ยซ ๐š“๐š˜๐š’๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š›๐šŽ ยป

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:03 pm

xxxxxxxx'''''xxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

name: vivian chuxxxxxxxxxxx'x'height: 5'11 (approx 180.4cm)
age: 20 yrs oldxxxxxxxx'xxxxx''xphysique: lean, like a runner
sex: malexxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxxxxhair: raven black
pronouns: he/himx''xxx''xx'xxxxeyes: dark brown
sexuality: demi-panxxx''xxxxx''''scent: ambroxan, musk, & cinnamon
birthday: october 27thxxxxxxx''fc: kim taehyung

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x''๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐
xxxxxxxxxxx๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐‘๐”๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐–๐

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Equipped with a mysterious aura,x'Vivian could be seen as a challenge to
figure out.x'Smeared with a cocky sort of confidence, but kept quiet,x'he
may come across as intimidating to some, or flat-out boring to others. Vi
vian is the type to observe from afar, & knows an oddly lot about others -
or at least carries himself in a way that seems it. Viv does not care much
for drama.x'He is very much the person to stayx'within his specific friend
group, with refusal to wander outside without good reason.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ '๐„๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐–
Call him carefreex'or ignorant,x'but Viv
considers his lack of empathy for every
one aroundx'him normal โ”€x'why devote
precious time to someone whose name
he does not know? Vivian prefers to pr
epare those feelings for when those cl
ose to him need it most. His soft side

๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐˜ .'''.'''.''''๐Ž๐๐„
is like a rare gem; precious and a glory
to see, but hard to come across.x'He is
learning to make a change, yet finds it
difficult to spread love
when he cannot
seem to find it for himself. Vivian best
prefers to keep his personal struggles
to himself; at this rate, it has become
a natural habit, and his stubbornness
has made it difficult to change.

Vivian is pretty laid-back; he isn't necessarily difficult to get along with, but hard to approach in the fir

st place. He's surprisingly smooth with his words, flirtatious when he's bored, but resistant when taking
the fall.x'Sly & difficult to piece together, Viv enjoys a good guessing game.x'He has a soft spot for kids
and dogs, yet is embarrassed to reveal it. He can also be gentle to those he likes being around, though
again, has a hard time publicly expressing this.x'Vivian certainly has many layers to him; life is a game
of cat-and-mouse, and he's willing to see who's ready to begin the hunt.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vivian was born into a rich, competitive family who aimed for 110%, all the time.x'Born to two successful
self-started business owners, Viv has always been in the business industry. He was raised to grow up to be
the perfect child โ”€ perfect manners, perfect grades, and never daring to inch toward the "bad" side of so
ciety. His family's opinion of him changed completely the moment his father caught him with another boy.
Full of rage, it did not take them long to find a new school to send him to, in hopes of "changing his mind."
Little did they know about the others that were attending the same boarding school...

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:03 pm

Image-----Image-----Image

'โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
Imagexx
. . . ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„

'โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
'โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
'โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
'โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
'โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
'โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ . . .

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Born into Black Sky, Brooks is no stranger to the works of the pack. His
parents were good workers, his mother in particular a skillful patroller,
which gave him an up. Both strangely went missing soon after Brooks
began his training. He buried himself in work to distract himself. Trust
already on edge, it spiked soon after age 20, when his partner at the
time was caught cheating. Brooks has a bitter relationship with love.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Brooks certainly has different layers to him. He's a worker at heart, someone who
knows he's good at his job, and it shows in the way he confidently carries himself.
He can be a bit narrow-minded when it comes to tasks due to the way he throws
himself into it, and he's also a big perfectionist. With his friends and overall pack,

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐”๐’, '๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐–๐„ ๐”๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
he's quite optimistic and thoroughly enjoys supporting them. Once he's friends w/
someone, he has their back. He's the type to flirt for fun; he has a gift with words.
Despite being a big supporter, if someone does something to break his trust, there
is no getting it back. Brooks has a petty fire burning inside of him, and while he's
done well to keep it contained, once let loose, it'll burn down a whole forest. Wi
th this comes a soft side, vulnerable & fragile, which isn't hard to spot, but he has
a hard time talking about it. In truth, even Brooks doesn't fully understand it.

โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆxxx
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ

I. brooks falco II. cismale (he/him) III. 28yrs IV. insert rank hereee V. fluid sexuality
VI. 6'0 (approx. 182cm) VII. brown eyes VIII.'.caramel-brown hair, lighter in summer
IX. scent is a mix of orange blossom, cedar, and tonka bean X. fc is andrew garfield

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“? โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:04 pm

xxx
      ImagexxxxxImage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

name: faline verezxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'height: 5'3 (159.75cm)
nickname: "fae"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxphysique: lean
sex/pronouns: cisfemale (she/her)xxxhair: mocha brown, curly
sexuality: demi-bixxxx''xxxxxxxxxxxxx'other features: dimples, light freckles
birthday: february 22ndxxxxxxxxxxx'x''scent:
indian jasmine, orange essence, ambrette
๐’๐Ž ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐–๐€๐˜ . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx''xxx. . . ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐‹๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜

Bright, idealistic, and creative, Fae is the type who desires to live in a fantasy
world, but is too familiar with reality to let herself go. Her sparking smile and
warm energy isn't to catch people off guard, but it's clear she's more than just
a cheery girl with an aching for an equal, safe space to curl up in. A fighter for
what she believes in, Fae doesn't like to be underestimated and won't hesitate
๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐, ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐Ž๐”๐๐”๐„๐“๐’
Some say'xFalene has a sister-like'xwarmth
to her, willing to look out and keep a prote
ctive'xarm around those'xshe cares for, but
others''say she is judgemental.'xFae does h
ave 'xa particular taste;'xshe doesn't mean
to, but it's'x hard to not survey 'before inte
racting with someone new. She'll take the

'๐Ž๐‡, ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐,๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐’๐€๐˜
reins if they're dragging and she has a feel
for what she's doing, but generally, as long
as she's given a role, she's not often pushy.
In fact,''Fae can have a great bit of patien
ce and encouragement for the right person.

to take a stand. Faline is a passionate individual with rational opinions and devotion to equality.x'x๐ˆ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐€๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐„

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Her current occupation is as a youth social worker. Having taken a three-year program, she graduated with a Bachelor's
degree in Social Work, and is in the process of looking into getting further certified. Building up to that point, Fae was
involved in the modeling industry โ”€ mostly for makeup and other beauty-related products โ”€ due to connections her dad
had. Admittedly, Fae enjoyed the atmosphere for a bit, but as she grew up, she realized she wanted to help, & modeling
wouldn't lead her in that direction. Any pictures taken nowadays are for her liking.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Falene likes being involved, finding her emotions burst if she's left behind.

She isn't clingy, but tends to think the worst when not given the proper
context. She's more insecure than she leads one to believe; nervous ab
out boring people if talking about herself, she'll flip the conversation,
although this doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy hearing her friends chat.

๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐†๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’?
One of her'xfavourite things to do is embrace that inner child: snuggly
nights, fun movies, and sleepovers warm her whole.'xShe's certainly a
big dreamer, but keeps her comforts to herself. A romantic too scared
of commitment, Fae feels it's best to fantasize, along with many other
things.'xAlong with bigxdreams come even bigger goals,'xand Faline is
determined to make a difference one day down the line. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:05 pm

xImage
๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐Š๐„... ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡
name: tae lien age: 20yrs old gender: cismale (he/him) rank: english major, visual art minor
sexuality: panrom/demisex (pretty quiet about it) height: 6'0-6'1 (approx 185cm) hair: raven
black eyes: deep brown scent: elemi resin, papyrus, opopanax, & dried rose fc: eric nam

๐Ž๐‡, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐”๐๐†๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“๐๐„๐’๐’ & ๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
-

If sweetness was in living form, Tae would be the ideal candidate. He's genuine with his feelings,
real with his words, and is honest in the way he carries himself. He could be considered to be a
bit naive, a bit "behind his times" with his gentleness, straying from the social norms of masculin
ity, but he doesn't pay much attention to the talking behind his back. He grew up close to his pa
rents, and values intimacy in his relationships. Yet Tae isn't the boldest at making the first move.

โ”€โ”€โ”€๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘? ๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐“๐‘๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐†๐„๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐?โ”€โ”€โ”€
He tends to admire from afar, attempting to find a way to naturally start a conversation, but his
fear of making a fool of himself holds him back. Once within that friendship, though, Tae hugs it
close to him. He's the type of person who will constantly be handing out compliments; seeing his
friends' faces light up gives him joy. Due to his quietness and evident awkwardness, Tae doesn't
have a huge friend group, but that doesn't bother him very much. He's very committed to his wo
rk, especially when it comes to the arts. Tae loves being able to express his imagination openly;
daydreams are comforting to him, and projecting them into a form of art feels like a safety mec
hanism in a way. He writes poetry often to emphasize on what he's feeling, and he isn't ashamed
of doing it, yet feels a sense of embarrassment and fear of being made fun of andx' thus doesn't

โ—xxxxxxxx'xxxxโ—xxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—xxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—xx''xxxxxxxxxxโ—xxxxxxxxxxxxโ—
usually show his friends. His kindness makes him a bit gullible, gi
ven his eagerness to do a whole lot to please others. His softness
also isn't an ideal candidate for extreme situations, but he feels
he can use his people skills to help calm others down โ”€ if he can
bring himself to that point first.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:05 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Born to a young woman & a man
nearly twice her age, Draco had a
complicated relationship at home.
His father was the epitome of tra
ditonal masculinity, & enforced it
onto Draco. Safety became a conc
ern when his father turned to alco
hol; Draco got the short end of the
stick. It stuck with him to this day.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImagexxxxImage
x๐ˆ ๐€๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹๐„๐‘ . . .
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
name: draco myers age: 21yrs old gender: cismale (he/him)
rank: statistics major sexuality: demi-rom/sex height: 5'11
(approx. 155cm) hair: curly & mocha brown eyes: brown w/
a slight hint of hazel green scent: blend of tonka bean, old
leather, and cedar notes fc: benjamin wadsworth

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
'x. . . ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“

Comfortable within a cloak of an enigma, Draco's aura can never quite be accurately defined. He's a keen ob
server, secure in the shadows, and picks up on a lot more than he lets it seem. Not shy but quiet, Draco spe
aks in a huskier tone, mumbled under his breath, at a level where someone has to pay attention to catch wh
at has been said. He has a bit of a cocky attitude, along w/ a smug look of half humour & half assertiveness.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐ . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Imagexxxxxxx

Draco carries himself in a way where it is e
asy to recognize that he's confident to take
care of himself, like he knows what he's doi
ng, but when it comes to a group situation,
Draco is more than okay hanging back for
someone else to take the reins. He prefers it,
actually, unless he feels everyone else is utte
rly hopeless'xin the situation.'xHe doesn't like
to flaunt any skills he has.'xHe has very'''little
desire to rope in any unnecessary'xattention.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ . . . ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐“ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Flirtatious and sly, sometimes Draco does enjoy pushing people's buttons a bit. On a general level, however,
Draco does have more layers than it may seem. He's used to pushing away any vulnerable emotions, at rage
with himself when he does feel those stirring within him. He's unfamiliar with the concept of expressing all
that he feels, and thus finds a way to cloud his mind from going down that road. Tacking it seems far worse.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:06 pm

-.Image
๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐„๐‚๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐˜ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ & ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐€๐–๐
full name: bridget ryan sjรถ nickname: strictly goes by her middle name, ryan age: 27 yrs
old gender: cisfemale (she/her) role: hunter (wolves) sexuality: queer, prefers to keep it
fluid dob: october 6th (libra) height: 5'3 (160cm, roughly) physique: quite toned but she's
overall petite so it isn't overly noticeable hair: sandy brown eyes: honey brown fragrance:
a blend of lemongrass, honey, & clementine other: has a tattoo on back fc: alicia vikander

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐†๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐€๐˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
-

Ryan is a particular character, one who seems to either click or entirely miss wi
th other beings. Her laidback attitude can be taken as lazy by some, arrogant by
others, or entertaining to be around. She doesn't let much faze her, loyally stick
ing to a "my time and energy are more useful elsewhere" mindset. While she fin
ds drama highly entertaining, she doesn't think it's worth trying to get involved.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐”๐‘๐๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Along with her nonchalant nature comes a natural sense of dry, sarcastic humour.
It's not uncommon to catch her making uttered remarks. Ryan enjoys some spice
in her life, and with the right partner, she's happy to go all in on pranks or other
action that may not be automatically approved within the group. On a more ge
neral level, Ryan does prefer to be in a space where there's a lot going on, even
if she doesn't give off major extroverted energy. She has a busy mind, thus being
around distractions helps settle that endless cycle of random thoughts for a bit.

โ—xxxxxxxx'xxxxโ—xxxxxxxxxxxx'xโ—xxx'xxxxxxxxxxโ—xxxxxx'xxxxxxxโ—
Not a true romantic but someone anyone would expect to shamelessly flirt, Ryan
hasn't really had an awful lot of committed relationships, but she isn't opposed to
the idea of it. Reassurance is what she needs; overthinking has led to past issues.
โ—xxxxx'xxโ—xx'xxxxxโ—xxxx'xxxโ—
When''''it comes'''to'''work,''''Ryan either
hyper focuses & goes all in, or forgets
within seconds of crafting a plan โ”€ th
ere really is no in-between. She make
s light of her forgetfulness, though, &
carries on with her tasks. Ryan is a fa
ir worker,'''and genuinely enjoys doing
it, even if her commentary says other
wise.'''She can get quite impulsive, as

'๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐†๐„
well as stubborn, and can have a hard
time holding back.'''This relates to her
relationships too;'''she is'''prepared to
defend them with her life.'''Her eager
ness is constantly between a strength
& a weakness, depending on context.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:06 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ˆ. abigail xander ๐ˆ๐ˆ. nn: "abbie" ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. 25 years old ๐ˆ๐•. cisfemale (she/her)
๐•. demi-bi ๐•๐ˆ. 5'7 (170cm) ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. chestnut brown hair, shoulder-length
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. dark brown eyes ๐ˆ๐—. fragrance is a blurred mix of pomegranate,
geranium, black prune, & white musk ๐—. fc: adelaide kane

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Abigail had taught herself how to adapt to different situations early on
in her life.x'Coming from a family of instability, Abbie learned'''to never
commit too much, as there was often a trend of moving elsewhere too
soon after'''she made herself comfortable.x'As an only child who ended
up living with just her dad,x'Abbie has a strong sense of independence.
Feeling as though she never had solid, stable relationships,x'she tends
to avoid asking for help, even when she needs it.

๐–

'๐„
''
๐•
๐„

๐‘

'๐ˆ
๐ƒ
๐ƒ
๐„
๐

๐“
๐‡
๐„

๐’
๐“
๐€
๐‘
๐’

๐–๐„'๐•๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐€๐’

Her attitude around those she cares about is a
lot different than what she portrays toward str
angers โ”€ especially those that don't sit well w/
her. Partnered with fight or flight mode, she's
quick on her feet; a doe with a lion's courage.

Confidence oozes off her - the type that makes
people believe she always knows exactly what's
going on. She carries herself in a playfully smug
way, too, where she can claim that she's the be
tter of the bunch towards those she doesn't like.
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
She has a strong "don't test me" ene
rgy to her, stemming from her child
hood experience of being by herself
often. Her pride is her enemy; she
won't go without a fight, & it doesn't
always end on good terms with her
stubbornness. She struggles to give
this pride a break; internally, Abbie
constantly feels the need to please
and protect, even if the odds aren't
in her favour. She has a lot of love,

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

x๐–๐„'๐•๐„ ๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐’๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐’
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

'xxxxImage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

but struggles to express it properly, depending on the context. But, while she would challe
nge the unknown, Abbie tries her hardest to be as supportive and promising to her friends
as she can. She is the type to make care packages, to encourage them to ramble on about
their troubles in a safe space. Her smile is bright from their presence, and she often wants
to show her appreciation for them. Her protective side is a shield to those around her who
allow it; Abbie will bite back at anyone who torments her group. Abbie genuinely enjoys gi
ving her love because she never had a meaningful relationship with her family & is aware
of the coldness that comes with it. It's also why she constantly feels the need to step up &

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x๐€๐’ ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐„๐„๐Œ๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“
x''๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐˜, ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐๐€๐‘๐“

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
prove herself. She doesn't have a true connection to herself, unsure of who she really is
as a human being, and tends to avoid facing her troubling thoughts by keeping herself
distracted. She feels it's far easier to give love to others than to her own being.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ ] โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:09 pm

ImagexxxImage
Imagexxx

โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„ โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
I. tuan nhi; english name is nadine & goes by that II. 20yrs III. cisfemale (she/her) IV. bi V. 5'5 (165cm) VI. black hair
VII. dark brown eyes VIII. ears are pierced, little tattoo on ankle IX. fresh rain & blueberry scent X. fc is nhung hong

โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
A girl with a big spirit and even bigger dreams, Nadine is your average dreamy go-getter. She's pretty good with
opening up to new people, but does have a tendency to hold grudges based on her biases. Judging a book by its
cover is a weak spot, one she's working on, usually by adding a sense of humour to her flaw. She's awkward in a
goofy way that consists of dad jokes and dark humour, giggling to cover up lingering silence, or blurting out the

๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐„.
----------------------------------------๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐•๐„ ๐๐„๐„๐ . . .

first thing on her mind to ease tension. She has a lot of fidgety energy and constantly needs to be doing som
ething, even if it isn't a genuine interest of hers. Competitive, perhaps a bit too much so, she's too stubborn

to back away from a challenge. It doesn't help
that she grew up bubble-wrapped, so going ag
ainst the rules is an exciting thrill. She's smart,
a straight-A type of student,xxbut that doesn't
stop her from doing reckless acts when in'xthe
moment. When riding high on adrenaline, she
gets bold โŽฏ flirting like it's a game, and or sp
eaking outx'xwithout mulling over her words.
She'll go all out to lovingly please her friends
On the contrary,xxonce petty,xxalways petty:
she has an extremely difficult time seeing the
good in someone after losing her trust.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Nadine grew up the youngest in her family, alongside her two brothers and highly educated parents.
Her mother is a professor, her father a partner in a successful chain business.Being the "baby" of the
family, Nadine grew up spoiled. Education was important in the family, and so she was very involved
in academics. She enjoyed learning, but having her parents carve out her path killed the mood. Her
connection with her parents cracked, and she was quick to move elsewhere for her university days.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:30 pm

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:08 am

.โ€”โ€”โ€”-.โ€”โ€”โ€”- .โ€”โ€”โ€”-.โ€”โ€˜โ€”- .โ€”โ€˜โ€”-.โ€”โ€”โ€” .
xImage

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐ˆ. esmeray demiri ๐ˆ๐ˆ. 22yrs old ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. cisfemale ๐ˆ๐•.the
infiltrator ๐•. demi-pan ๐•๐ˆ. 5โ€™7 (172cm) ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. dark
brown eyes ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. brunette ๐ˆ๐—. turkish descent ๐—. sc
ent of blood orange, rose, & lychee ๐—๐ˆ. hande erรงel
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐โ€™. . .๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐๐„๐—๐“
Theโ€™โ€™queen bee of chaos and surprise,โ€™โ€™every interaction with
Esmeray is a guessing game. Filled with charm, confidence, &
topped off with a pretty smile,โ€™โ€™Esme knows how to work the
right gears into getting her way. Drawing in a conversation co
mes is natural to her, and holding it feels like normal routine.

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐’,โ€™โ€™โ€™โ—xxxxxxxxxโ—xxxxxxxxx โ—xxxxxxxxโ—xxxxxxxxx โ—
A keen observer, Esmeray prefers to stand back and take in her surroundings before playing game. Know
ing what she is getting into makes her feel more comfortable in a social setting, although she has been
getting quite good at acting on the spot. Esme functions as if everything is work; she has few deep relat
ionships because sheโ€™s closed up her vulnerable side and if hesitant to unlock that box. Playing a game
as someone different makes things easier, in her opinion. To the general public, Esmeray is a charming
individual who displays empathy and interest in her conversations. A sympathetic touch of the arm goes
a long way in her books. Sheโ€™s known to press, but in such a flirtatious way that is it really harmless?

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐€ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐„๐“ ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
On a personal level, itโ€™s easy to note that she isnโ€™t as comfortable flirting up a storm as it may seem.
Sheโ€™s still sweet with her words, but in an intellectual way. She has a creative mind and enjoys being
put to work. Esme does enjoys a good tease every now and then, as well. To her loved ones, sheโ€™ll of
ten take on an โ€œolder sisterโ€-like energy to her, something one may not expect before knowing her.
โ€™โ€™xโ—xxxxxxโ€™xxxxโ—xxxxxxxxxx โ—xxxxxxxxโ€™xxโ—xxxxxxxxxxโ€™ โ—
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me