๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’›๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†

A place to store your roleplay character information.

๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’›๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:43 am

๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†
My name is Mouse and I am the rat you forgot in your freezer. I don't blame you, but I decided to store my original characters there, so you might need to buy another one.

I kindly ask any freezer visitor to refrain from stealing my characters. I put a lot of effort into them and I would be a sad rat if I saw someone leeching off of my brain. You can take inspiration from my coding (yes, I dare call this mess coding), if you want. I don't have it patented, after all.

At this moment in time, this topic is a work in progress, but I will be sure to make it pretty... eventually.
It will most likely be only for my side and less significant characters, but in case you are interested in my main ones, you can check them out here -> My website. All of them are open for roleplay.
Last edited by Cosmic_Mmouse on Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’›๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:43 am

OPEN / BUSY (unless you have a really interesting idea I might like)

About me
โ€ข Experienced player (been roleplaying since 2017)
โ€ข Student, adult
โ€ข Decent English
โ€ข CET time zone
โ€ข I do have discord, and I prefer to play there (but will of course play on cs as well)

What you can expect from me
โ€ข The length of my posts usually ranges from 300 to 1000 words
โ€ข I don't mirror
โ€ข OOC banter
โ€ข I will help with plot making and the overall setting
โ€ข I am usually online every day, and can do more posts daily (but it really depends on my mood and the roleplay)

What I expect from you
โ€ข Literate/semi literate roleplay
โ€ข Decent English
โ€ข I would prefer you to be an adult player as well (not necessary)
โ€ข Help with the plot and setting
โ€ข At least one post every three days (this doesn't apply if you let me know that you can't write at the moment)

What I like to play
โ€ข Any race (humans, animals, creatures, ...)
โ€ข Male OCs
โ€ข MxM, I don't mind MxF if you play the female
โ€ข I love fantasy (LOTR/The Witcher or TGCF kind of fantasy) and sci-fi, but anything fun is what I am looking for
(I can be picky sometimes; nonetheless, i would love to brainstorm with you)
โ€ข Mythology
โ€ข Adventures
โ€ข Brain stimulating plot lines (solving mysteries, for example)
โ€ข Both 1x1 and more people

What I don't like to play
โ€ข Fandom games (There are certain exceptions, so ask if you are interested)
โ€ข Romance as the main focus
โ€ข Zombie themed plot lines
โ€ข NSFW (well that is against cs rules anyway)
โ€ข Female characters
โ€ข FxF

Possible cravings?
1. There is this specific plot line that I didn't get to finish with another player. Genre: fantasy; setting: medieval Europe; pairing: MxM. My character (cursed forest elf) is found at a crime scene near a corpse of a king. On first glance, it should be obvious who commited the crime, but the elf doesn't remember a thing. The other character is a private detective and discovers the elf. The whole situation feels off, so he decides to invastigate on his own with the elf's assistance.

2. A character from the past teleports to the future (or presence), even better if it's a different place on the planet

3. I have an inexplicable urge to roleplay pirates

4. Possibly something with dragons?
Last edited by Cosmic_Mmouse on Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’›๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:46 am

๐™ฒ๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ

1x1 with Echoflame17
โ€ข discord
โ€ข characters: Rakshan Viswarupa, Vilhelm Fors
โ€ข status: active

1x1 with letterquill
โ€ข discord
โ€ข character: Nazul
โ€ข status: active

1x1 with mikhailo
โ€ข discord
โ€ข character: Randall Scott (Dante)
โ€ข status: semiactive

Warrior cats group
โ€ข forum
โ€ข characters: Silverscorch, Heronquill, Weaselwhisker, Bear
โ€ข status: semiactive

1x1 with zutopia
โ€ข discord
โ€ข character: Lorhys of Asira
โ€ข status: hiatus

1x1 with Suchgo
โ€ข discord
โ€ข character: Feng Yingjun

1x1 with ~AlwaysLoveLuna~
โ€ข discord
โ€ข character: Eskandar

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ

Page 1:
โ€ข Silverscorch (tomcat | Warrior cats)
โ€ข Heronquill (molly | Warrior cats)
โ€ข Weaselwhisker (molly | Warrior cats)
โ€ข Bear (tomcat | Warrior cats)
โ€ข Vilhelm Fors (human)
โ€ข Rakshan Viswarupa (human)
Last edited by Cosmic_Mmouse on Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:22 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:46 am

special fonts | arrow symbols

๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ

โžต Name:
โ”โ”โ” silver - for the color of his fur
โ”โ”โ” scorch - to bear his abilities with pride
โžต Gender: tom
โžต Age: 32 moons
โžต Rank: outcast
โžต Desired rank: warrior
โžต Previous ranks: kit (Silverkit), apprentice (Silverpaw)
โžต Former clan: Earthclan
โ”โ”โ” He never officially became a warrior. His mother gave him the name he has now when he came of age.

โžต Scent: The aromatic smell of pine needles mixed with refreshing rain and thyme-moss, unlike what you would expect from a cat with fire abilities. The reason is simple. He refuses to use them. He doesn't want to smell like burning wood and stifling smoke, so he puts a lot of effort into keeping his scent nice and gentle.
โžต Appearance: He is a strong tomcat with solid build, but soft facial features and light green eyes. The silver and cedar brown colors of his coat create a marble pattern, pleasing to the eye. Life hadn't thrown any brawls and fights his way, so his fur is as good as new. You wouldn't find a single big scar on his body. (reference (pic), article)

โžต Personality: Silverscorch inherited his mother's gentleness. Even though he is usually quiet and taciturn and enjoys his alone time, he is fond of the company of other cats. When he still lived with his mother, he would take care of her and was attentive to her needs. Not because he doubted her ability to survive without a clan, but he simply... wanted to. And he would do it for any cat he cherished. Silver feels joy every time he can remember a small detail about his close ones and make them smile. It is true that his ways of showing affection might be strange sometimes, but everything he does is guaranteed to be genuine. However, being gentle doesn't mean being naive. Life is harsh and Silverscorch knows it very well. There's no space for being gullible in life. He doesn't trust easily and it takes a lot of work for other cats to get him to open. If someone starts forcing him, he closes himself off even more. After all, time is the most precious for him. Rather, he still needs time to come to terms with his current life. He would never blame his parents, but that doesn't apply to the other cats in the Earthclan. The bitterness on his tongue has yet to subside.
His father is said to be a mighty warrior of the Fireclan, but he never met him. He has no clue if any part of him is anywhere similar to his father. It might be hidden somewhere deep in his soul. It might be the exciting thrill he feels when he hunts down his prey or the bravery that fills his veins when he stands up for others. Or even something that he unknowingly buried. Who knows what he might discover in the future?

โžต Likes: Walks in the forest, warm sun, solitude, order
โžต Dislikes: Cold weather, when he is forced to do something, sudden chances his fire abilities
โžต Fears: Never being able to see his mother and live in a clan again

โžต Sexuality: Pansexual
โžต Love interest: open
โžต Mate: open
โžต Preferences: None
โžต Offspring: None
โžต Mother: Finchfeather (Earthclan warrior)
โžต Father: Flametail (Fireclan warrior)
โžต Siblings: open

โžต History: The exquisitely silver kitten was born into the Earthclan, as Finchfeather's only offspring. His mother was a young aspiring warrior who was smitten with the tempestuous Flametail of the Fireclan. Despite the fact that Silverkit has never met him, he heard of his countless valorous deeds from his mother. From that moment on, he had wanted to become a warrior just like his father and protect his loved ones. However, his innocent dreams were crushed to smithereens when his abilities appeared. It was around his sixth moon, not long after he became an apprentice. His parents' elements combined in his body and gave life to something no one expected. It was supposed to be a unique gift, an unmatched power, but without a mentor, it quickly turned into a curse. No earth cat was able to tutor his blazing potential and soon, under the excuse of "grave danger", the leader banished Silverpaw and Finchfeather from the Earthclan with the support of most of the members. They had no choice but to leave. The mother hid in the Earthclan's territory for some time before she took her son to the neighbouring forest. They lived side to side, only the two of them, until Silverpaw's fourteenth moon when he persuaded his mother to try to return to the clan. He noticed how her soul started withering, a sight so painfully unbearable. The Earthclan was her life, but so was her only son. As a goodbye gift, Finchfeather gave him a warrior's name, however unofficial, it was his. The tomcat, now named Silverscorch, promised to stay in the vicinity in case something went wrong. He himself was not sure if the clan would take her back and even though he held them in contempt, he wanted the only cat that stayed by his side live a happy life.
Seeing that his mother hadn't come back in a whole moon, Silverscorch dared enter the Earthclan's territory to check the situation. He spent half the day there, searching for anything, until he could finally breathe a sigh of relief. A familiar scent drifted above the mossy pillows. In was a pleasant smell, full of wildflowers. After that, he had never returned to that place.
Someone might ask why he hadn't tried joining the Fireclan. No, in fact, he truly hadn't. He was scared that they wouldn't accept him, or even worse, that they would kill him on the spot. And so, he embraced the rogue life.

โžต Bridging Earth and Fire:
โ”โ”โ” Magma Manipulation: Can control molten rock and manipulate it into various forms, including shaping it for offensive or defensive purposes.
โ”โ”โ” Fertility Induction: This cat has the ability to infuse the earth with life, promoting plant growth and restoring vitality to barren areas.
Last edited by Cosmic_Mmouse on Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:47 am

๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต

โžต Name:
โ”โ”โ” heron - a name worthy of an aspiring air cat
โ”โ”โ” quill - for her elegance and swift moves
โžต Gender: molly
โžต Age: 39 moons
โžต Rank: warrior
โžต Desired rank: achieved
โžต Previous ranks: kit (Heronkit), apprentice (Heronpaw)
โžต Clan: Airclan

โžต Scent: Her scent brings comfort and warmth. All it takes is to imagine lying in a field full of forget-me-nots, knapweeds and bellflowers. That's the scent of Heronquill's fur
โžต Appearance: Heronquill is an elegant cat with long legs and slender body. Her fur might seem dull and dark, but upon the touch of the sun's rays, it shines with warm shades of brown accompanied by golden shimmer. It is all completed by bright green eyes that look at you with sparkly vigor. (ref. 1, ref. 2, more by the photographer)

โžต Personality: Heronquill is a social and active cat. Sometimes maybe too active. You will usually see her out there hunting, training, or just leisurely spending time outside the camp. She likes to cultivate her physical body and mind by connecting with nature. It helps her keep herself in high spirits. She is even more happy when another cat decides to join her. Though, one or two is enough, more cats are often noisy and even someone like Heronquill has limits.
Nonetheless, you probably wouldn't find more smiley and friendly cat. She is someone who you can trust with anything that troubles you. She definitely doesn't have solutions for all problems, but she is sure to be there for others if they need a good listener. She often finds herself with cats coming to her just to talk. And she always wonders why, humbly rejecting every compliment aimed at her attitude. Even if someone is in need of a mood lifter, simply spend some time with her. This cat can serve as an instant dose of serotonin, or a ball of warmth during cold days (both literally and metaphorically).
However, as outgoing as she might seen, don't be fooled by her delicate body. Heronquill is a trained warrior and fully prepared to tear fur and flesh when things get rough. Her family and clan means everything to her, putting their health and safety first.

โžต Likes: Joking around and teasing others, sun basking, racing the wind, play fights
โžต Dislikes: Humorless cats, bigheads
โžต Fears: Twolegs, losing someone special to her

โžต Sexuality: Heterosexual
โžต Offspring: Foggypaw, other unknown
โžต Mother: Lightseed (Airclan warrior)
โžต Father: Frozengale (Airclan warrior)

โžต History: Heronquill was born into the Airclan, to two great cats, Lightseed and Frozengale. Coming soon.
Last edited by Cosmic_Mmouse on Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:10 am

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป

โžต Name:
โ”โ”โ” weasel - for her appearance
โ”โ”โ” whisker - for her long whiskers
โžต Gender: molly
โžต Age: 26 moons
โžต Rank: medicine cat
โžต Desired rank: warrior
โžต Previous ranks: kit (Weaselkit), apprentice (Weaselpaw)
โžต Clan: Waterclan

โžต Scent: Weaselwhisker's fur has a sweet small-leaved linden smell, but being exposed to a variety of herbs, she adopted their scent. That's why it is usually not consistent. Sometimes she smells like wild mint, sometimes like chamomile, sometimes there's more of them mixed together.
โžต Appearance: Even though Weaselwhisker is a full grown adult, she could be mistaken for an apprentice. Her body is small and petite, with unusually curly and soft fur and long whiskers. Her coat is light chocolate brown with white underbelly and paws. Her legs are also a bit shorter than a cat normally has, and with her habitual crouched stance, she can truly resemble a weasel. (reference)

โžต Personality: One would say that a medicine cat should like others and her job, but that's not Weaselwhisker's case. Well, not entirely. Since she was a little kitten, she has been very interested in anything related to nature. Birds, fish, herbs and trees, you name it. She knows the animals' behavior and habits like the back of her paw. And as for plants? She will recite anything you wish to know, as long as it concerns the Waterclan's territory. Despite all this... Weaselwhisker is not interested in other cats at all. She has a general knowledge about each of her clanmates, but it ends there. She is a born lone wolf and it should have stayed like that. However, StarClan had different plans for her.
Her strong sense of responsibility doesn't allow her to take her job lightly. She is always quick to provide needed aid and help others. She does her job meticulously and with the utmost respect, since she believes StarClan trusted her the most out of all her peers. The only thing that causes her problems is giving emotional support to the cats she is taking care of. Weaselwhisker is simply too... insensible to emotions. She herself is little expressive. It is hard to tell what she is thinking or feeling and that led to a wall that was erected between her and other cats.

โžต Likes: Seclusion, organising things in her den, collecting things
โžต Dislikes: Climbing, kittens
โžต Fears: Heights

โžต Sexuality: Heterosexual
โžต Love interest: closed
โžต Mate: closed
โžต Mother: Pikefang (Waterclan warrior) - open
โžต Father: Rippletide (Waterclan warrior) - open

โžต History: Weaselwhisker has always been a reclusive cat. She rarely played with other kittens and rather liked to sneak out of the camp where she observed the wildlife. She thought she would become a warrior and watch the clan's safety from the borders, but everything changed when StarClan sent her a sign. The cat battled with her feelings for some time, knowing she would have to work and communicate closely with other cats which sounded like a nightmare. It was her mentor and the second apprentice, Rainpaw, who helped her accept the position with honour. They helped her work through her grievances and realise just how important this duty was.
Last edited by Cosmic_Mmouse on Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:13 pm

๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป

โžต Name:
โ”โ”โ” bear - for his robust build and thick fur
โžต Gender: tom
โžต Age: 11 moons
โžต Rank: rogue
โžต Previous ranks: -
โžต Clan: -

โžต Scent: Even though Bear spent the last 10 moons outside of two leg dwellings, their typical smell is still apparent. A born wild cat would still be able to discern it under the smell of fresh grass and tree bark he adopted in the nature.
โžต Appearance: Bear is a long-haired cat with thick and warm fur. His back and head are dark brown with subtle patches of beige, blending together to create an exquisite mix. The rest of his body is white, although the bright color often suffers from dirt and other filth. His eyes are hazel brown. (reference)

โžต Personality: We will see.

โžต Likes: unknown
โžต Dislikes: unknown
โžต Fears: Wild boars, thunderpaths and monsters

โžต Sexuality: unknown
โžต Mother: Blueberry โœŸ (Kittypet, ended up as a stray)
โžต Father: unknown (probably a stray as well)
โžต Siblings: Unknown

โžต History: Bear was an unwanted kitten. Not by his mother, but his mother's owner. His father was probably a stray cat that the molly fell for in the heat of the moment. It is not known if the twoleg killed any of Bear's siblings or if he was simply an only kit. He was still a tiny bundle of fur when the twoleg threw them out. Since then, they had wandered around their former home or other twolegs'. There were times when they even joined groups of other stray cats. However, the two never stayed for a long time. It was apparent that his mother preferred living alone, but not without her twoleg in any way. She was used to a comfortable life indoors and her struggles affected her kit as well. Neglected, filthy, malnourished. You could describe the little tomcat with these words and not anything else.
One day, they were crossing a busy thunderpath, truly a risky route. In the end, it turned out to be a grave mistake. Both of the cats were hit by a monster. Bear's mother didn't survive the impact and immediately died. The tomcat suffered serious injuries to his front right leg. Disoriented and shocked, he somehow wandered into the territory of a warrior cats clan. What happened next, no one knows.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:41 am

symbols | fonts

๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’”

โœง ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’ โœง

๐“†Ÿ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
~~ ~~ Human
~~ ~~ Male, he/him
~~ ~~ Heterosexual
~~ ~~ 24 years old
~~ ~~ Student of archaeology and history at Alsaq University
~~ ~~ The era of mortals

๐“† ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
~~ ~~ Father: Vidar Fors
~~ ~~ Mother: Anna Fors
~~ ~~ They own a fishing company
~~ ~~ Vilhelm was supposed to inherit it

๐“†ž ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
~~ ~~ Vilhelm has a round face with relatively soft features. His sky blue eyes are almond-shaped and nicely complemented by his medium thick eyebrows. His nose is straight with round tip and his lips sligthly downturned. He often wears a pensive and somewhat frowned expression.
~~ ~~ His hair is naturally blond and usually ear-length (haircut reference)
~~ ~~ Wears glasses (short-sightedness)
~~ ~~ About 180cm tall
~~ ~~ Apart from lying in books, he has been actively working out. He has the "dorito" build and rather long limbs.
~~ ~~ Likes to wear comfortable cloths. Jeans, sweatpants, hoodies, sweaters, shirts

๐“†› ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
~~ ~~ Who knows

๐“†Ÿ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”
~~ ~~ History of the East Kingdoms
~~ ~~ Archaeology of all kinds
~~ ~~ Nature (is an involuntary fish expert)
~~ ~~ Engaging in outdoor activities
~~ ~~ Drawing
~~ ~~ Reading

๐“†œ ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”
~~ ~~ Doing what others say
~~ ~~ People who look down on him
~~ ~~ People who underestimate him
~~ ~~ Eating fish

๐“†ก ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š
Vilhelm was born as an only child to two northlanders. They were loving parents and the boy got a safe home, enough food and everything else he needed. But as he was growing up, they realised he wouldn't be as obedient as they thought. Well, Vidar and Anna had planned a whole life for him, comfortable and straightforward. Vilhelm was supposed to take on their family fishing business, be a filial son and take care of his parents when they got old. Who would guess that he would get fed up with this? Definitely not his parents. Since he was a child, Vilhelm loved digging in the ground, rambling about dinosaurs and stones. Being glued to encyclopedias and blabbering about random historical events joined his unusual hobbies later. He truly wasn't cut out for being a fisherman.
When he was 19 years old, he had a nasty fight with his parents. All of his pent up feelings suddenly bursted out. He couldn't breathe in that household anymore. And so he packed up his stuff and left. Vilhelm settled in Awaal, a country that was neighboring the former Tarabai Kingdom, once a prospering land he read about in those encyclopedias. He got into the Alsaq university, which had a rich and long history, and most importantly, a diverse archaeology program. Something he had wished to study for all those long years.
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:10 am

symbols | fonts

๊งโ˜ฌ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Œ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’”๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’–๐’‘๐’‚โ˜ฌ๊ง‚

โ™• ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
-- -- -- Human
-- -- -- Male, he/him
-- -- -- Heterosexual
-- -- -- 32 years old
-- -- -- The king of the Kingdom of Tarabai
-- -- -- The era of gods

โ™• ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
-- -- -- Father: Zalim Viswarupa (deceased)
-- -- -- Mother: Anarkali
-- -- -- Sisters: Zohana (older), Kareena (younger)
-- -- -- Spouse: Unknown princess
-- -- -- A couple of unknown children
-- -- -- Ariandel Thorne is his descendant

โ™• ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
-- -- -- Face
-- -- -- Hair
-- -- -- Height
-- -- -- Body build
-- -- -- Clothing

โ™• ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
-- -- --

โ™• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”