Future oc storing

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Future oc storing

Postby HoneynutCheerios » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:20 am

(I'm makeing this Incase anyone in the future rp wants to look at these)
HoneynutCheerios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spiritstar3 characters

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:12 pm

Name:
Fenrir
City:
Arez
Specific species:
Half God half wolf
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Character description:
Pretty for a boy, he's also shorter at only five foot four, and he's slender as well. He has creamy peachy skin, and is nice to look at. He has blue gray eyes, as well as dark hair that goes to the bottom of his neck. It's a bit wavy, and has a part instead of bangs. He has glasses, though he doesn't really need them. He just likes to wear them, and they make him cute. He has a variety of clothes, and favors forest tones as well as blues and reds. He also has full lips and longer lashes.
Personality:
Playful, loyal, cuddly, usually happy, seems lucky, silly, likes water, intelligent, likes warm and soft things. Stubborn, hard headed, mischievous, wild at times, loud at times, doesn't like thunder or lightning, head shy, shy and nervous at times.
Bio/background info:
Fenrir was born twenty two years ago to his mom. Loki is a God, and they don't really tend to stick around, as they're needed in their own realms. Anyhow, Fenrir was raised by his mom for awhile. He actually lived in Zinuc with the predator humanoids. Then, Loki came back for him. He brought him to Arez, since Fenrir is half God, and left him there. Fenrir has been perfectly happy living here. He'd love to see his mother again, but he's fine here and has two dogs from his dad.
Extra:
Fenrir has wolf ears and a tail as well as wolf form, since he's part wolf after all. He's Loki's son and a...wolf's, werewolf's. Yup...we're going to go with it being a werewolf, because the actual lore...well, we don't need to go there, and this is an OC anyway.
He has two dogs, Sunny and Moon.
Role:
City member.

Name:
Sage Ferguson
City:
Kinuc
Specific species:
Rabbit person
Pronouns:
Any
Sexuality:
Pan
Character description:
Sage is a beauty of about five foot five and slender as well. They have pretty eyes, reddish with long lashes, and they have full lips. They have creamy peachy skin. They appear to be a white rabbit, as they have white hair and and white rabbit ears and tail. They also have a variety of clothes. They tend towards the forest and earthen tones. They also have some sweaters and a jacket. They have shoes and boots, and they have a bracelet from a friend they haven't seen in years.
Personality:
Playful, happy, lucky, intelligent, silly, sweet, likes kids, cuddly when she wants, adventurous. Talkative, stubborn, hard headed, can be easy to scare, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, has bouts of being too quiet, nervous and anxious at times.
Bio/background info:
Sage was born twenty four years ago to their parents. They raised well with love, and kept healthy and happy by their parents. They have many older and younger siblings, as their rabbits after all. They also have a couple siblings that were born with them. They were given some education by their dad. They saw him do trades with Zinuc, and he was always happy. Then he passed away one day...Sage misses him, but they get on fine and have the rest of the family still.
Extra:
No family members being played, but might mention them in post.
Their names are Sorrel and Marigold, and siblings including Fern and Sedge.
Role:
City member

Name:
Ashe Sequoia Walker
City:
Zinuc
Specific species:
Wolf person
Pronouns:
They/them
Sexuality:
Likes boys
Character description:
Ashe is pretty and average height, as well as slender and nice to look at. They have peachy creamy skin, as well as full lips and long lashes. They have ash blonde hair to the shoulders, and it's straight with a part, as well as gray ears and tail. Their eyes are sectoral, blue on top and brown on the bottom of each. They have a variety of clothes. They favor purples, blues, and forest tones. They also have stockings and fingerless gloves, sweaters and a jacket and boots. They have a pendant from their parents.
Personality:
Silly, sweet, playful, adventurous, fun loving, intelligent, likes water, loyal, gentle, kind, caring, helpful. Shy, nervous, anxious at times, wild at times, loud at times, head shy, withdrawn if upset, seems cold if really angered, sometimes too quiet.
Bio/background info:
Ashe was born twenty six years ago and didn't identify as agender for some time. They were raised with love and care. They were kept happy and healthy, or as happy and healthy as possible anyway. They turned ten and began to realize something. They didn't feel like any gender. Their parents and siblings accepted them, despite the parents not quite understanding. They were given a little education. They got Blue-sky four years ago, and now here they are, an adult.
Extra:
Has a dog because they can. His name is Blue-sky.
Family members are Bya and Bluebell, siblings Oak and Elm, Maple, and younger siblings Willow and Daisy.
Role:
City member

Name:
Jessie Rob
City:
Mono
Specific species:
Human
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Demiromantic (has to bond with people then can fall in love with someone) pansexual
Character description:
Average height but slender female except for she has a little bit of a belly, but others tell her it's not bad so she tries to not get upset. She's pale and has freckles all up her arms and legs, as well as medium length curly red hair (past her chest and back a bit). She has brown eyes, and she has a variety of clothes within her wardrobe, including stockings and fingerless gloves. She favors purples most, as well as blues and grays, and also likes reds/pink and tie dye stuff.
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, likes kids, story teller, artist, intelligent, animal lover, book lover, cuddly, loyal, likes soft and warm things, silly when she wants to be, happy mostly, draws dogs to her, tries to help others, listens to others troubles. Shy, nervous, anxious, too quiet at times, head shy, stubborn, hard headed, fiery, bottles things up, phobia of bees...doesn't like thunder or other loud sounds, doesn't like sudden movements, withdrawn if upset, talkative with people she trusts.
Bio/background info:
Jessie was born twenty eight years ago to her parents. She has two older siblings, born three years before her and five or six years before her. She also has two younger siblings. Her brother is three years younger, and sister is ten years younger. She had a pretty normal life and upbringing. Her family was right above the poverty line, and they've always lived here. She may or may not have become the leader. Either way, she's lived here and she's fine here, as there's nothing to do about it.
Extra:
Has autism, gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, allergic to eggs, and has pain in the legs and ribs a lot. She also has something going on with her chest, and her parents don't believe anything is wrong...but she says whatever to that.
She has a cat and a dog.
Role:
Leader? City member if not

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:12 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me