Character Form Library: A Personal Collection

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Character Form Library: A Personal Collection

Postby katiliise » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:03 am

Welcome to my Character Form Library! Here, you'll find a collection of character forms that I use to keep track of all the amazing characters that I create. These forms help me to organize my ideas and make sure that I have all the information I need to bring my characters to life. I hope you enjoy exploring this library and that it inspires you to create some amazing characters of your own! ✨
Last edited by katiliise on Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ ♡ ♥
|| kätiliis || she/her || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
hello i am a human being
love is a beautiful kind of fear
╚══════════════════╝
|| always || be || kind ||
♥ ♡ ♥
katiliise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Form Library: A Personal Collection

Postby katiliise » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:02 am

katerina montallevé x female x 20 x siren x pansexual x status
────────────────────────────────────────
confident, adventurous, passionate
rebellious, mischievous
has a shell shaped birth mark on her lower back, showing her origins

Katerina was born on the island of Anthemoessa, the home of sirens. The sirens were ruled by their queen and mother, Morgana, a powerful sea goddess who demanded obedience and loyalty from her daughters. Each siren had a magical talisman that allowed them to transform their tails into legs and walk on land, or vice versa. But Morgana rarely let them leave the island, for she feared they would be corrupted by the outside world. Katerina was the youngest and most adventurous of her sisters, always curious about new things and places. She loved to sing and play with the birds and the flowers on the island, and she dreamed of exploring other lands and meeting other people. She had a kind and gentle heart, unlike most sirens.

Morgana, however, wanted Katerina to be a proper siren, who used her voice to lure sailors to their death and feed on their souls to increase her power. She forbade Katerina from leaving the island or talking to anyone who was not a siren. She taught Katerina how to use her charm and cunning to manipulate and deceive others, and how to enjoy the suffering of her victims. Katerina hated this life, and she rebelled against Morgana’s wishes. One day, she went out to explore the island, and she found a young sailor who was shipwrecked on the shore. He was injured and hungry, and Katerina felt sorry for him. She brought him some food and water, and she tended to his wounds. She also learned from him about the world beyond the sea, and she was fascinated by his stories. Katerina fell in love with him, and he loved her back. She decided to run away with him, and start a new life together.

She waited for the night when Morgana and her sisters were asleep, and she sneaked out of the cave where they lived. She took her talisman with her, which was a silver shell necklace. She met with her lover at the shore, and they boarded his boat. They sailed away from the island, hoping to escape Morgana’s wrath. However, they did not get far before they were spotted by Morgana, who woke up and sensed Katerina’s betrayal. She looked into her mirror, which showed her what she wished to see. She saw that Katerina had run away with a human boy, and she was furious. She summoned a storm to destroy them, and she sent a flock of harpies to attack them.

Katerina fought bravely to defend herself and her lover, but she was outnumbered and overpowered. She watched in horror as her lover was taken by a harpy’s claw, and she felt his soul leave his body. She screamed in grief and rage, and she cursed her mother for ruining her happiness. She had no other choice but to return home. She had nowhere else to go. She gave up her dreams of freedom and love, and she embraced her dark destiny. She started to sing again, but this time with a bitter and cruel tone. She lured sailors to their doom with no mercy or regret. She became what Morgana wanted her to be: a harbinger of doom.

romantic relationships; x
positive relationships; x
negative relationships; x
♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗
hello i am a human being
╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥
katiliise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katiliise » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:03 am

damian dawn x male x 22 x human x straight x status
observing, quietly confident, intelligent
reclusive, secretive
has some tattoos on his arms, each representing something

Damian was born into a wealthy and influential family, but he never felt like he fit in. He was always different from his parents and siblings, who were cold, arrogant, and manipulative. He had a natural talent and a passion for music, but he was discouraged from pursuing his art by his family, who wanted him to focus on their political and business interests.

He rebelled against his family’s expectations and left home when he was 18. He moved to the city, where he joined a band of fellow musicians and artists. He became the lead singer and songwriter of the band, expressing his emotions and thoughts through his music. He also learned to enjoy life, to make friends, and to have fun. He and his band became popular, attracting fans and critics alike. He is happy with his music career, but he also wants to keep his privacy. He doesn't like the media attention and the public scrutiny. He doesn't reveal much about himself or his past, preferring to let his music speak for him.

romantic relationships; x
positive relationships; x
negative relationships; x
♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗
hello i am a human being
╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥
katiliise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katiliise » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:03 am

avery johnson x aj x female x 21 x bisexual x status
friendly, adventurous, creative, optimistic, loyal
impulsive, stubborn, reckless, naive, insecure
has a tattoo of a butterfly on her left shoulder, symbolizing her desire for freedom and change
has a piercing on her right eyebrow, which she got on a whim
likes to wear colorful clothes and accessories, expressing her creative personality
allergic to cats, but loves dogs
favorite color is purple
favorite food is pizza

Avery grew up in a small town in Oklahoma with her parents and younger brother. She always loved art and music, and dreamed of becoming a famous singer or painter. She was popular in high school, but also felt bored and restless. She wanted to see the world and experience new things. She applied to several colleges out of state, and got accepted to one in Texas. She was excited to start a new life there, but also nervous about leaving her family and friends behind. She hoped to make new friends and find her passion in college.

She enrolled in an art major, but soon realized that it was not what she expected. She felt pressured by the competitive environment and the strict deadlines. She also struggled with the criticism from her professors and peers. She started to doubt her talent and lose interest in her classes. She decided to switch to a music major, hoping that it would suit her better. She joined a band with some classmates, and started to perform at local venues. She enjoys singing and playing guitar, but she also feels like she is not good enough. She compares herself to other musicians, and wonders if she has what it takes to succeed.

She tries to cope with her insecurities by partying and having fun. She likes to go out with her friends, drink, dance, and flirt. She had a few casual relationships, but nothing serious. She is afraid of commitment and getting hurt. She also wants to focus on herself and her career goals. She still dreams of becoming famous, but she also feels lost and confused. She doesn't know what she wants or who she is.

She hopes that college would help her find herself and her purpose, but so far it has only made her more confused. She wonders if she made the right choice by coming to Texas, or if she should have stayed in Oklahoma. She feels lonely and homesick sometimes, but she also doesn't want to give up on her dreams. She tries to stay positive and hopeful, but she also needs some guidance and support.

romantic relationships; open
positive relationships; open
negative relationships; open
♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗
hello i am a human being
╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥
katiliise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katiliise » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:04 am

evan carter x ev x male x 22 x straight x status
smart, confident, charming, ambitious, generous
arrogant, competitive, manipulative, selfish, impatient
has a scar on his left cheek from a car accident when he was 16
has a tattoo of a snake on his right arm, symbolizing his cunning and power
likes to wear expensive clothes and accessories, expressing his wealth and status
allergic to peanuts
loves chocolate
favorite color is red
favorite food is steak

Evan was born into a wealthy family in New York City. He was the only child of his parents, who were both successful lawyers. He grew up in a luxurious penthouse, attended the best private schools, and had everything he ever wanted. He was used to being the center of attention, the leader of his peers, and the winner of every challenge. He excelled in academics, sports, and extracurricular activities. He was popular, charismatic, and attractive. He had high expectations for himself and others, and he never settled for less than perfection.

He always dreamed of becoming a lawyer like his parents, and he worked hard to get into a prestigious college in Texas. He wanted to prove himself to his parents and to the world. He also wanted to experience something different from his sheltered life in New York. He was curious about the culture, the people, and the opportunities in Texas. He hoped to find new challenges and adventures there.

He enrolled in a pre-law major, and he quickly became one of the top students in his class. He also joined several clubs and organizations on campus, such as the debate team, the student council, and the fraternity. He made many friends and admirers, but also some enemies and rivals. He is confident and charismatic, but also arrogant and manipulative. He likes to flirt and have fun with girls, but he never commits to anyone. He is ambitious and generous, but also selfish and impatient. He often clashes with his professors and classmates over his opinions and methods.

He enjoys his college life, but he also feels bored and restless sometimes. He feels like he had already achieved everything he wants, and he doesn't know what else to do. He wonders if there was more to life than success and fame. He feels lonely and empty sometimes, but he doesn't want to admit it. He tries to hide his insecurities behind his smile and charm.

He hopes that college will help him find his passion and purpose, but so far it has only made him more confused. He wonders if he made the right choice by coming to Texas, or if he should have stayed in New York. He feels torn between his old life and his new life.

romantic relationships; open
positive relationships; open
negative relationships; open
♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗
hello i am a human being
╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥