a haunted house!

A place to store your roleplay character information.

hi! i hope you're having a good day

i am!
42%
i will
17%
i'm not (i hope it gets better!)
17%
you know what, i won't
25%

Total votes : 12

a haunted house!

Postby a ghost! » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:53 am

x

a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:54 am

x
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:07 am

── christopher young '──' call him kit! if you call hi
    m christopher, and he' didn't tell' you to,' he will think h
    e's in trouble ── cismale [he/him] ── twenty-six years o
    ld,' his birthday is the 4th of april ── demisexual/demiro
    mantic ── five foot eight [172 cm] with the body of a fig
    hter,' light brown hair and dark brown eyes ── british-am
    erican

── a basic rundown for a scrappy fighter. he isn't above
    throwing a chair at his opponents. to be organized but i
    wanted to throw up all the general information [sorry for
    the mess]

── a fighter. there's always a scrape or scratch on him
    somewhere, but if that's from fighting or another dumb
    stunt of his is up for debate ── because there's a LOT of
    dumb stunts of his. a thrill-seeker that loves the feeling
    of his blood pumping ── an open book. he doesn't hide
    his emotions very well, if at all, and he feels all of his
    emotions very intensely. a condensed ball of messy
    thoughts and feelings ── being a hot-head doesn't help
    him either. he's easy to tease because it's easy to get
    under his skin, and he isn't one to ever turn down a
    direct challenge/bet or anyone looking for a fight ──
    way too stubborn for his own good, and his own pride
    just won't let him back down from anything, even if it's clear he's losing ── he deals with all of his negative emotions by throwing himself into his training [or kicking a trashcan. sometimes both] ── WAY too confident for literally no good reason. most of his ideas don't work out well for him, but that doesn't stop him from thinking they will ── just as bad as expressing all of his big feelings as he is at hiding them. if he's full of emotion, all that will come out of his mouth are disjointed thoughts and stammers. resorts to caveman grunting ── you can tell when he's embarrassed because his ears will go bright red ── "EXCUSE ME he asked for no pickles" energy ── just like everything else he feels, he puts 100% of himself into the love and care he feels for the people close to him. he'd fight the sun if it looked at his pack the wrong way ── you can't say he isn't passionate at least ── but a truly terrible team player. there's maybe one or two people in this pack that he really listens to without any kind of pushback ── wip!!!
Last edited by a ghost! on Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:21 pm, edited 51 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:08 am

xxxi
    ── nicolas serrano’s the name, but that's nic to you! ── he is 100% giving you a nickn
    ame. sorry, that's just how it is. why don't you give him one too? he'd love one or two!
    ── cismale [he/him] ── twenty-four years old,' his birthday is november twenty-four
    th ──' bisexual/biromantic '──' six foot [184 cm] with a swimmer's body '──' a surfer!
    he started surfing when he was a kid.
    he doesn't look like it, but he's very flexible and well-coordinated ── like
    ly one of the first things you'll notice about him is how social he is, he likes making fri
    ends,' and he's good at it,' too. there's always a smile on his face '──' it's easy to make
    him laugh, a good sense of humor but not always an appropriately timed one '──' sarc
    astic in a blunt, serious-sounding way ──' easygoing. he's just here to have fun, and it
    shows in everything he does ──

── he can come off as sorta abrasive but if u ask him what he thinks he'll tell u, bc why
    would u ask otherwise? ── no filter in general ── really observant, he'll take the time
    to be quiet and notice things if he wants to, & that's not a lot. he'd probably be good at
    problem solving if he applied himself but he won't ── he'll just suggest smth really out
    there because he wants to see if it'd work (it doesn't) ── will jump off or flip over any
    thing if he thinks it'd be fun, v impulsive and gets hurt a lot in dumb ways ── impatient,
    thrives off of instant gratification ── commitment issues in everything he does but if u
    need him for smth, he's there for u. careless sometimes but there's no malicious intent
    ── it's hard to tell when he's sad or smth bc he'll just down play it as one big joke. brute
    forces his way through emotions ── if there's a dark, scary tunnel he won't volunteer to
    go first and guard u but he will princess carry u directly into danger w him ── when he's
    comfy with u he'll lean on u ── his arm/chin on ur shoulder, his chin on ur head while he
    hugs u, just lean on u ── wip!!!
Last edited by a ghost! on Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 55 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:11 am

xx
    ── mammon; a nickname that means "riches" ── it isn't his real name, but it's the na
    me he will tell to people when they want it. there is no last name to tell ── demimal
    e [he/they] ──' twenty-five years old, his birthday is march 23 '── demisexual/demir
    omantic ── 6'0" [183 cm] tief
    ling with a toned body and miscellaneous scars ── he has the tail, pointed ears and t
    eeth, and horns of a tiefling ── chaotic neutral ── mammon, true to his nickname, i
    s greedy. a love for money and everything it can buy for him. materialistic, yes, but can y
    ou blame him? money talks ── and they want more and more of it. gold, silver, coppe
    r; whatever's shiny. and they don't care what they have to do to have it ── they won't
    have it for long, though. a gambler. the chips on the table. he can stop, he will tell you.
    but would he want to?

── a poker face. it's hard to tell what he's feeling when he doesn't want you to. when
    he does, though, he's exaggerated with it. expressive ── prepare for trouble! ── a sw
    eet talker. he'll tell people what they want to hear, whatever it is if it helps him get
    what he wants. shameless, but what's shame going to get you? ── and if talking doesn
    't work for him, he'll take what he wants and then turn his tail and run.

── charismatic and knows it. he'll bluff his way out of any and everything he get himself into. points saying "what's that?" and he's already down the block ── good at talking and distractions, lying too ── fast and sneaky. sneak attack, run away. i can dash, it's okay. does flips and gymnastics on the regular and loves to scare people ── cheeky and laid back. it's all fun and games to him, except for actual fun and games. those he'll take seriously ── he can't lose; he won't let himself. competitive. and if what he's doing isn't a competition, he can turn it into one ── his love language is poking fun and teasing ── not a fan of physical affection or touch, but if he's close enough to you he'll initiate it himself. otherwise he'll avoid it if he can ── trust issues and teamwork issues. he can't share and he WON'T share. argumentative and bumps heads with people a lot ── he'll do things the way he thinks they should be done, won't wait for a plan. even if his way doesn't work. the best way is the fastest + most fun way sorry ── wip!!
Last edited by a ghost! on Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:00 pm

── hoshino kaede;' hoshino '[星野]' meaning "star,"
    "wilderness" and' kaede '[楓]' meaning "maple leaf"
    ── but you can call him' kae if you want to ── de
    mimale [he/they] ── eighteen,' his birthday is ma
    rch 2 and his star sign is taurus ── demisexual/de
    miromantic '── five foot eight [173 cm] with a thi
    n body' ───────────────────────────

───────────────────────── info dump
    ── the cold; reserved, quiet, and rather shy. he
    isn't one to talk to someone a lot, but when he is
    talking it's hard to tell if he's talking to you or
    talking out loud to no one at all. a habit of out
    loud commenting on what's going on, if you want
    to hear his commenting or not ── if he is talking
    to you, sorry, but it's maybe one sentence or two.
    he's to the point and doesn't like to say a lot when
    he can say a little and you can get what he's
    saying just the same ── and he's blunt with it. he
    is a literal person with what he is saying, will not
    say something that he does not mean and will
    think the same of what you're saying to him. if he
    is telling a joke, though, he will tell you that it's a
    joke when he's saying it to you ── but if it's some
    thing that he's studying, like history or geography,
    he will talk to you for hours and hours. or at you,
    really, if you're not listening to him. he will talk
    just the same ── his face isn't what's cold though,
    not at all. he is expressive with his face and you
    can tell just what he is feeling through it. there is
    a smile on his face a lot of the time and he will
    laugh a loud laugh at a joke you tell, when he can
    tell that it's a joke ── them not talking to you isn't

them not liking you, though. really, they like a lot of the people in the party a lot, and the people that are their favorite are the people that they will stay with for a lot of the time. not talking to them really, just there to stay with them. kind of clingy with their favorite people ── bad bad bad with decisions and will try to think of what the best decision is for too long, to where they don't decide at all. "left or right?" "left. ... no, right. right. ... left, let's go left. right. no, left." ── you are in for a LOT of questions when they want to know something that you know, though, and will write down what you tell them. they're writing down a lot of what they see and what the party say to them on the journey to see celestia, it's like writing down the history of it to them ── geo vision, his weapon is a bow and arrow. he is having the time of his life studying it and trying to know what he can do with it
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:10 am

a ghost!

My pets
My items