── ♫ encore〈 mezzo-forte 〉

A place to store your roleplay character information.

── ♫ encore〈 mezzo-forte 〉

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:22 am

𝒎𝒇 (mezzo-forte): moderately loud
a storage shared between myself and my twin sister, mezzo.
you can look but don't touch. obviously, please do not steal our
writing or coding, and do not frankenstein parts of it for your o
wn forms. i (forte) code all the forms we use. i usually only cod
e in windows on chrome - if you're using another browser or a
mac, i expect that some forms will look broken.

if you see any characters here who you would be interested in d
oing a 1x1 with, feel free to reach out! we will not use characte
rs currently in an active rp, though.
Last edited by fortissimo on Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

meet the cast...

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:22 am

𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑬'𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺

penthesilea / wolf / heart of a lion / inactive / xx
      soren / wolf / a touch of compassion / inactive / xx
      wolfcall / warrior cats / spiteful spider / inactive / xx
      applenose / warrior cats / free spirit / inactive / xx
      firekit / warrior cats / light of hope / inactive / xx
      dio caspian agnes / pokémon / wild card / inactive / xx
      katō ryūnosuke / bnha / mirror, mirror / inactive / xx
      ishikawa airi (specter) / bnha / she who was no more / inactive / xx
      daena velaryon / game of thrones / the star of the sea / active / xx / xx
      austen tully / game of thrones / lord paramount of the trident / active / xx
      lucis dayne / game of thrones / the sword of the morning / active / xx
      serra dayne / game of thrones / the jewel of starfall / active / xx
      arion karstark / game of thrones / the sun of winter / inactive / xx
      aenar targaryen / game of thrones / the mad dragon / inactive / xx
      erinys arryn / game of thrones / family feud / inactive / xx
      okada izō / fate / ghost of tosa / inactive / xx
      tristan / fate / child of sadness / inactive / xx
      leliana valualeta iselma / fate / princess of gold and silver / inactive / xx
      asclepius / fate / opiuchus, the serpent-bearer / inactive / xx
      touma matsuda / bungo stray dogs / unrelenting hunting dog / inactive / xx
      fallowkit / warrior cats / shy flower / inactive / xx
      firelight / warrior cats / silent protector / inactive / xx
      stormpetal / warrior cats / mourning mother / inactive / xx
      petyr callant / twisted wonderland / shooting star / active / xx
      raime albrecht / werewolf / a soft touch / inactive / xx
      abe kōbō / bungo stray dogs / master spy / inactive / xx
      aella targaryen / game of thrones / young dragon / inactive / xx
      skylar emery fontaine / vampire / casually cruel / inactive / xx
      huey leveret / twisted wonderland / the march hare / inactive / xx
      abigail seo / tired nurse / inactive / xx
      blanchefleur cartier / vampire / convalescent rose / inactive / xx
      zhinü / the weaver / inactive / xx
      ninian tabris / queen of shadows / inactive / xx
      ronove / genshin impact / the sun king / active / xx
      aspen oliveira / werewolf / wanderlust / active / xx
    𝑴𝑬𝒁𝒁𝑶'𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺

zephyr / wolf / two-faced / inactive / xx
      rama / wolf / calm and collected / inactive / xx
      svein aquilo agnes / pokémon / lord of the tides / inactive / xx
      niklaus glenn beyer / pokémon / gentle giant / inactive / xx
      arthur maddock / the ice prince / inactive / xx
      cosette beaumarchais / reaching higher / inactive / xx
      leif devitt / open heart / inactive / xx
      daegon targaryen / game of thrones / burning ambition / inactive / xx
      qin shi huang / fate / the first emperor / inactive / xx
      kamui itou / fate / angel of death / inactive / xx
      arthur pendragon / fate / the once and future king / inactive / xx
      rhys zander pembroke / flightless bird / inactive / xx / xx
      erice linnea beckett / shine bright like a diamond / inactive / xx
      finnian / fire emblem / lovelorn lyricist / active / xx
      elsje / dog / a rose with thorns / inactive / xx
      enna xiaoyu qiu / natural leader / inactive / xx
      fadingwind / warrior cats / pining from afar / inactive / xx
      doeprance / warrior cats / the dreamer / inactive / xx
      lynxpaw / warrior cats / cinnamon roll / inactive / xx
      rowanstalk / warrior cats / forlorn father / inactive / xx
      cloudfrost / warrior cats / the charmer / inactive / xx
      heatherpaw / warrior cats / bashful butterfly / inactive / xx
      ephemer / warrior cats / a wanderer's heart / inactive / xx / xx
      cameron alexander manning / vampire the masquerade / prince of montreal / inactive / xx
      krysanth alerie rausten / the red queen / active / xx
      lynxshadow / warrior cats / fake smile / inactive / xx
      leopardpaw / warrior cats / ever effervescent / inactive / xx
      caden milliner / twisted wonderland / the mad hatter / inactive / xx
      stellan agrias / twisted wonderland / the wise caterpillar / inactive / xx
      kieran arnault / the water prince / inactive / xx
      pheme / goddess of gossip / inactive / xx
Last edited by fortissimo on Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:55 pm, edited 58 times in total.
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:23 am

Last edited by fortissimo on Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:09 pm, edited 347 times in total.
    fortissimo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ to win, you must attack ❞

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:26 am

𝐏 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐒 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐀
    « You have the heart of a lion and an utter lack of imagination and I envy you both of those qualities. You'll never mind facing realities and you'll never want to escape from them as I do. »
    'Penthe' | cisfemale | 5 y/o | pansexual | fighter | no desired rank | Blue Rock
    ────────────────────
    A wolf of average stature, Penthe has a pale brown undercoat - as if she's been rolling around in dust her entire life - and gray splattered across her back and down to her belly. Her eyes are a striking pale yellow.
    At once, Penthe is notable for her tenacity and diligence. It's not an exaggeration to say she has whole-heartedly devoted her life to serving the pack and looking out for it, but growing up through a time of war, she really is just a dutiful and reliable soldier that follows orders of those who dole them out. For the most part, she is aloof and detached, even toward her own packmates. She doesn't mean to be, she simply never learned how to reach out to others that well. As someone who deeply values the importance of honesty and hard work, Penthe never likes to stay idle for long, and - being admittedly somewhat judgmental - she tends to look down on those who spend too much time relaxing or wiling away the hours. Level-headed, pragmatic, and curt, she is generally not afraid to say whatever she's thinking, even if it comes across as hurtful to others. Overall, she's fairly easy-to-read because of her straightforward demeanor, and she is very much an ends-justifies-the-means type. Though at first glance unapproachable, she is a loyal friend and a good listener to those who actually manage to get close to her.
    Penthe was born into Blue Rock Pack and has served it faithfully her entire life. She's always preferred fighting over hunting, hence why she chose to become a fighter, but that's not to say she always hungers for the next battle - she simply sees it as a necessary evil from having grown up during a time of war between the two packs.
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    rp: a new beginning | etymology: an amazon queen & the sister of hippolyta. slain by achilles on the battlefield. in some sources, she was also his love.
    Last edited by fortissimo on Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 19 times in total.
    fortissimo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ sometimes kindness is enough ❞

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:29 am

𝐒 𝐎 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

« A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. »
    prefers no nicknames | cismale | 4 y/o | demisexual | healer | no desired rank | Dark Moon
    ────────────────────
    Soren is tall and slightly thin, giving him a somewhat lanky appearance. His coat is an utter contrast of dark gray and tan, and he has sharp amber eyes.
    Hard-working and ever dedicated to the craft of healing, Soren genuinely loves his work and loves looking out for others. He is kind-hearted, pacifistic, and usually very empathetic... but everyone has limits to their patience, and he is no different. He cannot stand packmates whose own actions end with them as yet another patient under his care. Being a healer through a war is bad enough, having to tend to numerous battle injuries - he will not abide by those who make his job harder by getting themselves into trouble for no good reason other than their own recklessness. He's also surprisingly observant of others (he insists it's a necessary skill for healing) and, if he thinks someone is hiding an injury or illness from him, they get dragged straight to his den for treatment. Needless to say, Soren is not the perfect caricature of a patient and wise healer — but as for the packmates who don't try his patience, he is friendly and always willing to lend a helping paw. Despite his own insistence that others must take good care of themselves, he... tends to forget that he is not an exception to the rule; he will always push himself to his limits and sacrifice his own well-being for the sake of others.
    Born into Dark Moon Pack, Soren's birthing was tough and he was born weak and small. He spent most of his early life in the healer's den as they looked out for him and, eventually, his health stabilized. At that point, he was old enough to recognize the hard work of those who had done their best to save him, and it inspired him to train as a healer. Ever since, he has devoted himself to the care of others.
    Last edited by fortissimo on Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 18 times in total.
    fortissimo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ duty is the death of love ❞

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:31 am

« A natural process: eat first or you will be next. This world is a buffet for the strong. »
    wolfkit; wolfpaw; wolfcall | ♂ | 32 moons | demisexual/demiromantic | warrior | font: xx | a large, thick-furred black tom with golden eyes
    ────────────────────
    a machiavellian pragmatist. for the most part, wolfcall presents himself as a faithful, kind-hearted altruist who constantly seeks the betterment of emberclan. level-headed, patient, and observant, he has a calm charisma about him and is generally polite and pleasant towards everyone, though he does have a bit of an ego and can come across as arrogant and condescending at the best of times despite his intentions. he is a meticulous, hard-working perfectionist with high standards of himself and of others, though he is surprisingly patient toward apprentices and kits. few cats have earned his true affection, but those that do will find he is surprisingly clingy and protective of those who he loves — and entirely willing to spoil them with grand (sometimes overly extravagant) gestures to demonstrate his appreciation. it is far easier to earn his ire than his loyalty, however, and those that do will find he never lets bygones be bygones. wolfcall holds incredibly long grudges - he is definitely the type to ruminate over a perceived insult for ages - and is surprisingly petty — just look at how he treated his own father! the relationship between his parents, or more accurately the lack thereof, has caused him to grow jaded and cynical. he doesn't really believe in true love — to him, having an assigned mate doesn't mean he has to love them; all he really hopes for is a cooperative partnership, better than the one between his mother and father, and he would be confounded if genuine emotions sprung from that. though he can see both sides of the argument, for the moment he believes that the assigned mate rule makes the emberclan standard of living better, and he considers those who would break that rule to be selfish and narrow-minded. that said, he would certainly be inclined to changing his mind if some of his clanmates proved him otherwise. it just so happens that everyone he knows who has broken the rule has fallen into that category thus far.
    born into emberclan, his kitting was difficult and perhaps resultantly, he and his littermates were born weak and small. his mother never fully recovered from the kitting and she died shortly after, but not before naming him wolfkit in hopes that the name would grant him strength. in fact, he was the only one of his litter to eventually recover, while his siblings passed away a few days after being born. unfortunately, his father - falconwing - had been in love with another she-cat prior to being assigned wolfkit's mother, and rather than get over it - perhaps the more mature thing to do - he remained bitter that she was not his assigned mate, causing him to resent his actual mate and his newborn kit. in wolfkit, he only saw a kit born from a union with a she-cat he didn't love. as such, he never visited the nursery and generally liked to pretend his son didn't exist. as a young tom and even into his apprenticehood, wolfkit tried to gain his father's attention through genuine hard work, but it soon became apparent that the only way he could ever get falconwing to turn his head for a moment was when he got in trouble. so he did. a lot. he acted out plenty as an apprentice, causing trouble for his mentor and doing whatever it took to earn his father's ire. if falconwing was only ever going to despise him for something beyond his control, then wolfpaw was going to go the extra mile and accept that disdain wholeheartedly, embracing it as a weapon to be used against his father. thankfully, things settled down after his warrior ceremony, as his father passed away from illness shortly thereafter, but falconwing's legacy imprinted itself into wolfcall's mind. it's caused him to turn his back on love and raising a family of his own - in truth, he's not sure if he'd be a good father or if he'd just end up like his old man - and look down on clanmates who stray from their assigned mate. in cats who break the rule, he sees remnants of falconwing, and that earns his wrath faster than anything else in the world.
    father: falconwing - deceased; mother: stormpetal - deceased; rp: emberclan
    Last edited by fortissimo on Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 18 times in total.
    fortissimo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ i watched from a distance as you made life your own ❞

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:32 am

« I will not be ruled. I make my own rules. That is the mindset of a ruler. »
    applekit; applepaw; applenose | ♀ | 28 moons | bisexual/biromantic | warrior | font: xx | a svelte calico-and-white she-cat with verdant green eyes
    ────────────────────
    applenose is a passionate and independent free spirit whose main philosophy is to simply enjoy life moment by moment rather than worrying about the future or reflecting too deeply on what's come and gone. she is, for the most part, personable and genial toward others, ever always a social butterfly, and revels in being the center of attention. naturally adventurous, she is always intrigued by and/or willing to try new things and often remains undaunted in the face of change - something not everyone can claim - but as the age-old adage goes, curiosity killed the cat, and she has occasionally gotten herself in a few troublesome situations as a result of her inquisitive personality... nothing she hasn't gotten out of before with her charm, though! needless to say, she is very much driven by her heart rather than her head and this emotional temperament often causes her to rush into things without thinking. despite her affable nature, she is also opinionated, audacious, and impetuous, and she is generally blunt about her feelings. this can cause her to get into silly arguments, of which she will stubbornly never admit when she is in the wrong if she can help it. as a restless extrovert, she loves talking with others and hates staying still for too long. honestly, she is a bit of a chatterbox — if any cat is willing to bend an ear, she'd happily gab off to them and wile the hours away about clan gossip or recent happenings! furthermore, despite having been assigned a mate during her warrior ceremony, applenose remains coy, coquettish, and flirty with the other attached toms (and even some she-cats!). she has vowed to be loyal to her partner for the time being, knowing no other recourse, but she is admittedly fickle and her attention could certainly be swayed to another. although she lacks the quiet grace of some of her more elegant clanmates, she compensates for it with her confidence and zeal for life.
    born into the clan, applekit's adolescence was fairly quotidian; nothing out of the ordinary occurred to her growing up. though her parents were certainly not the most romantic of assigned pairs, they got along well enough, which was all they could ever really ask for. after being named an apprentice, she caused a fair amount of trouble for her mentor with her natural curiosity and endless questions, and especially her interest in what extended beyond the confines of emberclan's borders. eventually, she passed her training assessments and was named a warrior, though she's still growing used to this whole having an assigned mate business. unlike some of the other she-cats, she's not been particularly interested in starting a family and having kits just yet — in her opinion, why the rush into such a life-changing decision? for now, she's simply content to enjoy her time as a warrior, faithfully serving her clan!
    siblings: smallfern & smokepaw; rp: emberclan
    Last edited by fortissimo on Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 12 times in total.
    fortissimo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ wasn't it easier in your firefly-catching days? ❞

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:33 am

« Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything? »
    firekit | ♂ | unborn | sexuality to develop, but probably graysexual/grayromantic? | kit | font: xx | a thick-furred ginger tabby tom with yellow-green eyes and white paws
    ────────────────────
    contrary to other kits, firekit is quiet and a tad withdrawn. he's not exactly shy, per se, merely reticent, introverted and always more in his comfort zone when surrounded by close friends and family than with a crowd of acquaintance-friends. being taken out of this comfort zone can cause him to become a tad anxious. despite being one of the youngest members of the clan, firekit will develop a strong, unwavering loyalty to emberclan and the warrior code early on, and he often dreams of being the greatest warrior of all time!! to that end, of his direct family he especially looks up to and admires his maternal uncle liontuft, hoping to be as inspiring as the deputy one day. despite his reserved personality, he is very curious and eager to learn about anyone and anything — if a clanmate stops to entertain him, he will definitely pester them with questions about all sorts of things! this has lent to a surprisingly mischievous side of himself, as he enjoys wandering away from his mother to explore. he doesn't realize he's causing trouble by doing so, honest! being a kit means he has a lot of time on his paws, so he has the tendency to overthink things and get persnickety about the most minute of details. as he gets older, firekit will grow out of his anxiety and become more cautious and serious, but not exactly anti-social. both now and then, he simply wants to do what is right by his clan and his loved ones, and to that end, though he may grow to seem stoic and uncaring, he will be like a thoughtful, observant and steadfast protector that is never afraid to take initiative and always willing to lend a helping paw. he will always find gratification in helping others. for now, though, he is content to snuggle up to his mother and littermates and not have a care in the world.
    in a moon, firekit will be born to waspwing and lilyleaf alongside his brother and sister in what will be the second litter for his parents.
    father: waspwing; mother: lilyleaf; siblings: umberkit & bumblekit; rp: emberclan
    Last edited by fortissimo on Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:51 pm, edited 37 times in total.
    fortissimo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ what makes you hide your heart away? ❞

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:47 am

removed
    Last edited by fortissimo on Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
    fortissimo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ no matter the past you carry, you have a right to live. ❞

Postby fortissimo » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:19 am

removed
    Last edited by fortissimo on Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    fortissimo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me