. “ i'll come to thee by the moonlight )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

terminology for seaclan

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:53 pm

─────── The Warrior Code
    1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans,
    but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
    2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.
    3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices
    may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
    4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
    5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
    6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
    warrior name.
    7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
    8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
    9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
    before moonhigh.
    10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.
    There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
    11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
    12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
    13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
    14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are
    outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
    15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

─────── Warrior Terminology
    Newleaf = Spring, Greenleaf = Summer, Leaffall = Fall, Leafbare = Winter
    Silverpelt = The Milky Way
    Sunhigh = Noon
    Crowfood = Rotting food
    Fresh-kill = Recently killed prey
    Monster = Human machines like cars/bulldozers
    Thunderpath = A road
    Mouse-brained: Not very smart
    Mouse dung: An insult; stronger than mouse-brain, but less offensive than fox dung
    Sharing Tongues = Cats grooming each other
    White Cough = Mild chest infection
    Yellow Cough = A severe Illness, causes delirium
    Green Cough = A severe chest infection, can be fatal in elders and young kits
Last edited by cicardia on Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

territory for seaclan

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:13 pm

x
    Imagexx
NAME OF PLACE
─────────────────

text about it here text about it here text about it here

WEATHER. SEASON, PREY
─────────────────

prey | insert list of animals here
predators |

current hunting condition | poor, lots of cats starving
season | x
current weather | windy, overcast

next gathering |
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations for seaclan

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:22 pm

xImagexImagexImage
Key:
One-way crush →
Mutual crush (unknown) →←
Mutual crush (known) ↔
Mates ♥
Forbidden Mates /♥\
Parent ⇌ Parent ⤷ Kits
Siblings ✧
name deceased

── MENTORS AND APPRENTICES
      - cat mentors cat

── ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS
      - cat likes/is mates with cat

── KINSHIPS
      - cat is xx to cat
Last edited by cicardia on Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

med cat page for seaclan

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:36 pm

Poppy Seeds ; Used for soothing pain, physical and emotional. Also used to induce sleep. Do not use on queens
      Form: Dried seed

Yarrow ; Used to rid of poison, causing a cat to vomit. Also used to soothe cracked paw pads
      Form: Chewed up leaves (poulstice)

Dock leaves ; Used to heal and soothe scratches or paw pads
      Form: Chewed

Borage ; Used for fevers, increasing queens milk production, or bellyache
      Form: Eaten whole or chewed up

Catmint ; Used for Whitecough and Greencough
      Form: Eaten whole

Thyme ; Used to alleviate shock and stress
      Form: Eaten or chewed up

Juniper Berries ; strength, to soothe a cat, alleviate bellyaches, or alleviate breathing problems
      Form: Eaten or chewed up

Moss ; gathering water or as an alternate to cobwebs for controlling bleeding
      Form: Gathered

Cobwebs ; controlling bleeding or binding bones
      Form: usually applied with a stick or paws
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

events page for seaclan

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:42 pm

important link ── important link ── important link ── important link ── important link
currently | open & accepting ── find all recent events here that you need to know about!

[00.00.00] ── deets go here.
Last edited by cicardia on Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

status for seaclan

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:02 pm

main discussion link | seaclan discussion & forms | gathering thread
───────────── ──────── ────── ──── ─── ──── ──── ─
post your forms initially HERE before you go to seaclan's discussion!
──── ────── ────── ────── ───── ──────── ──── ────
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:00 pm

SAY IT AGAIN, Image
    𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 the leader of seaclan
    peregrinekit > peregrinepaw > peregrinerye > peregrinestar
    peregrine | in honor of her mother, robintuft ─ star | leader suffix.
    a husky fluffy orange and white she-cat with bright amber eyes

── basics
    45 moons old, clanborn | mother, robintuft : father, goldstream
    has been a kit, apprentice, warrior, and deputy, now the leader of seaclan : wanted rank, achieved.
    peregrinestar is siblings with - open to be played! would love her to have a younger or older brother.
    carries the scent of salt water and lilac.
    ─── most cats would say that peregrinestar often looks haggard and rough. whether that is from th-
    e stress of running a clan or just the way she looks is left to be said. she doesn't really tend to care -
    to waste much time on her pelt, but does her best not to let it get to wretched. witht he way it stic-
    ks out in orange and white puffs in every direction, she looks even bigger than her bulky, plump fram
    e already does. her virtue lies in her strength and she has the muscles (and scars) to show for it. this
    she-cat is not one you want to mess with, not unless you have a really good plan. the she-cat is
    thankful to have the same amber eyes as her beloved mother robintuft. she keeps lilac in her pelt to
    keep her mother's scent with her everywhere she goes.
    ─ mentoring : open
    ─ crush/mate : would love a mate for her! maybe even some kiddos?

── personality
    constantly in a state of duress, this she-cat is flighty and restless. she can often be found pacing her-
    den or peering out toward the ocean with her eyes glazed over and her claws dug into the sand. fear-
    pays her a visit more than once a day and its reasons for arriving are usually pathetic to most. if there
    is something to be worried about, its in peregrine's trusted paws. she wans't always so on edge, but  
    ter the death of her lovely mother, robintuft, she's become distant, hollow, and lost. with the growing
    problem of famine in her clan, peregrine's being pushed to the limits - and she needs someone to pull-
    her out of the water before she drowns alongside her clan. when she is herself and free of all the terr-
    ors that rule her life now, she's warm-hearted, welcoming, and a bit of a social chameleon. she's got a
    wit unlike most other cats and has a rather ridiculous and sarcastic sense of humor. she loves her famil
    y with all her might and she will not let the waves wash them away without putting up a fight.

── history
    she was born into perhaps the best family that ever their was - or so she'll proudly claim. her mother, t
    he beautiful and kind she-cat, robintuft, made certain that her children were shown the wonders of th-
    e world. peregrine remembers vividly sneaking out into the middle of the night with her siblings to exp
    lore under the wash of moonlight with their mother. she was care-free, a vision of light - and peregrine
    vowed to be just like her when she was a warrior. sadly, robintuft did not get to see her children becom
    e warriors, as she was swept away by a dog that got too close to the border. peregrine chased after the
    m for hours, but all she ever found of her mother was a bloodied claw and a few tufts of fur. devastated
    the she-cat grew aloof and withdrew from her friends, focusing solely on her duties as a warrior. her har
    d work got her what she thought she wanted - leadership. but lately, she's begun to wonder if being the-
    leader is something she was meant to do.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. “ what is wrong with me )

Postby cicardia » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:42 pm

Image.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
twilightstar, leader of ridgeclan ★ 59 moons old, 7 lives left ★ cismale, pansexual/panromantic : mate or crush open! ★ a massive fluffy grey tom with deep blue eyes ★ vc - luke evans ★ reserved, selfless, set in his ways, stubborn, empathetic to a fault ★ believes the clans need to keep their independence, but isn't certain that's plausible. hopes the prophecy cats can find both clans land where their ways of life can still remain intact.
the eldest son of the leader before him, twilightstar's destiny seemed to be set before the tom had the chance to make his own way in life. he's always assumed that he was meant for greatness and twilightstar has focused on his duty to his clan, rather than his own desires at heart. in truth, the tom is quite a lonely soul, afraid to draw too close to any one cat for the sake of favoritism or attachment, but its begun to gnaw at the tom's very soul. he craves companionship and lately, as the clans have begun to crumble, he realizes just how alone he is, but twilightstar really has no one to blame for that but himself. he wants to have someone close, but he's terrified of what that would require of both of them. loyal, with undying determination, and a stubborn streak unlike anything you could fathom, twilightstar is certain the clans will pull through the obstacles they face. he's willing to do anything it takes to ensure that there are future generations of valeclan and ridgeclan who speak proudly of the cats that made their futures possible.
twilightstar's youth was surrounded by tragedy. he was the only kit of his litter, but his parents went on to have numerous litters afterward. however, only one of his siblings out of seven still walk among the living - and both of their parents have long since joined the stars. his little sister is sickly, blind, and he fears that her time with the clan is nearing its end. once she's gone, he will be the last of his bloodline. his sister is closest and only friend. it's hard to picture life without her, but twilightstar has no choice: or he's going to wither when the inevitable comes to pass.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. “ tell me that you love me )

Postby cicardia » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:32 pm

Imagex
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑀𝐸, 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑁𝐸𝐸𝐷 𝑀𝐸 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝐼𝐹

────────────────────────────────────────── ⛧'

violetkit, violetpaw, violetgleam ✧ cisfemale, pansex/rom, open to mate or crush ✧ 53 moons ✧ fireclan warrior ✧ father is secretly from airclan, but she refuses to acknowledge it ✧ has forgotten kit syndrome - one of a thousand siblings ✧ would love a sibling for her to be played by someone! ✧ open to an apprentice!!

tall, lanky, and petite, this she-cat is built for speed. she runs like wildfire, glides like a ferocious gale. she is spry and in tune with her youth, not yet ready to surrender the tired days of an aging, senior warrior. her pelt is thin, but as soft as a violet's petal - she lives up to her namesake. black and white smudges smatter her pelt in large and small drops. she carries the scent of fresh evergreen and burning oak. her greatest asset to the clan is her unique form of combat: she's developed her own moves alongside those the waterclan cats harness. her powers are explosive - the she-cat set the world aflame if she really wanted to. and lately... that doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

violetgleam is a mystery - she carries secrets like precious gems, always a quiet shadow listening in. with her sharp sense of hearing and her ever curious mind, violetgleam overhears all. she does spread the things she learns like flame, no - she collects them. intrigued by the inner workings of others' minds, violetgleam is a introvert and loud, ever present companion to those who enjoy her company. a social chameleon, violetgleam's impeccable ability to melt within the masses is uncanny. at her best, she is a soul-mate, a dream come true. at her worst, she is a lie - a perfect construction of the person you want her to be, betraying her authentic self in favor of someone you could love. for you see, violetgleam loves the she-cat that she keeps stuffed in a cage like a malnourished hare in a wire cage. she so desperately wants to be someone's fairytale: a sister, a friend, a lover, she doesn't care. she craves attention and will mold, bend, and buckle herself for anyone that will bat an eye her way.

from an encounter with a mother falcon whose nest she audaciously attempted to rob, she has earned three long scars across the left side of her face, drawing from her jaw, along her check, and all the way up to her ear which was torn in half. she's quite lucky - the bird nearly tore her eye free of its socket. she wears her scar without shame: she still took the egg and it tasted like victory.

violetgleam's roots are treason and disgrace: her mother, lilydust, fell in love for a tom that only wanted one evening of her company, while the calico desired forever and more. heartbroken and crushed when the tom refused to sweep her away to airclan, lilydust placed her blame on her kits: violetkit and jasminekit. jasminekit seemed to be incapable of handling the mixture of gifts - or curses, rather - of the united magic from the enchanted forest within her. she passed shortly into her apprentice hood as the air within her loves simply refused to exit, trapped within her by the embers that ebbed into her lungs. terrified that she may face the same fate, violetgleam has never told anyone that her "father" is not her sire. she has never tried to use her air magic and she never will. her mother went on to find a loveless relationship with sparkflicker, a strong and boisterous tom that fireclan is oh, so fond of - but violetgleam has nothing but outrage for the warrior who simply wishes to spread his blood and grow his roots, leaving her mother to lose what little spark that had remained after her true love turned her away.

.....................................Image
    ..................................................................𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑀𝐸, 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝑆𝐴𝑌 𝐼𝑇 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸

Last edited by cicardia on Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. “ i am an island, you are the ocean. )

Postby cicardia » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:59 pm

Imagex
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

────────────────────────────────────────── ✧'

rainkit, rainpaw rainchaser ✧ cisfemale, pansex/rom, open to forbidden romance ✧ 23 moons ✧ waterlan medicine cat ✧ nearly drowned in flood, has been having trouble with illness ever since - has a deep seeded fear of water now and frets that starclan warned her by dragging her down into the waters ✧ please give me a wlw adorable forbidden crush with her, ill sell my soul istg.

gentle and motherly as they come, rainchaser was born to heal. from the moment she opened her starling golden eyes, they were wide and enchanted by the art of medicine. she followed around the medicine cats relentlessly, even when they shooed her away from traumatic scenes that should have frightened the she-cat, but it only filled her heart with purpose. without so much as a hint from her elders, the she-cat began to listen closely to the medicine cats and their conversations with one another. with an iron immune system, the molly didn't so much as catch a sniffle as she hovered around her ailing clanmates. seeing her passion and devotion, the deal was sealed when she reached her sixth moon. rainpaw cried out with joy when the leader named her as the medicine cat apprentice - and as every anticipated, she threw everything she had into becoming the healer that their clan deserved. incrdibly intuitive and in tune with her peers, rainchaser knows how to heal more than just the body: she is like an herb for the spirit and being. if you need a friend, rainchaser will be there.

such a fiery spirit and open-minded molly, the medicine cat has recently receded within herself, becoming a shell of her outgoing radiance. during a monstrous flood that nearly got out of waterclan's control, the she-cat was swept away off of a rock she'd clung to as the water continued to rise and churn. down into the currents she was torn, raked across the rocky bottoms of the riverbed until the grit snagged and caught in her fur. while she writhed and flipped, taking in the precious water she adored, rainchaser swore she could hear the voices of her ancestors whispering in her ears: waterclan will drown. since the incident, rainchaser has struggled to rid herself of the heavy feeling in her longs and she's acquired a wretched cough that reminds her of the petrifying moments she spent in the river's vice. she dreads the gathering storm clouds on the horizon. she prefers to drink water from the stale pool that has gathered in her den, too afraid to draw so close to the river's edge, as its cold and unforgiving grasp haunts her every paw step.

the she-cat often is called upon to ease the swelling floods that have been causing waterclan such grief: much like her ability to pinpoint what another cat needs, she can quell the angry tides of the river and convince rapids to embrace the lifestyle of a tepid stream. similarly, she is able to calm anxious, distraught, and grieving cats with her gift. her water magic is soothing, like a cooling balm of aloe vera.

rainchaser is a beautiful, fluffy she cat, with a pelt the color of midnight. her eyes are a vibrant, starling gold that seem to illuminate your darkest hour. she carries a bold and warming demeanor, never one to raise her voice unless she's caught in the throes of panic or dread. her pelt holds the scent of petrichor and the herbs she meticulously organized when her mind is racing a little too fast to feel at peace. with a voice soft, but steady, she does her best to give her clanmates advice that may see them through their darkest hours.

.....................................Image

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me