─ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘¬π’Žπ’‘π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’–π’Ž

A place to store your roleplay character information.

─ ─ ─

Postby XLOVEr » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:57 pm

XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

etherial post code

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:12 am

Code: Select all
[left][size=200]β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’[/left][/size][right]words ☼ #[/right]
[list]post here[/list]
Last edited by XLOVEr on Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘¬π’Žπ’‘π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’–π’Ž

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:20 am

───── " Etherial Lyr "
    words ☼ 2673
    tags ☼ #insomnia #sleepless
    links ☼ x β€Ή

β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
    Etherial found it hard to sleep that night.

Well if he was being honest he found every night to be a sleepless one unless he drank enough camomile tea to drown himself. He'd given up on the drink the second day he'd attempted at using it as a sleep aid. He instead settled for working himself to exhaustion or staying all night in the library with the librarian's son that he wasn't supposed to be with. Of course, anyone that knew immediately forgot everything they saw. Xhi's own father didn't know of their friendship, and it stayed that way until two years into them consistently keeping each other silent company across the room from one another. The man had actually had the confidence to ask Etherial if the two of them were friends, he had- of course to keep his friend and himself safe from nasty thoughts- lied but he didn't believe his make-believe story. So he had no other choice, he replaced that memory with something else and he never came asking again, thankfully.

The long-ago memory faded and he was back to worrying over nothing, he was going to have to play nice with one hundred women until he could root out the ones who were of either no use or based on their motivations, anything he didn't like he was going to immediately strike them out of the running.

The only thing consoling him was the fact that at least he could hear their thoughts if he felt like it, if they had any harmful intentions they'd be gone within the next few days after their arrival. He was conflicted between actually trying or being his normal cold self. He guessed it didn't really matter, because even if he was trying he would still be unintentionally cold to these women, he'd never had any friends, no one wanted to be close to him. There was a common theme in the thoughts of others when he was near, most didn't like him, others were afraid, but overall everyone thought the same thing of him.

That he was not to be trusted under any circumstances.

These thoughts are what made his life difficult, any room he walked into was silent but louder than he could stand. All advisers and politicians were afraid of him, some of the children of Ones and Twos thought him to be cold and indifferent but in all reality, he was trying his best to keep his distance because that was what he was taught as a child. He was not like them, they would never be like him, he was special but only when he listened and complied with the King's ideals and expectations.

For lack of better words, he was a rebel. Nothing like the rebels who would attack the palace on a regular basis, but in his own way he defied the King and his Council. He refused to be normal or to sway the Council in his father's favor. He just watched instead, watched the power struggle between a King and his unyielding advisers and politicians.

Etherial sat up abruptly from his bed, it was useless, he was just sitting here with his eyes closed and thoughts going everywhere without permission. He was fully in his own head and body as the rest of the palace, well the halls near him were completely void of any noise or people running about.

Soon that wouldn't be the case anymore. Very soon he would be not only observing his father's power struggle with Etherial and the Council but he would be going on things like dates with the ladies. He would be forced to spend time with others for the first time in his life. He didn't know how to comprehend that so he shoved the thoughts away just for them to plague his mind again.

The bed sheets were soft and light against his fingertips as he slid off the bed easily without effort, he was about to open his door when he heard voices, chatting outside his door? At this time at night? He was instantly annoyed until he listened harder and realized it was already fading away. They'd just been passing but their conversation was loud to him. He decided he didn't need to leave his room after all, he sat at the velvet chair and sunk into it before picking up one of the few pictures of the selected. She was blonde, looked plain at a first glance, well he had thought her plain but now on closer inspection, she was actually interesting to look at- maybe it was the hour or the fact he'd gotten no sleep last night either but it didn't matter. He stared at the picture a little longer, her smile seemed fake or forced. In her eyes, he could see that she didn't want to take this picture at that particular moment.

He opened the rest of her file- because now he'd gotten more information on the women as they'd be arriving very soon and he was determined to memorize these faces and names so he knew who was who and who was to leave and who was to stay. It would just be harder on him if he didn't memorize them while he had the chance.

Her file was pretty boring as well, mostly she babysat and worked with her parents- all sixes. But as of today they were already elevated to a new status. He wasn't sure what she was at now that she'd been Selected but he couldn't care less. He realized it was a mystery he was determined to find out- she had an unknown gift. It would be interesting around here- where everyone relied on their power and it defined your status. How would she operate in this setting? What kind of reactions would she have or get? He looked to the next girl. No, they were twins, he'd thought this interesting to compare the two and see how they differ, Lexia and Zenia Woods.

The two of them together wouldn't last. Eden Nyht, he squinted at her picture- dark hair that was at an unknown length, her smile seemed genuine and as she had her eyes disappeared slightly. Her eyes were a striking green compared to the darkness of her hair, she was a Three- her power was water-based. Typical, he thought before shoving all of them away.

Just to open another one and stare down at Vi Elise, she had light brown hair- cropped very short. Her power was simple and unnoteworthy. River Cusp was a One, a burner, the nickname for those who had fire-related powers. He rubbed his forehead before resting it on top of the pile, he was never going to commit their names and faces to memory at this rate. He could barely sit here and read all of this much less memorize it.

Without any warning, slowly, but all at once, he fell asleep with his head on the wooden desk.

- β™• -

He was shaken awake in his deep sleep. He lifted his heavy head off the desk, a paper stuck to his cheek as he squinted at the guard urging him awake.

"I apologize your Majesty but it is urgent!" He bowed before speaking, holding out with both of his hands a summon from the King himself. How dramatic, he ripped open the neatly folded parchment- it was sealed still meaning no one else was meant to see it, he was hesitant to read but as soon as he had he wished he didn't.

It read in his tiny handwriting:
    Dismiss the guard, listen carefully

He wanted to groan at the obvious vague letter but did as he was told, and listened for something- anything he was needed to hear.

Slowly, he exited his room and made his rounds, a silent shadow slipping through rooms and halls until he heard it. The whispering- he followed it to hear their voices finally. He stopped a little farther down the hall than the room they were in. This was routine, the one thing he and his father could agree on- any traitors must be regularly weeded out and dealt with. So here he was. On a monthly basis, he would make his rounds listening for things that could incriminate his father's difficult politicians. Normally he found absolutely nothing, and he found himself doing this throughout his regular day-to-day. Just like right now, the conversation in the room was only about scheming between families. That was a subject he would never get involved in.

He lingered here though because it was interesting and nothing more.

"Don't you think Lady Silver has been planning something recently? She can't have been grieving for so long, either she's plotting or she's going to wither away in her little getaway cottage at the edge of The Gem!"

Another voice was annoyed at the mention of the Lady but he did not voice this.

Interesting.

He only nodded along and the man resumed his rant, "I've heard rumors from her inhouse servants that she has been recently speaking with some of her sisters in House Cusp, one of them has been chosen to be in the Selection- she's definitely pulling for her to benefit herself.

Bored with his assumptions he turned to leave, it did not matter what House or family one of these girls was a part of, none of that mattered to him. Plus he would find out the truth as soon as the girl was close enough, he had no worries about the women themselves, he was sure a few of them had one valid reason to come here and others would be here for the crown and not himself. He couldn't blame those women either- for fun he might keep them just to observe their stumblings in trying to win his affection. At this moment in time, he was one hundred percent confident in his assumption that not one of these women would earn his time or feelings. He had already felt nothing towards the girls he'd been introduced to. as a child and even when he'd gotten earlier he failed to even become friends with them, all said he was too cold. Of course, his mother kept this nice and quiet, claiming he needed to not have any new nicknames, back then she'd referenced the selection and he'd told her right then and there that it was never going to happen if he could help it. And now here he was, about to accept one hundred women into his palace within the next few days.

It was ridiculous, the way everyone thought how this was going to play out. Most thought he'd fall for at least one. The few he came into contact with often and recently thought he was too cold to ever warm up to any of the Ladies he'd chosen. His father was one of these people, and he was in no way shape, or form surprised by this. He agreed with him, and would always feel this way until he was somehow proved wrong. Which was unlikely.

His mother on the other hand was so hopeful and excited he didn't know how to function around her. She was constantly thinking of it and daydreaming over having grandchildren. He was avoiding her recently to keep his head clear but she was so loud with her thoughts and ideas.

The halls were dead silent the rest of the night, he found himself wandering around until sunrise, he watched it catch fire to the clouds and it looked as if someone had just painted the scene- it didn't look like real life. He marveled at it for a long while, just watching the sun climb higher oh so slowly. He was tapped on the shoulder by his mother, she looked at him expectantly until she spoke, "They will be arriving today. How are you feeling? Honestly?"

He sighed, "Overwhelmed already. How am I supposed to go about this? One hundred women and I don't know if I can fall for even one of them. I can't help but to think this is a waste of time and energy."

She sighed, her head hung low before she straightened her posture. "You sound like your father."

He cringed away from her.

"He told me that when he finally chose me- that he had thought the same as you do right now. He said to me that day, 'Maeve, I used to think this all was a waste of my time, until-"

He sighed and rolled his eyes at her, "Yeah I know that is exactly what he said, you've said it a million times now since the Selected were on their way."

"Then you already know my advice. Just wait until tonight, you'll be less unsure when you finally see them."

"Sure."

- β™• -

Finally, later that morning he heard the beginnings of the women arriving in the women's room, he vowed to busy himself until the Friday news was airing. He forced himself to keep away, meetings were finally seeming like a good place to hideaway.

The budget meeting lasted forever, not one person in the room agreed on any of the budget cuts, so the sixteen of them sat there in silence now. He tapped his pen to the desk and stared at his father for some sort of reprieve from this awkward exchange.

Finally, a knock on the door interrupted their silence.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:45 pm

pm drafts cleanse

the big bad wolf (created: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:34 pm)

"You look delicious, better be careful. "

" Who are you? The big bad wolf? "

" Yeah, and there ain't no woodsman to save you this time baby...."
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:51 pm

Things to Research Before Working with the Fae:
    A post by moon-lightfaerie

Research is the most important thing to do before heading into Faery work and witchcraft. You want to have a lot of in depth and versatile knowledge covering many areas of the topic so you’ll be able to understand and interact with the Fair Folk! If you don’t want to work with the Fair Folk you can use this list to help yourself understand them and take the proper measure if you ever stumble upon them. I know the list could go on forever but I’m compiling the topics I find build a good foundation of understanding. I have compiled this list to give those interested guidance and a push in the right direction, it is best you do your own research before asking other’s personal knowledge and opinions!!

The Basics

─ Terminology
    Faery/Fairy: β€œFairy” is a word that has been derived from Latin word β€œfatum,” which can mean β€œfate.
    Changeling: usually a mortal child who is replaced with a faerie; usually a sickly faerie replaces a healthy child. Usually either sickly or different in personality as before the switch. Some used changeling as an excuse for deformities in children.
    Seelie/Unseelie: Believed to only be Gaelic/Celtic/Scottish Faeires, some sources differ. The Scots word β€˜seelie’ derives from the Anglo-Saxon (ge)sΓ¦lig/ sΓ¦llic meaning β€˜happy’ or β€˜prosperous.’ Unseelie meaning is obvious at this point hehe.
    Sidhe: the fairy people of Irish folklore, said to live beneath the hills and often identified as the remnant of the ancient Tuatha DΓ© Danann.

─ The Origins of the Fae
    Tuatha de Dannan: a race of magical beings in Gaelic/Celtic folklore, nowadays referred to as the little people under the hill after a battle.
    Aos SΓ­: Aos Si literally translates to, β€œPeople of the Mounds,” which acts as a testament to their dwelling beneath the earth, or in FairyMounds(Also called, β€œ The Sidhe,” which means, "Mounds" ).
    Tylwyth Teg: Tylwyth Teg is the most usual term in Wales for the mythological creatures corresponding to the fairy folk of English and Continental folklore and the Irish Aos SΓ­. Other names for them include Bendith y Mamau, Gwyllion and Ellyllon.

─ Faeries in Different Cultures:
    Celtic Faeries:
    Irish Faeries:
    Scottish Faeries:
    Gaulish Faeries:
    French Faeries:
    Norse Faeries:
    Influences from Greek and Roman culture:

─ Folklore & Myths!!
    Oisin and TΓ­r na nΓ“g , Fenian Cycle, Arthurian Legend.
    Celtic Gods, Goddesses & Heroes- strong influences and connections to the Fae

─ Types of Faeries
    *Make sure you can at least answer who, what and where about them.
    Pixies:
    Brownies: House spirits that will help around the house and work at night, likes milk sweets, and bread
    Dryads: Tree spirits usually found in the forest can be man or woman
    Saytr:
    Gnomes:
    Sylphs:
    Elves: either tall and humanoid looking or a small child, depends on culture and country, usually found at the forest's edge dawn/dusk
    Salamanders: A reptile fire-spirit?
    Pooka:
    Kelpies: a water horse that can drown you?
    Bwbach:
    Red caps: fae who dip their caps in the blood of their enemies???

─The Otherworlds
    (Tir na Nog, Caer Arianrhod, Annwn, Alfheim, Svartalfheim, etc.)
    Faery Landmarks (fairy tree, fairy ring, fairy hill)
    Signs of the Fae
    Sacred Trees and Plants (Hawthorn)

Getting into Working with Them
    Connecting to Nature and the Land
    How to Banish Faeries & Protect yourself, house, family, etc.
    Faery Behaviour and Proper Etiquette
    Proper Offerings, How to give an Offering
    Animals associated with the Fair Folk and Why? (raven, deer, etc)
    Faery Festivals and Holidays (Samhain, Midsummer, Beltane)
    Why certain things offend them- iron, saying β€œthank you”,etc.
    The Courts (Seelie, Unseelie, trooping fairies, solitary)
    Setting up a Faery Altar
    How to work with them in Rituals
    Faery Flowers, herbs and crystals
    A proper and personal way to communicate with them!!
    this means developing psychic ability, tarot, meditation, signs, etc.
    Hagstones, heptagram/faery star

Some Good Books :)
    The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries, by W. Y. Evans Wentz

Encyclopedia of Spirits by Judika Illes

Enchantment of the Faerie Realm by Ted Andrews

Faery Craft by Morgan Daimler

Celtic Mythology: Tales of Gods, Goddesses, and Heroes by Phillip Freeman

references:
    tuatha de danann - https://www.connollycove.com/tuatha-de-danann/
    seelie and unseelie court - https://britishfairies.wordpress.com/20 ... nt-page-1/
    aos si - https://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/aos-si/ https://symbolsage.com/aos-si-ancestors-of-ireland/
    Y Tywyth Teg - https://www.spookyisles.com/tylwyth-teg/

psst rp research^
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:21 am

random cute gifs from this person's tumblr

XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘¬π’Žπ’‘π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’–π’Ž [fr lore]

Postby XLOVEr » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:02 am

[ Welcome to The Sandalwood Pavilion | Home to The Empyrean Clan ]

Deep within the mountainous terrain, a small sliver of smoke rises up past the clouds, smelling of Sandalwood. The clan leader dips their head in reverence towards the small statue, two intertwined dragons, one of light, and one of dark. Before they could finish their morning meditation, another stumbles into the smoke-filled room already breaking the morning vigil though the sun had barely passed the horizon. "Yes?" Anzel asks.

The newcomer stutters, knowing this was not protocol. "We h-have a vi-vi-visitor--" As Anzel turns, the other dips their head, expecting the question Anzel had yet to ask, "They say that they'd like to learn, Clean Leader."

Anzel sighed through their nostrils and turned back to the incense. "If they want to learn, take them to the Room of Silence, where their patience will be tested until I am ready. Do not disturb me again, disciple."

~ + ~

There were once two twin dragons, one whose scales were brighter than the sun on a snowy day, thus they were named, Sol. The other was darker than the moonless night, Nox. These two grew up side by side deep within the mountains, being twin sisters they shared everything together, memories, food, explorations of caves, morning mediations. Until one day, Nox met Amaris. Having fallen in love, Nox found herself spending less time with her sister. Scorned, the dragon of light left the mountains-- searching for someone to share her grievances with. Eventually, she found, Irian.

Neither sister wished to see the other, both were convinced that the other was in the wrong. Their consorts both felt as if there was no middle ground and decided to not interfere with the conflict. This, unfortunately, caused disaster once the two met again, with time for their wounds to fester, neither wanted to accept that they were wrong, and in their anger, they flattened mountains as they fought. Neither could see with clear eyes and when it was all over and done with only a few mountains remained and both were lost to the mist, never to be found again.

Their lovers left behind and heartbroken stayed in hopes that one day they would return, wishing to accept them with open arms. But instead, they never came. Forced to move on, the two lovers eventually fell in love with each other, after all, they shared a melancholy heart and wished for nothing but love to fill it instead. Despite falling in love with one another, both still felt deep in their hearts that they would return to them in due time, and decided that if they did not have the chance to ever see the twins again, then at least maybe their ancestors would. In hopes of this dream, they created a clan, with many others they recruited with like-minded ideas.

Thus the Empyrean Clan was created.

Irian and Amaris taught their disciples how to cultivate their energy in ways that were not destructive like the twin dragons, to control their anger and use their powers to help those in need. This resulted in a long line of descendants who devoted their lives to cultivating their Qi.

Some cultivators stay in the mountains, while others travel and help dragon-kind exorcize fierce dragon ghosts unable to move on. Every once in a while there are newcomers who decide to quit their life of worldly desires to learn the way of this clan so that they too can cultivate and become stronger.

~ + ~

An incense time later, Anzel left their morning meditation room to silently walk towards the Room of Silence. The morning air was crisp and clear, the faint scent of incense permeating the air as they walked. The sun had just risen and a few trained cultivators were stretching their wings for Morning Flight, waiting for the youngsters just now awakening to gather in the large courtyard.

Anzel was not surprised to see a few small pebble-looking dragons half fly half run up to them, only reaching up to half of their height.

The children tucked their wings in tightly before dipping their heads in respect, "Good morning Clan Leader Anzel." They all said politely, some too early, some too late, sounding like a garbled mess. The Clan Leader allowed themselves to smile, as it was endearing.

"Good morning children, are you ready for Morning Flight?" An astounding amount of "yes"s were heard from each child. "Your mentors are waiting." They said with a tilt of their head in the direction of the older dragons watching with soft eyes. It was all that was needed for the children to go off running toward them. Anzel shook their head gently before crossing over the courtyard and straight into the Room of Silence. Before the newcomer could speak, the Clan Leader instructed, "Come. If you are to learn, then you will listen while we fly."
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:05 am

Hello hello! I am XLOVEr, you may call me Love, or if you don't like that, just X will do! I am an adult and prefer to not roleplay with anyone underage as it just makes me feel weird. I write fanfiction often so something replies will be fairly slow if I'm in the flow, but it also means I can write fairly well in my opinion, my max for a roleplay is 1k, minimum will be a few sentences. The length of my posts are up to what I'm given.

< I have no plot in mind for any of these, so I'm open! >

βœ– Β» Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
βœ– Β» Cruel Prince
βœ– Β» Workplace office romance like; Business Proposal/My secret Romance
βœ– Β» Marriage for the rich; perfectly tailored blind dates based off an intensive questionnaire
βœ– Β» anything
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me