SilverStärlight's RP Form Database

A place to store your roleplay character information.

SilverStärlight's RP Form Database

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon May 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Hello. c: This is just a little corner where I'll be keeping forms for any characters that I have RPed or am at all considering RPing in the future. I specialize in canon "fandom-based" characters, but I may try RPing some of my OCs sometime, too.
Though my forms all tend to have a similar layout, the exact information and level of detail in each can vary from character to character. I don't really have a good reason why. o3o

(All canon characters belong to their respective creators)

Index-

Canon-
x Robin (Fire Emblem)*
x Pearl (Splatoon)
x Dr. Coyle (ARMS)
x Min Min (ARMS)
x Ness (MOTHER/EarthBound)*
x Richter (Castlevania)
x Brigitte (Overwatch)

Fan-OC-
x Aster (Splatoon)*

Full OC-
(N/A)

* = Character has yet to be RPed by me on CS
Last edited by StarWithRockDots on Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Robin (Fire Emblem)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon May 20, 2019 6:33 pm

<O>~~~~~~⚡~~~~~~<O>

Image © Nintendo

<O> - Basic Info
-_-Name: Robin
-_-Gender: Male
-_-Fandom: Fire Emblem
-_-Species: Human
-_-Age: Young adult (not specified in canon)
__|
<O> - Personality and traits
Robin is a gifted tactician whose genius has earned him a great deal of respect in his home world. Those who know him well never question his judgement when he proposes a plan, no matter how unbelievable it initially sounds, because they have seen what he's capable of. Despite this distinction, however, he is a rather humble man who prefers to see those who rely on him as friends and equals.

Robin believes that strong bonds of friendship between allies are extremely important, and he values such bonds very greatly. He cares very deeply for his friends, and will do anything in his power to protect them--and anyone else who needs it, too, for that matter. When planning for battle, he puts the safety of his comrades first, and is never willing to send them into risky situations if it isn't absolutely needed. To him, allowing the death of a single ally equates to failure.

Off of the battlefield, Robin can be somewhat quiet--he's quite good at accidentally sneaking up on and startling people, actually--but has an easygoing, curious, and very friendly disposition. Whenever he's able to, he tends to spend a lot of time reading, studying, and coming up with strategies and tactics for future battles. When he's not occupied with this, however, he instead focuses his attention on his friends. A very kindhearted person, he often ends up trying to help them with their problems, whatever they may be--even if it's something he thinks is rather ridiculous. Even if they don't outright tell him what's bothering them, he's pretty good at figuring such things out himself. He has a healthy sense of humor, and will sometimes attempt to lighten a heavy mood with a touch of laughter. Overall, he's somewhat prone to making dryly humorous comments and witty remarks, though he mostly keeps his sarcastic side to himself. On some occasions, he may even display a downright goofy streak.

Although he's quite patient, Robin may become frazzled when dealing with extremely quirky characters or outrageous situations. Additionally, although he is gentle, he's not afraid to call others out on behavior or actions he sees as harmful or potentially dangerous. When it comes to heated exchanges, he's good at keeping his cool, and tends not to react to the angry words of others--though this doesn't necessarily mean his feelings aren't hurt when he's insulted.

_____
__|
<O> - Powers and weapons
Robin possesses very strong magical abilities. In addition to using tomes to cast offensive spells in battle, he can also channel the magic to allow him to levitate. This magic can be used to levitate objects, as well. He can also wield a sword, though he's not quite as skilled with swordplay as he is with magic.
_____

<O>~~~~~~⚡~~~~~~<O>

(Note: Robin also has a female version, identical in virtually every aspect aside from appearance and gender. The one I bring in would generally depend on the RP's current gender ratio)
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pearl (Splatoon)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon May 20, 2019 6:36 pm

============🦑============

Image © Nintendo
👑--Basic Info--👑
Name: Pearl
Fandom: Splatoon
Species: Inkling

👑--Appearance--👑
Hair color: Cream and pink tentacles (though the pink portion can change color)
Eye color: Gold, with star-shaped pupils of a lighter golden shade
Skin tone: Light
Height: 4' 9"
Weight: N/A

👑--Personality--👑
Pearl has a very bold, loud, and informal personality. As a rapper with plenty of attitude, she speaks quite bluntly, making frequent use of slang in her everyday speech, and tends to be quite cocky. She's highly spontaneous, and can be short-tempered, causing her to sometimes jump into things headfirst without thinking. She also tends to have trouble sitting still, and can be easily distracted as well.

Pearl is a member of a two-person band called "Off the Hook", along with her best friend Marina--an Octoling. Pearl provides vocals (mostly rapping), whereas Marina, while also providing (singing) vocals, is also a DJ and occasional keytarist/keyboardist. Although the two often joke around and poke fun at one another, Pearl is very loyal to and protective of Marina, and will not hesitate to viciously confront anyone who threatens her. Since learning more about Marina's past, this protectiveness may have gotten even stronger.

👑--Abilities and Weapons--👑
Being an Inkling, Pearl possesses the species' typical abilities (which are also shared by Octolings, though their cephalopod form differs). Inklings are able to shape-shift between two different forms: a humanoid form and a squid form. They are capable of producing colorful ink in either form, though ink production is much easier and more efficient in squid form (especially when submerged in a puddle of their ink while in this form); in humanoid form, they can only produce ink at an extremely slow rate. Their ink is not permanent, as it is quickly eaten away by airborne microbes. Inklings mainly use their ink for combat purposes, using it as ammo for a wide variety of weapons. Some weapons--referred to as "special weapons"--are extremely powerful, but can only be used after being charged first. When in possession of a fully-charged special, the wielder's tentacles will appear much brighter and begin flapping wildly, and bubbles will be observed forming atop their head, resembling boiling liquid. In addition to being used as a means of attack, ink has some defensive uses as well. By entering squid form, Inklings can dive into and swim in ink that matches their current color, allowing them to hide and/or move much more quickly. Additionally, when submerged in their ink, Inklings tend to recover from damage more quickly than they would if they weren't submerged. Lastly, Inklings can build up pressure inside of themselves while in squid form, then send themselves rocketing skyward with a jet of ink; this ability is known as a "Super Jump".

Pearl's favorite class of ink weapons is the Dualies, and she will be sent here with the Enperry Splat Dualies in specific. Dualies are ink guns that come in pairs, meant for dual-wielding. They give their wielder impressive mobility, allowing them to perform "dodge-rolls" to get out of harm's way. Dodge-rolling can also make the Dualie-wielder a more difficult target. The Enperry Splat Dualies possess well-rounded stats among other weapons of their class, and come with Curling Bombs and Inkjet as their sub weapon and special weapon, respectively.

Curling Bombs are bombs that resemble curling stones. They slide along the ground when thrown, leaving an ink trail behind them, before eventually exploding. Their explosion timer can be adjusted just before throwing, causing the bomb to travel more slowly and explode sooner if needed.

The Inkjet is a combination of an ink-propelled jetpack and a hand-held cannon that fires exploding ink projectiles. The Inkjet's exhaust inks the ground beneath it, and the projectiles fired explode with impressive force, giving them a wide area of effect. After a while, once the Inkjet has run out of energy, the wielder will be sent flying back to where they initially activated it.
While not an ability (or even a strength), it should be noted that Inklings (and Octolings) seemingly can't swim in water, and have been known to dissolve when submerged in it. As a result, water could be considered one of Pearl's biggest weaknesses.

============🦑============
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dr. Coyle (ARMS)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon May 20, 2019 6:42 pm

===========🗲💀🗲===========

Image © Nintendo
🗲--Basic Info--🗲
Name: Dr. Coyle
Nickname: "The Rad Scientist"
Fandom: ARMS
Species: Human (with ARMS (extendable, spring-like arms in place of regular ones))

🗲--Appearance/Other Info--🗲
Hair color: Bright green, with a metallic shine
Eye color: Green with spiraled irises
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 152 lb
ARMS: Copper cores wrapped in large, brassy coils that rotate constantly
Accent: General Australian

🗲--Personality and Traits--🗲
Dr. Coyle is an incredibly gifted genius, though she often displays rather unsettling and sometimes crazed behavior. Her number one passion and obsession is ARMS; allegedly, she never developed the ability naturally, so she even went so far as to experiment on herself, intending to gain it through the power of science instead--clearly, she was successful. Though she often speaks menacingly, in a manner befitting some sort of supervillain, she doesn't actually seem to technically have evil intentions; her main goal is simply to become the strongest ARMS fighter of all time. She will, however, do just about anything it takes to achieve this goal, and is most certainly not concerned about playing fair.

Dr. Coyle tends to analyze others--especially potential opponents--very closely, and isn't afraid to point out any flaws or weaknesses that she may find. She has a very high opinion of herself, as well, and definitely isn't above boasting. Additionally, unless they're of particular interest to her, she doesn't seem to care much about others' stories and experiences most of the time. Due to this, she can come off as cold, or even heartless. That being said, she is far from being inexpressive; she can often be very dramatic, displaying an extremely wide variety of reactions to various situations, sometimes to a comical degree.

🗲--Strengths and Abilities--🗲
Possesses an immensely brilliant mind
Is very strong physically
Can reach or strike from afar, thanks to her ARMS
The device on her back allows her to levitate, greatly enhancing her mobility
Is able to cloak and become invisible
Can activate up to two additional artificial(?) ARMS--one on each shoulder--if needed

🗲--Weaknesses--🗲
Obsesses over ARMS to a degree that could probably be considered unhealthy
Refuses to accept it when her foe is stronger than she is
Will obstinately continue fighting even when dangerously weakened
Can be wildly unpredictable
Does not take defeat well (or victory, for that matter)
Has trouble dealing with and handling her emotions
Seems to have an aversion to snakes
Is bad at cooking, and is rumored to lack a sense of taste

🗲--Weapons--🗲
Dr. Coyle fights using weapons developed for the ARMS sport, which are also known as ARMS themselves. The weapons are worn on the hands, similarly to how a boxer wears gloves. She has three signature ARMS (like all ARMS fighters, save for Springtron): Lokjaw, Parabola, and Brrchuk. However, as there's no practical way for her to carry all of her ARMS at once in this RP, she'll come equipped with one Lokjaw on each hand.

The Lokjaw is Dr. Coyle's most frequently-seen ARM: a heavy ARM shaped roughly like a spherical silver skull with one central glowing red eye. Though it moves a little slowly, its weight means that it's difficult to block, and can be used to reliably knock down attacks. When charged, it can shoot an exploding fireball from its mouth.

===========🗲💀🗲===========
Last edited by StarWithRockDots on Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Min Min (ARMS)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon May 20, 2019 6:49 pm

============🐲============

Image © Nintendo, made transparent by me
🍜--Basic Info--🍜
Name: Min Min
Fandom: ARMS
Species: Human (with ARMS)

🍜--Appearance--🍜
Hair color: Blonde (and honestly quite noodle-like in appearance)
Eye color: Green (with a noticeable spiral pattern in the iris)
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: "Unimportant"
ARMS: Ramen noodles
Accent: Chinese (her native language)

🍜--Personality--🍜
Min Min's personality has been described as fiery. She is a very spirited, resolute person, and when she puts her mind to something, she will not let anyone or anything stand in her way. Even when at a size disadvantage, she will fight with just as much courage as ever. Always alert and vigilant, she tends to be wary of strangers until she knows for sure that they can be trusted.

Although she can be very serious at times, this isn't always the case. When at ease, she generally has a much more serene attitude, and can even become somewhat lighthearted if she feels especially worry-free. She does have one notable quirk in particular: an immense love of ramen. This passion seems to run in her blood, as her family actually owns a renowned ramen restaurant. Her love of ramen is so great, she has even been known to make ramen-themed comments and references in battle and everyday speech from time to time. It should be noted that her mood can even be influenced by how long it's been since she's last eaten a good bowl of ramen.

🍜--Abilities and Weapons--🍜
Min Min possesses the "Gift of ARMS"; where an unaffected human's arms would be, she instead has the stretchy limbs known as ARMS. When an affected individual's power "awakens" for the first time, their ARMS take the form of something either very important to that individual, or something that happened to be in the area at the time. Due to Min Min's connection with ramen, this is what her ARMS ended up being made of. When not in use, her ARMS look mostly like regular human arms, albeit ramen-colored, and with the arm portion having an appearance of being completely wrapped in long, somewhat flattened noodles. Additionally, when her ARMS are not in use, she wears a green, dragon scale-patterned bracelet with gold trim at the edges on each wrist.

When in use, the ARMS take on a clearly spring-like, coiled shape. They are extremely flexible, and can stretch to an incredible length. In order to properly control the ARMS, however, a special mask must be worn at all times. If the mask is removed, the ARMS have a tendency to change shape unpredictably and involuntarily. Those who use ARMS to fight as a sport equip them with a variety of special weapons (which are also known as ARMS, themselves), worn on the hands in the same way that a boxer wears gloves. The ARMS weapons that Min Min will have access to in this RP are the Dragon and the Ramram.

The Dragon (two of which are pictured in the above image) is a somewhat unusual ARM in that it isn't used to deal blows directly. Instead, it fires beams from its mouth to attack from a distance. When the weapon is charged, these beams become fiery.
The Ramram is a primarily red-orange, ring-shaped weapon that flies in a curved path towards the target when thrown. It flies somewhat quickly, and can be rather effective at catching targets by surprise. When charged, it becomes cloaked in flames.

Additionally, Min Min has a unique ARMS ability. With enough focus, her left ARM itself can actually transform into a dragon-like form, becoming thicker and sporting dark green scales. As long as her left ARM stays in this form, the weapon that she has equipped on it will permanently remain in a charged state. However, if her focus is broken, the left ARM will return to its usual ramen form.

Aside from her ARMS, Min Min is also a skilled martial artist in general. Her ability to deflect incoming attacks with swift, well-timed kicks is particularly noteworthy.

============🐲============
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ness (MOTHER/EarthBound)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon May 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Ω==ɣ==β==α==🌎==α==β==ɣ==Ω

Image © Nintendo

--Basic Info--
Name: Ness
Fandom: MOTHER/EarthBound
Species: Human

--Personality and Traits-- (WIP)
Ness is a very optimistic and courageous boy, willing to take on any challenge for the sake of what's right. He's a true hero, doing everything he can to help anyone in need. In a group, he supports his friends with everything he has, keeping them safe and their morale high. Although normally he can be somewhat of a clown, often joking around and trying to make his friends laugh, he discards this silliness as soon as things get serious. His favorite food is steak.

--Abilities--
Ness can use baseball bats and yo-yos as weapons in battle, but his greatest strength by far is his overwhelmingly powerful psychic abilities ("PSI"). Over the course of his adventure to save his home world, he defeated the evil part of his mind, unlocked his true potential, and was granted the power of the Earth itself. He mainly specializes in using supportive techniques to heal and/or strengthen himself and his allies, but does also have access to some offensive powers. His main offensive PSI technique is his signature move, "PK Rockin'"; a great, pulsing wave of psychokinetic energy that deals heavy damage to multiple foes. He additionally has access to one particularly handy other PSI technique: Teleport. With this, he and his friends can easily backtrack to any location they've visited before.

Ω==ɣ==β==α==🌎==α==β==ɣ==Ω
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Richter Belmont (Castlevania)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon May 20, 2019 7:34 pm

⛓️--------------------⛓️

Image © Nintendo/Konami

- Basic Info
-_•-Name: Richter Belmont
-_•-Gender: Male
-_•-Fandom: Castlevania
-_•-Species: Human
-_•-Age: 19-25 (Timeline placement unclear)

- Other Details
-_•-Hair color: Brown
-_•-Eye color: Dark blue
-_•-Skin tone: Light
-_•-Build: Fit and heavily muscular
-_•-Height: 6'+ (wild guess)
-_•-Weight: 220lbs+ (wild guess)

- Personality and Traits
Although he can be stubborn and very reckless, preferring to use brawn over brains to get through things, Richter is a very capable hero. He has an adamantine will, a vehement nature, and a strong sense of justice. He can be hotheaded at times, but is generally benevolent, honest, and friendly in character. He has a tendency to underestimate others if they don't appear obviously strong, but his heart is in the right place, and these judgments aren't mean-spirited; he simply wants to protect weaker individuals from harm.

Richter is very passionate about fighting and destroying the forces of darkness and evil for the sake of all that is light and good. Due to his incredible strength and abilities in combat, he will boldly and tenaciously face any fiend with confidence. If his foe proves difficult, his resolve only burns even hotter. He has great faith in humanity, strongly believing that, overall, people's good desires will always ultimately overcome their evil ones. He cares very much for those he's close to, and will fight ferociously to protect them.

Of course, Richter isn't without his weaknesses. For starters, he has been known to have a resentful streak. Additionally, he has one particular core flaw that can prove problematic in many ways: sometimes, he simply doesn't think. He tends to charge headfirst into danger, and is easily provoked into falling for traps. He may even attempt to obstinately push forward while injured. Finally, one other notable weakness is the fact that he can, in fact, be quite naive. Once his trust is earned, it can be easily abused to deceive or even manipulate him. Considering the potential consequences--for himself and others alike--this may in fact be his biggest weakness. [color=silver]Other than cream pies.

_____

- Powers and Weapons
Richter is an exceptionally strong member of the Belmont clan: a clan of fearsomely powerful vampire hunters. As a result, he possesses truly outstanding might and combat skill. He's armed with a wide variety of weapons made to fight vampires and other creatures of the night, and can use a variety of fighting techniques, weapon-based or otherwise.

Richter's main weapon is a legendary sacred whip known as the Vampire Killer, which has been passed down in the Belmont clan for generations. The whip has appeared in several forms, though its most iconic form is a chain whip with a spiked ball at the tip--the form he will be wielding here. This whip deals heavy damage to creatures of darkness: even those with godlike power can be harmed by it. It should be noted, however, that if used at its full power by a non-Belmont, the whip will slowly drain the life of its wielder, eventually killing them.

Aside from the Vampire Killer, Richter has access to many other fiend-slaying weapons, including a boomerang-like throwing cross (his preferred "sub-weapon"), a dagger, an axe, holy water, a "magic book", and even a pocket watch that briefly slows time. Furthermore, each of his weapons--Vampire Killer included--can be used for special techniques known as "Item Crashes". An Item Crash is a devastatingly powerful move that brings forth a weapon's hidden power, though it requires a lot of energy. Each weapon has its own unique Item Crash technique. For example, the cross' Item Crash--known as "Grand Cross"--causes a multitude of crosses made of light to fly up from the ground.

In addition to all of his weapons and Item Crashes, Richter can perform several extra techniques. Despite his hefty physique, he can move with surprising agility to perform certain moves, such as a backflip from a standing jump, or his signature "slide jump" kick. He has a variety of other miscellaneous close-quarters combat skills at his disposal, and can even fight quite effectively by punching and kicking if he has to, thanks to his sheer strength.

_____

⛓️--------------------⛓️
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brigitte Lindholm (Overwatch)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:05 am

/----------||----------\

Image (c) Blizzard Entertainment

--Basic Info--
-_•-Name: Brigitte Lindholm (Note: her name is not pronounced like "BRIDGE-it"--it's pronounced something like "bri-GHEE-tuh")
-_•-Gender: Female
-_•-Fandom: Overwatch
-_•-Species: Human
-_•-Age: 23

--Other details--
-_•-Hair color: Auburn
-_•-Eye color: Light brown
-_•-Skin tone: Fair, with some freckles on her cheeks
-_•-Height: 6'2"
-_•-Build: Fit and quite brawny
-_•-Casual outfit: Generally some variant of red pants/overalls and a dark gray tee, almost always with torn-off sleeves
-_•-Other: The glowing flag seen in the image above is not always up; it's usually folded down into the back of her armor.

--Personality and traits--
Brigitte is a very hearty, sincere, and down-to-earth young woman. She has an easygoing and jovial personality, but is also pragmatic, an exceptionally hard worker, and very stubborn; once she has her mind set on something, there's no stopping her. She's very friendly, and loves helping other people, sometimes going out of her way to do small acts of kindness for others. She's a bit on the reserved side, but is clear and honest in expressing what's on her mind when she sees fit. She's not afraid to take pride in her accomplishments, but will also readily recognize her own mistakes. Being able to read others quite well, she can often tell when something is troubling someone, and will try her best to help them however she can. Her perky, positive attitude is not easily dampened, and she tends to be great at keeping her companions' spirits up, both on and off the battlefield. If anyone hurts her friends, she will likely come to personally resent the offending party--perhaps even more so than if she herself was the victim.

Brigitte is the youngest daughter of Torbjörn Lindholm--a world-renowned weapons designer and engineer. Though she herself ultimately did not end up pursuing a career in engineering, she remains passionate about it. When it comes to designing and building armor and other defensive equipment, she's even sometimes regarded as a master. She's overall fascinated by machines and technology, and tends to take notice of others' tech, but is often just a little too shy to actually approach and ask about examining it. For this reason, she is especially grateful when they offer instead, and is also happy to do repairs or discuss potential upgrades when asked.

In battle, Brigitte is a mighty warrior and protector of her loved ones--and of strangers in need, too. Fighting with intense heart and tenacity, she will do everything in her power to prevent harm from befalling others, often literally putting herself between them and danger. She is not normally a reckless fighter, but may become more so when desperate to save someone. Though always an imposing fighter, she becomes especially serious when fighting against those who commit evil deeds and make others miserable. When dealing with questionable or "evil" individuals in any situation, she treats them with a noticeably colder attitude.

Brigitte hails from Gothenburg, Sweden; her first language is Swedish, and she speaks English with a Swedish accent. She also has an enormous soft spot for cats, enjoys exercising, and loves to eat--an activity in which she's extremely difficult to compete with, especially after she's been working hard. Some of her favorite foods include sweet pastries such as pies, doughnuts, and--most of all--the semla: a seasonal Swedish treat consisting of a cardamom-spiced bun filled with almond paste and whipped cream.

_____

--Weapons and Skills--

Brigitte wields a rocket flail and an expandable barrier shield in combat. Able to hit quite hard, the rocket flail's head is attached to the handle by an extendable chain, and can even be forcefully whipped ahead to strike targets from a respectable distance away. The barrier shield, on the other hand, is used for both defense and offense: in addition to blocking attacks, it can also be used for aggressively ramming into the target.

Brigitte's less combat-focused skills include her mechanical expertise, metalworking skills, and some first aid skills, which of course can be very useful in the field.

_____

\----------||----------/
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aster (Splatoon OC)

Postby StarWithRockDots » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:28 am

--------------------

Image (c) Me

--Basic Info--
-_•-Name: Asteria L'Orque
-_•-Nicknames: Aster, Charms
-_•-Title: "Flying Monarch"
-_•-Gender: Female
-_•-Fandom: Splatoon (OC)
-_•-Species: Octoling
-_•-Age: Somewhere in her (mid-late) twenties
-_•-Orientation: Aroace

--Other details--
-_•-Usual "Hair" Color: Orange (with bright blue at the very tips)
-_•-Eye color: Greenish silver
-_•-Height: 5'6"
-_•-Build: Rather buff, but with little definition
-_•-Additional/Alternate Attire and Notes--
-_•-- Often wears regular blue or gray jeans instead of her color-matching ones
-_•-- Doesn't always wear her jacket; when it is worn, unzipped or zipped are both common
-_•-- Wears a t-shirt under her jacket (Rockenberg Black, but with a v-neck)
-_•-- Partially obscured in the image: she wears two black, metal-studded wristbands, one on each wrist

--Personality and traits--
Reserved, somewhat aloof, and not likely to go out of her way to socialize, especially with strangers. She might respond coldly if approached rudely or too boldly, but responds warmly to those who approach her in a calm and polite manner, revealing her true nature. She is in fact quite affectionate, and makes no attempt to hide it in most cases. Although usually a bit more on the quiet side, she may actually behave somewhat boisterously from time to time. She has an overall mellow disposition and elegant vibe, but displays a notable aggressive streak in battle and tends to fight with brutal ferocity--albeit while still usually maintaining a cool-headed attitude overall. She is by no means a reckless hothead, and tends to always think before acting unless she's sufficiently desperate. Will continue fighting as hard as she can until the very last moment. She also has a playful side, and a sassy one as well; she enjoys teasing her more overconfident rivals in particular--usually gently--with the exact way she goes about this varying on a case-by-case basis. She's decent at reading the emotions of others, but has a blind spot when it comes to signs of romantic feelings directed towards her, unless blatant enough. She is, of course, not at all interested in having such a relationship, and will normally attempt to be as gentle as she can in explaining this if she needs to.

Often feels as if she's expected to act as a "babysitter" for her younger teammates, which can annoy her. However, she seems to be naturally protective of the less-obnoxious ones--something that she will likely deny if it's mentioned. Being in a situation where she feels expected to carry dead weight annoys her even more, especially if she feels like nothing she does is enough to make up for things. That being said, she is very understanding of obvious newcomers and their mistakes, feeling compassion for them when they're thrown in over their heads. Tends to respond to annoyances in a sarcastic deadpan fashion if she doesn't simply choose to keep it to herself, but can also get much more clearly agitated or even furious depending on the situation. Has a particular dislike for people who behave recklessly or foolishly, then whine and complain when their actions fail and make things harder for everyone else--something she refers to simply as "crying". Cowards and quitters are other common targets of her contempt. The more desperate and difficult the situation, and the less she feels like anyone is helping her, the more likely she is to display a domineering attitude out of frustration. She is overall intensely competitive, and doesn't care at all for unwarranted gloating. Even outside of battle, she can quickly become intimidating if she feels the need to.

Aster is very fond of music, which tends to have a strong positive effect on her mood. Although she naturally leans slightly towards rock and metal, she will just as eagerly listen to and appreciate a wide variety of other genres. She does not display the slightest hint of self-consciousness over her listening habits, even if she was, for example, loudly listening to cute pop songs while wearing her usual metal-esque attire; in fact, she's likely to openly tease those who seem to take issue with it, or in certain special cases even attempt to intimidate them. She has a disdainful view of those with both a narrow-minded taste in music and a tendency to dismiss other genres and their fans. For these reasons, she does not consider herself a member of any particular music subculture--her typical relation to those who openly identify as "metalheads" is often as an unrelenting rival. Other interests of hers include drawing, gaming, and lifting weights. Another thing she's quite fond of is her Annaki Charms; the pair of sunglasses that seemingly never leave her face, to the point where it can be rather absurd. She has even adorned hers with a small charm on the right arm, shiny silver in color and shaped like a four-pointed star.

_____

--Weapons, Abilities, and Weaknesses--

Standard Octoling abilities (color-changing, ink usage, shapeshifting between humanoid and octopus forms) and weaknesses (submersion in water). She is able to swim in her own color of ink in octopus form, which enables her to move more quickly. Submerging in her ink also allows her to heal herself to some degree. Her most commonly-used ink weapon is the Hydra Splatling: a large, heavy weapon that forcefully rapid-fires ink over a very long distance after charging up. Her physical strength is higher than average for her species, thanks both to her frequent wielding of the aforementioned weapon and weight training. This allows her to move more nimbly than one might expect from someone carrying such a weapon, with surprising agility and grace. A few other weapons that she's been known to use include Heavy Splatling Deco, Sorella Brella, Splash-O-Matic, Inkbrush Nouveau, and Dualie Squelchers. May also use Luna Blaster Neo, Tri-Stringer, and Splatana Wiper on occasion. Is also capable of wielding the Splat Charger, but does so very rarely and tends to keep it a secret.

As with all members of her species, if she sustains too much damage or is suddenly plunged into water, her body will immediately and forcefully break down into ink--this is referred to as being "splatted". If this occurs and there is a working ink-based spawning device available for her to use, then her spirit will travel back to the device and she will re-form there. However, if she were to be splatted without an active spawn device being available to her, she would permanently die.

_____

--------------------
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me