โ€œ โœน โ”€ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ โŠฑ ยฐ ,,

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby rogan » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:23 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€œ ashes ashes, dust to dust โ€

xxxxxxplotty plotty plot

โ”€โ”€ ๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ
    โ‹† all of the humans disappear. they just. woop! gone
    โ‹† rp is set in a large county in [blank]. the dogs are bound to the county by an invisible fence, and are unable to cross through at all
    โ‹† i'm unsure of why they would be stuck in this county- i have not even the slightest idea
    โ‹† strays [/unmicrochipped canines] may be able to pass through the fencing. i'm still really unsure about this point too
    โ‹† womp womp

โ”€โ”€ ???
    โ‹† BEEP BOOP

โ”€โ”€ ???
    โ‹† beep boop

โ”€โ”€ ???
    โ‹† beep boop
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ”€ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ !
โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ
rose-marie nixon - goes by rose, usually x'x 00 years old, birthday in january x'x cis
female, she/her; bisex/rom, fem lean xxxxx'x bounty hunter; daughter of a sheriff
โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ

hot-headed, somewhat obedient, just, thoughtful, strategic, quiet, witty, intellige
nt, alert, vague, a bit asocial, evasive towards those unfamiliar, cold, & relentless

rose was born to an irish mother and an american father ;i and was raised running
around the sheriff's office and jail cells whenever they were found empty. she alw
ays had an interest in the law, and had initially planned on following in her father
s footsteps. this dream had been a bit squished when she hit her teenage years, p
articularly because female sheriffs and deputies weren't common,' and not entirel
y welcome. despite this, she still followed her father's gun training, and her moth
er's demanding horse riding lessons.i by the time she had turned eighteen,' she be
came well respected as a sharpshooter, at least amongst her friends and family.

after a few more years of fighting to land a job with the law, rose turned to the n
ext best thing: bounty hunting.i although her parents frowned upon it initially, du
e to its innate dangers,' they eventually grew used to the idea and allowed her to
continue with that particular path. they allow her to lodge in their home when it'
s needed, but ultimately expect her '(which rose respects) not to bring bounties t
o their home or put them into any danger by leaving a trail.' she agrees to, and w
ith, these conditions; and doesn't have any qualms about it.

rose has no desire to change the path of her life at this point; even if she wonder
s sometimes if it was the right choice in the end.

rides a palomino overo american paint mare named dolly, but she is no stranger to
borrowing her father's flaxen morgan gelding oakly. xxx usually wields a revolver, i
s also likely to wield a rifle of some kind. has tomahawks, little experience w/ em
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cutely changing her face claim dont mind me

Postby rogan » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 am

x
x
xxxxxx -๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ
x
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
rose-marie nixon, primarily called rose. professionally known as dove. xxix 00 years old, born in
january. xxix cisfemale, she/her; bisexual, female lean. xxix daughter of a sheriff, bounty hunter
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

somewhat obedient, just, thoughtful, strategic, quiet, quick-witted, hotheaded, intelligent, alert,
cold, evasive and secretive towards unfamiliar people, vague, asocial & introverted, relentless

rose was born to a scottish mother and an american father. she was raised running around the jail
cells of valentine. because of her frequent visits to the jail, she had developed a liking towards
the works of the law; rambling on and on constantly about how she was going to follow the steps
of her father and become a sheriff herself. the older she got, however, the more she realized that
this may not be possible; as women sheriffs or deputies were not common, if seen at all. despite
this let down, though, rose continued on with taking her father's gun lessons, and learning horse
riding from her mother's grueling lessons. by about eighteen or nineteen, she became a confident
sharpshooter and rider, at least amongst her friends and family.

after fighting a while longer against the law, and having failed to get a job alongside her father at
the valentine jail, rose found herself turning towards the idea of bounty hunting instead. both of
her parents had frowned upon it for some time, but after a while of convincing, they finally ended
their attempts at convincing her of doing something else. this had come with some conditions set
for her; they allowed her to continue living in their home, so long as she didn't bring any bounties
or outlaws to their home. this is something she deeply respects, as she holds a lot of care towards
her parents, so she never does leave trails back to her own home.

while she has no desire to change her path, she frequently wonders if it was the right one to take.

primarily rides a palomino overo paint mare named dolly; but she does borrow her father's flaxen
chestnut gelding oakly, and her mother's dark bay turkoman stallion named ash. xxx uses both a
carcano rifle, and a lemat revolver dual wielded with a navy revolver. has a double barrel shotgun
that she keeps at her parents' home until she needs it. will use tomahawks, but prefers not to.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me