2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Postby Lierre » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 am

my egg hunting strat is using the time page! i’m usually on mobile so it’s insanely easy to spam tap it and since i use desktop mode even on my phone the page will bump down when there’s a banner so it’s impossible to accidentally tap away. i can usually get a banner within 20 seconds like that. i’m at about ~130 eggs, have all the animal eggs, and i dont trade in my tokens until banner hunting stops. then i offer up my tokens for others to trade in their extra outcomes to me before i even start officially trading in my leftovers. oh, but i’ll always trade in guaranteed single outcomes(like the bunnies) before all that. those aren’t worth trading w other users for imo lol
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:47 am

Lierre wrote:my egg hunting strat is using the time page! i’m usually on mobile so it’s insanely easy to spam tap it and since i use desktop mode even on my phone the page will bump down when there’s a banner so it’s impossible to accidentally tap away. i can usually get a banner within 20 seconds like that. i’m at about ~130 eggs, have all the animal eggs, and i dont trade in my tokens until banner hunting stops. then i offer up my tokens for others to trade in their extra outcomes to me before i even start officially trading in my leftovers. oh, but i’ll always trade in guaranteed single outcomes(like the bunnies) before all that. those aren’t worth trading w other users for imo lol

Yes! I love using the time page! It is the best for banner hunting
──-────────────────────
❝ raven|she|adult ❞
────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──-────────────────────
❝ hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!
❞

────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──-───────────────
❝coding credit pascal
collection dream❞

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
───────────────-──
───────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:57 am

The Last Raven wrote:
Lierre wrote:my egg hunting strat is using the time page! i’m usually on mobile so it’s insanely easy to spam tap it and since i use desktop mode even on my phone the page will bump down when there’s a banner so it’s impossible to accidentally tap away. i can usually get a banner within 20 seconds like that. i’m at about ~130 eggs, have all the animal eggs, and i dont trade in my tokens until banner hunting stops. then i offer up my tokens for others to trade in their extra outcomes to me before i even start officially trading in my leftovers. oh, but i’ll always trade in guaranteed single outcomes(like the bunnies) before all that. those aren’t worth trading w other users for imo lol

I just use the links to everyone online currently. Haha (I'm also on mobile)

I usually just click on them at random until I find a banner.

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dwarjam » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:04 am

~SNCastiel<3~ wrote:
The Last Raven wrote:

I just use the links to everyone online currently. Haha (I'm also on mobile)

I usually just click on them at random until I find a banner.

I usually use the "offer this pet in a trade" button on a pet's page and if you leave the box blank you can keep pressing "start trade", it just keeps the same page repeating, I do this both on PC and phone, super convenient!
- - - -
​​​​ᴠ​​​​​ᴀΙͺʀʏᴏ, α΄€ ᴏ

α΄€ ʜᴏᴍ α΄ α΄€ ʏᴀ ʀᴀʏ

α΄ α΄€Ιͺʀʏᴏ, α΄€ ʀᴀʏ

α΄Šα΄‡Κ€Κœα΄œα΄α΄‡ Κ™Κ€α΄œΙ΄Ι΄α΄‡Ι΄ ɒ​​​​​​​​​​

- - - -

[ FR | TH ]
[ @dwarjam on other platforms ]

dwarjam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycat; » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am

i just refresh the home page πŸ˜†
simple to get to and just quick and easy. it bumps down when a banner is found too. i do it on both PC and mobile but i'm usually on mobile (usuing desktop version).
xxImage
l honeylynn l adult l 911 operator l leo l she/they l
xxxxxxxxxxxl happily marriedβ™₯ l
xxxxxx l 11.11.2021🌈 10.31.2022πŸŒ…β™₯ l

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
xImage
x✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
xxxfeel free to pm me !
xi love making friends
xand i'm here if you need
xa shoulder to cry on β™₯

β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
l pm me l fr l trade me l
ImageImage Image
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowKatto » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:38 am

The Last Raven wrote:

I use the time page as well, it’s the quickest way for me!
Pet's name: Ashfur

ShadowKatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am

honeycat; wrote:i just refresh the home page πŸ˜†
simple to get to and just quick and easy. it bumps down when a banner is found too. i do it on both PC and mobile but i'm usually on mobile (usuing desktop version).

i've always just spam refreshed homepage as well, both on laptop and mobile :) it works great for me, but i've only ever done this when i remember events are on XD i think i've only hit the banner limit twice in my entire time playing lol, this event being one of them

This time i've done great, i've completely caught up with both the animal egg outcomes and for all the pet outcomes so far which i don't know if i've ever managed during an event before! i also ended up gathering way too many tokens than i needed and sold my excess for 3C$ each a few days ago (when everyone else was selling theirs for 5C$ each which i personally think is crazy pricing :shock: ) so i've managed to gather some C$ to trade for dreamies, which is great <3 i adore all the pet and animal egg designs so much this year as well, super glad i remembered to be online for this event! :D
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey β€’ he/they β€’ furry β€’ adult β€’ no fixed abode traveller (UK) β€’ funghi forager and enthusiast

β€”> πŸ’œmy trading thread!!πŸ’œ <β€”

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycat; » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:05 am

dragonmaster11 wrote:
honeycat; wrote:i just refresh the home page πŸ˜†

i've always just spam refreshed homepage as well, both on laptop and mobile :) it works great for me, but i've only ever done this when i remember events are on XD i think i've only hit the banner limit twice in my entire time playing lol, this event being one of them

This time i've done great, i've completely caught up with both the animal egg outcomes and for all the pet outcomes so far which i don't know if i've ever managed during an event before! i also ended up gathering way too many tokens than i needed and sold my excess for 3C$ each a few days ago (when everyone else was selling theirs for 5C$ each which i personally think is crazy pricing :shock: ) so i've managed to gather some C$ to trade for dreamies, which is great <3 i adore all the pet and animal egg designs so much this year as well, super glad i remembered to be online for this event! :D

yes, i feel that! this was my first time ever hitting a banner limit in all my years. i could actually keep up this year and had timers for banners. i am also completely caught up (besides two more tail items from last night i still need to swap for). i'm hoping the limit is raised tonight although i have a decent token haul still.
xxImage
l honeylynn l adult l 911 operator l leo l she/they l
xxxxxxxxxxxl happily marriedβ™₯ l
xxxxxx l 11.11.2021🌈 10.31.2022πŸŒ…β™₯ l

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
xImage
x✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

xxxfeel free to pm me !
xi love making friends
xand i'm here if you need
xa shoulder to cry on β™₯

β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
l pm me l fr l trade me l
ImageImage Image
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardassia » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:06 am

met the banner limit for the first time ever! is it lower than usual or am i just on more?
adult - she/her
cardassia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pallastronomy » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:30 am

cardassia wrote:met the banner limit for the first time ever! is it lower than usual or am i just on more?

200 is the standard starting limit for most events, so it’s the same as usual I’m pretty sure
My TFO Lab β˜… My Magistream Scroll β˜… My Protochroma Profile

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageMeowdy!ImageImage
ImageImageYou can call me Azure, Celeste, Elijah, or Koshka, and I’m an artist, animator, writer, and government certified moron. Feel free to drop in and say hi! I don't bite!ImageImage

Signature decor by Martith, Crasty-For-Life, King-Lulu-Deer, mairu-doggy, stardust-palace, RenIrako, Drawn-Mario, and peachkonpeito on DeviantArt! Go check em' out!
Pallastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me