2017 Halloween Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: šŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt šŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Halloween Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Postby Swifty98 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Hello! I'm pretty late to the event this year and was hoping to at least be able to get some free pets even if I couldn't get the trade-in ones. But on the Halloween page, all of the free adoptions are gone! Am I looking in the wrong place? I believe in past years the free releases were always there until the end; the only events where I can remember them changing are the winter holiday events and summer events. Thank you!!
Swifty98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polerberr » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Swifty98 wrote:Hello! I'm pretty late to the event this year and was hoping to at least be able to get some free pets even if I couldn't get the trade-in ones. But on the Halloween page, all of the free adoptions are gone! Am I looking in the wrong place? I believe in past years the free releases were always there until the end; the only events where I can remember them changing are the winter holiday events and summer events. Thank you!!

Same problem! I've had a very busy and stressful month and could only come in to get the banner now and then. Was specifically waiting for just today to haul in all the goodies, only to see that the free gifts have been taken down?

My heart hurts. :C

I don't understand why it needs to be this way? Any way one of the mods can put a word in with the admins? Maybe the feedback will get the pets back up there. I'm actually fairly devastated this morning. :S
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby schelke » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:59 pm

So I wanted to adopt some halloween pets since I'm so behind and now all the free pets are gone?! What is going on?
schelke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alenoush » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:41 pm

ladylark wrote:I am nowhere near my limit with hunting my banners this year. I can't complain about getting the tokens this year, tho, because I have made some wonderful trades to help in collecting them.

I even was able to make trades for the sludge items so that I have all of them.

What was so strange for me this year is that out of finding 155 tokens/banners(I checked the banner counter page) I have only found one of the sludge items. Is that normal for a lot of people? I only found that one this morning(my morning) which was around 12 hours till the site rollover time.

I grabbed 130 candies with only one sludgie to show for it. Don't know if that's normal, but I needed to trade for the other two.
We're always looking for trades!
Alenoush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swifty98 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am

polerberr wrote:
Swifty98 wrote:Hello! I'm pretty late to the event this year and was hoping to at least be able to get some free pets even if I couldn't get the trade-in ones. But on the Halloween page, all of the free adoptions are gone! Am I looking in the wrong place? I believe in past years the free releases were always there until the end; the only events where I can remember them changing are the winter holiday events and summer events. Thank you!!

Same problem! I've had a very busy and stressful month and could only come in to get the banner now and then. Was specifically waiting for just today to haul in all the goodies, only to see that the free gifts have been taken down?

My heart hurts. :C

I don't understand why it needs to be this way? Any way one of the mods can put a word in with the admins? Maybe the feedback will get the pets back up there. I'm actually fairly devastated this morning. :S

Yes, I'm so upset about it! I was even on the site on Halloween, but I was busy, and I saw nothing about the free adopts going away, so I decided I would come back in a day or two and get all my adoptions done then. But, nope. It's very frustrating...even the front page of this thread says that all of the free items are supposed to stay until the end of the event.
Swifty98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:54 pm

If you all havn't already seen it, the free gifts have been put back up on the Halloween page, however they are at the bottom now so users don't have to scroll through the long list to get to the token trade-ins ^^

They do sometimes get taken down after the event ends, so its a good idea to grab them beforehand.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polerberr » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:21 am

Celozon wrote:If you all havn't already seen it, the free gifts have been put back up on the Halloween page, however they are at the bottom now so users don't have to scroll through the long list to get to the token trade-ins ^^

They do sometimes get taken down after the event ends, so its a good idea to grab them beforehand.

Thank you so so much. C:
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me