Raining's Storage [ wip ]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Raining's Storage [ wip ]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:41 am

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rp information

wip
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

misc

Something will go here eventually
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:42 am

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ

RIVER

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/10Wxf7JSeONqYU/giphy.gif[/img]

[b][size=150]RIVER[/size][/b][/center]

[size=150][b]๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—[/b][/size]
[color=#400000]Age: [/color][b]2 yrs[/b]
[color=#400000]Sex:[/color] [b]Female[/b]
[color=#400000]Sexuality:[/color] [b]Bi-Sexual[/b]
[color=#400000]Pack: [/color][b]text[/b]
[color=#400000]Rank: [/color][b]text[/b]
[color=#400000]Ranking Desired: [/color][b]text[/b]

[size=150][b]๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ [/b][/size]
[color=#400000]Crush: [/color][b]open[/b]
[color=#400000]Mate:[/color] [b]open[/b]
[color=#400000]Ex-Mate:[/color] [b]open[/b]
[color=#400000]Offspring: [/color][b]open[/b]
[color=#400000]Family: [/color][b]Rosetta (mom, deceased), Father unknown.[/b]
[color=#400000]BestFriend: [/color][b]open[/b]
[color=#400000]Enemies: [/color][b]open[/b]

[b][size=150]๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—[/size][/b]
[color=#400000]Background: [/color]River was  born and raised in the ________ pack,  She is an open book so there isn't much to not know about her besides that she ironically has a fear of water. She was raised by the previous Beta - her mother passed in a tragic winter storm where she was trapped under ice in a frozen river. River blames herself for the accident as she had ran out of camp during an argument they had. Being unable to see the river, as it was frozen. She ran on top of the ice and became terrified, frozen almost to move when she felt the ice crack under her. Her mother - Rosetta tried saving her, but the ice cracked under her weight, entrapping her mother in the frozen river. Due to this, River - in all irony to her name has an absolute fear of water. She will drink from rivers and streams but refuses to submerge herself in, or even go past her paws.
  In an effort to make her mother proud, and please her pack. River has sworn loyalty to her pack, refusing to let them down, her primary skill is hunting. However, she also has a brief knowledge of medicine and is able to fight when needed. Although those skills are less than average.
[color=#400000]Personality:[/color] Bubbly, over dramatic and honestly quite petty. River is known for being caring and one that other wolves can go to for anything - she is willing to talk to anyone. River while putting on a friendly front is actually quite cautious and nervous to make new friends, more specifically she is worried to let others close to her. Once you get to know River, and she sees another as a friend, family or mate then she would do anything for them.

[center][size=165][color=#404040]โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••[/color][/size]
[size=135][color=#696565] โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ [/color][/size]
[size=185][color=#DB9A9A][b]R I V E R  [/b][/color][/size]
[size=135][color=#404040]โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ[/color][/size]
 [size=165][color=#404040]โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›[/color][/size][/center]

[left][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/10Wxf7JSeONqYU/giphy.gif[/img][/left][size=140][b][i]"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."[/i][/b][/size]

[size=105][color=#6D4A3B][b]name;; [/b][/color] river [color=#6D4A3B][b]age;; [/b][/color]2y 6M [color=#6D4A3B][b]gender;; [/b][/color]female[color=#6D4A3B] [b]ranking;; [/b][/color]hunter[color=#6D4A3B][b]pack;; [/b][/color]text[/size]

[size=70][color=#6D4A3B][b]appearance;[/b][/color][color=#696565]an average sized tan colored wolf with red tints into her fur. She has warm brown eyes. [/color]
[color=#6D4A3B][b]personality;[/b][/color][color=#696565]Bubbly, over dramatic and honestly quite petty. River is known for being caring and one that other wolves can go to for anything - she is willing to talk to anyone. River while putting on a friendly front is actually quite cautious and nervous to make new friends, more specifically she is worried to let others close to her. Once you get to know River, and she sees another as a friend, family or mate then she would do anything for them. [/color]
[color=#6D4A3B][b]history;[/b][/color][color=#696565] River was  born and raised in the ________ pack,  She is an open book so there isn't much to not know about her besides that she ironically has a fear of water. She was raised by the previous Beta - her mother passed in a tragic winter storm where she was trapped under ice in a frozen river. River blames herself for the accident as she had ran out of camp during an argument they had. Being unable to see the river, as it was frozen. She ran on top of the ice and became terrified, frozen almost to move when she felt the ice crack under her. Her mother - Rosetta tried saving her, but the ice cracked under her weight, entrapping her mother in the frozen river. Due to this, River - in all irony to her name has an absolute fear of water. She will drink from rivers and streams but refuses to submerge herself in, or even go past her paws.
  In an effort to make her mother proud, and please her pack. River has sworn loyalty to her pack, refusing to let them down, her primary skill is hunting. However, she also has a brief knowledge of medicine and is able to fight when needed. Although those skills are less than average.  [/color][/size]
[center][img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/4zSTcwBdr172w/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sqlra0rd6hbtaxbtajkhy5nvqyigr2hs7u4qaot1&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][/center]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:07 am, edited 11 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ - ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:43 am

BLAZE

[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/26vUNcDUX29pxEGL6/giphy.gif[/img][/center]

[center]โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
[/center]

[size=150][b]๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—[/b][/size]

[b][size=150]BLAZE[/size][/b]

Sex: [b]Male[/b]
Sexuality: [b]Bi-Sexual[/b]

Pack: [b]text[/b]
Ranking Desired: [b]Achieved.[/b]

Crush: [b]open[/b]
Mate: [b]open[/b]
Ex-Mate: [b]open[/b]
Offspring: [b]open[/b]

Family: [b]unknown[/b]
BestFriend: [b]open[/b]
Enemies: [b]open[/b]

[b][size=150]๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—[/size][/b]

Background: Blaze figures he was abandoned as a pup, as he doesn't remember anything resembling a mother, father or siblings. Honestly, he's not sure how he survived being a pup. In all honesty - he hates the idea of being a parent in the future, clearly if his bloodlines couldn't raise him then how is he supposed to raise a pup of his own? Against the odds, Blaze was able to survive for a year of his life, teaching himself hunting and fighting as he had to fend for himself. His only "companion" he had as a pup was a small mouse that lived near his makeshift den. He would talk to the mouse and use it as a way for him to express his feelings. He was a pretty emotional pup. For this reason he refuses to hurt any mice. However, he won't let anyone know he has a soft spot for the little creatures. and eventually found his way to _________ where he trained initially in hunting but didn't show any signs of truly excelling in technique so he was moved to fighting. This is where he found his true passion. His muscular build comes in handy when helping defend his pack. Blaze has many scars from run-ins with  loners and other animals and he wears them proudly. He avoids the medic den at all costs and believes deeply that if he can function with a few scratches then their time is wasted on him and can more likely be used elsewhere on another wolf needing it more.

Personality: Cocky, arrogant and over confident. What else would you expect? Blaze is pretty anti-social as he is very blunt and will not hesitate to tell a pack mate they are doing something incorrectly or if he believes they are a bird brain. His lack of socialating skills from his puppyhood show now in his adult life. He has some child-like tendencies once you get to know him. For one special wolf - his eventual mate. He is truly caring and loyal. he will defend those he loves with his life. His loyalty for his pack is strong and unbreakable. He feels compelled to make them proud as he acknowledges they saved his life. He looks up to the Alpha, and the Alpha is the only wolf he will take any critique from. He will respect those in the pack but has learned to only listen to the Alpha.

[center][size=165][color=#404040]โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••[/color][/size]
[size=135][color=#696565] โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ [/color][/size]
[size=185][color=#004080][b]B L A Z E [/b][/size][/color]
[size=135][color=#404040]โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ[/color][/size]
 [size=165][color=#404040]โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›[/color][/size][/center]

[left][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/26vUNcDUX29pxEGL6/giphy.gif[/img][/left][size=140][b][i]"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."[/i][/b][/size]

[size=105][color=#004080][b]name;; [/b][/color] blaze [color=#004080][b]age;; [/b][/color]3y 7M [color=#004080][b]gender;; [/b][/color]male [color=#004080] [b]ranking;; [/b][/color]fighter [color=#004080][b]pack;; [/b][/color] redmoon[/size]

[size=70][color=#004080][b]appearance;[/b][/color][color=#696565]slightly above the average height for a wolf in the area, blaze has a muscular build and numerous scars lining his legs and flank. He is proud of his scars and will hold his head high. he has bright amber eyes [/color]
[color=#004080][b]personality;[/b][/color][color=#696565]Cocky, arrogant and over confident. What else would you expect? Blaze is pretty anti-social as he is very blunt and will not hesitate to tell a pack mate they are doing something incorrectly or if he believes they are a bird brain. His lack of socialating skills from his puppyhood show now in his adult life. He has some child-like tendencies once you get to know him. For one special wolf - his eventual mate. He is truly caring and loyal. he will defend those he loves with his life. His loyalty for his pack is strong and unbreakable. He feels compelled to make them proud as he acknowledges they saved his life. He looks up to the Alpha, and the Alpha is the only wolf he will take any critique from. He will respect those in the pack but has learned to only listen to the Alpha, Beta and Lead Fighter. [/color]
[color=#004080][b]history;[/b][/color][color=#696565]Blaze figures he was abandoned as a pup, as he doesn't remember anything resembling a mother, father or siblings. Honestly, he's not sure how he survived being a pup. In all honesty - he hates the idea of being a parent in the future, clearly if his bloodlines couldn't raise him then how is he supposed to raise a pup of his own? Against the odds, Blaze was able to survive for a year of his life, teaching himself hunting and fighting as he had to fend for himself. His only "companion" he had as a pup was a small mouse that lived near his makeshift den. He would talk to the mouse and use it as a way for him to express his feelings. He was a pretty emotional pup. For this reason he refuses to hurt any mice. However, he won't let anyone know he has a soft spot for the little creatures. and eventually found his way to Redmoon where he trained initially in hunting but didn't show any signs of truly excelling in technique so he was moved to fighting. This is where he found his true passion. His muscular build comes in handy when helping defend his pack. Blaze has many scars from run-ins with  loners and other animals and he wears them proudly. He avoids the medic den at all costs and believes deeply that if he can function with a few scratches then their time is wasted on him and can more likely be used elsewhere on another wolf needing it more.
 [/color][/size]
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/26vUSSnLFqz0qLS5a/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜† - ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:20 am

D E S T I N Y

[b][size=150]D E S T I N Y [/size][/b]

Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pan-Sexual

Pack: Fire Pack
Future Ranking: Potential Traitor

Crush:
Mate:
Ex-Mate:
Offspring:

Family: [size=85]Mother Dhalia and Father Ocean - both with unknown whereabouts[/size]
BestFriend:
Enemies:

Background: Destiny was born into a family of loners, after her parents left her, she had to fend for herself. Self teaching herself to hunt, fight and even basic wound care Destiny decided she didn't like being alone. After days of searching she stumbled upon the Fire pack and begged to be let into their ranks. She sometimes wonders if her parents are still out there and part of her wants to go search for them , show them what an incredible daughter they lost.

Personality: Bubbly, over dramatic and honestly quite petty. Destiny is known for being caring and she is willing to talk to anyone. Don't take her kind personality for granted. She is also known for having a sass and a mean side to her. Cross her pack and consider yourself dead to her. She takes loyalty seriously and isn't afraid to defend her friends and family from anything - or anyone.

[left][center][size=165][color=#404040]โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••[/color][/size]
[size=150][color=#696565]แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ส€[/color][/size]
 [size=165][color=#404040]โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›[/color][/size]
[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/fa52tjli2wTza/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aa89cc27489be80c21daa477e983313748828673&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][/center]
[size=185][color=#DB9A9A][b]D E S T I N Y [/b][/color][/size]
[size=85][b][color=#DB9A9A]first name;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]Destiny[/color]
[b][color=#DB9A9A]age;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]1-years, 2-Months[/color]
[b][color=#DB9A9A]gender;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]female[/color]

[b][color=#DB9A9A]species;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]Timber Wolf[/color]
[b][color=#DB9A9A]role;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]Former Lota[/color]

[b][color=#DB9A9A]future powers;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]enhanced hearing
[/color]

[b][color=#DB9A9A]orient;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]pansexual[/color]
[b][color=#DB9A9A]crush;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]open[/color]
[b][color=#DB9A9A]partner;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]open[/color]
[b][color=#DB9A9A]offspring;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]none[/color]

[b][color=#DB9A9A]father;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]Fenris, deceased.[/color]
[b][color=#DB9A9A]mother;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]Swallow, deceased.[/color]
[b][color=#DB9A9A]siblings;[/color][/b] [color=#696565]middle sibling to an elder brother and younger sister[ Ember and Liliac] both deceased[/color]

[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/11vhKN2q3u6lIQ/giphy.gif?cid=790b761135f1c84fb105effade9770f5681a1a6fe5428c96&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=#DB9A9A][b]appearance;[/b][/color]
[list][color=#696565]destiny is on the smaller end of her stature, which helps aid her in sneaking around. Her fur is grey colored with hints of brown and black on her ears, tail and along her back. Her eyes are an amber color and almost enhanced in color when she is in the sun.

due to a past run-in with another pack during one of her many "adventures" also known as sneaking out of camp. destiny has a small slit in her left ear along with a few minor scars from other times she has injured herself. [/color][/list]

[color=#DB9A9A][b]power info;[/b][/color]
[list][color=#696565]not yet developed, but destiny will enhanced hearing as a result of the fire. this will help her become a better huntress. with her previous role she was beginning to be trained in this skill. this enhancing power will also aid destiny in sneaking away and causing more trouble. [ will add more as her power progresses][list][/color]

[color=#DB9A9A][b]personality;[/b][/color]
[list][color=#696565]charming, destiny finds it easy to befriend others. she often uses this to her advantage to make friends with wolves she sometimes shouldn't just to get a rise out of her packmates. her more up-front traits are her bubbly and outgoing nature. she seems fearless on the outside and is always curious to explore and learn more. however this fun side of her can also be her biggest downfall as she will use any information given against another wolf if she feels they have wronged her. destiny has a tendency to be sometimes snarky and using petty actions or words to prove her point. she is not afraid to back down from a challenge however at times she is put into her place and reminded that she is still one of the younger wolves with much to learn. the trust of destiny is not easy to gain, she will often put a wolf through trials to see if they are worthy of her trust. the only wolf who was ever able to have her complete trust was her elder brother, ember who passed away in the fire. destiny does have a soft, loving and caring side to her - however the wolf hates to show it. she feels as if it exhumes weakness and she can't stand being looked down on. at times, she can be extremely puppy-like, where she is overly playful, non-cautious and overall unaware of her surroundings. she truly lets her name speak for itself and likes to claim her self proclaimed "adventures" are her letting destiny guide her. [/color][/list]

[color=#DB9A9A][b]history;[/b][/color]
[list][color=#696565] born and raised into the stormy skies pack, destiny was the middle of three siblings. her parents were respected pack members and held their pups to a high standard. destiny hated being told what to do , how to do it and how to act. this resulted in her trouble making days to begin. she would often run from camp, go missing for days or just cause drama between pack members. during the beginning of training to become a huntress. destiny finally found something she believed to be decent at. of course her parents saw her areas of improvement and worked with her to correct those errors. during the fire, destiny's heart was torn into pieces, it's one thing to watch your home burn, but to be the only survivor of her family has taken an entirely new toll on her. [to add as the rp progresses - wip] [/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

[/left]

[size=185][color=#DB9A9A][b]D E S T I N Y [/b][/color][/size]

[left][img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/fa52tjli2wTza/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aa89cc27489be80c21daa477e983313748828673&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][/left][size=140][b][i]"The greatest forces lie in the region of the uncomprehended."[/i][/b][/size]

[size=105][color=#6D4A3B][b]name;; [/b][/color] destiny [color=#6D4A3B][b]age;; [/b][/color]4y 2M [color=#6D4A3B][b]gender;; [/b][/color]female[color=#6D4A3B] [b]ranking;; [/b][/color]alpha female[color=#6D4A3B][b]pack;; [/b][/color]starlight [/size]

[size=70][color=#6D4A3B][b]appearance;[/b][/color][color=#696565]destiny is on the smaller end of her stature, which helps aid her in sneaking around almost unseen. Her fur is grey colored with hints of brown and black on her ears, tail and along her back. Her eyes are an amber color and almost enhanced in color when she is in the sun. due to a past run-in with another pack during one of her many "adventures" also known as sneaking out of camp during her pup-hood. destiny has a small slit in her left ear along with a few minor scars from other times she has injured herself. [/color]
[color=#6D4A3B][b]personality;[/b][/color][color=#696565]charming, destiny finds it easy to befriend others. she often uses this to her advantage to make friends with her pack members. Being more on the ditzy sometimes can make it hard for Destiny to socialize without feeling that title above her head. More up-front traits are her bubbly and outgoing nature. she seems fearless on the outside and is always curious to explore and learn more. however this fun side of her can also be her biggest downfall as she will use any information given against another wolf if she feels they have wronged her. destiny has a tendency to be sometimes snarky and using petty actions or words to prove her point, which is something she constantly belittles herself and scolds herself for. she is not afraid to back down from a challenge, sometimes she does have to choose the latter for the sake of her pack. the trust of destiny is not easy to gain, she will often close herself off to others before deeming if they are worthy of her trust. Just because she trusts her pack as a whole, does not mean she trusts everyone individually. the only wolf who was ever able to have her complete trust was her elder brother, ember who passed away in a previous fire. destiny does have a soft, loving and caring side to her - however the wolf hates to show it. she feels as if it exhumes weakness and she can't stand being looked down on. at times, she can be extremely puppy-like, where she is overly playful, non-cautious and overall unaware of her surroundings however she is not in this mood frequently - if ever. [/color]
[color=#6D4A3B][b]history;[/b][/color][color=#696565] born and raised into the pack, destiny was the middle of three siblings. her parents were respected pack members and held their pups to a high standard. always being put against her siblings, they never saw eye to eye and destiny found herself and her older brother frequently fighting and proving to be who would be the best between the two. despite her upbringing to be obedient, destiny hated being told what to do , how to do it and how to act. this resulted in her trouble making days to begin. she would often run from camp, go missing for days or just cause drama between pack members. during the beginning of training to become a huntress. destiny finally found something she believed to be decent at. of course her parents saw her areas of improvement and worked with her to correct those errors. unfortunately before destiny could prove herself to her family, they had passed away. Using the pain she felt from losing her family, destiny swore to make them proud.  [/color][/size]
[center][img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/11vhKN2q3u6lIQ/giphy.gif?cid=790b761135f1c84fb105effade9770f5681a1a6fe5428c96&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][/center]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RISEN | WOLF

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:18 am

[img]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/02/28/09/49/wolf-1226698_960_720.jpg[/img]

[b][size=150]R I S E N [/size][/b]

Sex: [b]Male[/b]
Sexuality: [b]Straight[/b]

Pack:  [b]text[/b]

Crush: [b]open[/b]
Mate: [b]open[/b]
Ex-Mate: [b]open[/b]
Offspring: [b]open[/b]

Family: Deceased
BestFriend: [b]open[/b]
Enemies: [b]open[/b]

Background: Risen, joined the pack in a trainee age, he was found alone. Parents mauled by some other sort of creature. His parents would call him for help, and he feared so he didn't answer. Each day, Risen berates himself for this decision. If he would of jumped in would his parents still be here? Risen, He dedicated his life to his pack. Eternally grateful for them taking him in. He keeps to himself, antisocial and always willing to do his job and will do it right - the first time. During his training, it was noticed that Risen was quickly exceling in the skill of fighting. His heart determined to protect his pack as he failed to protect his parents. Risen enjoys the freedom of being able to sneak away for a patrol. This helps makes him feel of use and aids him in a calm mind knowing his pack. His new family is protected. IF Risen is ever to find a mate. He will guard them with his life. Risen is loyal down to his last bone.

Personality: Risen is serious, full of attitude and hates to socialize. He cares deeply for his pack and would defend it with his life. However he could care less about bonding with them at the same time . Risen has a drive to him. He wants to be the best. He wants friends and a mate of his own but again, he hates to socialize.

[size=185][color=#004080][b]R I S E N  [/b][/size][/color]

[left][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/gaXExeJuKT7ZqpefDn/giphy.gif[/img][/left][size=140][b][i]"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."[/i][/b][/size]

[size=105][color=#004080][b]name;; [/b][/color] risen [color=#004080][b]age;; [/b][/color]4Y 1M [color=#004080][b]gender;; [/b][/color]male [color=#004080] [b]ranking;; [/b][/color] fighter [color=#004080][b]pack;; [/b][/color]text text [/size]

[size=95][color=#004080][b]personality;[/b][/color][color=#696565]Risen is serious, full of attitude and hates to socialize due to an underlying stutter that he has. He cares deeply for his pack and would defend it with his life. However he could care less about bonding with them at the same time. He grew up sometimes made fun of about his stutter and is slightly embarrassed . Risen has a drive to him. He wants to be the best. He wants friends and a mate of his own but again, he hates \ is worried to socialize. He will often communicate with nods of his head and is more of a "mute" wolf.[/color]
[color=#004080][b]history;[/b][/color][color=#696565] Risen, joined the pack in a trainee age, he was found alone. Parents mauled by some other sort of creature. His parents would call him for help, and he feared so he didn't answer. Each day, Risen berates himself for this decision. If he would of jumped in would his parents still be here? Risen, He dedicates his life to his pack. Eternally grateful for them taking him in. He keeps to himself, antisocial and always willing to do his job and will do it right - the first time. During his training, it was noticed that Risen was quickly exceling in the skill of fighting. His heart determined to protect his pack as he failed to protect his parents. Risen enjoys the freedom of being able to sneak away for a patrol. This helps makes him feel of use and aids him in a calm mind knowing his pack. His new family is protected. IF Risen is ever to find a mate. He will guard them with his life. Risen is loyal down to his last bone. [/color][/size]

[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vR8X9KxqKftcozm/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archer | Canine

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:19 am

A R C H E R

[center][size=150][color=#800000]Archer[/color][/size]
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/XGyxpz8GopkUE/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
[right][list][b]Pack/Clan:[/b] text
[b]Rank:[/b] Guard
[b]Dream Rank[/b] text

[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Offspring:[/b]
[/list][/right][list][b]Name:[/b] Archer
[b]Age:[/b] Adult. [i](5 years)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b]Male
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi-Sexual

[b]Species:[/b] Canine
[b]Breed:[/b] German Shephard

[b]Extra:[/b][/list]

[list][b]Personality:[/b]Cocky, arrogant and over confident. What else would you expect? Archer is pretty anti-social as he is very blunt however he speaks his mind and will not hesitate to tell another canine they are doing something incorrectly or if he believes something other than what they are saying. From his upbringing, Archer's  lack of socialating skills show now in his adult life as he has some awkward tendencies and a lack of boundaries in conversation. He has some child-like tendencies once you get to know him. Archer has a bubbly, over-excited and playful side that only comes out when he feels completely comfortable around you.

[b]Background:[/b]: text text text text text
[/list]

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MoonShadow | Cat

MoonShadow

[center][size=100][i]โ€œI slept under the moonlight and set my soul free, caged within jars like firefliesโ€[/i][/size]

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/IFqLbHaB5ABws/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
[color=transparent]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/color]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[center][size=80][strike]MoonKit, MoonPaw[/strike] [b]MoonShadow[/b]| Female | 25 moons | warrior| heterosexual[/size][size=80]

[u][b]Connections[/b][/u]
[color=transparent]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/color]Parents (deceased) - GingerTail & StormFoot
[color=transparent]โ”€โ”€[/color]Siblings - NightFrost
[color=transparent]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/color]Crush || Mate - none / open

[u][b]personality[/b][/u]
[list]loyal, social, kind, loving
overly trusting and hopeful. MoonShadow
has the traits of a social butterfly, quite
the opposing personality of her brother.
MoonShadow is very kind and generous with
her actions and tries to befriend each member
of the clan. She hates seeing others left out
and wants everyone to know they have a friend
in her. Although kind, MoonShadow has a habit
of being an accidental gossip. She doesn't mean
too - but sometimes gets over excited about a
secret and lets it blurt out. She can also be relaxed,
shy and more on the nervous side at times. She has a
fear of heights, spiders and especially roaches. MoonShadow
has a very loving personality and often treats her neice,
OceanPaw like her daughter.[/list]
[u][b]history[/b][/u]
[list]MoonShadow and her brother, NightFrost were
born and raised into the clan. Their father took a
bigger interest in developing NightFrost into becoming
the best, while their mother took the time to teach
MoonShadow patience and grace with others along
with kindness and generosity. MoonShadow still wanted
to become great , and aspired to gain her father's approval
which her brother seemed to have easily. When her parents
passed away, MoonShadow was broken, grieving for moons over
her mother especially. Her brother really didn't grieve, the only
time she saw NightFrost branch out past his solem emotions
was when he met RiverMist , or more so allowed her to enter
his life. MoonShadow finally had a version of her brother that
she had never seen before and she was so thankful to finally be
able to get to know him on a level playing field and be happy for
him. MoonShadow and RiverMist got very close and soon she was
told there would be kits joining the clan. And her brother would
be a father. MoonShadow was overjoyed to have new family
members and promised Rivermist and NightFrost to always be
there for the kits, regardless of the situation. During the birth,
some of the kits were lost. Only one remained, OceanKit.
MoonShadow watched again as her brother grieved, and his mate.
They rallied together and became incredible parents for their
one kit. Until RiverMist got sick and the clan lost her. Once again,
NightFrost was in despair. He has done well holding himself together.
But he refuses to love again or even discuss his past mate. MoonShadow
and NightFrost have been raising OceanPaw together. MoonShadow keeps
true to her promise and tries to keep her brother focused on more than
just his duties. However, her brother has fallen back into old ways and
is striving to be the best again and make his kit follow in his footsteps.
The two (MoonShadow and NightFrost) have a strange relationship.
They do and do not get along. MoonShadow wants to be close with her
brother again, it kills her not to be. But she keeps her distance to keep
the peace. She knows there are issues with her being the more popular
of the two, but she is also more social.
(wip, sorry is is long. Wanted to add some for NightFrost too from her
perspective )
  [/list][/size][/center]

[list][list][size=85]
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/IFqLbHaB5ABws/giphy.gif[/img]

[color=#847f44][b]name[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]moonkit[/strike] - [strike]moonpaw[/strike] - moonshadow[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]gender[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]female[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]age[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]25 moons[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]rank[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]kit[/strike] - [strike]apprentice[/strike] - Warrior[/color]

[color=#847f44][b]appearance[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]Smaller than average, slender she-cat with green eyes.[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]personality[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]loyal, social, kind, loving overly trusting and hopeful. MoonShadow has the traits of a social butterfly, quite the opposing personality of her brother. MoonShadow is very kind and generous with her actions and tries to befriend each member of the clan. She hates seeing others left out and wants everyone to know they have a friend in her. Although kind, MoonShadow has a habit of being an accidental gossip. She doesn't mean too - but sometimes gets over excited about a secret and lets it blurt out. She can also be relaxed, shy and more on the nervous side at times. She has a fear of heights, spiders and especially roaches. MoonShadow has a very loving personality and often wonders if she would of suited becoming a nurturer rather than a warrior[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]history[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]MoonShadow and her brother, NightFrost were born and raised into the clan. Their father took a  bigger interest in developing NightFrost into becoming the best, while their mother took the time to teach MoonShadow patience and grace with others along with kindness and generosity. MoonShadow still wanted to become great , and aspired to gain her father's approval
which her brother seemed to have easily. When her parents passed away, MoonShadow was broken, grieving for moons over her mother especially. Her brother really didn't grieve, the only time she saw NightFrost branch out past his solem emotions  was when he met RiverMist , or more so allowed her to enter his life. MoonShadow finally had a version of her brother that she had never seen before and she was so thankful to finally be
able to get to know him on a level playing field and be happy for him. MoonShadow and RiverMist got very close and soon she was told there would be kits joining the clan. And her brother would
be a father. Unfortunately, That did not happen as his mate fell sick and joined their parents in StarClan.

The two (MoonShadow and NightFrost) have a strange relationship.
They do and do not get along. MoonShadow wants to be close with her
brother again, it kills her not to be. But she keeps her distance to keep
the peace. She knows there are issues with her being the more popular
of the two, but she is also more social.
(wip, sorry is is long. Wanted to add some for NightFrost too from her
perspective )[/color]

[color=#847f44][b]sexuality[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]bisexual[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]crush/mate[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]none[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]kits[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]none[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]family[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]Stormtail [/strike], [strike]Gingerfoot, [/strike]NightFrost[/color][/size]

[size=110][color=#847f44][b]relations[/b][/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#594b3f]open![/color][/size][/list][/list]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NightFrost | Cat

NightFrost

[center][size=130][i]"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.โ€[/i][/size]
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/TeRr5Nf5glu2k/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
[center]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[size=80][strike]Nightkit NightPaw[/strike] [b]NightFrost[/b]| male | 25 moons | warrior| heterosexual[/size][size=80]

[u][b]Connections[/b][/u]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]Parents (deceased) - GingerTail & StormFoot
Siblings - MoonShadow
Offspring - OceanPaw
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]Crush || Mate : none / not looking
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]Past mate: (Deceased) RiverMist
[u][b]personality[/b][/u]
[list]loyal, athletic, adaptive, determined,
rash, hot-headed, secretive, grudge-holding.
Nightfrost does have a kind, generous and
loving side to him that was locked away after
the passing of his mate. It may reappear over
time however it is unlikely. NightFrost doesn't
have time for the normal chit chat that the rest
of the clan partakes in. He thinks it is a waste of
time and they could be doing something else
that is more productive like training or hunting.
He is not amused easily and often can be found
sitting and watching his clanmates while judging
them -silently of course. He is a cat who does not
speak unless forced to be spoken too. However he
is not unkind and will greet the clan or converse
with another clan member if they'd like. It just isn't
his pastime of choice.  [/list]
[u][b]history[/b][/u]
[list]NightFrost was born and raised into the clan with his
sister, MoonShadow. They were always raised to be the best.
His father wanted, strived for NightFrost to be the best there
was / currently is. NightFrost is determimed to make his father
proud even now that his father has joined StarClan. Growing up,
NightFrost kept his distance from the other members of his clan,
solely focusing on his training and determination to become what
his father envisioned. Due to this, NightFrost watched his sister
grow up making countless friends in the clan and socializing her way
past him in the ranks. He was distraught and adapted a very dark
personality. His anger with his sister overtook and he distanced
himself even more of his clanmates. He still took his ranking as
Warrior very seriousily and continued to keep his head low and
do as he must. Until RiverMist made it a point to speak with him
and gain his heart. She was the only, member of the clan to look
past his darkness and see the good left in him. NightFrost, unexpectedly
fell hard and fast for the beautiful she-cat and soon they were
inseperable. They became mates and welcomed a beautiful kit,
OceanPaw into the clan. The other members of the clan were able
to see a change in NightFrost at this point. He was happy, talkitive and
boastful about his family. He beamed. Until the day RiverMist got sick
with GreenCough and the clan lost her. After that, NightFrost broke
once again. He puts all of his love and affection and care into his
daughter and has passed the role of being the best onto OceanPaw.
NightFrost struggles watching his sister and his kit bond. He knows
OceanPawn needs that figure in his life but also hates how OceanPaw
looks to MoonShadow for help rather than him. He also hates watching
his sister gain the friendship and popularity of the clan instead of him
- granted, he doesn't socialize but still. She's climbing the ranks without
even trying. NightFrost believes he should be above his sister for the work
and effort he puts into the clan's needs. [/list][/size][/center]

[list][list][size=85]
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/8aJDZkfbq2mIg/giphy.gif[/img]

[color=#847f44][b]name[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]nightkit[/strike] - [strike]nightpaw[/strike] - nightfrost[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]gender[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]male[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]age[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]25 moons[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]rank[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]kit[/strike] - [strike]apprentice[/strike] - Warrior[/color]

[color=#847f44][b]appearance[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f] average height of a warrior however more filled out muscle wise. He is fully black besides a small white patch on his chest. NightFrost has Green eyes[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]personality[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]loyal, athletic, adaptive, determined, rash, hot-headed, secretive, grudge-holding. Nightfrost does have a kind, generous and loving side to him that was locked away after the passing of his mate. It may reappear over time however it is unlikely. NightFrost doesn't
have time for the normal chit chat that the rest of the clan partakes in. He thinks it is a waste of time and they could be doing something else that is more productive like training or hunting.  He is not amused easily and often can be found  sitting and watching his clanmates while judging them -silently of course. He is a cat who does not speak unless forced to be spoken too. However he is not unkind and will greet the clan or converse with another clan member if they'd like. It just isn't his pastime of choice.[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]history[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f] NightFrost was born and raised into the clan with his
sister, MoonShadow. They were always raised to be the best. His father wanted, strived for NightFrost to be the best there was / currently is. NightFrost is determimed to make his father proud even now that his father has joined StarClan. Growing up, NightFrost kept his distance from the other members of his clan, solely focusing on his training and determination to become what his father envisioned. Due to this, NightFrost watched his sister grow up making countless friends in the clan and socializing her way past him in the ranks. He was distraught and adapted a very dark personality. His anger with his sister overtook and he distanced himself even more of his clanmates. He still took his ranking as Warrior very seriousily and continued to keep his head low and  do as he must. Until RiverMist made it a point to speak with him and gain his heart. She was the only, member of the clan to look past his darkness and see the good left in him. NightFrost, unexpectedly fell hard and fast for the beautiful she-cat and soon they were inseperable. They became mates and the clan was finally able to see a change in NightFrost. He was happy, talkitive and boastful about his family. He beamed. Until the day RiverMist got sick  with GreenCough and the clan lost her. After that, NightFrost broke once again. Closing himself off to the clan and the friends he had made. He grew away from his sister and found out that He also hates watching his sister gain the friendship and popularity of the clan instead of him - granted, he doesn't socialize but still. She's climbing the ranks without even trying. NightFrost believes he should be above his sister in patrol choosing's, for the work and effort he puts into the clan's needs. [/color]

[color=#847f44][b]sexuality[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]bisexual[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]crush/mate[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]none[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]kits[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]none[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]family[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]Stormtail [/strike], [strike]Gingerfoot, [/strike]MoonShadow[/color][/size]

[size=110][color=#847f44][b]relations[/b][/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#594b3f]open![/color][/size][/list][/list]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me