Dress-up Scenes Discussion

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Dress-up Scenes Discussion

Postby ~MarblePolaroids~ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 am

This looks so awesome!! Thanks CS! I've been wanting something like this for ages :)
One question: Is this a permanent feature or is it just for the duration of your tenth birthday?
β€’:β€’.β€’:β€’.β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’β˜Ύβ˜Όβ˜½β€’:β€’.β€’:β€’.β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’
╔═══*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*═══╗
MarblePolaroids
β•šβ•β•β•*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*═══╝
β€’:β€’.β€’:β€’.β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’β˜Ύβ˜Όβ˜½β€’:β€’.β€’:β€’.β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’:β€’
Image Image Image Image Image
╔═══*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*═══╗
MY BLOG
- To Come -
β•šβ•β•β•*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*═══╝
~MarblePolaroids~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 am

This feature is really fun! I'm a little miffed that it's blocked on my school chromebook but otherwise it works really well for me at home!
I really hope this stays beyond the birthday, because it's so fun to collaborate and make awesome scenes with others! (that sounded like an advertisement lmao, but I really do like it )
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:12 am

Will growing pets that are put into scenes grow in the scene? Or will their image in the scene update when they grow?

I'm thinking about starting a dress-up scene for our boxes, but I don't know if they'll stay boxes for as long as they aren't taken out of the scene even after they grow in our pet groups...
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrgbmommy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:46 pm

nickjr wrote:Will growing pets that are put into scenes grow in the scene? Or will their image in the scene update when they grow?

I'm thinking about starting a dress-up scene for our boxes, but I don't know if they'll stay boxes for as long as they aren't taken out of the scene even after they grow in our pet groups...

I believe they stay whatever age they were when you made and saved the scene. Their growth doesn't show in the scene. I made a scene of all the Bday pets. The ones that hadn't grown at all yet, are still ungrown in the scene even though they've grown some now. (I was a day late making my scene so a few had already grown)
I'm guessing though, that if I went in, edited the scene and moved some pets in and out, the ones I did that with would show as whatever stage they're in currently rather than their newborn form.

12/21/23 8:33pm

3 store pets away from a complete CS collection.
Please help me finish my goal, any help is greatly appreciated. c:

UFA: Nothing ATM

Pound
My FR
DV

mrgbmommy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain;; » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:21 pm

i love this, makes CS way more fun! :D
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
,x,xImage
β•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•—
x,xxLove Is Love
x,,,x Be who you want to be -
x,x,xbe free in your own skin,
x,,xbe liberated and
and tempting
x,,x feel beautiful, and
xx,xdo what you want to do
x,x,without judgement.
x,x,

β•šxxxxxxxxxxxxx╝

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
xxxx❝ The wolf doesn't lose sleep over
xxxxxxxxthe opinion of the sheep . ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - unknown

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β•”xxxx,xxxxxxxβ•—
,xLove
x,Love is love
,xBe Who You Are

β•šxxxxxxxxxxx╝
β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–°
My Game β€’ Trade Me β€’ credit
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
Rain;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:20 pm

mrgbmommy wrote:
nickjr wrote:Will growing pets that are put into scenes grow in the scene? Or will their image in the scene update when they grow?

I believe they stay whatever age they were when you made and saved the scene. Their growth doesn't show in the scene. I made a scene of all the Bday pets. The ones that hadn't grown at all yet, are still ungrown in the scene even though they've grown some now. (I was a day late making my scene so a few had already grown)
I'm guessing though, that if I went in, edited the scene and moved some pets in and out, the ones I did that with would show as whatever stage they're in currently rather than their newborn form.

Ooh, awesome, thank you!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Thu May 10, 2018 9:02 am

When will new backgrounds come out for this, or rather, will there ever be new ones? I'd really appreciate that.
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoomyPanda » Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 am

CS makes me really happy because it's been around for so long, retaining its charm, but things like this are continually added to make it even more interesting :')

I LOVE DRESS UP SCENES!!!!!
"So when walking, walk with our whole being. When sitting, sit with our whole being. When standing, stand with our whole being.
When speaking, truly be there. Speak with the whole of our being."
DoomyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppylover4life3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:02 am

how do u got the a friends scence when they sand uit to you?
I love PUPPYS, trade me some cool puppys is you want
puppylover4life3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:08 am

_Dreamlands_ wrote:When will new backgrounds come out for this, or rather, will there ever be new ones? I'd really appreciate that.

Sorry, not wanting to spam or anything, but I'd like to get an answer to this. Also generally this thread seems to be pretty much ignored, which is sad.

(I can't answer the question above this post, sorry)
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me