. “ i'll come to thee by the moonlight )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

. “ i wish i could play the violin )

Postby cicardia » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:37 am

Imagex
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝘐 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘛 𝘐 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘖𝘕 𝘈 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘚𝘏𝘌𝘋 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈 𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘖 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘖𝘕

────────────────────────────────────────── ✺'

frost, angeldust, foggypaw, foggypeak cismale, pansex/rom, open to crush ✧ 11 moons ✧ airclan apprentice ✧ ex-kittypet that was abandoned after the two-legs discovered their kitten had unearthly powers. bumbled his way into airclan territory and proved to them that his roots belonged to him by using gust of wind to fling a warrior that tried to tackle him when the patrol found him across the plateau. ✧ open to apprentice - canon that the mentor is who he yeeted??

two strays who hadn't an idea the soil beneath their paws held grand power fell madly in love beneath the blessing of the earth, air, fire, and water. three kits were born in the hollow nest of a cedar tree - and there, until the unthinkable happened, they spent their first few moons of life. at the age of just two moons, a two-leg couple stumbled upon the three kittens and within a few weeks, while their mother and father were off hunting, the humans simply couldn't leave the kittens there another dreadful winter's night. so, under the cover of night, they stole the kittens away and welcomed them into their den. he was given the name angeldust, eradicating the name of frost that his mother had bestowed upon him. for three moons, he lived in the lap of luxury: a two-leg kit captured the young tom's heart, but it was doomed to shatter.

the two-legs witnessed the tom paying with their child, kicking up the wind and leaves in a brilliant vortex of orange and sepia. horrified, angeldust was wrenched away from the kit and into a metal cage he was tossed. they returned the kit to the place he was born - but his parents' scents were long washed away. devastated by the loss of their sweet kits, the strays had gone deeper into the woods to begin their lives anew and heal from the heartbreak of losing their first litter to those monsters who stole them away. still, he refused to give up and prowled through the woods until his body ached and his faith had perished. then, as he blundered over the borders of airclan's territory, he was greeted by a group of bristling warriors. kicking up a fuss, foggypaw started a fight with his future mentor and finished it, too, but tossing the warrior far away from him with a violent burst of air when the warrior tried to lunge at him. recognizing the kit as a cat the enchanted forest loved, they welcomed angeldust into their clan and gave him the name he was destined to have - foggypaw.

desperate to understand who he is and his place in the world, foggypaw has struggled to contain his powers and adjust to the warrior's way of life. he has no belief in starclan, but the clan is so ruled by their laws and code: he doesn't quite understand the concept of Starclan and why they're so respected and important. the cats are dead and gone - how could they be so omniscient as to guide them to their future? times have changed, the ways of clan life should flow like water, not be hindered by a proverbial religious dam. he has a disobedient streak unlike the world has ever seen and he's none too shy about voicing his grief with the clan's code and the duties he's expected to undertake. he has yet to learn that family and unity are imperative to a clan - he feels like a black sheep, like he was not destined to be here, but in the lap of a two-leg as they stroke his fur. foggypaw constantly contemplates running away, hiding his magic from the humans, or continuing his search for his parents. he feels inadequate in everything he does. he's only got a moon left of training before he's old enough to receive his warrior name, but he doubts he'll receive it until he's grey and haggard. and maybe not even then. he has not a shred of confidence in himself and slowly, he's losing hope that he will be the warrior his mentor claims to see living within him.

the spitting image of his father, the tom's coat is a gorgeous shade of cream. over his face is a mask the color of fog hugging the stony mountain peaks in the distance. his eyes, so vibrantly blue, look almost white in the dark. his nose is bright, petal pink, a dead give away to any searching eyes. his coat is thick and easy to get lost in. having a pension for physical contact, foggypaw is known to creep into his closest friends' nests in the middle of the night, hating the fact that his clanmates prefer their own nests over huddling close together.

.....................................Image
    ............................,,,,,,,,,.........𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. “ it's hard to be someone. )

Postby cicardia » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:49 pm

Imagex
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎

────────────────────────────────────────── ✧'

kalika ✧ kal, aly ✧ six years old ✧ cisfemale, pansexual, panromantic ✧ lead sled dog of team perseverance ✧ pureblood siberian husky ✧ pure white coat with a bright, petal pink nose and bright blue eyes ✧ has a kink in the middle of her tail - broke it during the fall down the mountainside, but relatively unhurt otherwise ✧ born inside the kennels to the previous lead dog of team perseverance and a well-known siberian husky who has won numerous showmanship trophies.

on a blistery morning in nome alaska, kalika was the first born pup of her mother's first and only litter of three. long before the husky even opened her startling blue eyes, she was on an adventure. curious, mischievous, and a little bit of a Tasmanian devil, her Master wasn't certain if he could rein in her jubilant spirit, but kalika has turned into of the best sled dogs the man has ever owned. with boundless reserves of energy and compassion, the white-furred canine could guide you through your darkest hours. bold, daring, and dauntless, this dog takes the world by storm and has stirred a few herself. a firm believer in giving every soul a fighting chance, there isn't much this dog wouldn't do to help someone in need. she was notorious for bringing cheer to every kennel she passed and made it a habit to visit other dogs down on their luck with gifts of food, toys, or thing she felt might bring someone comfort.

there is nowhere kalika would rather be than the frigid frontiers she and her team explore. she prefers to stay outside, rather than take advantage of her human's cozy den, despite how hard he tried to convince her that being inside isn't so terrible every now and then. when her master had to leave the vicinity, she missed him terribly, but this was her opportunity to adventure all on her own. more than once, the man returned to find half of his dogs running amuck on the property, as kalika figured out how to break through every single fence the poor man tried to build. she's led excursions galore and often is heralded upon by others to take them on short-winded journeys, as she knows alaska like her own mind. a natural born leader, who isn't afraid to speak up for her peers or those in trouble, kalika's loud mouth can sometimes get her in a good spot of trouble. a few dogs in the village didn't take kindly to her and she's been in her fair share of scraps, but thanks to the abundance of strength she possesses, she's yet to be usurped. kalika's need to keep moving can sometimes be overwhelming. with so much energy, its hard to contain it if she's feeling restless.

as they come to face this new terror, kalika is uncertain if she's cut out to lead her team through something so dangerous. sure, she's gotten them out of hairy situations as they've been mushing, but surviving in the wild without the help of their human is an entirely different game. intelligent and sharp, kalika devotes herself to learning how to endure this new life. above all else, this dog will always persevere.

.....................................Image

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me