( โ โ”€โ”€ YOUR TYPE OF MIND SO HARD TO FIND ๐ŸŒฟ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

( โ โ”€โ”€ YOUR TYPE OF MIND SO HARD TO FIND ๐ŸŒฟ

Postby Nunavik » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:20 pm

just a place for some storage
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โ โ”€โ”€ YOUR TYPE OF MIND SO HARD TO FIND ๐ŸŒฟ

Postby Nunavik » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:39 pm

scorchfur
    sweetbriar
    sunfall
    chivespring
    stormbird
    mistletoe
    sunbeam
    nightfall
    firelight
    olivebranch
Last edited by Nunavik on Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:17 pm

โ› ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
      ( 35 moons / tom / apprentice, Finchpaw / crush, Wolfpath / tags: here )

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae. Diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Justo donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam. Pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque. Et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi. Tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor.

Tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius. Feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent semper. Arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at. Dolor morbi non arcu risus quis varius quam quisque id. Nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum. Ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum. In aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum. Lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim. Sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed risus pretium. Gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Magna etiam tempor orci eu. Quis varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Lacus sed viverra tellus in. Non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim nunc. Pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae. Eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit.

โ› ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
      ( 41 moons / she-cat / apprentice, Hopperpaw / tags: here )

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

โ› ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
      ( 29 moons / tom / apprentice, Kyanitepaw / tags: Kyanitepaw )

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:09 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          name lynxspring
          future name n/a
          past name(s) lynxpaw, lynxkit
          age 35 moons
          affiliation(s) fallsclan
          current rank warrior
          past rank(s) paw, kit
          breed maine coon
          color red and white tabby
          eyes green
          smell honey, hint of chamomile
          voice slightly deep, husky
          notable markings n/a
          linage windcloud x redrose
          other relations starlingflight, half-brother
          sexuality biromantic bisexual
          status single, crushing (wolfpath)
          apprentice: finchpaw
          titles the advocate

said your friends didn't want ya but i swear i do,
          say "what we are?" time not a problem. do you think
          we were moving too fast?

lynxspring is a dark red-and-white tabby tom-cat. his face has several pinto-like markings that complement his
          pale, green eyes. unlike his half-brother, lynxspring has short, rough fur that is often ungroomed. he is small in
          comparison to his close relatives and suffers from a congenital heart defect, which he was born with. the tom
          often has the smell of chamomile over his fur with a mix of rain. lynxspring is often the subject of speculation
          for his warrior status as his genetic condition does not allow him to tolerate warriors duties such as hunting
          and patrolling as often as he would like. Recently, lynxspring has taken on a more sickly appearance such as
          sleeping more, lethargy, and the development of a recent cough.

since birth, lynxspring has had the rockiest of roads and hills to overcome. born to a strong-willed warrior
          and frail she-cat, lynxspring and his littermates were born with several, genetic inconsistencies. four of his
          siblings died within a week of their birth, leaving lynxspring alone, fighting for his life with a dangerous
          attraction to disease. as a result of their loss, lynxspring's mother were frettly overprotective of her only
          child. this often kept lynxspring reserved and quiet, never opting to interact with other kittens or members
          of the clan. a gentle soul by nature, his mother adored him and his father often hammered the ideals of a true
          warrior in his ear - often in through one and out the other. at four months old, lynxspring's mother died from
          a bout of greencough. her death rocked his world, forcing lynxspring into an even quieter resolve than before.
          his half-brother's mother took him in during the remainder of his kittenhood, but he never regained a true
          relationship with any of his parents - adopted nor blood. the age difference and drastically differing
          personalities, furthermore, batted lynxspring to have a strained relationship with his only brother, starlingflight.
          nothing, lynxspring endured into his apprenticeship.

lynxspring was never a particularly interesting apprentice. his affinity for aliments often sent him seeking the
          aid of medicine cats and his mentor often never pushed the apprentice as he often asked for. he was by no
          means an incompatible warrior, but he was known as the oddball out who often kept to himself. sometime
          during his apprenticeship, lynxspring developed brutal cough that kept him from continuing his warrior training.
          he was reserved to the medicine cat den for several months, often only hunting with his mentor or assisting in
          the daily lives of the medicine cat. he considered switching his roles in his clan due to the wealth of medical
          knowledge he gained; however, he was diagnosed with a congenital heart condition and upon the diagnosis, was
          able to return to active duty as a warrior apprentice and later, a warrior. his experience in his early life humbled
          lynxspring. in his time were he doubted he would survive, he developed a unique level of patience that remains
          steadfast to this day. he is gifted in keeping a levelhead and adapting to the change around him. these challenges
          have given him a new-found confidence in life unlike his brother. he is optimistic and wise well beyond his years.
          lynxspring often seeks to find the best of the world around him before searching for the worse. nonetheless,
          there is also a hint of darkness swimming through his eyes and as his body begins to fail him, lynxspring often
          seeks the guidance of starclan to guide his pawsteps. despite the hardships, he regularly seeks solace in them
          and despite the wrongdoings of the world, his faith today remains unwavored.
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:45 pm

fill___________________________________
fillxxImage
fillanimagus form: elk
filllother several ear piercings; tattoo of a
filllunicorn on shoulder blade,
filllreflected on animagus form

fillhereImage
x
xImage
x
name everett alonzo
gender male
age 17 years
dob october 12th
sexuality straight
nationality scottish
x
xblood status half-blood
house hufflepuff
patrounus elk
wand 9 ยฝ rigid hawthorn wood
with unicorn hair core

filler
everett was born to aisling worth and kit alonzo.his father a
descendant of a distinct, pureblood wizarding family from
scotland and his mother from an equally distinct wizarding
linage but with no magical properties of her own, everett
grew up around the principles and capabilities of magic, but
often suppressed to keep his mother sane from knowing
magic had skipped only her generation. perhaps destined for
a series of unfortunate events, everett learned early on that
he seemed also to be cursed for at the age of 10, he learned
he was an animagus: a genetic condition frowned upon in the
wizarding world. his mother often dotted on discovering this,
but his father hated it. as a result, the family elected to hide
the condition from the world and thus, everett grew up
worried the family secret would eventually be discovered.

typically kind and outgoing from his youth, everett grew
into a withdrawn and fragile individual. introverted and quiet,
he learned to keep to himself and become more observant
of his friends and those around him instead of expressing
himself too much and too quickly. he struggles with his secret,
finding himself hating to pretend he is somebody that he is not.
everett finds solace in his work at hogwarts, spending countless
hours in the castle's library or exploring the forest where he
finds himself most at home.

Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:51 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€Image
โ”€( ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ )
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Image
โœฟ full name: aslan fleet
โœฟ title(s) high lord of the autumn court,
general of the autumn court (previously)
โœฟ d/o/b late autumn
โœฟ species high fae
โœฟ home autumn court, velaris
โœฟ powers winnowing, fire manipulation, light
generation, healing
โœฟ family beron (biological father),
jasper (adoptive father), tessa (biological mother),
several half-siblings
โœฟ relationship(s) soleil (best friend/potential partner)
julian (decreased friend), asa (friend), lyra (friend)

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Image โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

aslan is the son of beron, the high lord of the autumn court and tessa. due to the forbidden affair, tessa hid her pregnancy from the high lord and had aslan in secret. thus, he was raised by tessa's husband, jasper whom worked as a general in beron's court. aslan grew up never being told the truth about his patronage. jasper raised aslan in a manner in which aslan would inherit the role of general to the autumn court. he grew up training daily with lords in the court and playing the role of a common foot soldier for numerous skirmishes. despite this, aslan never enjoyed the role bestowed upon him and developed ideals that made him search for freedom of choose throughout his life.

these chooses led him to developing friendships throughout the courts specifically in the night court where he developed a deep bond with a group of friends including soleil, julian, asa, and lyra. as a young fae, aslan spent much of his youth in velaris with his friends โ”€ drinking, dancing, and getting into all manner of disarray. he would return to the autumn court for several weeks every few months to assess his duties as a soldier, but for the most part, aslan did not divide much into the workforce despite his parents wanting him to.

as the second war for prythian began, aslan swayed away from joining the war efforts, quoting he had grown up fighting and wanting to be free of it as an adult. due to the autumn court's lack of involvement, aslan found himself more loyal to the court than he had ever been before. when his friends elected to go to war on behalf of the night court, aslan had essentially severed ties and stayed behind in his own court. he did lead several skirmishes on the borders of the autumn court and command legions throughout the court, but he never joined the thick of the battlefield.

once the war ended, aslan was forever changed. during the first year, he had learned of julian's passing, a close friend of his and he mourned for the lost friendship of soleil. when they returned home, he was quick to offer an invitation to rekindle their friendships. the only one to answer was soleil.

Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:36 pm

Image Image
    " I try to find you every time; searching for those same
    wide eyes that locked me in, in the first life
    . "

andreas "ander(s)" ravens / โ™‚ / one hundred & twenty-seven / fae soldier

childhood
    andreas was born to full-blooded fae soldiers from the house of ravens in a small kingdom whose name has since been lost to the centuries. although capable of unique magic, the family itself was more renown for their expertise in swordsmanship and as such, andreas grew up with a sword in his hand early on. his father was a well-known general for the house of ravens and often spend much time overseas and divided across erilea. as a result, andreas spent much of his time with his mother, learning to fight with the soldiers in the kingdom but also while being tutored how to hone his magic. his mother, a gifted healer herself, attempted to encourage andreas to rely on both his magic and his skills. but as most male fae, he elected to use brawling rather than brains. with the house ravens known for their swordsmanship anyway, there was no real sway to use it. once he reached thirty, andreas was deployed with his father and over the next century, andreas spent his time traveling across erilea and visiting their towns, learning all manner of trades and traditions.

andreas was stationed near rifthold when magic fell nearly ten years prior and all magic ceased to exist. on the day magic fell, the encampment was raided by the local town. without magic to buffer their strength, many of the house of ravens soldiers fell and the remainder driven into the wild. andreas was separated from his father and driven into the depths of the forest. without knowledge of his location nor his garrison, he was nearly claimed by the elements in a strange forest until the house ravens' wolf - a childhood pet of the family - discovered him. he led andreas into the heart of the rifthold kingdom, where andreas quickly learned that he would need to adapt to the world of humans in order to survive.

over the next ten years, andreas grew out his hair to hide the truth of his fae heritage and sought to make a living by taking odd jobs within the city's slums, his trusty ravens companion at his side. the experience left him traumatized and a once happy-go lucky character became coldhearted and ill-tempered. within his time in rifthold, andreas eventually lost his wolf companion, whom he later tattooed a memorial of him on his chest. he also received news of the death of his mother, to which he received the first tattoo of the raven on a shoulder blade: a common tradition for the ravens household, one wing per fallen parent.

eventually, andreas' father discovered his location and made plans to retrieve his son; however, by then, andreas had been to struck with grief for the ten years lost and elected to stay in the slums of the kingdom. as a final gesture of love for his son, andreas' father bribed rifthold's captain of the guard to bring andreas into the castle as a foot soldier. despite all of andreas' history, the fae male eventually received employment under the royal family with a roof over his head and a honest salary. when magic returned to erilea, andreas despised its return - too often reminded of his mother's encouragement to learn how to wield his gifts. today, andreas attempts to learn it alone but also fears how its use would denature his status as a guard.

presentation
    andreas is described as an lithe masculine fae warrior with an average statue, standing roughly 5'10''. like the majority of fae, he has slightly elongated canines and arched ears. trained as a warrior from birth, he has the musculature of a soldier, sharpened with grace and enhanced agility like that of the fae. he is often described as fair-skinned with the faintest speck of freckles along the midline of his face and across his cheeks. andreas has rich, light-brown wavy hair that grows just past his shoulders. the hair is often riddled with intricate braids in a half-up, half-down style to prevent the hair from obscuring his view. sometime later, andreas cuts it short, which leaves his ears on display. alongside his longer hair phase, andreas typically kept to little to no facial hair. once he cut his hair, andreas is seen with more of a five o' clock shadow. furthermore, he has piercing, gray-green eyes lined with a rim of silver. coupled with a case of rbf, his eyes tend to glow in the sunlight and stare into the souls of others. trademarked in the house of ravens, andreas has a tattoo of a raven's wing on his left shoulder blade that covers the majority of his upper arm and along his bicep, honorary to his mother upon her passing. he also a second tattoo of a smeared pawprint on the left side of his chest, just above his heart - a memorial for a household pet that saved his life as a child. in addition to his tattoos, at some point in his life, andreas received several ear piercings that he continues to done even with his life as a guard: a set of triple lobe stacks, a forward helix, and a standard helix - all of a silver coloration that stands out against his dark curls.

disposition
    with a dozen, unique attributes, andreas is always described as a righteous male with a strong moral compass that drives every fiber of his being. he has a strong loyalty to the house of ravens, to which he was born along with the several soldiers he grew up and fought beside. his word and opinions are typically strongly valued as they become law in his eyes - a individual who never sways nor yields to it. he strongly values his position and his name, often doing whatever it takes to keep it intact. nevertheless, he has been noted to veer from his path if something he is proud of does not align with his sense of morality. on the exterior, andreas is a cold character. his face often holds the sense of a man uninterested in the world around him and more or less, annoyed at it too. he typically is quiet and cool, keeping himself silent in order to take in his surroundings. this often allows him to pick up on subtle cues of those around him and makes him dangerous in a court setting. when he speaks, he is often used a combination of sarcasm and drypan humor to convey his words, sometimes cutting deep into others with little forethought to how is words could wound. for those that have known him for years, andreas is a accomplished warrior shaped by the trauma of his past, using sarcasm to mask the pain and coldness to prevent feelings too much for individuals whom he will eventually lose. to those close to him, he is awfully kind although stern and passionate for the things he loves. surprisingly, andreas is a hopeless romantic. he tends to hold his feelings close to his heart but occasionally can express a streak of jealously and flirtation.

magical elements
    although a full-blooded fae, andreas has little to no control of his magic due to his inability to practice it during the ten years magic had fallen. fear of prosecution and with his ability to defend himself without it, andreas had few reasons to learn how to control his magic until he leaves his home and journeys to the castle, where magic is everywhere.

• wind magic: ability to manipulate wind, yet to be discovered
  • immortality: inability to die or age beyond his current physique unless fatally wounded
  • healing: ability to heal minor wounds within seconds unless slowed by repeated injuries, poisons, etc.
  • shape shifting: ability to shapeshift into a king cheetah although anders has yet to discover this power
  • winnowing: ability to appear and reappear elsewhere within a short distance, yet to be discovered
  • combatant skills: soldier training and attributes

(c) cze & vic roleplay character

Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes