2017 Halloween Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Halloween Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Paw27 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:34 am

Does anyone know when the rarity of the Halloween pets will come out?
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:59 am

Is it just me or is finding that marionette bat really hard? I have found very few people,with them. maybe I’m just not looking enough but wow?
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:09 am

R e d p a n d a wrote:Is it just me or is finding that marionette bat really hard? I have found very few people,with them. maybe I’m just not looking enough but wow?

You just have to find people with them in their trading groups, I've got 3 myself. ^^'
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catheren » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 pm

I tallied up the loot from token trades- 388 C$. And I got a bundle of other trades beside for another heaping pile of C$. Topping that off I had EXACTLY enough tokens leftover to get the last three pets >3 No spares, no leftovers, no convoluted scrambling to auction off anything- I SCORED this event!
Catheren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitkat2716 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 pm

I scored! I may not have all the pets yet but I auctioned 200 off and got a great offer! Lots of fodder for the pets when rarities are released and a bunch more fodder for other things!

I’ve been hoarding the candy corn cat and deer and so far over 50!!! I feel so accomplished! =^-^=
Dreamies

ImageImage]
Kitkat2716

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Hey remember that time I forgot to turn in my space event tokens and I ended up having 75 leftover? And I thought that was pretty bad and swore not to do that again?

...yeah, I'm the very much ashamed owner of 150 leftover Halloween tokens. Sigh.

Anyway, the event itself was super fun! Just the right amount of spooky for me, and I got everything minus a few of the randomized items, so I did good.

Now let me go set a turn-in-tokens reminder for the coming 5 events in advance, lmao. What an egg I am.
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:42 pm

fourteenfears wrote:Hey remember that time I forgot to turn in my space event tokens and I ended up having 75 leftover? And I thought that was pretty bad and swore not to do that again?

...yeah, I'm the very much ashamed owner of 150 leftover Halloween tokens. Sigh.

Anyway, the event itself was super fun! Just the right amount of spooky for me, and I got everything minus a few of the randomized items, so I did good.

Now let me go set a turn-in-tokens reminder for the coming 5 events in advance, lmao. What an egg I am.

Oh, wow;;
That's a lot of tokens!
Just out of curiosity, did you manage to get all the outcomes even with 150 leftover tokens..?

Also, If you want to trade them for some WL pets, Hmu...?
I don't know if I have any wl of yours though;; gotta check^^
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Yeah, I collected the maximum amount of banners and most of those 300 were tokens, only a couple sludge. So I easily got them all haha. It's so silly because I always intend to auction or trade them and then I end up forgetting. Feels like quite a waste. But of course in the end all that matters is I had fun, which I definitely did!
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigglebug » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:36 pm

sun struck wrote:
fourteenfears wrote:Hey remember that time I forgot to turn in my space event tokens and I ended up having 75 leftover? And I thought that was pretty bad and swore not to do that again?

Oh, wow;;
That's a lot of tokens!
Just out of curiosity, did you manage to get all the outcomes even with 150 leftover tokens..?

Also, If you want to trade them for some WL pets, Hmu...?
I don't know if I have any wl of yours though;; gotta check^^

You can usually get about one of each with ~100 to ~120 Token.

Though yeah I'd recommend to trade in Token on the last day of Token Hunt, then you got everything done for sure.
Pet's Spotlight wrote:Image

Missed/Wanted: Anything on my WL, also always looking for C$Image

Gigglebug stuck two wafer rolls in her mouth and pretended to be a walrus. It is unclear how this could help the current situation.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Gigglebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:16 am

Hello!
I haven't been here long.
I got one set of the Halloween gifts, but some of them I couldn't find...?
I got the candy deer, costume pack, spiders and bats, etc.
But I have seen lots of people with the gravestone dogs, zombie pets, and the witch dog with the leaves, and I never had the chance to adopt them.
Can someone point me in the right direction, so I don't miss out next time.. Thanks! (:
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me