โ€œ โœน โ”€ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ โŠฑ ยฐ ,,

A place to store your roleplay character information.

โ€œ โœน โ”€ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ โŠฑ ยฐ ,,

Postby rogan » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:57 am

xxxxx

x
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
xxx ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ” โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”xโ”โ”โ”โ”
just a new little storage' for my character
s and coding <3i soft referencing is ok, bu
t please do not replicate / steal any of m
y coding. just ask first, please- thank you
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ”โ”
๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€'iโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxxxxxxx โŠฒ โ…ก โŠณ xxx daylight x โ€ข x david kushner xxx โ†ป
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€i'โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:12 am

sig testing post
            aaaAAAH

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
xxxxxxxxxxxx now playing โ™ซ xiloveyoux - bilmuri
. x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' . x' .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
x
๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
hi
๐๐Ž ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„
. 'x . x' . x' . x' .
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””
ily
<3
calix . they/them . adult
โ•ฑ
pls stop stealing my coding :) much love <3
ily <3
ily <3
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:24 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ โ” goes by "birdie," primarily.
๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ | cisfem x' ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ | 26, about x' ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† | near the su
mmer solstice, a little bit after xi ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† | a fruit basket.
๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ | tabaxi 'ii ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ | rogue 'ii ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ | chaotic neutral
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””
x
a caracal,' birdie has soft brown fur
with black tear marks and points,' l
ong and tufted ears 'and a medium-
length,' single color tail.' she typica
lly wears layered' clothes' with a da
rk red,' nearly oxblood colored cloa
k. she is frequently,' if not always a
dorned in jewelry, ranging from nic
kel all the way to gold,' most of wh
ich is never purchased. her bangles
jingle wherever she walks,' and if o
thers didnt know any better, they'd
mistake her for a pirate. shes of av
erage height of 'five foot six inches
โ”ฐ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”น
x
natural to her species,'' birdie is an adventurous individ
ual.' she's an explorer at heart,' and absorbs knowledge
like a sponge. she's also sly,' quick on her feet and spee
dy,i which creates an easier out when she slips through
alley-ways slipping valuables' out of strangers' pockets.
she leans towards more material objects, like rings, br
acelets, dangle anklets and other body decorations, an
ything that she can use to 'make herself sparkle or jing
le.''she's also flirtatious,' enough so that she may use it
to get what she wants-i'although,' when it comes down
to pretty girls,'iit's hardly ever for shiny things-' rather,
she'd prefer to buy them a drink.iwhile she is a thief, s
he holds some basic morals and decent principles-'iand
amongst the biggest one' is maintaining decent respect
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:54 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ โ” primarily answers to leo; also dons the name "eryk"
๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ | cismale x' ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ | 29 x' ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† | around the autum
nal equinox xi ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† | bisexual xi ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ | dogfolk, rhodesi
an ridgeback ixx ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ | fighter 'xx ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ | neutral good
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””
x
leoric is built with 'only speed and s
tealth in mind.' his body is thin, but
he isn't wirey. even though they are
n't the most obvious, his muscles ar
e stilled toned and' built on as a fig
hter.' his coat is a velvety red whea
ton,' and the ridge on his back exte
nds just to the base of his skull. his
eyes are dark, sharp, angry-'' but so
ften overtime.' he's usually wearing
thick, layered clothing, clad in arm
or to protect himself,i' with a silver
longsword hilted at his side.' only w
ears silver jewelry. abt five foot six
โ”ฐ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”น
x
all bark, all bite '-' leoric loves to test his luck. he's not
the largest of dogfolk,i but what he lacks in height,' he
makes up for with his big-dog attitude.' he has no issue
with confrontation, and regardless of size, he's not one
to shy away from a fight.'' leoric doesn't back down, he
holds a lot of stubbornness,' and he does so proudly. ho
wever,' he tries to keep himself from 'picking fights wit
hout good reason. this doesnt always go as planned, th
ough,' as he tends to get relatively testy when he's at t
averns and he's had a bit too much to drink. regardless
of this, though, leoric stays true to his words - fighting
and otherwise.' he isn't one to break a promise, and ev
en if the promise is bigger than he is,' he's going to hol
d himself to it - even if he's playing a game with death
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:29 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€œ through the forest down to your grave / where the birds wait, and the tall grasses wave โ€

xxxxxxthe cats of thornclan have always been scared of the dark. there are creatures that prowl in the dark, lingering just outside of their camp; waiting for unsuspecting clan members to make the mistake of leaving the camp. the daylight was a safe place, a time that they would never doubt would keep them safe. they had rules in place to keep the clan safe, and for moons it had done just that.

xxxxxxuntil now.

xxxxxxwithout any prophetic warning, or omens, the world around them was plunged into darkness. the sun did not rise the following day, sending the clan into a spiral. in a panic, a patrol was sent out - but only one returned, mangled and bloodied, dying soon after his return. the clan waited anxiously for the sun to begin rising, but it didn't come. the world around them remained dark, except for the illumination cast upon them by the moon; remaining at it's full, brightened state. with the sun gone, the clan is in a scramble attempting to keep the peace amongst themselves, even though they can sense the eyes lurking,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwatching,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.

โ”€โ”€ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—™๐—ฆ
    โ‹† thornclan, like most clans, believe heavily in starclan - referring to them as ' the great cats above ' rather than calling them starclan.
    โ‹† they hold ceremonies that have the great cats from above in the same position as starclan - gifting those who are promoted as starclan does.
    โ‹† prophecies are always delivered by the leader or medicine cat of another clan (neighboring or distant) instead of ancestry from their own clan. this was decided to prevent any biases that may occur, no matter how unlikely it may be. this has been a rule set in place for generations. the deliverers can deliver the prophecy to whoever they deem right for it; which is mostly the medicine cats. same thing for omens
    โ‹† when cats begin courting each other, there is a particular ceremony in which the great cats from above (the cats familial ancestors- if applicable -in particular) will provide their "blessing" or "approval"
    โ‹† ceremonies of death to exist. there is a graveyard a while outside of the clan's camp - cats who have died, whether it be from old age or otherwise, are buried here. a small ceremony celebrating their life is held the day after, leaving the family and friends of the deceased cat to have their vigil the night / day of if they wish.

โ”€โ”€ ๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—จ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ
    โ‹† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ || the leader is relatively self explanatory. they have been graced with nine lives from leaders past, and are usually the clans previous deputy. if no deputy can take place as leader, or simply does not have the ability to, then the clan will go through an election and will decide on who would be most fit as a leader. they make the larger decisions for the clan, such as moving locations or where hunting is to start taking place. they also take concerns from the clan, especially if the deputy is unable to be located.

โ‹† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† / ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ || just below the leader is their deputy. the deputy is the second most respected in the clan, picked by the leader themselves to be their second hand [or, 'paw'] and help them lead the clan. they are in charge of [senior] warrior discussions, and are the ones that take concerns and complaints rather than the leader to keep a large brick of information off of the leaders back as long as it is something that they can take care of.

โ‹† ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ || medicine cats are seen as far more than healing beings. they, themselves, are spiritually inclined; they have a deeper connection with the great cats above and are commonly the most visited by these cats. they are often considered to be clairvoyant, given that they are much more spiritually connected than the rest of the clan. they have a gift, and that much the clan knows and respects.

โ‹† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ || the warriors that are older, or more experienced, are usually called 'senior warriors' to honor the work that they have done. there aren't many senior warriors, but the few that are a part of the clan are well respected. they assign and lead patrols as see fit, opening the leader's and deputy's schedules to work on other things that the clan needs.

โ‹† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ || warriors are the protectors and hunters of the clan. they are relatively respected, given their status. they perform patrols under the guidance of the senior warriors. the label 'warrior' is mostly used for younger, less experienced warriors - however, no matter the age, these cats have their duties for the clan and they typically fulfil it.

โ‹† ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ || apprentices are any cat that is six moons and older. they are learning from, and being trained by their mentors. there is no age cap on this role, however, it is typical that the cats will graduate and be "promoted" to the warrior status by the time they hit 18 moons. some have graduated as early as twelve moons.

โ‹† ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ || queens are pregnant or nursing cats. it isn't super common to see a queen in the den without kits, however, it has happened. they are some of the most prominent protectors of kits alongside warriors.

โ‹† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ || kits are the youngest members of the clan, under six moons old. they are reliant on queens / the older cats. they're to be protected.

โ‹† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ / โ€œ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ โ€ || elders, or tellers, are the older population of the clan. these cats are either cats who have retired due to old age, or have retired due to injuries that prevent them from further doing their job. they are usually seen telling the kits and younger apprentices tales of the past, or passing along the legends that they are known to be fearing. they tell 'tales' of their younger days, of their encounters. they are also some of the most well versed in the forest's legends. they are thought to have some sort of 'insight' on how close one of the beings may be, or if these beings are what caused an injury / death.

โ”€โ”€ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ / โ€œ ๐—™๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ž โ€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ / ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ . inspired a lot by celtic legends and folklore. some appalachian inspo used.
    โ‹† an omen of death, evil, similar to a doppleganger but the irish counterpart (the fetch); if you see a cat that looks like you, moves like you, and acts like you, it isn't you. seeing this being is a sign of inevitable death. the being itself doesn't kill, but it's a warning- somewhat to prepare those who are coming up towards death. sometimes, the being will show the cat/s the state in which they will die [i.e; a fox attack, a mangled version of oneself, broken bones with abnormal formations, internal causes being more tense or showing symptoms of internal injury / illness [such as jaundice, bleeding from the mouth, nose, or otherwise], etc]. it is not uncommon to see this being lingering around with the "face" of the recently deceased. these beings will not kill, they are merely "fetching" the souls of those dying.

โ‹† hearing cries, yowls, and similar - do not follow it or attempt to help. do not turn around. whatever you think you heard, you did not. it may sound like a kit, or a distressed queen or other cat, but it is not. it is not known what creature is luring anyone into the dark, but it is best to ignore it. similarly, if you think you hear your name being called outside of the camp, ignore it- it is a trap similar to the distressed crying. following will result in an inevitable, lifelong curse or death.

โ‹† mangled appearing rabbits. they aren't rabbits- do not stalk them, do not approach. if they see you, do not run. they will chase you, and they will mangle your body in the same way theirs is - if not eat you. these beings are carnivorous, and if hungry they wont stop at anything to eat. they aren't super common, especially not during the day, but in the dark they become far more active. they are especially active on nights of the new moon. they are ruthless, relentless, and they will not stop for anything when it comes to being wronged.

โ‹† dobhar-chu and lochness monster referenced. do not visit the lake past moon-high. there is a dark, large, long furry creature that lives there; supposedly. this being appears to be an otter, but larger, with long teeth made for shredding and tearing. this creature will frequently use itse tail to mimick the shape of other cats, and are fairly good at copying the cries of previous victims to draw new victims closer. these creatures are fast both in water and on land, but have a preference of staying in water as it is far easier to drown the victims than fighting them on land. it is said also that this creature might have some sort of finned legs, but not many have lived long enough to tell the tale of it.

โ‹† tales of blood sucking cats do exist. it is believed that these cats rise from their graves, specifically out of vengeance by those who have wronged them. they do not go after the innocent, but will go after those who are guilty of wrong doings. these beings are typically just, but are still scary in themselves. there is a more evil counterpart of similar nature that does rise- these beings are malevolent, and target anyone weak enough to fall victim to their traps. it's thought that these malevolent beings are the ones making the distressed calls to lure their victims towards them, but nothing has been confirmed.

โ‹† there is a reportedly "evil" spirit that is seen as an old elders' tale that has been used to scare kits into good behavior and staying in camp for generations. however, it is theorized that there have been instances that kits are being taken and replaced by these beings. most of the time, it isn't particularly noticed until they grow older. the older they get, the more thin and frail they may appear, even if their parents were large and bulky. this is quick to be noticed, and its also a very quick resolution. with confrontation in a clearing outside of camp, the queens biological kit will be returned.

โ”€โ”€ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
    โ‹† always let someone know where you're going, daytime or nighttime. it does not matter how much sunlight illuminates the paths do not leave camp on your own.
    โ‹† if you are going on a longer trip- such as medicine cats and their apprentices, or leaders -only travel during the day do not leave camp without a chaperone for any reason, no matter your rank. you will not be safe.
    โ‹† clan-wide curfew as soon as the sun sets beyong the horizon curfew is irrelevant now.
    โ‹† kits and queens are never to leave camp. queens may leave camp with a senior warrior chaperone.
    โ‹† apprentices may leave camp in pairs for training in the old clearing apprentices will no longer be training one on one. apprentices are trained en masse with all of their mentors. safety in numbers. one on one training or practicing is to be done in camp only.
    โ‹† do not leave camp at night never leave camp alone.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:23 am

gap!!!
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”‘
โ”ƒ
open / CLOSED
โ” โ” โ”
๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ !
โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”
the creatures that prowl outside of thornclan's camp keep
s them 'tucked inside their 'dens tightly at night.' the dark
is host to evil, the unimaginable creatures,' beings of nigh
tmares. for moons,' the only thing that kept them safe wa
s the sun.' only then would these creatures hide away and
keep themselves hidden.i rules set in place by leaders pas
t keep the clan safe from the hell that awaits their unfort
unate steps closer,' and have for moons.' they were safe w
ith these conditions for moons,' and they were finally star
ting to feel comfortable in their home. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx until now.
words words words words words words words words words
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
gap!!!
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
gap!
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
gap!
the world around them was plunged into darkness. the great cats above--
starclan --had not given them any sort of warning, no omens indicating w
hy this may have happened.' in a panic,' a patrol was sent out, but only o
ne cat returned- mangled, beaten, and bloodied by an unspeakable creat
ure, only to succumb to his wounds the next day.' without guidance or he
lp from the great cats above,' thornclan is left to their own protection to
figure out just how to survive' the neverending darkness.' waiting it out h
ad not been an option,'and the moon remained at its highest, fullest plac
e in the sky.' the cats of thornclan could feel the eyes lingering just outsi
de of camp, lurking, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx watching, xxxxxxxxxxxxx'ixxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
gap
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“โŸ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ xxxxxx
stuck in the prolonged lapse of darkness, thornclan is
forced to endure the horrors that is to come.' the cre
atures don't sleep in the dark-i and now, neither does
thornclan.' the beings are relentless, and most will st
op at nothing to get what they desire. a small band o
f rogues is using this to their advantage, either- maki
ng use of thornclan's fear 'to try and get their way un
der their skin to tear them apart. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx now, its a race against time, just to see xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx who, gets xx who xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx first.
'
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”iโ”'โ”''โ”''โ”''โ”™
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:04 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€'โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
has no known living family,i was b
orn as an only kit ' to her parents.

open for any sort of relationships,
such as crushes /' friends / enemi
es, etc. she is highly unlikely to e
ver have kits /'' ever had kits in th
past due to a lack of interest in t
hem. [&,ithey kind of scare her,,]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€'โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
pikekit xix pikepaw xix pikesplash
approximately i thirty-six i moons
female, she / her - bisex, no lean
lead ' watcher, 'warrior- ' content

a large and wellmuscled, fluffy sp
otted brown tabby w/' green eyes
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
stance on the storm trials x'x | x'x there isn't really a way to express h
er full opinion on the trials. she tends to see it as an initiation almost,
one that proves one's determination and loyalty, but at the same time
she doesn't know if it's worth the risks anymore.i' as of now she stands
with barracudastar.' but, as things progress,' this position may change.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ผ‹ xx'ix | x''xx determined, disciplined, watchful, loyal, resourceful, protective.
๏ผ xx'ix | x''xx workaholic, stubborn, indecisive, self-destructive, a bit impulsive

pikesplash has become a well-rounded warrior after moons of fluffing around as
an apprentice and kit.' she's determined and loyal, wanting nothing more than t
o be the best that she can be for the cats of stormclan.' she works hard to get h
erself to the best she can be,x' and she continues trying to grow herself through
focused hard-work and training, even though she's well out of her apprenticeshi
p days. she's learned a lot even after becoming an apprentice, and continues to
learn, whether it be useful information or not. shes become rather resourceful,
and a relatively good problem solver because of it.i although she may seem wel
l put together,cand as though she has all of her internal files in the correct cabi
binets, it couldn't be any farther from the truth.' internally, a fire burns in herโ”€
and while, yes,' this fire fuels her determination and her actions, its also create
d by nothing more than internalized chaos. it's a constant battle with herself to
allow any sort of break, claiming that she doesn't require one even when shes h
obbling around camp in a sleep deprived stupor.' more often than not, she finds
herself taking on way more responsibilities than she can handle,i which leads to
an inevitable downpour of both emotions,iand for a lack of better wordsโ”€ her o
n body. she struggles with mediating work and life outside of her duties. though
this isn't to say that she doesn't maintain friendships,' as this is something she is
incredibly keen on doing.'' she can set aside her duties for those that she's close
to as need be,' even though the clan is also of importance.'' she does get a little
ahead of herself, and believe that she can juggle more than one task at a time,
but ultimately fails to do so. regardless of her stubborn nature and refusal to le
ave the clan hanging,' but also attempting to prioritize friendships (burnout? wh
o is that <3) pikesplash tries her best to be a good, friendly part of the clan, an
d someone that the other members can turn to without fearing any sort of back
lash from her.i' while she can come off as a little intimidating by default becaus
e of her demeanor, and how much she's working herself,' she tries to be nothing
short of gentle by natureโ”€' always offering an ear to listen to, no matter how it
is that she's feeling.i the clan matters to her the most โ”€ above all else,i period.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
gap
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ image ยฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:42 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
only family he knows of currently is liche
npatch; ' parents ' were ' both ' kittypets.

he's open for any sort of romantic '/' plat
onic relationships; not likely to have kits
but can discuss other familial relations'!!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
lily - lilypaw -' lilywhisper x'x | x'x near forty three
moons old xx | xx male,' he/him; demisex. / roma
ntic xx | xx ranked as a warrior, content with rank

a large, very fluffy and plush white tom with striki
g yellow eyes;' body is riddled with multiple scars.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
gap!
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
stance on the storm trials x'x | x'x he believes strongly that the trials are in place for a reason,
and that is in order to protect the integrity of the clan. he holds belief that if one can't pass th
e trials, that they don't have what it takes and are less likely to be of any help during battle. o
f course,' he knows that there are risks- a lot of them -but his logic is that being a part of a cla
n is a risk in and of itself. you have to be willing to risk your life for your clan, for your family-
and if you're not, then what on starclan's earth are you doing in the clan? lichenpatch has tried
to convince him otherwise,' but he's stubborn and holds onto his views tightly,' no matter what.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ผ‹ x'xx | x'xx loyal, independent, obedient, diplomatic
๏ผ x'xx | x'xx aloof,'' stubborn,' temperamental,'' blunt.

lilywhisper is a relatively self-kept cat;' keeping to him
self rather than to large groups.'' he likes to do solitary
work,' as it makes it easier for him to concentrate com
pared to group work.' he's quiet, and he likes to be in t
he quiet. however, despite his preferences, lilywhisper
will do ask he's instructed to do,'' and will do so withou
t any retaliation.i he respects those who deserves it, a
nd shows little to those who haven't earned it.' he tries
his best to be someone that' the younger generations c
an look to as an example,'i despite his lack of desire to
work with others.i he has no issue speaking out against
what he believes to be wrong, and he does so with a st
rong voice. being stubborn,i he doesn't waver much wh
en he speaks on his opinions; and it's unlikely that, onc
e he has made a decision, he'll change it. he sees no re
ason for indecisiveness.'regardless, lilywhisper is a rath
er self-confident feline, and holds himself to such rega
ards. he may not be the most social member of the cla
n,i but he puts forth his best efforts to keep to his role
in the clan,i as well as provide in any other way that is
requested' of' him' for whatever 'reason 'there 'may 'be.

** note : due to his coat color,' as he ages he'll likely ex
perience hearing loss, which will strip him of any sense
of self confidence he's ever had <3 silly goofy char dev.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ image ยฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:23 am

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
gap!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
only familiar kin'' she has is lilywhi
sper,i but she remembers her pare
nts 'and siblings 'rather well,' still.

open for romantic / platonic relat
ions; can discuss kin as well.i very
not likely to ever'' have kits unless
adopted '[due to rank & sexuality]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
lora x''x lichenpaw x''x lichenpatch
about 'i forty i three 'i moons ' old
female,'she/her; lesbian, closeted
medicine cat;i happy with her rank

a slightly smaller,' fluffy white cat
with' black and orange tabby 'patc
hes xi and xi sad 'x yellow xi eyes.
gap!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ image ยฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
stance on the storm trials x'x | x'x she hates them, and she despises barracuda
star for them. if the clan is meant to be tight'knit, why would you put them th
rough something like that? the trials are traumatizing all around; and she does
not see a single point in them. she doesnt often vocalize this to anyone but he
r brother,i but it's no secret she isn't for them with how she refuses to i'watch.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
gap!
gap!
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ผ‹ x'xx | x'xx level-headed,' intelligent,' empathetic,i gentle, selfless
๏ผ x'xx | x'xx insecure, ' submissive,' anxious,' vulnerable, ' emotional

lichenpatch is what some would consider the poster version of a med
icine cat. she's sweet, gentle,i soft-spoken and wants to do nothing o
ther than to help those who are unable to help themselves. if she wa
s unable to become medicine cat, then she wouldn't be in the clan; s
he, truly, is only still here due to her brother. after her trials, and he
r own near death experience during' the last trial created a new leve
l of fear that she had never experienced before.i after that, seeing t
he injuries that others had also 'gotten during their trials only fueled
her desire to help, rather than fuel the fire that is the trials. shes no
t the most vocal about her distaste of the trials, but it's quite obviou
s how much she dislikes them.i however, despite the fact that she's a
gainst the trials,i'i she wouldn't dare go against anything anyone tells
her to do.' she's submissive,i fearing worse on her part if she were to
disobey them. this goes for virtually anyone, too; she listens to what
ever she may be told, and will keep her opinions about it purely inte
rnal to avoid any sort of conflict. she's incredibly worrisome, and fea
rful for the future and what may happen to her.i despite this,' she do
es her best to be the most attentive medicine cat she can be, and pr
ovide the kind of care that the clan needs. she tries to create a gent
le and sweet atmosphere 'around 'her in an attempt to create some s
ort of semblance of comfort for 'the 'rest of the clan in the off chanc
e they're scared for any reason. she tries her best; really, truly does.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:11 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
NAME + DEFINITION
silentkit i silentpaw i silentsong i silentstar
silent '|' for her silence when she was born
star '|' suffix which is given to clan leaders

forty xxi'xxx eight xxxixx moons xxx'ixx old

GENDER + ORIENTATION
molly, she / her pronouns; closeted lesbian

RANK
current leader of thornclan. she does not k
now how or why she got there. didnt really
want this but now that she's here.' oh well?
โ˜… i''i โ˜… i''i โ˜… ''''i โ˜… i''i โ˜… i''i โ˜… i''i โ˜… i''i โœฉ i''i โœฉ

FAMILY
her brother is sirensigh;i one of the clan's s
enior warriors.i both parents are deceased.
mudpaw is sirensigh's son, and silentstar's n
ephew. these two are her only living fam. s
he doesnt want kits,' fears she'll lose them.

ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS
at the moment, she doesnt have any roman
tic connections. she's a bit preoccupied wit
h actively trying not to die.' however! she i
s open to any kind of romance '- she's just r
eally nervous and women scare her, too! <3
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
x
x
x
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
DESCRIPTION
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
a medium sized,' slim muscled tortoisesh
ell she-cat with medium length, fluffy fu
r,'' and 'pale 'green-yellow 'colored ''eyes.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”'xi'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
PERSONALITY TRAITS
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”'xi'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๏ผ‹ i' alert,' efficient,' forgiving, friendly,' loyal,' selfless
๏ผ i' emotional,' doting,' nurturing,' obedient,' guileless
๏ผ i' paranoid, easily discouraged, skittish, passive, shy
gap!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”'xxi'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
IN-DEPTH PERSONALITY
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”'xxi'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
silentstar, truly, is anything but silent at the moment;i she is full of fear, anxiety, and has become
terrified of even the sounds of her own breaths.' she's a kind, empathetic individual, but she is ce
rtainly not one to seek help from the cryptids from.i' she's loyal to the clan, and would do anythin
g the clan needed from her -' but she would do so in a state of fear. she's restless in her skin and f
requently,' and because of this she has become quite tired and sleep deprived.' however,' with her
incessant fear comes her doting,' motherly nature;' she is terrified, yes, and she does show this, b
ut 'she 'tends 'to 'dote 'on the younger clanmates / other clan mates; just 'out 'of 'worry 'for 'them.
gap!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”'xxi'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ANOTHER THING
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”'xxi'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
believe it or not, silentstar didn't ask to become leader.
the only reason she became leader was because their la
st leader was a little... out of his head, and labeled her
deputy when she accidentally "'predicted'" a large branc
h falling in the patrol's path '(the branch had been loose
for moons) but he hadn't let her say no due to her repor
ted "prophetic powers" '( she is ordinary. shes crying rn )
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”i'x'โ”โ”โ”
IMG CREDIT
โ”โ”โ”i'x'โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
kitty - decorative
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
rogan

My pets