Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!

Postby Shenzai » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:11 pm

Little note, for the pics on Inside CS, the large versions are png, not jpg, so you gotta edit that as well on the address to find them, like this:

img/events/2022-internet/cs3large.png

I think it's worth looking at it because the pixel art looks so much better on the large version!

-

(Also, the cs2medium.jpg link in the post seems to be incorrectly taking to the cs1medium.jpg image.)
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:29 am

I have risen

who's ready

also I will be fixing those errors ty for finding them
Last edited by Aaron✦ on Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: im ready im ready im ready
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:34 pm

i can grab the NPC flavor text again this year, just gotta re-remember how i format it lolol, give me like an hour and it'll be up
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2023: Camping Event - Camp Smoothie - Flavor Text: NPCs

Postby Keir; » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:09 pm

Camping Event - Camp Smoothie

Flavor Text: Camp Smoothie NPCs

Counselor Cabin - Avian & Totoro

^ Day 1 (July 28th)
Day 1 (July 28th): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

[ Before taking Sorting Quiz ] We're excited to have you, but before you're able to get settled in we need to know which cabin fits you! Please take our certified Camp Smoothie Sorting Quiz to find out who your camp besties will be."

[ Click here to view the Sorting Quiz questions + answer options, and flavor text for each cabin ]
Day 2 (July 29th): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

I heard that you wanted to explore the forest, but we want you to be at camp for a few more days at least! After that, the counselors can arrange a safe excursion outside of camp. We might even camp out! Make sure you're good camp citizens until then though, because it's important to show you can handle the responsibility of leaving camp."
Day 3 (July 30th): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

Fine, fine. If you promise to be good we can go on a day trip tomorrow. We'll head out on a hike--don't forget your trail mix--and then head over to the lake, but we're trusting you to be careful! There are many dangers out in the woods. Check in with Andrea to make sure all of your gear is up to par. No open-toed shoes!"
Day 4 (July 31st): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

Today's the day, campers! Everyone find a buddy--excellent! Now, your buddy is your bestie for the whole excursion. You two need to stick together to stay safe! If at any point you lose your buddy, immediately stop and stay where you are. Call out "MOOSE!" and a counselor--probably Moose--will come to find you and help you find your buddy. However, I doubt that will be necessary because you've all been such excellent campers so far. We're going hiking first, so double-knot those laces!"
Day 5 (August 1st): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

I don't say this lightly, but you all really impressed me yesterday. No one had to call for Moose, and I didn't see anyone without their buddy. Do you know what that means? Campout! Let's head out, and I'll introduce you to some other areas of the forest that we didn't go to yesterday. We work closely with some rangers, and there's also a campground that might surprise you a little!"
Day 6 (August 2nd): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

Well, we had a great night out under the stars, and the headcount checks out this morning for us. Unfortunately, Ranger Mason has informed me that a camper and the Firewatch Tower ranger are both missing. Did you see anything strange last night? Either way, you all did a great job following the rules on the campout, so we trust you to venture out into the forest without a counselor present now. However, you must remember to keep a buddy with you at all times! Can you help look for clues to figure out what might have happened to Cirrus and Seraphine? Make sure you check in with all the counselors and other friends we’ve met to see what they know!

You can check for clues here and discuss what you’ve found with other users on the forum here."
Day 7 (August 3rd): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

Wow, you did a great job on the investigation, and we learned a lot! I'm happy to report that Seraphine returned safely this morning, but Cirrus is still missing. Today we're going to prepare our search parties and make sure we have all the supplies we need to go on a rescue mission to find Cirrus! Mason will come along with us, but if you need any help make sure you find one of the counselors. All of you campers are our responsibility, and we want to make sure that you stay safe!"
Day 8 (August 4th): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

Thanks to your investigation, we think that Cirrus is located in or near some caves that are quite far from camp. They're not on the map, so we will need to do more investigating to find a safe path there! Gather your things and we'll head out on the hiking trails. Make sure you stay with your buddy! I know you found some strange fish in the lake... perhaps Mason is right that there are other creatures out there. You can talk about what you think is going on in the forum!"
Day 9 (August 5th): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

It may have been a bit of a scramble, but you did it! Cirrus is rescued! Now, the question is who is at fault. Mason took pictures of the site and you know what you saw. Check in with him and your fellow campers on the forum to decide who you think the culprit is based on the evidence."
Day 10 (August 6th): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

It seems like there is no consensus on who might have kidnapped Cirrus; there were a lot of clues, but we just don't have the evidence. At least we've figured out why we had so many animals coming into camp--the balance of everyone using the forest resources needed to be restored! If we make peace with the cryptids everything should go back to normal."
Day 11 (August 7th): "Welcome to Camp Smoothie! We thought you might want to get out into nature after being sucked into the internet last year, and we can 100% guarantee there is no wifi, ethernet, or cell service allowed on camp grounds! However, what there are is a lot of beads... some wild animals caused a ruckus in the Arts & Crafts Pavilion and now supplies are scattered everywhere! Make sure you pick them up when you find them because we don't want to litter!

What's this? The cryptids were innocent? Seraphine was an undercover journalist? Mason kidnapped Cirrus?? I can't believe it. We'll get in touch with the Forest Ranger Corps, but you all don't have to run a whole other investigation; you've done enough this summer already. Stay vigilant, but enjoy the rest of your time here at Camp Smoothie, where all "cryptids" are welcome!"

Free Pet wrote:
Day 1 (July 28th): "We think there are some troublemakers around camp that lead to the bead explosion. Could you check behind HQ?

(This free giveaway will rotate daily; there will be a chance to adopt a few extras at the end of the event)"
Free Pet wrote:
Day 2 (July 29th): "Thanks for getting that owl to leave yesterday, but I think there are more. Could you check back each day to remind them to steer clear?

(This free pet will rotate daily; there will be a chance to adopt a few extras at the end of the event)"
Free Pet wrote:
Day 3 (July 30th): "Thanks for getting that owl to leave yesterday, but I think there are more. Could you check back each day to remind them to steer clear?

(This free pet will rotate daily; there will be a chance to adopt a few extras at the end of the event)"
Free Pet wrote:
Day 4 (July 31st): "Thanks for getting that owl to leave yesterday, but I think there are more. Could you check back each day to remind them to steer clear?

Free Pet wrote:
Day 5 (August 1st): "Thanks for getting that owl to leave yesterday, but I think there are more. Could you check back each day to remind them to steer clear?

Free Pet wrote:
Day 6 (August 2nd): "Thanks for getting that owl to leave yesterday, but I think there are more. Could you check back each day to remind them to steer clear?

Free Pet wrote:
Day 7 (August 3rd): "Thanks for getting that owl to leave yesterday, but I think there are more. Could you check back each day to remind them to steer clear?

Free Pet wrote:
Day 8 (August 4th): "Thanks for getting that owl to leave yesterday, but I think there are more. Could you check back each day to remind them to steer clear?

Free Pet wrote:
Day 9 (August 5th): "Thanks for getting that owl to leave yesterday, but I think there are more. Could you check back each day to remind them to steer clear?

Free Pets wrote:
Day 10 (August 6th): "The owls are thankful that the glampers have started cleaning up! Why don't you check in with them to see how things are going?"
Free Items wrote:
Day 1 (July 28th): "You can show off your team affiliation with the stamp you received after taking the quiz, but here are some banners so you can support your friends, too!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 5 (August 1st): "If you're excited to go on a real campout, say aye! Let's get you a sleeping bag and we'll head out under the stars."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 8 (August 4th)

"Even the big animals are trying to make their way into camp now. Can you move those fish so they don't try to eat me?"

[ After trading in 3 fish ] "It's no use, some bears follow you back to camp. They seem nice, though?"

Mess Hall - Moose

^ Day 1 (July 28th)
Day 1 (July 28th): "Whew, there certainly are a lot of you to feed! If anyone wants to learn some new skills and volunteer to help me make enough food for all of you, there's a signup list by the door. Either way, breakfast is at 7am sharp; if you miss it you'll be hungry until lunch at noon. I know you're excited to eat s'mores and all kinds of sugar with Conall, but come by for dinner at 6pm because I promise you'll have burned enough energy throughout the day that marshmallows aren't going to cut it. We close up shop by 8pm so I can get some rest, so don't be late!"
Day 2 (July 29th): "Hey, look at you! Thank you so much for bringing in the breakfast dishes this morning. You're really doing your part to help out around camp! Maybe I can put in a good word for you with Avian about a campout... I wouldn't mind you using your new skills and cooking for yourselves one night! Then you would see how much of a big job it is. I'll be doing a demonstration on cooking eggs over the campfire at 3pm if you want to come back by."
Day 4 (July 31st): "Not a campout yet, but I know you'll earn it soon. Here's your trail mix and a protein bar, and make sure you fill your water bottle before you head out. If you get dehydrated out there the heat can make you see mirages! I'll be on call if you need me. Remember, just yell, "Moose!" When we come back I'll be looking for kitchen helpers for dinner, it'll be a scramble to get everything together, and we need to stick to the schedule!"
Day 5 (August 1st): "You did it! And Con--no one even got thrown into the lake in an argument over a fishing pole! (Don't ask, it's a long story.) Please help me pack up the coolers because if I leave things to Conall we'll never fall asleep since all they plan to eat will be sugary snacks and junk food! You need balanced meals to have a good campout. Oh, pack these plates too! Don't worry, they're compostable and I have a heap out back where I throw all the vegetable scraps."
Day 6 (August 2nd): "I know searching for clues is tiring work, so please come back to camp and eat lunch if you're able to! Take some trail mix, too. We'll all debrief at the fire later, and if you find some clues I think celebratory s'mores might be in order--but don't tell Conall I said that!"
Day 7 (August 3rd): "This is going to be a big excursion. We need to plan carefully to make sure the food doesn't spoil or attract any bears! I'll be teaching a more advanced camping survival class this afternoon, but don't worry, all the counselors are going to be right there with you while we investigate! Normally, we'd leave things up to the Forest Rangers, but I think you're right that we might not be able to trust everyone. It's best if we have eyes on the scene."
Day 8 (August 4th): "Mason is still on about creatures in the woods? Well, I'm leaning on the logical side. It seems someone with access to supplies is behind at least some of the things that have gone on here, and I don't think that cryptids would have that. If you really fished some up, well, that's just more proof that something else is going on. Tessie wouldn't have been able to kidnap Cirrus!"
Day 9 (August 5th): "I told you it couldn't have been Tessie! Now the question is who it really was. Make sure you keep a careful eye on any of the evidence; Mason is still acting a little strangely, in my eyes. And remember, I'll always be here if you're hungry! Don't get so deep into investigating that you miss a meal."
Day 11 (August 7th): "The truth is revealed! I'm not pleased that I was right, but I'm glad that Seraphine was there to ferret out the real culprit. And remember, helpers are always needed in the mess hall! If we let these new friends come to eat, there are even more mouths to feed!"

Free Pets wrote:
Day 1 (July 28th): "One thing you always have to worry about out here in the woods is bugs! We try to keep everything locked up, but there are still some grasshoppers sneaking in. Will you help me catch them?"
Free Items wrote:
Day 7 (August 3rd): "There's nothing in life like a good education! Here, take this kit and you can help me identify good herbs for the kitchen, and which plants you should steer away from"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 5 (August 1st)

"You were out fishing with beads? We don't want them littering the lake! Here, give me those fish you caught and I'll give you some proper bait."

[ After trading in 3 fish ] "Fresh worms, still wriggling!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 10 (August 6th)

"Now there are even more mouths to feed around here! Here's another batch you can teach how to fish with those beads."

[ After trading in 3 beads ] "They're a little spooky, but friendship isn't about appearances!"
Game wrote:
First available on Day 3 (July 30th)

"If you signed up to help me, why don't you start passing these out? All your camp buddies are getting hungry!

(This game is just for fun and does not cost tokens or give out any pets or items. Feel free to share your high score on the forum)"

Firepit - Conall

^ Day 1 (July 28th)
Day 1 (July 28th): "Camp is a place where we can all be friends and enjoy time together! I'm one of your counselors, Conall, and my favorite thing to do is howl--I mean, sing songs--around the campfire. We gather here each night for s'mores, stories, and sing-a-longs, so make sure you come by when the sun goes down. If you are good friends and camp citizens all day, I just might tell you a scary story; but don't worry, it's all in good fun and you're safe here at Camp Smoothie!"
Day 2 (July 29th): "Camp is a place where we can all be friends and enjoy time together! I'm one of your counselors, Conall, and my favorite thing to do is howl--I mean, sing songs--around the campfire. We gather here each night for s'mores, stories, and sing-a-longs, so make sure you come by when the sun goes down. If you are good friends and camp citizens all day, I just might tell you a scary story; but don't worry, it's all in good fun and you're safe here at Camp Smoothie!

Conall tells you a story:

"Deep in the woods, there is a cave where it was rumored that a cavern full of glittering gems beyond your wildest imaginings lies hidden, waiting for an intrepid explorer to discover it. For many years, scientists studied the cave--from its giant waterfall to its glowing mushrooms--without discovering its secrets. Then, one day, there was a collapse! All of the rocks in one part of the cave crashed to the ground, and those in the cave traveled through to find the rumored crystals a mysterious land where a civilization had lived in a cold pocket for thousands of years. It is rumored that those explorers even found a way to travel through time and found proof of ancient animals. They weren't supposed to bring anything back, but I think they might have. Late at night, you can sometimes hear strange noises in the woods, and I've heard tales of strange beasts that don't look like any animal we know...""
Day 3 (July 30th): "I hear you keep saying you want to go into the woods and explore, but I want you to remember that Camp Smoothie is a safe place. If you wander out there, well, I can't promise you won't run into something that sends shivers up your spine. Let me tell you about a legend I heard once...

People think birds are cute. There are a lot of people who enjoy birdwatching, and you can find many birds out in the forest. They have unique feathers, calls, some are so tiny you might miss them, and some are even big enough to pick up small animals and carry them away! There are many animals that have to hide from owls at night. But sometimes, people go out into the woods and they see birds that can't be possible. They come back and tell me about birds the size of cabins, or with glowing red eyes. I tell them it's not real, but they're convinced. They say it chased their car down when they left the forest! I for one think that folks have really active imaginations, but I suppose I have heard some odd screeches in the night. It's best not to ask questions or go looking though, don't you think?"
Day 4 (July 31st): "I love how you and your buddy are sporting your cabin gear! I hope you're ready for a hike, because I can go for miles. Andrea made me promise I'd take it easy on you, though. Gotta save some energy for the lake. We've got a friend there who has canoes, fishing rods, and all kinds of fun activities. Don't forget your bathing suit! And remember--if you see something strange in the trees, well, I'm sure there's a logical explanation."
Day 5 (August 1st): "I can't wait to teach you how to build your own campfire out in the woods! We'll have hot dogs and marshmallows and NO vegetables--except potatoes, but they don't really count because they're DELICIOUS. Wait, is ketchup a vegetable? Whatever it is, don't forget to pack some. I can't wait to sleep under the stars deep in the forest where the stories sound even spookier!"
Day 6 (August 2nd): "Even when things are worrisome, I think it's best to treat it as an adventure! You always have to make the best of whatever hand you're dealt. Make sure you don't forget snacks out there! Moose will be strict with his meal times, but I'll always have something to snack on if you swing by the firepit."
Day 8 (August 4th): "I trust you to use all the skills you've learned at camp on your expedition! I'll be out on the hiking trails too, nose to the ground trying to sniff out whoever is responsible. Mason seems to think it's some kind of creature, so if you find anything that looks like that bring it to me so I can catch the scent! I'm not sure what I think, but it's best not to exclude any possibilities."
Day 9 (August 5th): "Yes, I did catch some scents out there, and not all of them were what I expected! Now that Cirrus is returned I'll try to sort it through. Feel free to ask me questions over on the forum and I'll help you figure out who--or what--might have done this."
Day 10 (August 6th): "There are still a few things out there that smell strange to me! However, different isn't always bad. I'm not sure who's at fault, but we'll continue the investigation and see if we can find the answer. Coming together is what camp is all about! I'll definitely tell stories about this someday."
Day 11 (August 7th): "It all makes sense now! This is why the clues didn't add up with my nose, and I should have followed my instincts. The nose always knows! Avian's right, let the Ranger Corps handle it from here. Bring all your new friends now, and we'll sing a song."

Free Pets wrote:
Day 3 (July 30th): "We have some new campers! Would you mind showing them around?"
Free Items wrote:
Day 2 (July 29th): "Here, have a little snack to tide you over 'til lunch."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 1 (July 28th)

"We're all about friendship here. Why don't you give me some of those beads you found and I'll get them back to their rightful place so we can make more friendship bracelets! Don't worry, I know that hunting them down is hungry work."

[ After trading in 4 beads ] "Be careful not to set your marshmallows on fire or they won't turn out perfectly golden!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 9 (August 5th)

"Wow, maybe it is getting a little spooky out here, and it seems like some things are drawn to the light. Hand over one of those so I can protect myself from any monsters with the power of friendship!"

[ After trading in 1 friendship bracelet ] "Maybe you'll make some new friends in the process?"

Camper Cabins - Andrea

^ Day 1 (July 28th)
Day 1 (July 28th): "Welcome, campers! My name is Andrea, and I'm the counselor in charge of all the camper cabins. No matter which one you were assigned to, we're all family here, and you can come to me with any problems you have. If you need a nightlight, tissue, bandaid, or even a dragon plushie friend to sleep with, I've got you covered. See, I even have a horse plushie of my own that I sleep with every night! Their name is Dewdrop. If you need me at night I sleep in this cabin here; please flick this bright flashlight on and off instead of knocking, because I won't have my hearing aids in!"
Day 2 (July 29th): "You made it through your first night at camp! I hope no one had any nightmares... if you did remember not to eat chocolate too close to lights out; it can give you strange dreams. Once I even dreamed about there being a monster in the lake that tried to upend my canoe! That's why you have to stay safe here in camp: it's a wild place out there! Make sure you don't leave the doors ajar when you go out for the day because animals might get in."
Day 3 (July 30th): "Oh my, going out on an adventure already? Tomorrow is going to be a big day, then. Do you have your water bottle? What about your sunscreen? You've been reapplying every two hours, right? I'll be holding down the fort here most of the day, so make sure you stay with Conall and the other counselors while you're out. There are people camping in the woods, and we wouldn't want to bother them, would we? Plus, they might have cell phones or computers, and we're committed to keeping Camp Smoothie off the grid!"
Day 4 (July 31st): "Aww, you grow up so fast! Already out exploring the wilderness. Remember, this isn't a campout, so I expect you all back in your cabins for lights out tonight. If for any reason you come back to camp today--with a counselor's permission of course--and you don't see me, I probably just stepped away for a minute. Don't worry, I'll be back soon! Here, make sure you take the first-aid kit, I know Conall always forgets it."
Day 5 (August 1st): "A campout already? I want you to know that this is a big responsibility. Avian doesn't do this so early for every batch of campers; you must have really impressed her! I'll come with you on this one; I know some of the other campers out there and I can get permission to introduce you. Since we'll be out and about in the forest I might have a harder time hearing you, so if you need to get my attention, please just wave where I can see it! It can be really startling if someone comes up behind me and touches my shoulder."
Day 6 (August 2nd): "I'm sorry campers, but I'm just not able to get in a good mood with this bad news. Please be safe out there, but I really do hope you find some clues."
Day 7 (August 3rd): "Thank you all so much for your support yesterday. Your determination in your detective work has given me a lot of hope. If you need anything at all while we're preparing to go on our rescue mission, just let me know! I want to make sure that we are able to be successful and save Cirrus from whatever has happened to her, and I'm glad we have Seraphine back by our sides!"
Day 8 (August 4th): "I really hope some creature doesn't have Cirrus! She mostly came out to the forest for me, because we didn't want to spend the whole summer apart. Whatever has happened, she's probably quite afraid! Please do your best to find her so she doesn't have to be away any longer. I'll have to find something really nice to give her when she returns; maybe Beryl can help me with a suitable gift."
Day 9 (August 5th): "Oh, this is a wonderful day! I'm overjoyed that Cirrus is back with us! Thank you for all your help, and I know you'll bring the culprit to justice. Just look at how much you've already done. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go help Cirrus clean up her campsite."
Day 10 (August 6th): "I always want to think the best of others, but I know that is naive. Just be careful as you get to know your new friends, and if you figure something out, let us know! Anyway, detectives or not, I still expect you all to be in bed by lights out. If any of this has scared you, don't feel bad if you need a nightlight!"
Day 11 (August 7th): "That Ranger did always give me a bad vibe... especially since we met these "cryptids" he was so intent on outing when they didn't want to be discovered! We'll all keep their secret here at Camp Smoothie, so they can come and go as they please and remain legends to the rest of the world if they so desire."

Free Pets wrote:
Day 1 (July 28th): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

(This free giveaway will rotate daily; there will be a chance to adopt a few extras at the end of the event)"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 2 (July 29th): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

Free Pets wrote:
Day 3 (July 30th): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

Free Pets wrote:
Day 4 (July 31st): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

Free Pets wrote:
Day 5 (August 1st): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

Free Pet wrote:
Day 6 (August 2nd): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

Free Pets wrote:
Day 6 (August 2nd): "EEK! One of your cabin mates put something squishy in your bed."
Free Pet wrote:
Day 7 (August 3rd): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

Free Pet wrote:
Day 8 (August 4th): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

Free Pets wrote:
Day 9 (August 5th): "I've seen some squirrels trying to sneak into the cabins. They won't bother me, but you might hear some weird noises if they climb on the roof. Why don't you try to make friends so nothing goes bump in the night?

Free Pets wrote:
Day 10 (August 6th): "The squirrels are thankful that the glampers have started cleaning up! Why don't you check in with them to see how things are going?"
Free Items wrote:
Day 2 (July 29th): "When you venture behind the cabins you find that someone has set up archery targets. Do you pick up a bow and give it a try?"
Free Items wrote:
Day 10 (August 6th): "I think your new friends are just darling! Look at these plushies I found. I think some of them look similar!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 3 (July 30th)

"It seems like the critters are really trying to make Camp Smoothie their home. I wonder if there's something weird in the woods... Anyway, I can take those beads you collected to the Arts & Crafts pavilion if you can check under the cabins for the animals I saw run by."

[ After trading in 3 beads ] "Look who's hiding under the cabin stairs!"

Arts & Crafts - Beryl

^ Day 1 (July 28th)
Day 1 (July 28th): "Whether you want to make pinecone birdfeeders or paint naturescapes, it's all here! -- What? You want to make friendship bracelets?? Didn't Avian tell you that we're having some problems with that? You need to go collect all those beads, or we're never going to have enough. Bring them here and I'll show you how to put them together. Meanwhile, if I'm not here you're free to work on your projects. I like to go out into the woods and forage for new materials to create amazing art! I think I saw some good clay to harvest down by the lake."
Day 3 (July 30th): "Going out tomorrow, you say? Well, we're running low on pinecones for birdfeeders, and if you pick some pretty leaves or other natural materials we can make sun prints. Remember to thank nature when you take something from the forest! Also, don't eat any mushrooms you find out there. I know they look tasty, but Moose has probably already foraged all the edible ones within range of camp. We don't want anyone to get poisoned!"
Day 4 (July 31st): "I'll be flying high today, keeping an eye on all of you campers. Moose insisted his name be the call, but I can also help you if anything weird happens out there. Keep your buddies close!"
Day 5 (August 1st): "Campouts are a time for unity between cabins and making inspiring memories! Here, let me teach you how to fold these origami cootie catchers so you can play the game with your friends. Oh, and I have some twine, have you ever played Cat's Cradle? I'm sure there are some who have been to camp before and can show you the ropes--literally!"
Day 6 (August 2nd): "I'm going to fly out and see what there is to see today, but I'll be back by dusk. If you see me in the sky and need something, don't be afraid to call! Moose will be at camp, so my name is fine."
Day 7 (August 3rd): "This could be dangerous, but I've seen enough of you campers out there to know that you'll stay safe! Feel free to pack some craft projects if you need something to do with your hands, and I've actually experimented with making a few noise traps out of recycled materials. They could come in handy if you're trying to track something in the woods. Here, let me show you!"
Day 9 (August 5th): "Oh, I'm so happy that Cirrus was rescued, and you're all safe! Why don't you craft her a welcome home gift? We don't want one bad apple to ruin the tree."
Day 10 (August 6th): "I've been watching you problem-solve and create the whole time you've been at camp, so I know you'll find the answer eventually. Doing art strengthens all parts of your brain to help you make connections! Do you want to help me collect some art supplies today? Maybe our new friends will have some new places to look for unique materials, and there could still be a clue out there!"
Day 11 (August 7th): "Seraphine came to me last night and asked for my help creating those papers since we don't have a copy machine in the woods! I had no idea they were a journalist, but thanks to them, we now know the truth. Don't feel discouraged, It's Mason's fault for being deceptive and lying... I don't like that at all. If you're feeling any big emotions, remember you can always express them with art!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 3 (July 30th): "Why don't you try your hand at painting today? The forest offers a lot of still life images to study! Be on the look out for new and exciting compositions."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 2 (July 29th)

"String is the most obvious choice for friendship bracelets, but I've seen people make decorations out of these with beads as well!"

[ After trading in 3 beads ] "Take a pipe cleaner and try it out!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 10 (August 6th)

"Our new friends have been crafting up a storm! They said they'd trade you some of the items they've made in return for the friendship bracelets you have."

[ After trading in 2 friendship bracelets ] "You're going to look really cool sporting these!"
Hourly Token wrote:
First available on Day 4 (July 31st)

"Your friends have been doing a great job picking up those beads, and they left you a present!"

[ After taking a friendship bracelet ] "You took a crafted gift!"

[ During cooldown ] "Come back in __ minutes to see if someone else has made you a friendship bracelet!"

[ After banner hunting ended ] "The campers have finished making crafts for the year!"
Last edited by Keir; on Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2023: Camping Event - Camp Smoothie Sorting Quiz

Postby Keir; » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:23 pm

Camp Smoothie Sorting Quiz

Question 1: What is your favorite camp snack?
  • Baked goods
  • Cheese crackers
  • Hot dogs & hamburgers
  • Freezie pops
  • Trail mix or a protein bar

Question 2: What is your favorite camp art project?
  • Friendship bracelets
  • Clay pottery
  • Origami
  • Painted/pet rocks
  • Pinecone bird feeders

Question 3: What is your favorite day time camp activity?
  • Hiking
  • Swimming
  • Fishing
  • Canoeing/kayaking
  • Playing hide and seek or other outdoor games

Question 4: What is your favorite night time camp activity?
  • Stargazing
  • Roasting marshmallows
  • Telling scary stories
  • Singing around the campfire
  • Planning for the next day

Question 5: What is your favorite forest animal?
  • Fox
  • Squirrel
  • Bear
  • Birds
  • Frog

Question 6: What do you do in your free time at camp?
  • Write a letter home
  • Take a nap
  • Get snacks from the mess hall
  • Explore the forest
  • Hang out with the counselors

Question 7: How do you make new friends at camp?
  • Wait for people to approach you
  • Introduce yourself to everyone
  • Find people who like the same activities you do
  • I keep to myself

Question 8: Where do you sleep on a campout?
  • In a tent
  • In a cabin or an RV
  • In a hammock or sleeping bag under the stars
  • I want to stay up all night!

Question 9: What are you taking pictures of while you're at camp?
  • Candids of other campers
  • Posing with my friends
  • Selfies
  • Places I went and things I did

Question 10: What makes you love camp?
  • Making new friends
  • Just being in nature
  • Having fun in the summer weather
  • Learning new things
  • Going on adventures in the forest
  • Making memories to last a lifetime
  • Relaxing

Thanks for completing your Camp Smoothie Sorting Quiz! Based on your answers, we've sorted you into:

Apple Smoothie Cabin

The apple cabin are steady and know themselves well. They are often first in line and like to keep things orderly from the front, but they are also more likely to be loners. They commonly find quiet activities to recharge after spending time with other campers all day.

Here's a stamp to show people which cabin you're in! (you can find it in the My Stamps tab of your stamp collection)

Berry Smoothie Cabin

The berry cabin is a little sweet and a little sour. They don’t always get along, but at the end of the day they always have the most fun. Their ideas might be a little wild, and sometimes other campers need to rein them in so they don’t do something dangerous.

Here's a stamp to show people which cabin you're in! (you can find it in the My Stamps tab of your stamp collection)

Chicken Smoothie Cabin

The chicken cabin is for the most serious camp attendees. They love camp and every activity, and give 100% effort in any camp challenges. They're known to volunteer for anything the camp staff needs help with. They're always first to agree to a new plan, but they may not come up with the ideas themselves.

Chocolate Smoothie Cabin

The chocolate cabin is full of warm hugs and late nights around the fire. They are cozy and make friends easily, but prefer to have a deep connection with a few people rather than call everyone their best friend. They’re probably a little more laid back than others, but that doesn’t mean they don’t make amazing camp memories!

Creamsicle Smoothie Cabin

The creamsicle cabin is like a pen of rambunctious puppies. They love to make new friends and call everyone a member of their group. They have very few enemies, except maybe curfew. This is not to say they get into trouble, but sometimes they don’t think their plans through.

Green Smoothie Cabin

The green smoothie cabin are the go getters. They want to find new experiences and share them with others. This might mean taking risks, but they're up for the challenge and usually carefully consider what might go wrong.

Vanilla Smoothie Cabin

The vanilla cabin is chill but happy to be here. They are the ones you can go to for interesting conversation and information, but they’re not too serious and just like participating. They are more likely to choose a relaxing activity at camp.

Last edited by Keir; on Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpi3.14 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:03 am

Gonna make a master post here with the pets and items our lovely characters are based off of! I will update this as I find things <3

Camp Smoothie
Counselor Cabin - Avian & Totoro
Pets are Tess' customs!

Items: Frying Pan from 2017 Hanukkah, Spoon from 2018 Halloween, Apple Bobbing Basin from 2021 Halloween, Marshmallow Packet from September 2021, Choco Bar from 2020 Halloween, Chocolate Wafer from 2015 Candy Event, Empty Marshmallow Packet from September 2021, Merch Shirt from 2020 Carnival Event, Avian Advancers Baseball Cap from August 2013, Friendship Bracelet from 2023 Valentine's Day, Explorer Pack from 2021 Cave Event, Flashlight from 2015 Halloween, Briefcase from August 2020, Pillow from 2018 Christmas, Squid Plush from 2021 CS Birthday

Mess Hall - Moose
The Lion is from 2022 August

Items: Table from 2014 Christmas (2 dark, 2 light), Plate from 2016 Christmas, Plate from 2017 Christmas, Plate from September 2022, Watermelon Slices, Strawberries, PB&J, Turkey Sandwich, Lemonade Pitcher, Lemonade Glass from September 2022, Pancake Stack, Chocolate Sauce, and Butter from February 2023, Milk from 2019 Fae Mischief, Milk from 2016 Christmas, 'Paper Plate' from 2016 CS Birthday (1 green, 1 purple), White Trenchcoat from November 2012, and Chef Hat from July 2010

Firepit - Conall
The Dog is from 2022 Christmas

Items: Campfire, Marshmallow Stick, Empty Marshmallow Packet, and Marshmallow Packet from September 2021, Hay Bale from 2013 Halloween, Red Kilt from 2022 St. Patrick's Day, and Flower Crown from September 2022

Camper Cabins - Andrea
The Deer is from 2022 August

Items: Picnic Blanket from September 2022, Merch Bag from 2020 Carnival Event, Sleepy Dragon Plushie and Green Dragon Plushie from 2021 Christmas, Pride Horse Plush from June 2023, Disability Pride Flag from July 2022, Pink Aran Sweater from 2015 CS Birthday, Bunny Boots from 2020 Easter, Heart Pendant from 2023 Valentine's, Stand from July 2021, Moon Lamp from 2022 Internet Event, Tissue Box from April 2011, Star Decorations from New Year's 2023, and Hearing Aid from July 2022

Arts & Crafts - Beryl
The Macaw is from 2022 Christmas

Items: Floral Trellis from July 2022 (I'm guessing two of the three, and one single one), Shelf from May 2023, Table from 2014 Christmas, Stained Table and Cup o' Paint (green) from 2019 Easter, Open Book from June 2014, Pencil from January 2011, Paint Supply, Paint Brushes, Paintbrush Holder, and Art Table from July 2023, Pinecone from 2013 Christmas (2), Open Squid Ink jar from 2017 Lost City Event, Origami Crane from November 2020, Cat Pot and Small Flower Pot (orange) from 2020 Easter, Chick Teacup from 2018 Easter, Origami Fish from 2018 Chinese New Year, and Paper Crown from 2023 CS Birthday

The Lakefront
Hiking Trails - Penny
The Bunny is from 2023 Easter

Items: Forest BG from February 2013, Tree Stump from 2013 Halloween, Tall Tree from 2020 Halloween (one light, one dark), Pine (3 or 4), Cedar (4), and Spruce (3) from 2015 Christmas, Grassy Hill from 2012 St. Patrick's Day, Shrub (2), Shrub Flowers (yellow and white), and Rock (5 different ones) from April 2013, Pinecone (2 different ones) from 2013 Christmas, Green Moss from 2016 Easter, Glowy Frog, Ornate Horned Frog, and Slug from 2020 Halloween, Monarch Butterfly from 2021 Easter, Bee from September 2022, Yellow Bunny Contacts from 2014 Christmas, Necktie from 2022 Easter, Carrot Backpack from 2018 Easter, and Creepy Shadow from 2021 Halloween

Lake - Lunu
The Chameleon is from 2022 Internet Event

Items: Toy Sailboat from 2012 Beach Event, Pond (4) from April 2013, Tree Trunk, Tree Foliage (green), and Dirt (3) from April 2013, Summer Sun from 2022 Christmas, Short Hedge (2 dark, 2 light) and White Octopus Wig from 2020 Halloween, Tail Spikes and Back Spikes from 2019 Halloween, and Ocean Wave from 2012 Beach Event

Glampground - Cirrus
image without Cirrus:
The Pony is from Easter 2023

Items: Star Tree from July 2022, Clover Patch (big and small) from 2019 St. Patrick's Day, Tent Front and Tent Back from 2018 Halloween, Starry Lights from March 2023, Star Lamp from 2022 Internet Event, Picnic Basket September 2022, White Mushroom, Purple Mushroom, and Blue Mushroom from 2019 Fae Mischief, Purple Flower Clip from 2018 Easter, BubbleFloss Wig from 2015 Candy Event, Lilacs from 2021 Easter, and Friendship Bracelet and Heart Collar from Valentine's Day 2023 (the floating collar is also from Valentines 2023)

Ranger Station - Mason
The Butterfly wolf is from April 2023

Items: Tall Tree and Dirt Mound from 2020 Halloween, Ginkgo Tree (2) and Binoculars from 2021 Cave Event, Bat Plushie from 2021 Halloween, Magnifying Glass from 2014 Egypt Event, and Lime Surprise from April 2019

Firewatch Tower - Seraphine
Image without Seraphine
The Cat is from May 2023

Items: Cryptid Forest Background from 2021 Halloween, Crooked Tree (2) from 2020 Halloween, Withered Tree from 2017 Halloween, Tree Foliage from April 2013, Pink Lemonade Wig from May 2021, Puffer Jacket from 2022 Christmas, Steel Toed Boots from March 2022, and Field Science Satchel from 2021 Cave Event

quoting from my other post, but here is a list of what each npc is wearing along with what pet they are C: (will update as the event goes on <3)
Last edited by Magpi3.14 on Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Magpi3.14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2023: Camping Event - The Lakefront - Flavor Text: NPCs

Postby Keir; » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:34 pm

Camping Event - The Lakefront

Flavor Text: The Lakefront NPCs

"This is the lake we've heard so much about! The counselors want us to stick together, so we're only allowed to visit the lake and the hiking trails today!"

The Lakefront opened on Day 4 of the event (July 31st)

Lake - Lunu

^ Day 4 (July 31st)
Day 4 (July 31st): "I thought I heard a tale that new campers had come, but I love to see a legend confirmed! This is Lake Tess, named after the founder of Camp Smoothie, and I'm Lunu, lifeguard extraordinaire. Do you see these tentacles? They're not just for show. I'll outswim any of you if you want to race, but for now, we're going to cover the basics. Lifejackets are over here, and I'll be taking a group out canoeing in 15 minutes if you want to tag along. If you're tired from the hike, fishing gear is that way, though you're going to need some bait... maybe today just have Moose and Conall teach you how to cast a line. Finally, if you're going to swim, make sure you stay behind those buoys over there--you don't want to get hooked!"
Day 5 (August 1st): "Ahoy there! If you're on a campout, why don't you try fishing for your dinner? If you catch junk, well, I'm sure one of your buddies will share. If you feel confident enough it's okay to take a canoe out on your own, but I'll also be leading a group today, you can wait over here if you're interested."
Day 6 (August 2nd): "If you're looking for clues in or on the lake, please be careful! Getting distracted is often the most dangerous thing. Don't worry, though, as long as you follow the rules Lake Tess is quite safe!"
Day 7 (August 3rd): "If you need canoes or watercraft for your search I'll have them here! I'm doing maintenance on them today so I can be prepared for anything. That means just swimming and fishing are open today, but I bet you're going to be spending most of your time getting ready at camp, anyway."
Day 8 (August 4th): "Good luck with your mission! I have to stay by the lake, and if I see anything strange I'll let you know. Don't worry, the fish you found yesterday are very nice, they were just shy! Be kind to them and there won't be any issues."
Day 9 (August 5th): "I can promise no one from the lake was involved with Cirrus' disappearance, but I don't trust everyone! I know that some of the cryptids who live in the woods really didn't like it when the Glampgrounds were set up."
Day 11 (August 7th): "Well, I guess I was wrong about the forest cryptids. I'll have to be more open to making friends with them from now on! As for Mason, if I see him around the lake I'll definitely report it! For the rest of your time at Camp Smoothie you're more than welcome to fish, swim, and canoe here though!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 4 (July 31st): "Moose and Conall are willing to teach you how to fish, but you'll need some gear!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 5 (August 1st): "I'd love to take you canoeing again today! Make sure you wear your life jacket at all times."
Free Items wrote:
Day 8 (August 4th): "You're a really good swimmer! Not as good as me, of course. Can you tell me what you saw down at the bottom of the lake?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 7 (August 3rd)

"One of the other campers insists that the bead lures are bringing up giant fish on the other side of the lake. Are you willing to go over there and see if it's true?"

[ After trading in 3 beads ] "Wow, look what you caught! That's totally a fish, right? It looks a little funny..."
Token Game wrote:First available on Day 4 (July 31st)

"It looks like you're out of bait! Good thing those beads look a lot like lures. String some on your hook and see what you can fish up! Hold on to your fish, because I'm sure there will be someone in camp who thinks they're good eating. Don't worry about catching every fish in the lake today, though, there will always be more opportunities."

[ Trade in 3 beads to play the Let's Go Fishing! game ]

Hiking Trails - Penny

^ Day 4 (July 31st)
Day 4 (July 31st): "Well, hello there! You must be the new group of Camp Smoothians! I'm Penny, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Here, let me draw you a map! If you follow this path past the big stump and through the tree tunnel, you'll find a nice little clearing where you can eat your trail snacks. While you're walking, why don't you sing a little song? If I hear you out there, I'll teach you another verse!

"One hop, two hop, big boots, don't stop
hiking through the trees!
There's a big tall pine whose cones are fine
to feed the birds and bees!
These eyes of mine read words that rhyme
and I sing them as I please!
My buddy friend, mine to the end
why don't you sing with me?""
Day 5 (August 1st): "You're all awesome singers! The frogs were croaking along with you all day. Here's the next verse:

"We walk along and sing our song
just me and my buddy!
See a frog jump from a log
he's on a hopping spree!
The sun did rise and sets likewise
on a day when we feel free!
Don't fear the night, it'll all be right
our friendship holds the key!""
Day 6 (August 2nd): "I really don't feel like singing today, but sometimes, when people are lost, hearing others looking for them can really help! Why don't you try this verse as you look for clues?

"Things out of place on trails I pace
oh, forest hear my plea!
Search high and low, above, below
until a clue I see!
I know I'll find the strength of mind
because all my friends agree!
We won't give up when times get tough
together we will succeed!""
Day 7 (August 3rd): "Oh, both good news and bad? Well, that's better than no good news at all! Here, let's make a rescue mission verse!

"Plan and plot I thought a lot
beneath my thinking tree!
Pack and stack supplies and snacks
unprepared? I'd never be!
We're on a mission, we have ambition
to rescue a friend--you'll see!
Let's all join hands and hike the lands
until Cirrus is free!""
Day 9 (August 5th): "A celebration! If there's anything you want to ask to help solve the mystery, I'm all ears! Just post about it on the forum. Personally, I think that most of my friends in the forest would never do such a thing. I guess I don't know everyone as well as I could, though! For now, let's sing another verse!

"Birds of a feather, we fly together
and flap our wings with glee!
Calling out lies for we despise
those who attempt deceit!
A secret before turns to something more
when we speak with honesty!
Our ears listen, our noses sniffin'
the truth will set you free!""
Day 11 (August 7th): "Well, it may not be what I expected to happen, but I'm glad I was right about my forest friends. Here's one more verse to sing while you enjoy the rest of your summer!

"From the sunrise to the fireflies
a great day I forsee!
I'll swim the lake, befriend a snake
and thank the honey bees!
Everyone knows "go with the flow"
is good advice, you'll see!
Grab a friend, explore and spend
your time beneath the trees!""

Free Pets wrote:
Day 10 (August 6th): "Shh, they're sleeping! Do you want to meet my friends' kids when they wake up? I promise they're not scary at all.

(This litter has no splits!)"
Free Items wrote:
Day 4 (July 31st): "You can move a lot more quickly through the forest if one of your equine friends agrees to let you ride! Here's some cool tack to offer them."
Free Items wrote:
Day 5 (August 1st): "You can move a lot more quickly through the forest if one of your equine friends agrees to let you ride! Here's some cool tack to offer them."
Free Items wrote:
Day 6 (August 2nd): "You can move a lot more quickly through the forest if one of your equine friends agrees to let you ride! Here's some cool tack to offer them."
Free Items wrote:
Day 7 (August 3rd): "You can move a lot more quickly through the forest if one of your equine friends agrees to let you ride! Here's some cool tack to offer them."
Free Items wrote:
Day 8 (August 4th): "You can move a lot more quickly through the forest if one of your equine friends agrees to let you ride! Here's some cool tack to offer them."
Free Items wrote:
Day 9 (August 5th): "You can move a lot more quickly through the forest if one of your equine friends agrees to let you ride! Here's some cool tack to offer them."
Free Items wrote:
Day 10 (August 6th): "You can move a lot more quickly through the forest if one of your equine friends agrees to let you ride! Here's some cool tack to offer them."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 4 (July 31st)

"Do you want to be my friend? Well, let's make it official! Give me one of those bracelets, and I'll see if I can get one of my forest friends to guide you on your travels."

[ After trading in 1 friendship bracelet ] "Here, hold out your paw so they can give it a sniff."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 6 (August 2nd)

"My favorite thing about living in the forest is all the friends I get to make! They saw my bracelets and want some of their own. Will you offer them some?"

[ After trading in 1 friendship bracelet ] "Did you know these animals were once the stuff of legends?"

Glampground - Cirrus
The Glampground unlocked on Day 5 of the event (August 1st)

^ Day 5 (August 1st)
^ Day 6 (August 2nd)
^ Day 9 (August 5th); same as Day 5
Day 5 (August 1st): "You arrive at the Glampground with Andrea, who gives you a tour and points out all her friends there. When you get to the last tent she introduces you to Cirrus. "Hello, smoothie campers!" Cirrus says. "Please feel free to take a lounge in the reclining lounge chairs, and if you're hot check out my solar-powered mister fan! Isn't it neat? There's no reason not to camp in style, I always say!" Once you thank her and go to check out the amenities she turns to Andrea and they begin to chat in sign language."
Day 6 (August 2nd): "Cirrus is not at her campsite or anywhere nearby..."
Day 9 (August 5th): "That was not my kind of adventure! The night it happened I heard some rustling outside my tent. I was worried it was bears, but I had put my bear bag up just like I was supposed to, so I hoped they would pass me by. I closed my eyes tight and covered my ears, but then the next thing I knew, someone came into my tent and was blindfolding me! They didn't say a word, so I have no idea who it was. I panicked and froze; It was so scary! I honestly didn't even think to try and scream, and then they covered my mouth too. They led me away, and kept prodding me to walk through the woods further and further. I tripped and stumbled a few times, but they kept pulling me along.

When we stopped I begged for them to tell me who they were or why they were doing this, but they still didn't say anything, and then they were gone. It took me a minute to get the blindfold off, and it was so dark. By the time I could check I was alone. There was food and water and some other supplies that looked like they had been taken from others at the Glampgrounds. I had no idea how to get back safely, and I remembered a lesson Moose had taught me--if you're ever lost, stay put! So I did, and I built a fire hoping Seraphine would see it.

When I looked around there were several different kinds of strange tracks, but I didn't know what to make of them. Some were big, and others were small. And it looked like something had been living in the cave there! I found this brown fur. At night, I swear I heard wings and felt eyes watching me. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but I don't know enough about what's normal in the woods. I'm just so glad to be back. Thank you so much for not giving up on me!"
Day 11 (August 7th): "The Ranger did this? All because he wanted to prove to you cryptids were real? That's so horrible; there must have been another way. You promise that the cryptids are all nice, though? Maybe I'll stay for the rest of the summer, then. Could you introduce us? I really don't want Andrea to feel like she has to leave, and if I can stay, then she won't have to. I'm so glad Seraphine was here to expose the truth!"

Free Pets wrote:
Day 5 (August 1st): "Why don't you decorate your cabins with some fairy lights?"
Free Items wrote:
Day 9 (August 5th): "Oh no, things got really messy when I was gone! Can you help me clean up my campsite?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 8 (August 4th)

"Cirrus is still missing, but you see some strange lights in the forest around the campsite. Maybe if you hold out a friendship bracelet whoever is out there will come meet you?"

[ Changed after Cirrus was found on Day 9 (August 5th) ] "You see some strange lights in the forest around the campsite. Maybe if you hold out a friendship bracelet whoever is out there will come meet you?"

[ After trading in 1 friendship bracelet ] "It seems like there are some amazing creatures in this forest! They take your bracelet and follow you back to camp."

Ranger Station - Mason
The Ranger Station unlocked on Day 5 of the event (August 1st)

^ Day 5 (August 1st)
^ Day 11 (August 7th)
Day 5 (August 1st): "Welcome to the Ranger Station, campers! I'm Ranger Mason, at your service. This is the hub of the forest, where everyone can come to if they need help or information. We have books on plants and animals and all that, but my personal hobby is cryptozoology! I've always believed that there's more out there in the woods than meets the eye. Have you seen anything you think might be a sign of a legend come to life?"
Day 6 (August 2nd): "I just know I saw something fishy out there last night! It's obvious that these disappearances are the work of cryptids! There can be no other explanation."
Day 7 (August 3rd): "Seraphine said they just got lost in the woods? That seems suspicious because I know that they're a better Ranger than that. They must have run into a cryptid but not wanted to tell me I'm right! I hope you find those cryptids tomorrow because I'm sure they are the ones who kidnapped that camper. You saw the signs yesterday, didn't you?"
Day 8 (August 4th): "Here, take this book! It shows all the most common cryptids, and I think most of them are here somewhere. It has information about different kinds of tracks as well as drawings of what they look like! I'm glad that you found those Loch Tess monsters, it really just proves that we're on the right track! They couldn't have kidnapped someone, but plenty of these cryptids could have."
Day 9 (August 5th): "See, I told you cryptids were responsible! The tracks, the cave-dwelling, wings? All classic signs. Here, I have these photos I took of the site. These tracks look like Bigfoot, while these look like Nightcrawlers. Maybe more than one cryptid is at fault! It seems like they were upset with how those glampers were running things... I tried to tell them to be careful. I think the biggest sign is that something furry was living in the cave, though!"
Day 11 (August 7th): "When you approach the Ranger Station with Seraphine's report in hand Mason is nowhere to be found! If that's not an admission of guilt, well, you're not sure what else it could be. Hopefully the Forest Ranger Corps show up soon and catch him!'

Free Pets wrote:
Day 8 (August 4th): "The howling would keep me awake all night if I wasn't still up and researching!"

[ Changed after Mason fled on Day 11 (August 7th) ] "The wolves are still howling around the Ranger Station!"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 9 (August 5th): "Now that the camper has been rescued, I'm going to have to investigate the site for a while. Could you leave out some kibble for Fido, Fluffy, and all their friends?"

[ Changed after Mason fled on Day 11 (August 7th) ] "Fido, Fluffy, and all their friends are still around looking for snacks."
Free Items wrote:
Day 10 (August 6th): "You find a note from Mason: "It looks like you're officially cryptid hunters like me! Here, take some of my extra gear.""
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 5 (August 1st)

"I'm very frustrated to report that there is nothing unusual over here. However, there were some friendly-looking cats in the trees. Why don't you offer them one of your little bracelets?"

[ Changed after Mason fled on Day 11 (August 7th) ] "Before he left Mason said there were some friendly-looking cats in the trees. Why don't you offer them one of your little bracelets?"

[ After trading in 1 friendship bracelet ] "Mason certainly had a skewed sense of what looks "friendly!" Either way, they did want the bracelets."

Firewatch Tower - Seraphine
The Firewatch Tower unlocked on Day 5 of the event (August 1st)

^ Day 5 (August 1st)
^ Day 6 (August 2nd)
^ Day 7 (August 3rd); same as Day 5
Day 5 (August 1st): "Hello, campers! I'm Ranger Seraphine and this is the Firewatch Tower! In any forest, we have to be alert for fires so they can be quickly contained or managed to only burn in a healthy way. That's where I come in! I live up here in the tower and keep watch for smoke, especially if there's been lightning or campouts. Sometimes I have a relief who stays here and lets me have a day off, but otherwise, I'll be here all summer! You need to be very careful tonight and make sure that your campfires are completely extinguished and cold before you go to sleep. Don't worry, the counselors will help you."
Day 6 (August 2nd): "Seraphine is not in the Firewatch Tower or anywhere nearby..."
Day 7 (August 3rd): "The strangest thing happened. I went for a walk in the woods along one of the trails I hadn't explored yet because Mason told me there was a grove of raspberries down there. He was supposed to watch the tower while I was gone. And there were raspberries! They were delicious. But, when I headed back, I followed the trail signs and somehow got all turned around. It was already getting dark, and I ended up lost out in the woods all night because my compass got broken somehow! Thankfully, I had enough supplies with me that I was okay, and once the sun came up I was able to navigate back to the lakeshore. I'll have to go out there and investigate what's wrong with that trail more thoroughly once we've solved this mystery. As for tomorrow, it's important that I stay here in the Firewatch Tower while Mason is away from the Ranger Station. If there's a fire, no one would be here to report it! If there's anything you need from me before you go, I'm happy to help."
Day 9 (August 5th): "I'm so glad that you were successful in your mission! I'd like to write up a report for the Forest Ranger Corps about everything, so please let me know anything you learned. If it's true that something in the woods was responsible for the kidnapping then we'll need to warn people who are using the forest of the dangers."
Day 11 (August 7th): "Well, it's official! My investigation is complete, and my only regret is that Mason caught on and escaped before we could bring him to justice. I know you might be confused, but I'm not just a Ranger, I'm an investigative journalist, too! The Forest Ranger Corps assigned me here this summer due to reports of a rogue ranger, and it looks like they were right. Don't worry, I have no plans to out the cryptids to the public; in fact, I knew they were here all along! I'm glad you all are planning to respect their privacy too. I'm going to stay the rest of the summer and keep watch for forest fires, just like I have been. And, if you catch wind of Mason, let me know immediately and I'll pass the information along!"

Quest wrote:
First available on Day 6 (August 2nd)

"As you explore the area around the Firewatch Tower you notice some discarded items that you find beautiful. As you bend down to pick them up a bird swoops in and snatches some of your beads. It seems like the forest has taken payment for your new decorations."

[ After trading in 2 beads ] "Hopefully the beads will help that bird create a beautiful nest!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 7 (August 3rd)

Sorry that I gave you a scare there! Why don't we trade bracelets and I'll show you how many cool birds you can see from on top of the tower!

[ After trading in 1 friendship bracelet ] "This bird is like none you've ever seen before!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 9 (August 5th)

"You've been down to the lake, right? I've met some new... friends... here that could really use a bite. Can you teach them how to fish? You have some beads you've been using as lures, right?"

[ After trading in 3 beads ] "Well, that's not like any forest animal you expected to meet!"
Magazine wrote:
Last edited by Keir; on Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2023: Camping Event - Flavor Text: Hiking Trails fun text bo

Postby Keir; » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:16 pm

2023 Camping Event: Hiking Trails

Flavor Text: Hiking Trails fun text box

The fun text box was only up for Day 8 of the event (August 4th).

Hiking Trails flavor text wrote:
  • After a long day of kayaking, [user] enjoys a nice s’more while listening to [staff member] tell a story over the campfire
  • After walking around the lake, [user] finds [staff member] sitting in the sand alone. They invite them to a game of tic-tac-toe and win!
  • After walking around the lake, [user] finds [staff member] sitting in the sand alone. They invite them to a game of tic-tac-toe but lose.
  • All the introverts in the Apple cabin are stressed out by being with so many other introverts! [user] helps move some sleeping bags out to sleep beneath the stars.
  • Andrea was not helping in the search to hold down the fort, but she did tell [user] she would discover who put the frogs in the bed.
  • As the sun sets, [user] decides to take a short hike alone. They find that the silence of the forest is unsettling.
  • As the sun sets, [user] decides to take a short hike alone. They spend the time whistling with the birds.
  • Because Andrea was sad from the others missing, [user] collected some wild flowers for her.
  • Before Penny heads out with a small group of campers, they teach them all about the principles of "Leave no trace!" [user] learned many new things today!
  • Bright-eyed [user] listens to the lessons Penny is giving about toxic mushrooms and berries.
  • Conall managed to scare himself with the possibilities of what could be in the forest, so [user] sat with him and helped roast some marshmallows so he was not alone.
  • Conall shows a bunch of campers how to make a camp fire with sticks. [user] almost gives up when they finally see smoke emerging! Just a bit more and they get the fire going under Conall's supervision.
  • Conall shows a bunch of campers how to make a camp fire with sticks. [user] does their best but the only thing they got burning are their palms!
  • Convinced by Mason that there is cryptids, [user] spends the night watching out their cabin room with binoculars, hoping to spot something out of the ordinary.
  • Crunch! Startled, [user] turns around to see [staff member] standing ominously at the foot of the trail.
  • During a hike the group bumps into an influencer having pictures taken of themselves in a meadow, flattening and squishing plants in the process. Penny has a strong opinion about destroying nature for some internet clout, and [user] is very glad they are not in the influencer's place in that moment!
  • Eek! [user] is almost tripped by a bunch of squirrels skittering off into the forest, startled by something.
  • Hearing a soft humming, ]user] follows it to find [staff member] at the campfire, braiding flowers into [staff member]'s hair.
  • Just in time, [user] slaps a berry out of [staff member]'s hand they were about to eat! [user] recognised it from Penny's class!
  • Just when [user] was getting tired on their search, Beryl was able to swoop in and drop some trail mix from above.
  • Lunu sighs when they spot another batch of cairns around the lakefront. They explain to [user] that people usually build them to make pretty pictures while disregarding that they destroy hiding places or even squish small animals and eggs building them. The two spend the evening dismantling the cairns.
  • Mason prevents one of the campers from trying to feed and pet a squirrel. "We would all love to cuddle up with these cuties but wild animals can be dangerous or carry deseases, and it's in their best interest not to get them habituated to people. They might start causing problems otherwise or happily run into the wrong person one day if they lose all fear!" [user] and staff member] witnessing the scene nod in unison as they knew that already!
  • Mm, yummy! [user] eats a dandelion while staring at [staff member], who in turn shoves multiple into their mouth!
  • Oh no! [staff member] did not make it back by curfew, but [user] was able to comfort them after they got in trouble.
  • Oh no! [staff member] got lost in the forest! [user], [staff member], and [staff member] started a search party to find them.
  • On a hike with their cabin mates and Penny, [user] discovers fox cubs playing in the brushwood. The group watches them from a distance, with smiling faces, until the mother fox emerges and picks up one of the cubs, while the rest follows chirping into the scrub. A memory the campers will treasure for a long time!
  • Oops! [user] dropped their water bottle. Thankfully, [staff member] had a spare and offers it to them when they see it's empty.
  • Oops! [user] dropped their water bottle. Thankfully, nothing spilled.
  • Penny leads a hike pointing out any interesting plants, feathers or bones they come by. [user] listens attentively when Penny explains that these things are important parts of nature, as they provide housing and nutrients to the environment, and shouldn't be picked up. Good to know!
  • Seraphine teaches a group of campers about the dangers of wildfires and how to prevent them while strolling through the woods, when they almost bump into a fawn lying on the ground. Seraphine has to hold back one of the campers who was about to pick it up, and explains that it is normal for the mother to leave her fawn behind where it can hide from predators. From a distance they keep watching the fawn and only after a little while the mother actually comes to pick up her kid! [user] manages to snap a lovely picture of them before they disappear.
  • The weather is so nice today. [user] decided it'd be a good time to take a swim in the lake.
  • Uh oh! [user] forgot to wear sunscreen and got burnt.
  • Voices catch [user]'s attention. They follow it and find Seraphine scolding [staff member], who was hanging up posters of poorly drawn cryptids!
  • When stopping to smell the flowers on their search, [user] invited [staff member] to do the same - only to prompt a sneezing fit. Don't sniff THAT hard!
  • Whenever a bird can be heard chirping and tweeting during a walk on the hiking trails, Penny identifies them and throws in some interesting facts about them too. By the end [user] can recognise some of the birdsongs!
  • While back at camp for a break, [user] found [staff member] putting up signs about the dangers of overfishing. Moose kindly reminded them that the lake has a LOT of fish.
  • While out on a hike, [user] thinks they saw a bunny! In an attempt to chase it, they got lost! But it turned out they were just going in circles!
  • While searching for Cirrus, [user] found a really cool rock. Nice!
  • Woohoo! [user] does a backflip into the lake off the pier to impress [staff member].
  • Woohoo! [user] does a backflip into the lake off the pier.
  • [staff member] and [staff member] took some horses out and got lost, but thankfully [user] was able to ride out and collect them.
  • [staff member] gave [user] a friendship bracelet.
  • [staff member] got stuck when climbing a tree, but thankfully [user] was able to get them out.
  • [staff member] leads an expedition to the lake! [user] finds a cool pink shell that they decide to keep!
  • [staff member] lost their pet rock in the lake! [user] and Lunu canoe out to retrieve it.
  • [staff member] reminds [user] not to litter!
  • [staff member] reminds [user] to recycle!
  • [staff member] reminds [user] to use sunscreen!
  • [staff member] reminds [user] to watch for poison ivy!
  • [staff member] was playing in the mud. [user] scolds [staff member] for getting their clothes dirty.
  • [staff member], [staff member] and [user] devise a plan to steal extra marshmallows from Conall's stash tonight..!
  • [staff member], [staff member], and [staff member] are trying to see how many marshmallows they can shove in their mouth. [user] decides to join in on the fun!
  • [user] accidentally falls and scrapes their knee, [staff member] gives them a cool bandage with a smiley face on it
  • [user] and [staff member] are making some s'mores together.
  • [user] and [staff member] decide to split off from [staff member] and [staff member] to cover more ground
  • [user] and [staff member] decided to split up, but found out the trail was a loop when they found each other.
  • [user] and [staff member] thought going out and searching at night was a good idea until their flashlights died!
  • [user] and [staff member] want to make some smores, but find that [staff member] has eaten all of the graham crackers.
  • [user] and [staff member] were arguing over who got to play with the pet rock first. [staff member] broke up the fight, taking the pet rock for themselves.
  • [user] asks Mason what his favorite cryptid is. He won't tell you, but he jokes that [staff member] reminds him of one.
  • [user] asks [staff member] what cabin is in the lead... seems like they have no clue!
  • [user] catches [staff member] staring at the sun and scolds them!
  • [user] caught [staff member] eating some bird seed... huh?
  • [user] caught [staff member] eating some trail mix... tee hee!
  • [user] falls asleep under the stars while talking to Mason about cryptids.
  • [user] feels like they're being watched. After looking around, they spot [staff member] staring at them from the bushes.
  • [user] feels their stomach rumble after a long hike. [staff member] offers to split their apple with them. How sweet!
  • [user] finds a unique feather in the woods and took it to Mason for identification, hoping it belonged to a cryptid. It turned out to be a moldy leaf.
  • [user] finds an animal footprint, and has [staff member] help them identify it!
  • [user] finds an animal footprint, and has [staff member] help them identify it... but they can't figure it out, so instead they enlist the help of [staff member]!
  • [user] finds an animal footprint, and has [staff member] help them identify it... but they can't figure it out, so instead they enlist the help of [staff member], but they also can't figure it out... geez, how many staff does it take to figure out a mystery animal?
  • [user] finds some twigs to weave into little crowns, passing them out to [staff member] and [staff member]!
  • [user] found some weird footprints, but before they could draw them a deer ran across and ruined them.
  • [user] gave [staff member] a friendship bracelet.
  • [user] gets caught up watching a doe leading her fawn off into the trees. How cute!
  • [user] gets ready to head out on a cryptid-hunting excursion, but decides a nap is much more appealing.
  • [user] gets so caught up in bracelet making, they wind up making 3! So they give the other two to [staff member] and [staff member]!
  • [user] heard screaming in the Vanilla Cabin! After rushing over to investigate, it turns out [staff member] found a frog in their bed. Yuck.
  • [user] heard something rustling in the mess hall late at night. After some investigating, it turns out [staff member] was digging through the pantry for a midnight snack!
  • [user] hums a tune to themselves as they walk the trail!
  • [user] is exploring with [staff member] when they find [staff member] snoozing in a hammock. They decide to see how leaves they can stack on [staff member]'s nose before they wake up.
  • [user] is hanging out with their Vanilla cabin friends... and gets sucked into a conversation about the lifecycle of grasshoppers!
  • [user] is having a peaceful time fishing in the lake, when [staff member] distracts them by falling in headfirst!
  • [user] is roaming the forest with a flashlight when a dark blur flies across the beam of light! ...they got scared by a moth.
  • [user] noticed [staff member] picking up trash on the beach. [user] decided to help them out!
  • [user] notices that today is a beautiful day!
  • [user] opens to door to their cabin and finds a raccoon in there! Luckily [staff member] was close by and was able to help get it safely out and back into the woods!
  • [user] realized Avian had not been given a friendship bracelet, so they made them one!
  • [user] sees [staff member] and [staff member] sharing a bag of trail mix. They realize they should have brought their own bag too.
  • [user] sketches out some vague shapes of interesting plants they see, making a note to ask Penny later what they were.
  • [user] skips rocks across the lake.
  • [user] snacks on some delicious fruit they saved from breakfast.
  • [user] spends the afternoon birdwatching. A small flock is startled into the air by something.
  • [user] spends the afternoon birdwatching. Nothing interesting happens.
  • [user] spends the afternoon birdwatching. That is... an oddly disturbing amount of owls staring back from the trees!
  • [user] spends the afternoon cloud gazing. Oh, hey, that one looks just like [staff member]!
  • [user] spends the afternoon cloud gazing. Oh, that almost looks like Lunu...
  • [user] spends the day with Moose in the Mess Hall, cooking up filling meals for when the campers come back for dinner.
  • [user] spends the morning writing fun new hiking songs with Penny.
  • [user] spies Mason and [staff member] handing out books titled "How to Find Cryptids" to the other campers. Those aren't real... right?
  • [user] spies [staff member] about to eat a wild berry. They quickly scold them, reminding them it's not safe to do that without knowing what it is!
  • [user] spots [staff member] and Mason huddled together, pointing at poorly drawn doodles of unknown creatures as they whisper.
  • [user] spots [staff member] trying to coax a bunch of squirrels into the Green Cabin. Oh boy.
  • [user] stops for a while to rest!
  • [user] stops to eat a snack and accidently drops it... aw man! thankfully, [staff member] shares their snack!
  • [user] stops to eat a snack- for energy, of course!
  • [user] stops to smell the flowers!
  • [user] stumbles across [staff member] and [staff member] hiding in the forest, preparing a romance comedy to perform at the campfire that night... with their pet rocks!
  • [user] swaps friendship bracelets with [staff member] while hunting for clues!
  • [user] takes their shoes off and wades into the lake, needing some cool water to refresh them after the hot day.
  • [user] thought they found proof of bigfoot, but upon investigation the trail of footprints led them straight to [staff member] instead.
  • [user] thought they heard someone in a tent at the Glampground, but managed to just find [staff member] and [staff member] fighting with a tent to put it up.
  • [user] thought they saw Seraphine on the lake shore while canoeing, but unfortunately by the time they rowed over with [staff member] she was gone.
  • [user] thought they saw a light on in the fire tower, but it turned out to just be [staff member] and [staff member] looking at the view.
  • [user] thought they saw something hiding behind a bush, but it was just an empty can.
  • [user] totally forgot to pack bug spray.
  • [user] touches a plant they probably shouldn't have... now they're all itchy!
  • [user] tries to call out to Cirrus with "pspspsps". It does not work, because Cirrus is a pony.
  • [user] walks and then skips and then walks again!
  • [user] was hiking when they overheard Penny's distant singing turn into a scream. Rushing to her aide, they were relieved to find she had just walked through a spider web.
  • [user] was making a friendship bracelet by the lake, but was scared when [staff member] came out of the woods and dropped it in the water.
  • [user] was making a s'more but dropped it right before they got to eat it. [staff member] gave [user] their s'more instead. How nice!
  • [user] was playing in the mud.
  • [user] was playing in the mud. Oh, look, a worm!
  • [user] was rocking their new friendship bracelet, but then it got caught on a branch and broke... oh no!
  • [user] was rocking their new friendship bracelet, but then it got caught on a branch and broke... oh no! thankfully [staff member] noticed and is helping pick up all the beads!
  • [user] was searching but only found their way to the mess hall - oh well, at least they can get a snack!
  • [user] was spotted trying to pet the wildcats by the ranger station, stating "if not fren, why fren shape?" [staff member] and [staff member] came to their rescue.
  • [user] was taking a peaceful walk on the beach until they stepped on something slimy. Ewww...
  • [user] watches [staff member] and [staff member] decide where to go next, and offers their own input!
  • [user] watches [staff member] and [staff member] decide where to go next.
  • [user] watches as [staff member] canonballs into the lake to impress [staff member]!
  • [user] watches as [staff member] canonballs into the lake to impress [staff member], who gets absolutely drenched... Whoops.
  • [user] watches in awe as [staff member] holds a dandelion under [staff member]'s chin, turning it yellow.
  • [user] went for a swim in the lake. Well, that was until they felt seaweed touch their foot. Gross!
  • [user] wonders if Seraphine is afraid of heights.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squecca » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:29 am

Chicken Smoothie summer camp archives. These are the Wayback links because they're easier to navigate, but each of these pages is also saved on archive.today as well! Keep in mind that archival websites archive each page as it is seen from the POV of someone who is not logged in, so information may be missing (such as token trade-ins) compared to a logged-in perspective. Links to the forum archives are only for the first page, unless someone else archived more beyond that.

General: (these links are archived as of August 8, 2023)

Front page: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808204 ... othie.com/

Page 1 of announcements: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808213 ... s/news.php

Camp: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808204 ... .com/camp/

Counselor Cabin/HQ: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808204 ... selorcabin

Mess Hall: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808205 ... p/messhall

Game: Help Avian and Totoro Feed the Campers: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808205 ... hecampers/

Firepit: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808205 ... mp/firepit

Camper Cabins: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808205 ... mpercabins

Arts & Crafts: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808200 ... sandcrafts

Lakefront: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808210 ... /lakefront

Glampground: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808205 ... ampgrounds

Hiking Trails: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808210 ... kingtrails

Lake: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808210 ... /camp/lake

Firewatch Tower: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808200 ... /firewatch

Ranger Station: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808211 ... amp/ranger

Pet Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808211 ... ageSize=25

Item Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808211 ... ageSize=19

Forums: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808212 ... .php?f=108

Outcomes: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808212 ... &t=4882019

Casual Chat and cabin poll: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808212 ... &t=4882023

Help, Questions, and Answers: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808212 ... &t=4882020

Disappearance Investigation Discussion: https://web.archive.org/web/20230808212 ... &t=4883591

-----

Extra/just for fun:

Archive of "Summer Event" (instead of "Camping Event") and artist-less pets: https://web.archive.org/web/20230728235 ... r%20Event/

Archive of outcome thread showing old bwolf: https://web.archive.org/web/20230728174 ... &t=4882019

Archive of the realization that there were two different bwolves: https://web.archive.org/web/20230728173 ... 2&start=60

Archive of the Glampground dressup mistake. There is a floating broken heart collar in the top right corner. This was later amended: https://web.archive.org/web/20230801043 ... ampgrounds
Image Image
Squecca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:02 pm

bless you all... life happened to me......... I think starting next year, anyone can make the "main" post, and I'll just link to it....................

also Keir the flavor text for mason's stuff changed after he fled:
The wolves are still howling around the Ranger Station!

Fido, Fluffy, and all their friends are still around looking for snacks.

Before he left Mason said there were some friendly-looking cats in the trees. Why don't you offer them one of your little bracelets?

and for Cirrus's too
You see some strange lights in the forest around the campsite. Maybe if you hold out a friendship bracelet whoever is out there will come meet you?

(no "cirrus is still missing")

I swear to every god out there I WILL finish the main post for this year soon
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me