2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Postby Sui » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:45 pm

achieve1dream wrote:What are the stamps everyone keeps talking about? This is my first year lol.

If you go to the "My Stuff" tab at the top, you'll see an option called "Stamp collection". (I think you can alternatively get to them via your profile page.) You can either display these stamps on your profile or use them as your forum signature.
It's become a tradition at this point that we get exclusive stamps for bigger events like this one (they're listed in the "My stamps" tab), which you can collect on the event's page once they're available.

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

  | Avatar | Signature | Usernames |

- Adult (and very boring).
- Also known online as Gira / Giratina.
- Good at seeming more serious than intended.
- May accidentally sound rude, sorry.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

ImageImageImage
Sui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwilightStallion » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:20 pm

Finally got the sea slug! That means I’ve finally completed my Easter β€˜24 collection. ^.^
TwilightStallion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lydia. » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:23 pm

Just got a total of 6 eggs hahahahah
unfortunately, I completly forgot about easter

at least I can trade in for 1 or maybe 2 pets. just have to figure out which one is my favourite
Lydia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:38 am

Sui wrote:
achieve1dream wrote:What are the stamps everyone keeps talking about? This is my first year lol.

If you go to the "My Stuff" tab at the top, you'll see an option called "Stamp collection". (I think you can alternatively get to them via your profile page.) You can either display these stamps on your profile or use them as your forum signature.
It's become a tradition at this point that we get exclusive stamps for bigger events like this one (they're listed in the "My stamps" tab), which you can collect on the event's page once they're available.

Thank you! Those are cool. I have cheetahs! Yay! :D

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oniaano » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:28 am

as an amateur bunny collector these last two buns are driving me crazzyyyyyyy ;_; i wonder how rare they're gonna turn out to be . especially that sea slug one . he does not feel like he should be that hard to find
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

Nahahaha ! You really are
    something else , kiddo !

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    hi ! my name is onion :-3
    β˜… adult β˜… they / it β˜…
    aromantic bi sillyguy
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
    code credit
    oniaano

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:30 am

I finished the Easter Event with a total of 286 tokens!! I’m happy I got so many but it’s annoying how close I got to 300. I didn’t hunt for tokens very much for two days for no particular reason so. So close!
    This was my 4th token event on CS and the last two events I got 300 tokens. Anyway I’m just happy I got so many!! I didn’t try to sell any of my tokens and just spent most of my extras on trade fodder, but I almost hoarded the otters and I got a lot of them but I’m not sure if I’ll keep them or not.
    This was my favorite pet of the event! I also loved how many bunnies we got!!
    ImageImageImage
    These are my favorites.
    Sorry this post is all over the place, I can’t really figure out what I’m trying to say lol sorry. I enjoyed the event a lot!! (Even tho I liked the pets last year more but that is also just nostalgia talking because that was my first event.) Anyway now to wait for rarities and hopefully some of my extra pets turn rare!!

Also I really hope they didn’t forget about the stamps!! I will be sad if we don’t get any. STAMPS!!
    LunaLate

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Estruds78 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:36 am

LunaLate wrote:I finished the Easter Event with a total of 286 tokens!! I’m happy I got so many but it’s annoying how close I got to 300. I didn’t hunt for tokens very much for two days for no particular reason so. So close!

I did the exact same thing for no apparent reason! I got 289 this year, but the last day I was like "oh, I still have tomorrow to hunt, so there's no reason for me to stress about it." I didn't even bother double-checking the front page to see the exact dates, because I was so sure of myself. It annoys me so much, because that is literally only almost 4 hours of hunting, which I had the time for all-throughout the 2nd...
    Estruds78

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:04 am

I heard some people talking about the fawns and the possibility that the pink fawn was a bit harder to get, so I traded the last of my tokens for all fawns and this is what I got!

Fawns

My guess is that I either got super lucky, or I misunderstood and its just that the pink ones are more popular. I found that the brown and white and dark brown were the least common, especially dark brown. What do you guys think? What was your experience with these guys?

(I only included fawns I traded tokens for, not ones I got in trades with other users)

I had also guess that the golden dragon was a bit rarer than the others but after pulling about 20 of them I found that all outcomes seemed about the same. As for the chickens, I had a much harder time getting orange chickens after day 1. I got three in a row on the first day but then maybe only 1 after that? I am only getting trades with the blue and purple ones too which makes me think its maybe a bit less common? That or like the pink deer and maybe just more popular.

ImageImageImageImage
    I may be slow to respond or
    get anxious over certain messages
    or posts, I apologize in advance!
    ImageImageImageImage

β€’β…β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β…βœ¦β…βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β…β€’
    My sister in law <3
    My best friend <3
    My Husband <333
    β€’β…β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β…βœ¦β…βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β…β€’

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby BluebirdInMyHeart » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:10 am

Anyone else having trouble getting of tokens? I have no problem using them to get trade fodder if need be. But most years people are happy to pay C$ for them, this year not so much.
    BluebirdInMyHeart

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby nowh » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:20 am

BluebirdInMyHeart wrote:Anyone else having trouble getting of tokens? I have no problem using them to get trade fodder if need be. But most years people are happy to pay C$ for them, this year not so much.

I haven't been trying to sell tokens, but I can give some perspective as I have been buying. When the event first started I was buying tokens because I wasn't sure if the banner limit would increase past 200/250.

I think I ended up buying somewhere between 30-50? I stopped buying after the initial banner raise. I was also surprised to see it get raised to 300. I didn't even collect all my banners since there was a lot. I think there's less demand than supply, since you know, every player could get 300 and a majority were buying before the store pets released.

The new store pets honestly might be the bigger factor here, everyone's scrambling for c$ to buy them. Especially since I know many people who only had 100c$ aside as we were not expecting 8 new pets!
    ─────────────────
    β€’ nowh | he/him β€’
    ─────────────────
    Image Image
    ───────────
    ───────────
    nowh

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes