Halloween Event Discussion Thread

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Halloween Event Discussion Thread

Postby Babypoke » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:27 pm

a new banner dog whyy I don't want to go to school now
Looking for wishlists pets for hoards or collections
Currently looking to this dreamie
Image Have c$, fr gems
Image Please click my eggs on pokefarm q

Long term goal is to get all all items and pets on cs
Babypoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:28 pm

what's the new banner dog I've been hearing about? <3
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tehuti88 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:28 pm

(I spent a massive amount of time typing this up on my Kindle, only for the thread to end up locked just as I tried to post. ;_; Fortunately the text is still there, but I have to type it all over again on my laptop now...)

I was surprised to already hit my banner limit today when it looks like the event is only about half over. If I'd known it was set at such a limit (I don't tend to venture into the forums and so didn't know of this thread), perhaps I would've spent less on items and saved more for pets...I can only hope I have enough tokens for pets, since it's looking like I might have to skip items. This is rather a disappointment since there are so many random item outcomes. :( (I'm still perplexed about why the first gift box gave you only some of the outcomes and there was never a chance to obtain all of them except through trade.)

I only have about 25-30 of each token left, and I haven't even been that wasteful.

I'm rather new so this is only my second site event. It seemed like the banner limit was quite higher for the Egypt event, or was that just me? (With that event there was never any worry of running short only halfway through.)

Suggestion, perhaps in the future both the tentative banner limit, as well as the start and end dates (since I can find those nowhere), could be posted to the event page itself? The forums are kind of overwhelming to navigate, plus some users like me tend to avoid the more social aspect of the site. I figured any important event info would be on the event page itself, or at least in the news section; looks like I was wrong. :(
tehuti88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Henry is Bae » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:29 pm

i just got a Graham cat yay!

i also ave abanner pup lol
Henry is Bae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FOUND VERDICT » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Bloodstained Bunny wrote:How many outcomes of this pet are there?
only got this and a green one.

- Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not... hungry? -
FOUND VERDICT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonWizard » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:31 pm

tehuti88 wrote:(I spent a massive amount of time typing this up on my Kindle, only for the thread to end up locked just as I tried to post. ;_; Fortunately the text is still there, but I have to type it all over again on my laptop now...)

I was surprised to already hit my banner limit today when it looks like the event is only about half over. If I'd known it was set at such a limit (I don't tend to venture into the forums and so didn't know of this thread), perhaps I would've spent less on items and saved more for pets...I can only hope I have enough tokens for pets, since it's looking like I might have to skip items. This is rather a disappointment since there are so many random item outcomes. :( (I'm still perplexed about why the first gift box gave you only some of the outcomes and there was never a chance to obtain all of them except through trade.)

I only have about 25-30 of each token left, and I haven't even been that wasteful.

I'm rather new so this is only my second site event. It seemed like the banner limit was quite higher for the Egypt event, or was that just me? (With that event there was never any worry of running short only halfway through.)

Suggestion, perhaps in the future both the tentative banner limit, as well as the start and end dates (since I can find those nowhere), could be posted to the event page itself? The forums are kind of overwhelming to navigate, plus some users like me tend to avoid the more social aspect of the site. I figured any important event info would be on the event page itself, or at least in the news section; looks like I was wrong. :(

They have raised the limit in previous years so keep a look out for the message at the bottom to change if they do raise it. :D
DragonWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonWizard » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Bloodstained Bunny wrote:
Bloodstained Bunny wrote:How many outcomes of this pet are there?
only got this and a green one.

There is only the two outcomes :D
DragonWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

The new banner pup will be the death of me --
I shall pray to Cathulu in hopes he grants me one if/when the limit increases
*bows* My lord
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realtamoon » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

I hope they raise the limit soon, especially since they released a new banner dog.
Realtamoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livini » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:33 pm

I love the banner puppies, but I think they're really overrated. My sister got three of them (the black and white one) and someone traded her all four store dragons for one banner pup! This is great for my sister of course, since she loves those store dragons, but it seems like a ridiculous price for a 2014 pet.

I hope I find a banner puppy too at some point though, since I have to admit it's cute ^^ (even though it's dead)

Oh, and how do we know how many banners we've had and whether we're close to the limit?
Image Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Stories on Quotev:

In Exchange [Hetalia fanfiction]

A mystery fanfiction involving Switzerland, Canada,
a strange vending machine, and seven stolen cats.

Reach Out and Fall
A psychological thriller full of eerie vibes, apples,
twisted families, friendships and (lesbian) romance.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* Wallflower Pact is the name of the friendship in my fanfiction, not a description of myself.
Help create a fandom here.
Livini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me