. “ i'll come to thee by the moonlight )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby cicardia » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:42 am

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:47 am

𝐤𝐨𝐢𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦 the warrior of stormclan
      a beautiful jade-eyed calico she-cat with short, sleek fur that "gleams" in sunlight.
      xx── sustained head trauma during her trials, chronic migraines

xxxbasics
      koi : for her calico pelt and how her fur seemed to shine. gleam : in honor of her optimism
      cisfemale, pansexual, panromantic - leans neither way | she/they, molly, she-cat
      clanborn, 32 moons old. daughter of shadowchaser and elmshade
      a warrior of stormclan, wanted rank was achieved at 12 moons old after succesfully going t
      hrough her storm trials, though they left her in the medicine cat den for weeks.
      mentoring : open! crush / mate : open!! would love her to have a mate at this point. <3 she
      could be thinking of a family if you were interested. i think she'd be at that point in her life.
      carries the scent of redberries, citrus, and sage

koigleam is quite a plump she-cat, as she is considered a well-respected and stronger cat in-
      the clan. oftentimes if a storm-guard is not available, she will fill their spot. she does much-
      prefer to enjoy her life as a storm watcher, though. the calico she-cat can be described as a
      pretty thing. her pelt is an intricate web of fiery orange, obsidian, and ivory, with a cream p
      atch on her chin and a diamond shape splash on her chest. her eyes are radiant jade and the
      y often light up the dim spaces around her. they shine with cunning and knowing. in her age-
      she has finally come into a more muscular, almost husky shape: but its all strength.

her voice is smooth and soothing, voice claim is jenna from balto

xxxcharacter and nature
      koigleam is a force of nature, much like the storm that tried to sweep her off of her paws. s-
      he has a spontaneous and rambunctious way about her - and she's arguably comparable to a -
      flippant fish in the water. her emotions come in tidal waves and are often to one extreme or
      the other - and she isn't afraid to let you know if you've upset her. she is full of spry energy a
      nd some cats might find her overwhelming presence, well, overwhelming. nonetheless she is-
      a spot of light, albeit a little wild and untamed, but in her mother's wise words - the seal will
      do that to ya. she is a fierce protector of all and maybe a little too overprotective of her clos
      e "pearls" as she calls them. koigleam cherishes her family with all her might and will do anyt
      hing she must to keep them safe. this is a bit of problem, as she can make rash and reckless c
      hoices with her own life that have lead her to being hurt more than once. she takes pity on th
      e young cats of her clan. she does her best to make sure they are training as they should be &
      she showers them all in the best care she possibly can. she also pays the nurses and queens a-
      visit with occasional stolen prey and gifts, to make sure they are taken care of, too.

xxxbackground
      xx──willing to replace glaciershard with her crush/mate!
      shadowchaser and elmshade were so proud to become parents. they were not the most infa -
      mous or cherished members of their clan, but they'd always had one another. her mother, sh-
      adowchaser had been born to the clan, her father, had been bound on the border and was ta-
      ken for the clan. the pair bonded as kits, became best friends in apprenticehood - and they -
      endured a hellacious trials during a terrible storm. they both struggled immensely and weren
      t given the chance to choose their warrior names, but they seemed to only care that they got
      through it together. koigleam remembers listening to their tale with wide, gleaming eyes. an-
      d as their daughter grew, she learned what love was - and hopes one day she has it, too.

she was named the apprentice of a storm watcher and a warrior, to see if the she-cat would l
      ike the softer life of a cat who is meant to watch over the weather. this was because, she fou
      nd out that her mother had begged the leader to do so. this enraged her daughter and the sh-
      e cat even ran off for a few days after learning her mother didn't have faith in her to be stron
      g enough to become a storm guard as she wanted. it wasn't so, of course. her mother simply j
      ust feared that her daughter would be killed too soon, far too young. her fears were almost m
      ade true when it came time for her storm trials. she and two other apprentices had their trial
      s when a storm rolled in - and while she was trying to complete her dawnbreak trial, a wave s
      wept her off her paws and she hit her head on the rocks. glaciarshard jumped in and he saved
      her, but thus he broke a law of their code - if the sea has a cat, it belongs to the ocean.

the leader took pity on the pair and decided to give them a second chance at their trials a fe-
      w moons later when koigleam was as well as she'd ever be. glaciarshard was punished by havi-
      ng to wait and see how long it would take for her to be ready for another trial. and if that day
      never came, then so be it. he would remain with paw at the end of his name forever. much to
      her mother's dismay, koigleam went on to do the trials instead of run away like her mother be
      gged. she regrets the fight they had over it immensely. it shattered her relationship with her -
      mother and they hadn't made up before shadowchaser died. but her mother did get to see her
      daughter clear her name and prove her worth alongside glaciershard.

to this day she still suffers migraines from the head trauma she suffered.

xx── crush/mate : open!
      xx── kits : would be thinking of them or maybe finds out she's expecting if she has a mate?
      xx── kin : open | mother, shadowchaser [npc, deceased] father, elmshade [npc] siblings open

xxxopinions
      she thinks the trials should be stopped, eradicated, and banned from stormclan forever. she -
      doesn't quite think viciously of barracudastar, but she thinks the tom is a bit of a coward. he h
      as the power now to change the trials and if he really was a gift from starclan, perhaps he is w
      asting what they gave him. maybe he washed ashore to save the clan from themselves. not fro
      m a disaster that might never happen. the disaster is them.

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:44 am

𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭 the medicine cat of stormclan
      a foggy, silken-furred silver and ivory tabby she-cat with deep brown eyes
      xx── suffers from chronic pain due to fibromyalgia

xxxbasics
      lavender : her grey almost 'purple' pelt. mist : silken texture of her fur and her gliding gait
      cisfemale, pansexual, panromantic - leans neither way | she/they, molly, she-cat
      clanborn, 45 moons old. daughter of frigidnight and applepatch
      a medicine cat of stormclan, wanted rank was achieved at 12 moons old
      mentoring : open! crush / mate : open - would take some hard core convincing for her to le
      t herself love someone because of her duty to the clan, but she would if she was sure.

lavendermist's pelt is the shade of the rich, stony greys of the mountainside in the distant h
      orizon, with undercurrents of the fog and clouds that slip down from their peaks. her belly-
      is the shade of fresh, new fallen snow and her muzzle is has hints of pale cream. her eyes a
      re a rich shade of brown that remind one of something close to honey, but with an overlay -
      of amber. she stands quite tall, but is about the size of the average tom cat of stormclan. s-
      he has muscles that ripple under her pelt, thanks to the warrior training she has picked up -
      in light of the harsh way of life their clan suffers. on a day her bones feel as good as they ev
      er do, she has a gliding, smooth step, but when she's hurting, she limps around like an elder.

scathing, grumbling, gravelly voice | vc is jennifer lawrence, dont be around if she is yelling
      because you'll go deaf, dog

xxxcharacter and nature
      while she would like it to be any other way, this she-cat is sharp-tongued and a little more t-
      han irritable. she gets frustrated easily, especially when her body aches for no valid reason a
      t all. she doesn't like to be in such foul moods all the time and she's quite ashamed that she -
      is, but her role as a medicine cat has put a lot of emotional strain and duress on the molly. s-
      he is surrounded by harm and death and that would ware any cat thin. lavendermist takes he
      r job personally and she often lets her emotions and relationships with her clanmates drive h-
      er to these boiling points when they're put in harms way for really stupid reasons. she is incre
      dibly witty and has a rather sarcastic, deadpan sense of humor, but her blunt remarks usually-
      bring laughter to even the most stoic of cats. while she can be a bear, she does love her famil
      y with all of her might and it shows in everything she does.

xxxbackground
      this she-cat was the only kit of her litter- and the only child her parents ever had. they love -
      their daughter immensely and the family is still incredibly close knit. her parents have always
      wanted their daughter to do what will make her happy, so when they discovered she wished t-
      o be a medicine cat rather than a warrior, they showed her endless support. she trained hard-
      for her trials with the three other apprentices that were due to go through them, but nothing
      could have prepared her for the tragedy that occurred. while they were completing their pea-
      rlshine trial, a flood overran the cove - and she was the only one that made it out alive. since-
      then, she has been very against the trials and is furious with barracudastar - and lets him know
      just that every chance she gets.

not long after she completed her trails, she began to suffer wretched bouts of chronic pain. th
      ere are days where she can barely leave her nest and it severely hinders her ability to treat he-
      r patients. this is also a reason why she goes through such sour moods. some days, it feels like -
      she is being thrown against a rock in the ocean over and over again. she has yet to find much th
      at helps her with her pain, but she is still hopeful that she will find an answer.

lavendermist has begun to help the apprentices cheat behind the clans' backs. if she gets caugh
      t she know she will be exiled, but... if that happens, then so be it.

xx── kits : lol you're funny, mate
      xx── kin : open | mother, applepatch (npc) father, frigidnight (npc) siblings open

xxxopinions
      if she could hold a sign that said "down with barracudastar" she'd do it. lavendermist thinks the
      trials are pointless, cruel, and a waste of good cats' lives. she finds cats that believe they need-
      to stay in place cold hearted and can't exactly hide her thoughts about it from anyone. and real
      ly she doesn't even bother to try.

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:58 pm

𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 the warrior of stormclan
      a stocky white and black tom with bright amber eyes

xxxbasics
      orca : his black and white pelt. song : his calm, reserved, soothing nature
      cismale, homosexual, homoromantic - prefers males | he/they, tom
      clanborn, 32 moons old. son of whaleleap and unknown
      a warrior of stormclan, wanted rank was achieved at 14 moons old
      mentoring : open! crush / mate : open!

orcasong, much like his name suggests, is a husky tom with a predominantly black and white p
      elt. his eyes are a vibrant, warm shade of amber with golden flecks that swirl inside of them -
      they're quite bright in the dark and often cast a gleaming sheen that prey best fear. little whit
      e hairs disrupt the pattern all over his back and have frosted with premature aging thanks to t
      he stress and strain of a life in stormclan.

a soft-spoken, warm and tenor tone | vc is robert pattinson

xxxcharacter and nature
      some cats find his black and white opinion of the world a little callous and cold, but the tom -
      just has a view of the world that is hardpressed to change. he relies heavily on straightforward
      logic to live his life and the laws of nature make perfect sense to him, as does the warrior cod-
      e. he believes above all else it should be followed and respected. this is what the ancestors ha-
      ve decided and thus it is absolute. he has nothing kind to say about cats who don't bare this in -
      mind, but it is only out of respect for those who came before him. change is not easy for this to
      m and he avoids it like the plague. he is loyal to a fault and will do as he must to help his clan t
      hrive. he is one of the best to select for a perilous situation, as his intellect and innate sense of
      the environment around him, the tom can get himself and his friends out of trouble easily. he is
      often a quiet guard on the sidelines, present, but a lurking shadow. he does have a fatherly way
      about him, though, and treats his close friends like the gold they are to him. though, his ability-
      to detach himself from personal investment or investment makes him a lethal threat to anyone.

xxxbackground
      orcasong's bllodline runs thick in stormclan. he, however, is the son of a she-cat who brought in
      an outsider's blood into stormclan and he's be judged for it all his life. he and his three other si-
      blings faced ridicule from day one and they were all told that they would not survive the ways o
      f their clan. this was true for two of his three siblings. tetrapaw and guppypaw both died during
      their trials, but orcasong and glaciershard survived. his brother put further smudges on their na-
      mes when fished koigleam out of the sea - and orcasong has yet to forgive the time for jeopardi
      zing his success in stormclan.

he harbors an ugly secret within. orcasong watched one of his best friends be swept out by the t
      ide and the she-cat had yowled for his help. his heart shattered as he watched her drift farther -
      away, until he could no longer see her. his clanmates understood, but orcasong feels immense gu
      ilt for not trying to save her. but it was starclan's will. who is he to argue with the stars?

xx── kits : none
      xx── kin : open | mother, whaleleap (npc) father, unknown brother, glaciershard

xxxopinions
      orcasong believes the trials should stay as they are. it is what the ancestors set in place and he
      thinks changing them would be incredibly disrespectful and bring starclan's fury upon them. he-
      also thinks its kinder on a cat that fails to either perish or be exiled than to expect them to live
      the harsh life they do. it comes from both a place of faith and pity that he thinks this way. not t
      o mention, the leader's word is law.

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:54 pm

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 the leader of snowclan
      lionkit > lionpaw > lionbloom > bloomstar
      a massive fluffy orange tabby tom with amber eyes

xxxbasics
      bloom : his mother's name. star : leader of the clan
      cismale, heterosexual, heteromantic - prefers females | he/they, tom
      clanborn, 52 moons old. son of acorntail and sageheart, adoptive mother bloomplume
      the leader of snowclan, wanted rank was achieved at 44 moons old
      mentoring : open! crush / mate : closed, lacke's gal

bloomstar has been a cat of many names - and a cat that's changed. he was the runt of the li-
      tter, a tiny little puff of orange compared to his strong, hulking brother, grizzlykit. he was alw
      ays at the bottom of the pile when the kittens in the nursery wrestled, acting out their dreams
      to be warriors of their clan. they may have been bigger than him, but his spirit shined brighter-
      than all. he devoted himself to training and day by day, the tom began to bloom. by the time h-
      e earned his warrior name, he stood towering over the other cats. his muscles ripple beneath hi
      s fiery pelt.

a smooth tenor tone| vc is simba, probably

xxxcharacter and nature
      bloomstar was once an incredibly arrogant and egotistical cat. he felt that he'd excelled - that
      he was one of the strongest assets to the clan. he was an invincible force, nothing would dare-
      to strike him down. he could get his clanmates out of trouble. behind his confident front, did -
      lurk insecurity. he was, after all, the sole survivor of an avalanche that swept his family away -
      the warrior bloomplume, his "aunt", pulled him from his icy tomb and within the curl of her war
      mth, he mourned and he healed. survivor's guilt fuels his need to be at the top - to perform his-
      best, because that's what his family would expect and want of him. he does, whether you believ
      e or not, have sincere and genuine intent behind his actions. it was after he faced another tragic
      loss that he seemed to simmer, perhaps even flicker out for a moment. bloomplume, his closest-
      friend and guardian was lost during a snowstorm and claimed by the cold. when bloomstar was -
      given his nine lives, he asked starclan to allow him to be named bloomstar in her honor. the tom
      now tries to live his life humbly, and he's seemed to finally comprehend what his destiny is. he's
      shaped into quite a great leader.

xxxbackground
      bloomstar had a wonderful family. his mother and father loved their sons with all their hearts. w
      hen he thinks of them, he pictures sageheart and acorntail sitting side by side, their tails intwine
      d as they watched their kits play. his mother's best friend, bloomplume, would join them and mor
      e often than not, she'd end up unable to resist leaping into the fray with them. to his delight, blo
      omplume was named his mentor - and the she-cat had so, so much to teach him. he soaked up th
      e knowledge the old molly had to offer and for it, he grew into a reputable, skilled warrior. but h
      e faced an unfathomable tragedy before he climbed his way to the top.

during a patrol that was made of his family and two other warriors, an avalanche rained down on
      their heads. his parents were never found, and one of the warriors went with them. bloomplume
      pulled grizzlypaw and (then, lionpaw) out of the snowy tomb. unfortunately, grizzlypaw succumb-
      ed to his injuries shortly after, but bloomstar survived. he spent nearly a moon in the medicine c-
      at den with bloomplume curled around his shivering body. the warrior refused to leave his side.

he became a warrior at the age of twelve moons, despite his moon in the medicine cat den. he w
      as given the name lionbloom in honor of bloomplume, for taking such good care of him and his fa
      mily - and for saving his life despite the danger of the slipping snow and ledges that almost took t
      heir lives. not long after becoming a warrior, bloomplume was sent out on a search and rescue mi
      ssion for a lost hunting patrol during a blizzard. every cat came back except bloomplume and an a
      pprentice that had gotten separated from the hunting patrol. she was found curled around the app
      rentice, who survived, but bloomplume had gone long since gone cold before they arrived.

after her loss, the tom matured and became the warrior he needed to be just in time to be named
      the deputy. not long after he was appointed, he found himself standing before the ancestors asking
      for nine lives. he was given one by each member of his family - including bloomplume. he asked sta
      rclan if he could be named bloomstar, rather than lionstar, and they accepted.

he's grown a lot - and of course, there's still more room to bloom, but bloomstar is confident that he
      can guide his clan through hell and high snow drifts.

xx── crush/mate : closed
      xx── kits : xx
      xx── kin : open | mother, sageheart (deceased) father, acorntail (deceased)
      brother, grizzlypaw {deceased} adoptive mother, bloomplume (deceased)

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:27 pm

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 queen of snowclan
      a black, silver, and cream fluffy she-cat with foggy blue eyes
      xx── has epilepsy and is blind

xxxbasics
      carnation : her soft, gentle appearance. spring : the odd way she springs when she runs
      clanborn, 28 moons old. daughter of beartuft and mothsky
      a queen of stormclan, wanted rank was achieved at 18 moons old
      mentoring : closed crush / mate : open

carnationspring is a beautiful she-cat. she has a smokey pelt, with a mostly black mask on h
      er face. her chest is a bright ivory-cream color and her underbelly is stark white. she takes -
      grooming quite seriously and doesn't like to leave her pelt a mess. she often curls up next to
      others, as her thick fur keeps warmth quite well and body heat is imperative in the kind of p
      lace they live. she has a scar on the back of her head that remains bald.

even, a little high-pitched and cracks at times | vc is emily blunt

xxxcharacter and nature
      far more timid than her other sisters, this she-cat would spend her life in the nursery den if -
      she could get away with it. there are monsters out there and though she can't see the world,
      she knows where they wander. she is a sociable she-cat, so her fear of the outside really leav
      es her to face an intense loneliness that will have no end, as she can't be bold enough to face
      her fears. she is her happiest when there is another queen in the den. she loves kits and has -
      given the clan many of them by different toms. her motherly nature makes her a perfect nurs
      e of sorts and she is a well respected member of the clan in light of her care for their young a
      nd mothers. she does wish that she could find a tom that would be her mate, but she isn't sure
      starclan has that in their cards for her.

xxxbackground
      carnationspring has been told she's the spoiled sister of the three, but she doesn't agree with t
      hat one little bit. she went to the nursery for a reason, not because she didn't want to become
      a warrior - well, at first, anyway. when a slab of rock and ice fell on a passing patrol, carnation
      spring was struck in the back of the head - and ever since she's suffered from strange fits where
      she will go stiff and shake, unable to control herself. terrified of the outside world now, since s
      he was already born blind, carnationspring decided that her calling was somewhere else. she con
      vinced a young tom to have kits with her when she was thirteen moons old and she went to the -
      nursery. she hasn't left it sense.

xx── kits : hollowpaw (npc) harepaw (npc) violetpaw (npc) lightfrost
      xx── kin : open | mother, beartuft (npc) father, mothsky (npc) siblings
      auroraweaver, tinyleaf,

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:17 am

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐭 kit of sunclan
      a white she-cat with bright blue eyes
      xx── is nearly completely deaf in both ears, right ear 40%, left 25%

xxxbasics
      snow : her white fur bound : her notable endurance and broad stride
      loner born, 2 moons old. daughter of unknown and unknown adopted by honeybriar &
      cardinalcall, though cardincall can't let it be known publicly
      an abandoned kit of sunclan, wanted rank (warrior) achieved at 12 moons old
      mentoring : closed crush / mate : closed

snowkit arrives in sunclan disheveled and looking worse for ware, but she grows into a strong
      and formidable warrior of her clan under their careful watch and love. she is quite a tall and
      lanky thing, lean and built for endurance and stamina. snowkit appears to have been the runt
      of her litter, but as she ages, she grows to tower among the toms around her on willowy, long
      legs. her ears are a little bit to big for her triangular head. the she-cat has siamese and ango
      ra descent and shows such in her facial features. her eyes, a vibrant shade of icy blue are th-
      e first hints that suggest she is hard of hearing, like most white cats with blue eyes. she can-
      still hear the world around her, but its quite muffled and she relies heavilg on reading lips.

she doesn't speak much, but it is soft and high pitched | vc is kristen bell

xxxcharacter and nature
      this she-cat has a lot of attitude and a spry, lively spirit. she is always on the go and has a insat
      iable desire to explore the world. her wanderlust and curiosity get her in a load of trouble, and
      the molly can be a little arrogant when facing danger. she thinks she's twice her size - and her -
      small frame certainly doesn't befit her massive personality. she demands attention, carrying a l
      oud and proud demeanor that nothing can stifle. snowkit just wants to prove to her new family
      that sunclan is where here destiny lies. she'll be one of the best warriors this clan has ever seen
      - that, my friend, she promises you.

xxxbackground
      no one is quite sure where snowkit came from - or who dropped her on the sunclan border when
      she was just two moons old. she blundered into the forest, following the scent of other cats afte
      r the she-cat woke from a nap and found herself alone in the world. she knows her mother's nam
      was finch, but other than that, she knows nothing of the aloof cat who brought her into the worl
      d. she would only see finch twice a day. once in the morning for breakfast and again for bed. the
      she-cat never said a word to snowkit when she left her at the sunclan border - and finch didn't lo
      ok back when she padded off into the trees. what her daughter doesn't know, however, is that th
      e young molly was sick with something she couldn't fight. she didn't want her kit to get close with
      her, only to lose her. so, she chose to distance herself until she could feel her final days creeping
      in - and then she took her daughter to the clan she hoped would love snowkit as much as she did.

xx── crush/mate : closed
      xx── kits : closed
      xx── kin : unknown birth parents, adopted by honey & cardinal

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seaclan front page for tyjo

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:02 pm

─────────────────────────────────────── ─── A PROPHECIES UNFOLD RP ── ────
───────────────────────────────────── ───────────────────── ────── ──
A long, long time ago, four clans were destined by the sea. Sunclan, Moonclan, Cloudclan, and Seaclan.
The cats of all clans lived in peace and in rivalry, with rules set out by their Warrior Code and paws guided
by their ancestors in Starclan. Each cat has always had a destiny of their own, some bigger than others.
Some cats have been destined to unite the four clans in peace, while others promised doom and despair.
Yet, even in the darkest times, their ancestors try their best to guide them onto the right path.

Seaclan has lived in relative peace among the clans, but recently, the prey has begun to grow incredibly
scarce and famine is creeping up the shore and into Seaclan's thinning ribs. In desperation, the leader of
the clan has decided that it is time to ask the other clans for help, but she's shocked to find herself met
with refusal and aggression. With little choice - starve or break the code - the leader must guide their
clan into rising tension and risk losing everything in order to keep Seaclan alive. The ocean seeks to wash
the clan away, but Seaclan's not going to drown without a fight.

A prophecy is creeping near... what path has Starclan set out for you?
───────────────────────────────────── ───────────────────── ────── ──
main discussion thread | seaclan discussion thread | currently: work in progress
sunclan | moonclan | seaclan | cloudclan | gathering thread | contact tyjo for major issues, please!
─────────── ───────────────── ───────────────── ───── ──────── ── ─── ─
Last edited by cicardia on Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules for seaclan

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:15 pm

─────────────────────── ── ──────── ──── ───── ─ OUR RULES & GUIDELINES
    seaclan run by kitaska | moonclan run by tyjo | sunclan run by nyv | cloudclan run by astro
    ─────────────────────────── ──────────────────────── ────── ───

─── THREAD RULES [ MUST BE FOLLOWED! ]
    1. Only "swearing" allowed is cat related, ex. "foxdung", "mouse brain", "fleabrain", "foxheart"
    (cruel), etc.
    2. All CS rules apply, RP forum rules, etc.
    3. Only talk out of character on the discussion and form thread, linked at the very top of
    the first post.
    4. No being your own mate or crush
    5. Important positions like deputy or medicine cat will be first come first serve/based on if
    I think your character is fit for the roles
    6. No executing other cats unless it has been passed by me first.
    7. You may cut off your own characters, but please also pass that by me first.
    8. Please no arguing between each other, but arguing between characters is okay!
    9. Realistic cat pictures & If your character is based on art that's fine, if you could post
    the breed or a realistic reference that would be appreciated!
    10. No super powers/wings/etc. realistic cats only. You can have extra long claws or tail, etc.
    11. Please use the form I provide! Feel free to decorate it as much as you want.
    12. PLEASE reply with at least 3 sentences. it's hard to reply to only one.
    13. Last but not least, if you have any important characters such as you're someone's mate,
    medicine cat, or deputy, please make sure you can be active at least once every other day or 3
    days at latest. Exceptions will be made if there's something coming up in your personal life,
    please reach out to me so I can post that on the thread for everyone to know you will be absent
    for a bit.
    14. ps. please pm tyjo with major questions/events, etc. they're the founder of this universe!
Last edited by cicardia on Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

allegiances for seaclan

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:34 pm

LEADER
    reserved | ♀♂ gender | age | played by