2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Postby The Last Raven » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am

rrush wrote:i have a question for people who have hit the banner limit.. when do you typically hit the banner limit (in days after the start of the event)?

I hit the banner limit yesterday. I usually hit the limit 5-7 days after the event begins. Sometimes I set a timer, sometimes I don't.

Really hoping the banner limit is raised soon. My fingers are itching to click banners again.
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ raven|she|adult โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ hi! iโ€™m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!
โž

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โcoding credit pascal
collection dreamโž

ImageImageImage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estruds78 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 am

The Last Raven wrote:Really hoping the banner limit is raised soon. My fingers are itching to click banners again.

Saaammee!! I'm only 3 away from the banner limit, and I can already feel the anxiousness of that taunting bottom banner setting in XD
Estruds78

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualghost » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 am

The Last Raven wrote:
rrush wrote:i have a question for people who have hit the banner limit.. when do you typically hit the banner limit (in days after the start of the event)?

I hit the banner limit yesterday. I usually hit the limit 5-7 days after the event begins. Sometimes I set a timer, sometimes I don't.

Really hoping the banner limit is raised soon. My fingers are itching to click banners again.

What do you do when you hit the banner limit? Iโ€™ve never hit the banner limit before but do you try trading for tokens or are you just sitting and waiting for it be lifted?
virtualghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estruds78 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am

virtualghost wrote: What do you do when you hit the banner limit? Iโ€™ve never hit the banner limit before but do you try trading for tokens or are you just sitting and waiting for it be lifted?

It really depends on your personal playing style and risk-taking. I usually prefer to not trade or use my tokens, though sometimes I'll accept trades that give me more tokens, depending on how many days are left. At this point in the event, where I know there'll be 2-3 more days of pet releases AND THEN an additional 2-3 days of egg hunting after that (can't remember the exact days), I sort of expect the limit to be raised to at least 250, maybe even 300, if we're lucky.

I will keep the eggs I currently have and wait until I have enough for every pet release (in case the limit Isn't raised), before either trading them away or using them on pets I think might become rares or above, or just seem popular in the community, once the event is over - pet popularity is something I usually keep an eye on throughout the event.

Other people do it differently and basically have a constant flow of trades with both tokens and event pets, but I'm just not comfortable with that approach, as I personally find it risky. It's all up to the individual player, basically!
Estruds78

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenyangz » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:29 am

after haunting me the entire event i am now not getting any ribbon eggs LOL ,,,,,,, rng is a crazy thing
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
violet | he/it | adult
enjoyer of cats, ranboolive, wayv,
waterparks, minecraft, and books
listo | trade thread | my angels
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ

tenyangz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estruds78 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:19 am

Aaaaaand there went the egg hunting for me for now. Crossing my fingers that they raise the limit again, bc I'm not 100% sure I'll have enough for the rest of the pet releases :/
Estruds78

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:31 am

like many of you here, i just hit the limit!! :0
but i've been playing on and off for ten years and i've NEVER hit the limit before, so it feels really crazy and special :')
here's to hoping they raise it! (i just checked and last year's easter limit was 300 :0)
the pets have been so cute <3
Last edited by catra on Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.โ˜…..โ”€โ•ฎ
.หณยทห–โœถ๐“†ฉ๐“บ๐“†ชโœถห–ยทหณ.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.หณยทห–โœถ๐“†ฉ๐“บ๐“†ชโœถห–ยทหณ.
โ•ฐโ”€..โ˜….โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P.J. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 am

tenyangz wrote:Image
after haunting me the entire event i am now not getting any ribbon eggs LOL ,,,,,,, rng is a crazy thing

For me, the heart eggs have been haunting me the entire time :,) Iswear at least half the eggs Iโ€™ve personally collected have been the heart one.
Lowkey wish I kept a count so I could actually get a percentage.
P.J.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:53 am

I just realized this is the grown up version of the pps pet this year (was it intentional? They are very similiar)
FREE ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

๐Ÿต Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am

I donโ€™t know if anyone needs to hear this but this is how my events work:

I set a 20 minute timer, and I go to find a banner immediately when it goes off. I search on my phone, and when I find one, I leave the page open that I found the egg on. I immediately reset the timer and I keep that tab open. I refresh it instead of browsing other pages. It should say โ€œthis release could not be found,โ€ or something to that affect. That way when my 20 minute timers go off I can just refresh that page on my phone over and over again. It makes egg hunting a lot quicker.

Also when rollover happens, donโ€™t immediately go to trade in your eggs. Wait for a good ten minutes and you should be able to find out how many outcomes there are. If there are, say, three outcomes, like for the butterfly chickens, ONLY give enough egg tokens for those three outcomes. Even if you get the same outcome three times, itโ€™s easier to just trade for them.

Then youโ€™ll have a lot more tokens left over later in the event. I have only reached 170 banners as of now, and Iโ€™ve received each animal egg multiple times now. I currently have 12 ribbon eggs, 23 striped eggs, 20 heart eggs, and 22 flower eggs. I have every single outcome and every egg and I now donโ€™t have to worry about having enough tokens for trade ins.

Just be consistent and donโ€™t overly trade your tokens away because at the end of the event you have several extra days to use those tokens. :)

Edit: the page I refresh says โ€œThat release could not be found, please go back and try again.โ€ This is the page that shows up if you refresh on a banner you already collected. On my iPhone this page is much quicker to load than many others so I just keep it as one of my open tabs to easily come back to. :)
Just call me Kyler, friends. Trans; he/him; adult

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

I ACHIEVED MY BIGGEST DREAMIE I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY: Image
Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me