ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:36 am

"Quote"

Current Name: Belladonna
Past Names: None
Future Names: Duskpaw & Duskflame
Desired Rank: Apprentice, Warrior

Sexuality: Aro-Ace
Crush: None
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A dark silver tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes and a white paw
Personality: Neu ~ Composed, Protective, Keen. Pos ~ Humble, Neat, Brave. Neg ~ Fussy, Insecure, Scornful

Belladonna better known as Bella was abandoned when she was young, along with her beloved brother. The last time she saw her papa, he'd told her that she and her brother needed to stay in the place that he'd brought them to. He'd then gone off to a meeting that Boulder had refused to talk about. She never saw her papa ever again, and not knowing who her father was meant she had nowhere to go. While she wanted to follow her papa's orders, Bella is the curious sort.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Boulder & Unknown male
Siblings:
One Brother(open)
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Blackcurrent berries, narcissus,
jasmine, & bourbon vanilla

Voice Claim:
Eva Green
Playlist:
Two face - Jake Daniels (Dark version)
@ my worst - Blackbear
Ghost - Jacob lee
Shadow - Icon for Hire
I'd rather burn - Blackbriar
Rich man - Morgan st. Jean

(her stats will change as she grows)
Strength:★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★☆☆☆☆
Endurance:★★☆☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★☆☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★☆☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Belladonna - a name of Itailon origin that literally means Beautiful Lady. Also the name of a poisonous flower is also known as Nightshade.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:30 am

"We talked about making it
I'm sorry that you never made it
And it pains me just to hear you have to say it
You knew the game and played it."

Name: Tiberius
Nickname: Ty
Breed: Vancouver Coastal
Sea wolf

Desired Rank: Beta

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: TBA
Current Mate: TBA
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: ---

Basic Desc; A small but well-muscled white male with a dusting
of light gray and brown, with dull yellow eyes.
Ty is an interesting wolf, though maybe a little odd, while still staying likable. He's a mature guy, despite his young age though he comes off as rather Rigid because of it. He's also an ambitious soul, something his mother instilled in him at a young age, while not wanting the responsibilities and stress of being Alpha, he finds that becoming Beta or even just a lead would be good enough. Ty can be a bit of a conundrum being both calm and verbose, the odd combination can cause some trouble often making others feel like they are being talked at rather than talked to. This is truthful because of his logical and thoughtful nature, and due to the fact that he doesn't have much of a filter and tends to work things out loud. He can be quite stingy at times, almost to the point of seeming greedy and selfish from time to time. That said the male is protective of his family and pack, which at worst can make him seem almost possessive, and at best keeps his packmates a little safer. But above all, it's well known that Ty is a reliable guy, hard-working, and dedicated to his pack, family, and morals.

Tiberius will admit he's probably gotten to his current place in life through nepotism, though not something he's exactly proud of. He was born into a lower-class family, his father Drift was a troublemaker, and often got demoted and promoted to and from the Omega rank. Which caused some strife when he and his siblings were born, though the male had mostly cleaned up his act by then, his father wasn't exactly well-liked at that point, and those feelings seemed to translate to the male's mate and pups. It was clear from a young age that Tiberious aka Ty was an extroverted wolf, one that easily made friends. His mother in an attempt to give him and his siblings a better life, and with some subtle manipulation, got him to befriend the pups and younger trainees that were related to higher-ranked wolves.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Drift & Saga
Siblings:
Seth, Stella,
Diana, & Declan

Other Kin:
Text

Scent:
Sea Salt & Black Seaweed
Voice Claim:
Tanner Buchanan
Playlist:
Two Face - Jake Daniels
Wires - The Neighborhood
Little Game - Benny
Medusa - Nina Tribus
Solider, Poet, King - The Oh Hellos
Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★★☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★☆
|Name Meaning|
Tiberius - A name of latin origin meaning "of the Tiber", referring to the Tiber River in Italy.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:04 pm

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxName: Cyrus
xxxNickname: Cy
xxxRole: text
xxxAge: 5 years
xxxSexuality: Asexual Biromantic
xxxGender: Male
xxxAllegiance: text

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxParents: Ginger & Damion
xxxSiblings: Daria
xxxCrush: text
xxxMate: none
xxxPups: none
xxxScent: Cinnamon & Black Pepper
xxxVoice claim: Stephen Lang

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Basic Desc~ A red-brown male ticked with black and amber eyes
Personality~ Cyrus is a bit of a contradiction, he's judgemental, and rarely changes his opinions. However, Cyrus is quite protective of his pack, and even if he loathes your guts, he'd gladly die to protect you. But that does not mean he's particularly kind to those he dislikes. He's full of sarcasm and passive-aggressive comments. Serious and duty-driven, Cyrus does his best to keep familial and romantic attachments at a minimum, very few manage to gain his affection but gaining it is like flipping a switch. A more soft-spoken and gentle side is reserved for the few he lets in.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
History~ Cyrus' once let his heart lead him, which he eventually learned was a mistake. He trusted without cause and got burned for it. His happy-go-lucky ways burned to dust after his best friend - and secret crush - practically told the whole pack a secret that he had entrusted him with. The looks he got from some of the more strict and traditional wolves made his blood freeze. He's closed himself off since then and no longer speaks to or looks at his ex-best friend.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:04 pm

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxName: Daria
xxxNickname: Ria
xxxRole: tba
xxxAge: 2 and 1/2 years
xxxSexuality: Bisexual
xxxGender: Female
xxxAllegiance: tba

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Basic Desc~ A white-furred female with a dusting of red-brown and light brown eyes.
Personality~ Daria comes off as a little sheltered sometimes, so it may be surprising how intelligent she can be sometimes. While she's much more open than her brother, she keeps much close to her heart. She's a genuine sweetheart most of the time, but has a temper like a blizzard in the middle of the warm season. Her pack is her home, but she longs for adventure and often spends hours away from her pack-mates. Though she rarely leaves the packs territory, her tendency to explore the surrounding wilderness gets her in trouble more often than not. Her longing for adventure also often leaves her morose.

History~ She's heard tales from her pack-mates of the world beyond the pack's territory, vast planes, towering mountain ranges, haunted forests, and shimmering waters. She wants to see it all. She wants to understand why her father left, and what made him want to leave even before she was born. But above all, she wants to experience life, one that isn't controlled by the laws of the pack and her over-protective brother Cyrus.

Extras:
Scent~ Cinnamon and Lavender
Main Themes ~ Hiding in the blue by TheFatRat, RIELL & Graveyard by Our Last Night
Voice Claim ~ Dakota Fanning
Other ~ Daria is a name of Persian Origin meaning Queen. Daria and Cyrus are believed to be half-siblings.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:48 pm

"I'll count my blessing
Count these shells
It'll only take one shot to bring him down
Better treat you right
'Cause if he don't
The Lord's gonna call him home."

Basics wrote:Name: Dixon
Nicknames: Big D
Allegiance: Text
Sexuality: Pansexual Heteroromantic

Family wrote:Father: Cheif
Mother: Smoke
Siblings: Stormy, Cedar
Mate: Not currently
Offspring: Daryl, Others
Other: various aunts and uncles

A cinnamon, fawn, and cream male with blue eyes
It's safe to say that people tend to get to know Dixon in parts, slowly puzzle pieces make themselves known as that flutter into place. The first face often learned is due to his cautious nature, he's slow to let others in and stubborn to a point, rarely changing his mind. He's very set in his ways and isn't the type to apologize with words. While not the most cheerful guy around he's often described as breezy due to his casual confidence. The second face is an unfortunate fate for those who run into it. With little filter when angry the normally honest - but kind - male tends to become blunt in the worst of ways. The fact that he'll voice the morbid thoughts that are usually quieted in his mind, isn't the worst of it either. It's his callousness, while not outright cruel, Dixon has little care for those who are outside the pack, he's not interested in someone that can't pull their weight and just be another mouth to feed. That said his third face is much better, he's rather amiable - though not the most outgoing - and calm in tough situations. As stated earlier he's an honest guy, and does his best to soften blows when required, and is quite intuitive.

history

Other Relationships wrote:Friends:
Text
Best Friend:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Crush:
Text

Extra wrote:Scent:
Coconut & Neroli
Voice Claim:
Alan Van Sprang
Playlist:
Cry Me a River - Tommee Profitt, Nicole Serrano
Better Liar - Julia Cole
Hush Little Baby - Ashley Ryan
Back to you - Our Last Night
Flawed Design - Stabilo
Truth About You - Mitchell Tenpenny

Strength:★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★★☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
|Name Meaning|
A boy's name of English and Scottish origin, Dixon means “son of Dick,” and would be a great option for those who are looking to pay homage to a relative named Richard or Dick.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:10 am

"No, no, you couldn't manage
You saw me as baggage, as deadweight
Now the tables are turning
Our bridges are burning
It's too late
Though the tears are still coming out
I found the courage
There's no hate."

Basics wrote:Name: Daryl
Nicknames: Little D, Dar
Sexuality: Bisexual Panromantic

Family wrote:Father: Dixon
Mother: Blue
Siblings: Harley, Jinx & Yukon
Mate: None
Other: Various aunts and Uncles

Lean chocolate and fawn-hued male with pale eyes
observant; cautious
Daryl is a contradiction, easily faking a smile even when he wants to break or rage. He's a hardworking wolf first and foremost, easily putting all his effort into his assigned task in a healthy way, thankfully. While not always the most confidant wolf around, he's not striving to prove himself in any way and tends to shy away from competition, well-meaning or not. Which stems from his easily discouraged nature, a few sharp words easily souring high spirits. Unfortunately, Daryl has a good memory, and he rarely forgets a slight against him, making him a bit tense at times. But overall Daryls a soft guy, generally smiling, friendly, and kind, often caring for those around him no matter their rank. Allocentric is a good way to describe him as well, he often puts others' needs and wants before his own, though not to a dangerous degree. Despite his young age, Daryl is also quite observant, which in turn can make him cautious, he's not the type to run headlong into something without taking a good chunk of time to think it over.

Normal pack life is pretty boring really.

Text
Best Friend:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Crush:
Text

Neroli & Lemon
Voice Claim:
Michel Biel
Playlist:
One of them girls - Lee Brice
It's Called: Freefall - Rainbow Kitten Suprise
Who I Am - Citizen Solider
Heal Me - Grace Carter
Born without a heart - Faouzia
The Lonely - Christina Perri

Strength:★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★★☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Daryl is a gender neutral name of French and English Origin, Meaning, "From Airelle", "Darling" and "Beloved".
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:23 am

"Time to put my medal on
Whose neck to cut?
I don't know
Whose side I'm on?
There lies my sanity
There goes my mind, I could not save
I don't trust what I see right in front of me
I don't know who to betray"

Basics wrote:Name: Nymeria
Nicknames: Nym, Meria, Eria, Ria
Sexuality: Pansecual Demiromantic

Family wrote:Father: Ghost
Mother: Saga
Siblings: Phantom, Asher, Nikita
Other: Various aunts and uncles

A bulky gray-hued she-wolf with bright yellow eyes.
resourceful, flexible, insightful, and independent; serious, quiet, and mellow; venomous, anxious, and secretive
For those curious about Nymeria it's important to know three things about her, first that she's secretive, she keeps things close to the chest, and rarely lets any secret - good or bad - go without a fight. Secondly, she's an independent wolf, capable of taking charge when needed, but still willing to step back when required. Lastly, she's often described as mellow, at least outside the job, she's free and relaxed, unburdened by stress. But those aren't the only parts of her. When it comes to the job she's an odd mix of facets, both anxious and venomous, she often stresses when it comes to keeping the pack safe, feeling like the weight of the world on her shoulders, which can make her rather snappy and even cruel at times. That said she's also flexible and resourceful as well, willing to change her plans with little notice, and usually able to adapt quickly. Nymeria is also a serious wolf and doesn't often take joking or pranks well, at least while working. No matter what though her friends and family adore her for her insightful and quiet nature, despite her general inexperience in life.

Normal pack life, not very exciting.

Text
Best Friend:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Crush:
Text

Pomegranate & Rosemary
Voice Claim:
Amber Midthunder
Playlist:
Something to Hide - grandson
Middle Fingers - MISSIO
Golden Hour - Our Last Night
Rest in Peace - Taylor Austin Dye
God must hate me - Catie Turner
How Villians are made - Madalen Duke

Strength:★★★★☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★☆☆☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Meaning: A warrior queen. Gender: Girl. Religion: Judaism.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:49 am

"If we had a daughter
I'd watch and could not save her
The emotional torture
From the head of your high table
She'd do what you taught her
She'd meet the same cruel fate
So now I've gotta run
So I can undo this mistake
At least I've gotta try."

Basics wrote:Name: Saga
Nicknames: None
Allegiance: text
Sexuality: Bisexual Demiromantic

Family wrote:Father: Colossus
Mother: Athena
Siblings: Nikita, & Blaze
Mate: none
Offspring: Phantom, Nymeria, Asher
& Nikita

Other: none

a large cinnamon and cream female with black accents and green eyes
Saga isn't the easiest wolf to get to know, she's skeptical of everything and everyone she meets, often with-holding judgment for lengths at a time, until she comes to a decision. She's not an overly welcoming or friendly wolf for the person, but rather businesslike, doing her best to keep things from getting dramatic. Saga's a tough old wolf, both on herself and others, often expecting the best out of them - and herself - while still recognizing limits. Above all she's honorable, she'll keep her word, even if things don't work out the way she wanted. Outside the job she's outgoing and charismatic, making friends rather easily. Her perceptive nature helps her both on and off the job, helping her keep her pack safe and her relationships healthy and strong. That said she's quite scornful as well, though she doesn't always voice it, as though she's opinionated she knows when to hold her tongue. Though she's nihilistic, which makes it hard to hold back her scorn at times, any talk related to such things makes her scoff, and occasionally rant. While Saga truly hates few living things, it tends to be obvious because of her cold reactions to those wolves and/or things. That said, Saga is a realistic soul, taking note of the balance of things, and doing her best to follow the age-old adage. "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

Saga wasn't born into the pack she lives in now, and she doesn't speak of her birth pack often, nor her family. Saga left her birth pack days after finding out that she was expecting pups and traveled as far as she could to get away. She had her first and only litter a week before running into a patrol of her current pack while hunting for her squirming pups. Though cautious at first, to protect her pups, Saga eventually joined the pack. Her litter of four has thrived in their new home, and she's long since decided that she'd never leave this pack of her own free will.

Text
Best Friend:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Crush:
Text

Cactus Blossom & Rosemary
Voice Claim:
Alexa Davalos
Playlist:
Silence - Grace Carter
Labour - Paris Paloma
Rise up - Egzod, Veronica Bravo & M.I.M.E
The Summoning - Sleep Token
Eyes - Grayskies
Rain - Grandson & Jessie Reyez

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Tracking: ★★☆☆☆ Hunting: ★☆☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★☆☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★☆
|Name Meaning|
1. A long story of heroic achievement, especially a medieval prose narrative in Old Norse or Old Icelandic.
2. A long, involved story, account, or series of incidents.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:02 pm

"My, my, those eyes like fire
I'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre
Come now, bite through these wires
I'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired
Reset my patient violence along both lines of a pathway higher
Grow back your sharpest teeth, you know my desire."

Basics wrote:Current Name: Paledapple
Past Names: Palekit & Palepaw
Desired Rank: Deputy/Leader
Sexuality: Androsexual Demiromantic

Family wrote:Father: Swiftdapple
Mother: Brindlesong
Siblings: Graystrike & Nightsong
Mate: Amberlight
Offspring: Seedheart, Brightpool, Sleetstep,
Sandstone, Amberpaw, Applepaw & Swiftpaw

Other: Seedfrost, open

long-haired pale gray dappled she-cat with minimal white and olive green eyes
Paledapple is honestly a bit of a mess, she's a bit clumsy and ends up with minor injuries constantly. But she's a character, with many interesting facts to her. Like her interest in insects, she loves to watch and study them, finding new ones is the best part of her day. Paledapple has this uncanny ability to always knows the exact right thing to say to deeply bother someone, which can make her a bit offputting. She also tends to take too much stock in her dreams, if she dreams of a mouse turning into a two-leg monster, she'd avoid hunting and eating them for a stretch of time until the dream fades from memory. Unfortunately, she's a bit bitter, she had many ambitions when she was younger and now feels like she's too old to grasp them. She thankfully is a pretty friendly and helpful cat, who spends most of her free time helping others.

Paledapple was born seasons ago, to a lilac and cream tabby queen by the name of Brindlesong, and a black and white tom named Swiftdapple. She was born before her brother Graystrike, and after her sister Nightsong, ending up a bit forgotten by her parents. From her point of view, her father favored Graykit, maybe because he looked the most like him, maybe because he was his only son. While Brindlesong didn't seem all that interested in being a mother at all, to any of her kits. She was eventually mentored by her uncle; Seedfrost, which she enjoyed quite a bit, the tom became a father figure to her, and his mate Appleblossom became a mother figure to her. As she pulled away from her siblings and parents, bonding with Seedfrost and Appleblossom, it seemed that her father realized he had daughters. The brothers; Seedfrost and Brindlesong got into arguments soon after, though their relationship was patched up when she was eleven moons, after a swimming accident that nearly claimed her life.
Her mother's disinterest in her near death, though made Swiftdapple switch his ire to Brindlesong, which soon led to them ending their mateship. Something Graystrike has never forgiven her for, as he blamed her. TDL, she and her brother's relationship grew worse, eventually racing to milestones, mates, and kits, and they both hoped for deputyship and eventually being leader. Neither happened for either of them, but she now hopes that her kits get chosen over his.

Open
Best Friend:
TBD
Enemies/Rivals:
Graystrike
Crush:
Open

Chamomile & Jasmine
Voice Claim:
Kaya Wilkins
Playlist:
Take Me Back To Eden - Sleep Token
Who Are you, Really? - Mikky Ekko
Full Moon - The Black Ghosts
Legendary Lovers - Katy Perry
Jerico - Iniko
Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★☆☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★★☆
Swimming: ★★★★☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Pale - for her beautiful pale fur
Dapple - for her dappled fur and in honor of her father, Swiftdapple
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:06 am

"Quote"

Basics wrote:Current Name: Amberpaw
Past Names: Amberkit
Desired Rank: Warrior
Sexuality: Androsexual Panromantic

Family wrote:Father: Amberlight
Mother: Paledapple
Siblings: Brightpool, Sleetstep, Sandstone,
Seedheart, Applepaw & Swiftpaw

Other: Open

Long-haired cream and white dappled cat with olive green eyes
Amberpaws is a character, to say the least, he finds omens and messages from Starclan in the little thing. Watch a fox almost catch a rabbit, only for it to escape though injured. "oh that's a sign, something bad going to happen, but while damaged, we'll be whole." Thankfully, these "signs" that he figures out aren't always so bleak, but he's a pessimist, so things aren't always bright and hopeful in Amberpaws mind. He's a stubborn can too, unfortunately to the point that he tends to get into fights a lot, it's probably a hobby at this point for him, to start arguments before it devolves into a physical argument. He likes to sleep in late, much to the annoyance of his denmates, but he's always energetic and generally in a good mood. One of his few saving graces is his empathy and intuitive nature. Despite his craziness, his ability to put himself in others' shoes - paws? - is a gift. Amberpaw's intuitive nature has been a lifesaver in his life, not that he's had many chances to be in times and places that places himself or other in situations where they'd need it.

history

Open
Best Friend:
TBD
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
OPen

Jasmine & Lemon
Voice Claim:
Emmett Preciado
Playlist:
My Name is Human - Highly Suspect
The Mystic - Adam Jensen
Riptide - Unlike Pluto
Dirty Thoughts - Chloe Adams
Savage daughter - Sarah Hester
Which Witch - Florence + The Machine

(Will change as he grows)
Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance:★★☆☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★☆☆☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Amber - In honor of his father, who died before he was born, & his coat color
Paw - for his current rank
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me