Dress-up Scenes Discussion

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Dress-up Scenes Discussion

Postby axelandria » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:09 am

OceanBlast wrote:
axelandria wrote:
Soulscar wrote:Hey, I was on a post called "Let's build a clan!" Where you can add all your cats to a scene to make a clan. I commented asking to and they let me have the edit scene button, along with other people. But when I clicked "Edit scene" nothing happened. It had the top of the CS page with all the options like home, adopt, forums etc. But there was nothing in between! The screen was just closed up and blank, with nothing on! I asked the scene owner what to do, thinking they might know how to fix this glitch but they had no idea either. I really want to do this though, but this glitch stops me from adding anything to the scene. Please tell me how to fix it, or please do something about it. Moon~

the same thing happens to me!

Are you guys on mobile? I'm a mobile user and the same thing happens to me if I try to create a scene myself or join one :(

no, I'm on pc

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:23 am

OceanBlast wrote:
axelandria wrote:
Soulscar wrote:Hey, I was on a post called "Let's build a clan!" Where you can add all your cats to a scene to make a clan. I commented asking to and they let me have the edit scene button, along with other people. But when I clicked "Edit scene" nothing happened. It had the top of the CS page with all the options like home, adopt, forums etc. But there was nothing in between! The screen was just closed up and blank, with nothing on! I asked the scene owner what to do, thinking they might know how to fix this glitch but they had no idea either. I really want to do this though, but this glitch stops me from adding anything to the scene. Please tell me how to fix it, or please do something about it. Moon~

the same thing happens to me!

Are you guys on mobile? I'm a mobile user and the same thing happens to me if I try to create a scene myself or join one :(

I was on my iPad and it didnโ€™t work, but then I switched to my phone and it did work. But it was harder as the screen was so small it was hard to click and drag the right things. But yeah, it does work on mobile and things like that, just not for some people on some of their devices.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"๏ผด๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ“๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ผŒ
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawnycatz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:05 am

If used the computer that had internet explorer, I was unable to do the scenes. If I use the one with chrome, it works fine. My IE computer has issues with many other sites, but it's never had an issue with anything on CS- until now, but just the scenes. Not sure if that's the browser that you are using, but it's worth noting.

For everyone with this issue: I recommend using another browser, specifically Chrome, as I'm not sure if it works on others.
I read all comments, even if I don't respond!
Sorting my groups. Or trying to. Send help
tawnycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storybook » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Is there a way to see what dressup scenes you are participating in? I know you could look though your posts but I wasn't sure if there was a different way.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
Interests
- Eldemore - Cats -
- Music - Sleeping - MLP -
- Castle - Miraculous - Dr. Who -
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
xxxxx
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
ImageImageImagex
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Storybook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:05 pm

tawnycatz wrote:

If used the computer that had internet explorer, I was unable to do the scenes. If I use the one with chrome, it works fine. My IE computer has issues with many other sites, but it's never had an issue with anything on CS- until now, but just the scenes. Not sure if that's the browser that you are using, but it's worth noting.

For everyone with this issue: I recommend using another browser, specifically Chrome, as I'm not sure if it works on others.

I was not on computer. I was on my iPad when it didn't work, but then I switched to my phone and it worked fine. I believe it's just some random devices that don't work sometimes, because I was using safari both times, and one worked and one didn't.

xx"๏ผด๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ“๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ผŒ
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…"

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Young and Beautiful » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Storybook wrote:Is there a way to see what dressup scenes you are participating in? I know you could look though your posts but I wasn't sure if there was a different way.

When you click your profile there should be a section that says โ€œView my sceneโ€ and it will show all of your scene you created or participated in.

โฅYou can call me Y&B~

โฅ
โ”
Young and Beautiful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storybook » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Young and Beautiful wrote:
Storybook wrote:Is there a way to see what dressup scenes you are participating in? I know you could look though your posts but I wasn't sure if there was a different way.

When you click your profile there should be a section that says โ€œView my sceneโ€ and it will show all of your scene you created or participated in.

Awesome thank you. :)
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
Interests
- Eldemore - Cats -
- Music - Sleeping - MLP -
- Castle - Miraculous - Dr. Who -
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
xxxxx
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
ImageImageImagex
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Storybook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 am

This may of been asked some where already. Not sure.
I got added to add list pets to a list pets scene group since i had some list pets to add to the image that they were missing. I got added and got the edit feature. Went in and put all my pets onto the image and then wasnt sure what to do from there. The option that says save says it has been saved but when going back to the page to view the image my pets have not been added but when i click on edit image again they are already there... so im unsure if im doing something wrong. Hopefully what im saying is making sense!!!
Hello! My name is Lonewolf199152. I am an artist and one of my goals is to try to collect one of everything on CS! Heres my Deviantart and here is my Toyhouse if you want to check out my characters (Always looking for more characters fyi!)
I have a few extra Toyhouse codes if you are needing one. Just shoot me a message!
Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:58 am

Lonewolf199152 wrote:This may of been asked some where already. Not sure.
I got added to add list pets to a list pets scene group since i had some list pets to add to the image that they were missing. I got added and got the edit feature. Went in and put all my pets onto the image and then wasnt sure what to do from there. The option that says save says it has been saved but when going back to the page to view the image my pets have not been added but when i click on edit image again they are already there... so im unsure if im doing something wrong. Hopefully what im saying is making sense!!!

I believe only the person who originally made the scene can update the forum post.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful
โœฏ
โœฏ
โœฏ
โœฏ
โœฏ
Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberzTale » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:22 am

How do I save my dressup that I'm added to? I can't figure out how.
..Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ