โ˜พ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐žโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ \\

A place to store your roleplay character information.

priv group rp

Postby chase. » Sun May 28, 2023 9:00 am

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
xxxxxxxxxx๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด, ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด,
๐š†๐™ดโ€™๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ถ๐™พ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ! ๐š๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐™ต๐™พ๐š ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚!
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by chase. on Tue May 30, 2023 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cassiopeia โ€œcasโ€ bailey

Postby chase. » Mon May 29, 2023 7:34 am

f.c ben barnes

Cas is 5โ€™10, tall enough for him. Heโ€™s athletic, but
not very muscular - being more agile and fast than
brawny. This man does not tan easily; and despite
the fact heโ€™s spent most of his time abroad, he is
rather pale. His brunette hair is long, it is layered
- with the pieces around the front of his face cut
shorter and curled back. Casโ€™ eyes are hazel, but
the brown ring around his iris is so uniform itโ€™s looks
like he has central heterochromia. Most of the time
he is clean shaven, but sometimes he just canโ€™t be
bothered - and becomes covered in facial scruff
in a matter of days.

He is littered in tattoos. His parents often
expressed their hatred for the artwork, and Cas
took that as his sign to get as many as he could.
Most of them are limited to his back, torso and
upper arms; but he does have a few more visible
such as some odd symbols on the back of his neck.
Unsurprisingly, he also has a fair range of piercings.
Both his earlobes are pierced, he also has a rook
piercing and two helixโ€™s in his left ear. He tried a
few times to have his nose and eyebrow pierced,
but he just fiddled too much with the jewellery.

His dress sense is also something of a mystery.
Cas can be seen wearing fancy and tailored
suits if he feels like going to a more pretentious
party - but most often heโ€™s in moreโ€ฆ dark and
grundge-esc wear. Ripped black jeans with an
oversized band shirt and a hoodie or leather
jacket. Letโ€™s not forget his combat boots.
Overall, he could be found wearing pretty much
anything. Flannel shirts, joggers, bomber
jackets, cargo trousers, you name it - heโ€™s
probably worn it. Half of his clothes have
also been stolen from other people on his
travels, so heโ€™s got a bit of a blend in the
olโ€™ suitcase.

Much like the rest of his personality, he
has a rather dramatic mode of transport.
Proud father of a black turbine superbike,
all he really needed was to be told that
it was one of the fastest, if not the fastest
motorbike that existed and he was sold.
Itโ€™s not the most practical vehicle - but
itโ€™s a great party trick and taking people
on joyrides typically lands him a nice few
free drinks. His driving speed can be a bit..
daunting. But casโ€™ response is a typical
โ€œSpeed has never killed anyone,
suddenly becoming stationary? Thatโ€™s
whatโ€™ll get you!โ€

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€œcause itโ€™s my problem if I want to pack up and run awayโ€
โ€œitโ€™s my business if I feel the need to smoke and drink and swayโ€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ™›
xxxx cassiopeia โ€œcasโ€ bailey โ—‹ transmale โ—‹ bi โ—‹ 22 โ—‹ the ex

[ adventurous ] [ daring ] [ charming ] [ sarcastic ] [ confident ] [ rebellious ]

__________________________________basic info__________________________________

Cassiopeia, or more commonly โ€œcasโ€, was born to a wealthy family in London.
The Baileyโ€™s were a rich family, the home and wealth being passed through generations;
because of this, they had a rather old-fashioned sense of doing things - attending galas
and fancy social parties. Forcing Cas to take etiquette classes, making him go as far as
even meeting other children from other families in the hopes of forming connections.

Cas, however, was never really the child his parents wanted him to be. To start with they
wanted a daughter, which Cas was very adamantly not. They wanted someone quiet,
malleable, a child who was obedient - Cas was loud, stubborn and defiant. His parents
tried to have more kids, but ultimately Cas remained an only child - which was likely
the sole reason he wasnโ€™t disowned. His parents tried to break him in for years, pulling
on the reigns whilst Cas chomped at the bit. The only thing they got right with him was
his name - an incredibly dramatic sounding name. Cassiopeia is a constellation in the
northern sky, bright and bold. Technically it was named after a female figure, but Cas
didnโ€™t care to change it - it was too irregular of a name for that to even matter to the boy.

Cas ran away multiple times during his childhood, not willing to put up with the torment
of his parents. Eventually, when he was sixteen they were both victims to a fatal car
accident - and overnight their entire fortune went to Cas. Most kids would be distraught
at losing their only family so young - but Cas was more conflicted on it. He wasnโ€™t sure what
to do with himself, he didnโ€™t make any connections in his parentโ€™s world and was often seen
as nothing more than a scuff mark on their name, and now he was all that was left of it.

Naturally, instead of seeking out support, Cas turned to partying. He travelled the world,
dropping out of school and living life so fast that his past couldnโ€™t ever catch up to him.
He hasnโ€™t had a chance to really โ€˜grow-upโ€™ yet, he has no sense of what he wants to do in life,
and instead looks for anyway to entertain himself - which usually ends up with him in the
back of a police car, or with his face plastered all over social media; having passed out
drunk in a random place. Usually the life of a party, the center of a truth or dare game, he
can make friends wherever he goes - but he rarely ever keeps them around. Thereโ€™s been a
few throughout the years that heโ€™s grown fond of - but theyโ€™re living their own lives,
settled in their own countries.

There was one exception - and that was MJ. Cas met him whilst on a trip to America, and the
pair kicked it off like a house on fire. Eventually they decided to date, and Cas would still go
off exploring on his own, but would return home to MJ. MJ even occasionally joined him, and
Cas was infatuated with every single second of it. As with all good things, something had to
go wrong. MJ decided that he was ready to for the next step - wanting to move in together.
So he did the worst thing he could possibly have done, Cas had been back in the states for not
even three days and MJ got down on one knee and proposed - asking Cas to stay, permanently.
The man spooked, commitment was not his strong suit and the idea of settling down scared him
to no ends. Mj didnโ€™t even get a chance to talk it through with Cas, when he woke up the next
morning, Cas was gone - the only evidence that their relationship had even existed was a short
post-it note and a clip with a few hundred dollars of consolation money.

That had been the last Cas had heard of Mj, he threw himself back into his busy lifestyle - not
giving himself the chance to regret what he had done. It haunted him, the guilt gnawing away
at him like a dog to a bone. Every night heโ€™d brush it off though, and eventually Mj became
a ghost - someone that just haunted him in his dreams. Fast forward a year later, and the next
thing Cas hears on the news is the fact Mj has been found dead. That wasnโ€™t his problem, Mj
was just another ex-lover now. The party-goer didnโ€™t even attend the funeral, too ashamed to
face Mjโ€™s family after everything. And then that damned clue arrived at his doorstep. His dead
almost fiancรฉ deciding it would be funny to get Cas involved. A simple piece of paper along with
the short note Cas had left, and then of course the engagement ring. Cas took the bait - maybe
this would be his chance to repent his sins and finally redeem himself - stopping Mj from
haunting his dreams once and for all.
________________________________________________________________________________
[ estp ] [ nov ] [ scorpio ] [ mulled spice and leather ] [ adhd ] [ self-serving ]
Last edited by chase. on Tue May 30, 2023 12:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i swear itโ€™s nothing personal

Postby chase. » Mon May 29, 2023 7:35 am

these friends - they donโ€™t love you, they just love the hotel suites now!
    I donโ€™t care what you think, as long as itโ€™s about me.
    trivia
    i. quite likes animals, prefers dogs to cats but isnโ€™t a diehard on it. ii. into
    stars and constellations, found interest in it after looking up his name. iii.
    normally listening to music, has a wide range but particularly older bands
    such as abba, queen, or ac/dc, any modern music is rock or indie. add
    the entire phantom of the opera soundtrack to that. iv. can play the piano
    but only does it as a party-trick. v. pretty decent at fighting, heโ€™s been in
    countless bar brawls and street fights since his parentโ€™s death. he can be
    a bit of an instigator. v. could drink enough alcohol to tank a horse and
    still be able to walk in a straight line. vi. doesnโ€™t like coffee, but will
    pound 3 redbulls in five minutes. vii. isnโ€™t the best sleeper, but he can
    fall asleep very easily and in the most random of places. viii. is not
    afraid to start a fight with someone ten times his size if they give him
    a reason too. ix. has a good death stare, itโ€™s probably from his mother.
    x. hates being alone without either music or company - always on the go so
    he doesnโ€™t have to be alone with his own thoughts. xi. doesnโ€™t like sleeping
    in the same room as other people - gets concerned heโ€™ll have a bad dream
    and wake them up. xii. has slept hunched over his motorcycle more times
    than heโ€™s slept in a proper bed at this point. xiii. type of guy to try make
    people fall in love with him just for the ego boost, only for him to leave
    xiv. very smart, however doesnโ€™t act like it - takes a lot of comfort in
    just being your stereotypical rich playboy, he also fears people not liking
    what they see beneath the fun-loving party animal persona, so he pretends
    thatโ€™s all there is to him.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      [ โ™› - respects ] [ โ˜† - pos. ] [ โœฎ - neu. ][ โ˜… - neg. ] [ โฅ - possible interest ] xxxxxxxxxx โ™›

the others !!

'money fixes anything, darling.'
      cassiopeia โ€œcasโ€ bailey - [ โ˜† โ˜… ] - casโ€™ opinion on himself..changes. He normally suffers from a pretty inflated-ego, but itโ€™s hard to tell whatโ€™s real confidence and whatโ€™s faked. He is haunted by leaving Mj and wonders what he could have done different, he wasnโ€™t the best boyfriend - and meeting some of mjโ€™s friends has made him realise how absent he was in his own relationship. He flips between self-loathing and having an over-inflated ego, sometimes too wrapped up in his own persona to care.

'I have this really bad and dangerous idea, do you want to come with me?'
      silas โ€œsiloโ€ graf - [ โ˜† โ™› ] - Silo seems like an all-around good time. Cas is dying to take silo out and about to do stupid and reckless things, anything to get a bit of an escape from the current situation. Everyone needs a partner in crime, and Silo looks to be the perfect candidate - together the duo has the ability to be the life of a party. His personality compliments Casโ€™, and the pair are bound to get up to some trouble together. There seems to be something a bit more to Silo, but Cas is more than happy to forget about that and just enjoy a night of drinks. With time they have the potential to become ride-or-die best-bros, assuming they donโ€™t actually get each-other killed first.

'jesus, can someone get this man a drink?'
      kodiak โ€œkodiโ€ bailey - [ โ˜† ] - What an overprotective and stressy man. Kodi definitely needs to learn to loosen up, but he can respect the dedication Kodi has to the case. The man makes him a bit nervous, being an ex-detective and kodiโ€™s rather unsavoury past is a bit of a bad mix, and Cas just turns the dial up on his personality to try and move Kodiโ€™s attention away from his story.

'quote goes here'
      name here - [ symbols ] - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[feel free to msg me if thereโ€™s any relations or ideas youโ€™d like to discuss <3 ]

Last edited by chase. on Tue May 30, 2023 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kodiak โ€œKodiโ€ orson

Postby chase. » Mon May 29, 2023 7:36 am

f.c brenton thwaites

Kodi is a taller man, standing at 6โ€™2. His skin
is somewhat tanned, and he has a muscular
build. Kodi is a brunette, his hair usually
styled with a side parting and his eyes are a
chocolate colour.

The man has no piercings, and one one small
tattoo of a bear on his inner bicep. He got it
with his mother on his 18th birthday, as a way
to keep her with him even when he moved
across the country. She has a bear cub.

Kodi has a pretty simple dress sense; he
usually wears button-ups during the day,
unless heโ€™s out for a run in which case he
will wear shorts and a t-shirt. Muted,
neutral colours are usually his go to -
heโ€™s not really a fan of anything too
โ€˜flashyโ€™.

He drives a beaten blue pick-up truck,
his mother helped him buy it and itโ€™s p.
much his child. Since being unofficially
fired heโ€™s spent most nights drifting from
rental place to rental place, trying to
make sense of what to do.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ€œIโ€™m holding out for a hero โ€˜til the end of the nightโ€
โ€œheโ€™s gotta be strong and heโ€™s gotta be fast, and heโ€™s gotta be fresh from the fightโ€

xxxxxxxxxx kodiak โ€œkodiโ€ orson โ—‹ cismale โ—‹ bi โ—‹ 24 โ—‹ ex-detective

[ considerate ] [ determined ] [ caring ] [ patient ] [ logical ] [ attentive ]

__________________________________basic info _________________________________
Kodiak grew up in New York City, raised by a single mother. They werenโ€™t
rich, but he was always well-fed and cared for. His father died on duty as a cop,
and ever since he was a young boy Kodi had his heart set on carrying on the legacy.
His mother was of course hesitant, but she encouraged him to pursue his dream
and was there with him every step of the way.

Kodi studied hard in school, and trained hard after school - he took the written civil
exam as soon as he was allowed to, and then a few years later he finally joined when
he turned of age. Kodi climbed through the ranks fast; his fatherโ€™s name helped him a
bit, but it was mainly his dedication and commitment to the role that pushed him through.
When he was just twenty-two, he and his canine partner - Captain, were promoted.
He was occasionally โ€˜loanedโ€™ out to other departments across the states, particularly for
difficult cases. He would work whatever hours he could get his hands on, often being the
first to clock in, and the last one to leave the station. His job was his home, and he took
great pride in his badge.

Everything went downhill for him when mj died. Kodi had known the boy for years, he
wouldnโ€™t consider them bestfriends by any means, probably not even good friends - just
friends. They fell out of contact as they got older, but he knew he could always count
on Mj if he needed help, and vice versa. So when the news broke out that Mj had turned
up dead, Kodiak broke down. Desperate to get justice. His supervisors refused to let him have
anything to do with it, due to his personal connection to the victim. They eventually โ€œsolvedโ€
it, but Kodi couldnโ€™t shake the feeling something was amiss. It just didnโ€™t seem like Mj.

He took the news badly, and pried into the case himself - set on getting some evidence. The
department entertained him for a short-while, but Kodi became tunnel-visioned. He refused
all his other cases, and became fixated on the death of mj. When his colleagues failed to get
through to him, they threatened him with disciplinary action. Kodi didnโ€™t even bat an eyelash,
he was too far gone. The only thing on his mind was solving the case - it went from being
something he felt the need to do for Mj, to something he felt he needed to do to prove himself.
He had never had a case he couldnโ€™t crack before, and the fact this one was personal made it
hurt that much more. Eventually they declared him unfit for work, putting him on suspension
indefinitely - sending him and his police dog, Cap, packing.

[ istj ] [ aug ] [ leo ] [ coffee and lemon ] [ captain ]
Last edited by chase. on Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

weโ€™re all in this together, huh?

Postby chase. » Mon May 29, 2023 7:36 am

trivia
    i. drinks coffee daily, but will scold anyone else for doing the same - heโ€™s a
    hypocrite. ii. tries to be there emotionally for anyone he can be, very kind
    and soft hearted individual - always willing to try help. iii. can sometimes be
    so overprotective itโ€™s overbearing and suffocating. iv. likes going for morning
    runs whilst the sun is coming up, and heโ€™s strict about his training routine.
    v. carries a firearm on him, old detective habits die hard. vi. doesnโ€™t listen to
    music much, only has it on in his truck so Captain has something to listen to.
    vii. enjoys kayaking and paddleboarding - prefers rivers to open water. viii.
    suffers from ptsd from his job, and it can make him anxious and concerned
    for people he cares about, he keeps it under wraps and sees a therapist. ix.
    โ€˜do what I say, not what I doโ€™. x. acts more mature than he is. xi. doesnโ€™t
    take many breaks, but when he does he enjoys watching old films. xii. has a
    good relationship with his mother but doesnโ€™t tell her the details because he
    doesnโ€™t want her to worry. xiii. type of person to wake up half an hour early
    and make breakfast for everyone, he is a team player and wants everyone
    to feel appreciated and looked out for. xiv. should probably take more time
    for himself. xv. would absolutely smack someone if they got too out of line.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [ โ™› - respects ] [ โ˜† - pos. ] [ โœฎ - neu. ][ โ˜… - neg. ] [ โฅ - possible interest ] xxxxxxxxxx โ™›

the connections !!

'try, try, try again.'
      kodiak โ€œkodiโ€ orson - [ โœฎ โ˜† ] - Kodiak is mostly happy with himself - though he constantly thinks he could be doing more for the case. He knows he worked hard to get where he is, but he doesnโ€™t regret getting suspended from his job; getting to the bottom of what happened to Mj is more important to him.

'weโ€™ll make it through this together, yeah?'
      silas โ€œsiloโ€ graf - [ โ™› โ˜† ] - Kodi met silas for the first time at mjโ€™s funeral, though it wasnโ€™t quite the right atmosphere to make friends - just merely introducing himself politely. They both share the same intense drive to get answers for mj, which would make them a power duo with the case. Kodi trusts silas to be responsible and to watch out for some of the more reckless individuals - over all the two have a positive relationship going - only made better by the fact their dogs can bond <3

'please do not get the others killed, weโ€™ve got one dead man we donโ€™t need more.โ€
      cassiopeia โ€œcasโ€ bailey - [ โœฎ ] - Kodi admits that cas can be a charmer, but thatโ€™s overshadowed by the recklessness of the man. He seems intent on partying his life away with god knows whoโ€™s money, and he is also certain heโ€™s seen the manโ€™s mugshot before. Kodi canโ€™t shake the feeling heโ€™s not telling the complete truth but heโ€™s more worried about his influence on the others.

'quote goes here'
      name here - [ symbols ] - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[feel free to msg me if thereโ€™s any relations or ideas youโ€™d like to discuss <3 ]

chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Collie

Postby chase. » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:02 am

f.c ryan gosling

Collie is 6โ€™2 and mottled with faint scars from both his
time in the army and his time as a stupid teenager. His
facial hair is rarely neat and changes between simple
stubble to a pathetic excuse for a beard given his mood.

Heโ€™s naturally a light brunette, but he has large streaks
of sun-bleached highlights that he credits to his time
spent under the sun as a bird. His eyes are hazel, and
his skin is typically tanned.

Heโ€™s on the larger end for Golden Eagleโ€™s, his wingspan
capping out at just over 7ft, from crown to talons heโ€™s
somewhere around the 2.6ft mark, although he refuses
to sit still long enough to get measured.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ€œ all of my life, all of my days given to you, cast awayโ€
โ€œ hereโ€™s to the war, hereโ€™s to the night, all of my love sacrificedโ€

xxxxโ€collieโ€ grey โ—‹ m โ—‹ bi [m lean] โ—‹ 29 โ—‹ english โ—‹ golden eagle

[ stubborn ] [ sarcastic ] [ resilient ] [ resourceful ] [ pessimistic ] [ good-natured ]

__________________________________basic info______________________________________
Collie was born in a rather dull area of England, with absolutely nothing spectacular about his life.
His parents were never on the scene; it was either an accident or they just chose another life - Collie
was once told, but to a boy who never knew his parents he didnโ€™t much care to remember the details.

Collie grew up to be a bit of a delinquent - following the older kidโ€™s behaviours in group homes and
kicked up a ruckus. Between enabling his klepto โ€œfriendsโ€ or keying his initials into a fancy car, he
wasnโ€™t on track to do anything meaningful with his life. At fifteen his childish behaviour finally came
to a tipping point, when the owner of the expensive Audi his group has been vandalising caught him in
the action and scruffed him before he had a chance to bolt. Collie watched with utter betrayal as the
other kids ran, yelling โ€œevery man for himselfโ€ between fits of giggles. So much for pack loyalty.

As fate would have it, the brats leaving Collie to stick the blame was probably the best thing that couldโ€™ve
happened to him. The owner of the car turned out to also be the owner of a small dealership. He took
pity on Collie after watching his friends abandon him without hesitation and seeing the dejected look on
the young boyโ€™s face, and decided against pressing charges. Instead Collie had to work for him; doing
boring grunt work like clearing up oil spills in the mechanicโ€™s bays or doing coffee runs. After a few months
the owner grew a fondness for the feral child, and let him shadow the mechanics - seeing his infatuation
with their job.

By eighteen he was a full-time worker for the dealership, and whilst he was beyond grateful for the
turnaround in his life, he found himself longing for more. Collie couldnโ€™t make sense of it, a primal
desire to leave; go and explore more of the world. He felt trapped - cooped up and caged and after
seeing one recruitment ad for the British military, he packed his bags and left for training camp the
following fortnight.

Joining the army was a truly humbling experience; levels of self-discipline Collie had never known
was drilled into him. He was taught how to both function in a group but also independently. It
took awhile for him to trust his teammates to have his back after his experiences, but once it
clicked he was unshakeable from their side.

Collie was an incredibly late bloomer, it wasnโ€™t until he was 20 did he first show his ability to shift. Heโ€™d
been out with the paratroop regime; learning how to parachute from insane altitudes. Something
changed once he jumped out of the plane. The wind rushed past his ears, and he went into free-fall
and whilst the other soldiers pulled their cords prematurely; too nervous to test their parachutes any
closer to the ground, Collie desperately didnโ€™t want to slow his descent. Obviously, reluctant to fall
to his death he opened his parachute and landed safely - braving a severe scolding from his Captain
and jeers and shoulder-bumps from his brothers.

He went out by himself the next day, determined to chase the high of being in the air again, and
he, against his better judgment, followed his instincts to jump off a cliff that hung over the ocean.

For years he kept the secret to himself, half the time spent believing heโ€™d just finally gone mad. He
threw himself hard into his career, moving through regiments and eventually landing in the special air
service; boosted by his lack of public records. At 27 his Chinook was shot out of the sky whilst on a
evac mission. The helicopter crashed into the side of a mountain; with everyone aside from Collie in it.
With no way of explaining his survival, Collie retired himself from the military and left for the Americas,
simply being presumed KIA with his teammates.
________________________________________________________________________________
[ scorpio ] [ cedarwood and wood smoke ] [ ironically pescatarian ]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐žโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ \\

Postby chase. » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:27 am

collie

๐‚ ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐„ xxxx โ™›
    [ golden eagle ] [ he/him ] [ location - xx ] [ mood - xx ] [ xx words ]

Collie

[ inventory : xx ]

[ tags ; xx ] [ mentions ; xx ]

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

trivia
i. why is my coding down here kinda fixed it hell yeah
ii. went on a deep dive researching spat about golden eagles and birds
in general after finding out about his, condition, second fastest
bird in the world? Hell yeah! Sucks he couldnโ€™t be a falcon though.
iii. prefers being high-up, rooves work okay but he much prefers
hanging out at the very top of trees. iv. very much a dog person over cats,
he says itโ€™s genetic. v. hasnโ€™t quite mastered the art of sorting out his own
feathers so his eagle form can look a bit bedraggled. vi. dark humour all day
every day, will also poke fun at people and jest during dire times. vii. Heโ€™s
supposed to be diurnal but years of only flying at night has made him a night owl.
viii. isnโ€™t the best with giving heartfelt talks but hell always be a shoulder to
cry on. ix. big cuddler, will always hug and kiss the homies goodnight. x. if
someone offers to let him sit on their shoulder, he will. even though heโ€™s
not exactly parrot sized. xi. heโ€™ll race anyone if they let him, he also has
a bad habit of dive-bombing near people for giggles. xii. He enjoys hand-to-hand
combat and sparring, it reminds him of the military xiii. takes everything one day
at a time, and he doesnโ€™t like to appear stressed infront of others - humour all
day everyday baby! xiv. will punch first, ask questions later - out of impulse, not malice. Riddled with adhd. xv. Is hopeless at cooking and actually rather fussy with food - no spices, no seasonings just plain. Will eat raw broccoli. xvi. secretly a bit lost about losing his soldier status, and is viewing his time at fox island as a temporary retreat - not fully set on it being permanent. xvii. Cheats at monopoly. Shamelessly. And will gaslight you about it.

the animals !!

'quote goes here'

'quote goes here'

ideas!
    - ride or die homie
    - friendly rival?
    - unfriendly rival!
    - fitness/training buddy
    - sibling-type bond

chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐žโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ \\

Postby chase. » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:44 am

f.c chris evans

Seb is pretty tall, standing between 6โ€™0
and 6โ€™1. Heโ€™s well-muscled and normally
always clean-shaven. His hair is dirty
blonde, and his eyes are a bright sea-
blue.

His style is a bit out-dated. He prefers
plain t-shirts, usually from charity shops
and worn-out jeans. He wears his dadโ€™s
watch, despite the fact it broke over
twenty years ago.

As a dingo, heโ€™s somewhat large. Heโ€™s just
over 60cm at the shoulder, comparable to
a small german shepherd. His fur is a rusty
orange colour, and his white markings are
just about distinct enough to let him pass
for a weird-looking mix breed dog, to the
untrained eye at-least.

Personality wise, Seb is caring and patient.
Heโ€™s known as the โ€œdad friendโ€ or the โ€œgo-
lden retrieverโ€. He will always try to help if
he can, even if he has to begrudgingly get
stern. He can be over-protective and some-
-times he proves to be a bit too trusting.
Seb wants the best for everyone, heโ€™ll defend
people as well as he possibly can, although
prefers to steer away from violence.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ€œand if we hit on troubled water,โ€
โ€œIโ€™d be the one to keep you warm and safeโ€

x sebastian โ€œsebโ€ morgan โ—‹ m โ—‹ bi โ—‹ 31 โ—‹ american/aus โ—‹ dingo

[ protective ] [ paternal ] [ calm ] [ gentle ] [ logical ] [ confident ]

__________________________________basic info _________________________________
Seb grew up on a family friendโ€™s cattle ranch. He was raised by his motherโ€™s bestfriend
after a car accident caused their untimely death. Seb had always been a good, hard-working
kid. His โ€œauntโ€ and โ€œuncleโ€ raised him as if he was their own, and he had a very uneventful
childhood. He would study hard for his exams at school, go back to the ranch and work with
the horses and cattle into the night; despite his auntโ€™s concerns. He found himself at home
within the wilderness and the mountain ranges, always being the first to volunteer on their
cattle drives. His uncle took him fishing at weekends, his aunt taught him how to gentle
horses and drive a trailer. Overall his childhood was full of joy, a few scrapes and bruises but
belly laughs and playful jokes always soothed it over.

When Seb finished his education, he decided to stay and work on the cattle ranch with his
family whilst also volunteering for the local childrenโ€™s youth centres. He worked as a part
time outdoors instructor, teaching young kids how to belay on the climbing wall, kayak safely,
even teaching how to stay stuck in a ponyโ€™s saddle.

It wasnโ€™t until Sebastian was twenty-six, did he finally learn about his shifting ability. His
calm and patient demeanour hadn't allowed him to become emotional enough to trigger it.
Someone had lost a drunken bet against his uncle, and snuck into the stables in the early
hours if the morning; throwing a lit match into the bales of haylage. By the time Seb had
managed to free the horses and the fire department arrived to douse the flames; theyโ€™d
lost a mare and her colt to smoke inhalation.

Their farm dog tracked the smell of a stranger into the woods, and Sebastian went on a
rage-induced pursuit of the arsonist. The man, once again drunk just laughed at Seb
when confronted, the light of the moon filtering through the dense foliage. Seb snapped,
a red haze over his vision.

A few minutes later and he woke up, hair matted to his scalp with blood. His aunt cradled
his head in her lap, and his uncle was kneeling, checking the stranger over. They stayed like
that for hours, Sebโ€™s vision blurred and his head throbbing. The sunrise brought clarification
though; and Seb was propped upright as he listened to his uncle. It was a ludicrous story.
From what they could tell, Seb in his rage had shifted and attacked the stranger, who in
defence had picked up a rock to get Seb off him. The man lived, too drunk to recount the
night properly. His injuries were blamed on their farm dog - who was given a free pass due to
the circumstances.

As it turned out, his uncle and aunt found some old letters - addressed to Seb from his dad.
Apparently the gene came from his Australian father; who was apparently a dingo shifter.
It contained vague ideas of where to go for more information, and apologises for not being
there. The letter had been written when Seb was born, twenty-seven years ago and served
as a โ€œjust-incaseโ€ failsafe.

His aunt and uncle helped him research, and eventually they learned of the existence of
fox island. With a tearful goodbye, Seb packed his bags - determined to learn more about
himself but also wanting to be able to help anyone whoโ€™d no family left either, a place to
lean on eachother.

[ istj ] [ august ] [ leo ] [ citrus and woodland ]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

trivia

i. likes the classics; cares, books, songs, you name it. ii. old fashioned
      romantic, love letters, flowers, courting, the works! iii. morning person;
      has a very predictable routine. iv. goes for wanders as a dingo pretty often,
      passes for a weird-looking dog. v. writes letters to his aunt and uncle, but
      is too paranoid to mention anything about shifters, vi. good sense of
      humour, enjoys dad jokes and knows the irony. vii. isnโ€™t inherently violent,
      much chooses to use a passive approach if one is available. viii. massive
      lightweight; doesnโ€™t often drink because of this. ix. wears his heart on his
      sleeve. x. absolutely fantastic secret keeper; heโ€™s like a vault. xi. can be
      considerable overprotective, always wants to help even if itโ€™s overbearing.
      xii. does that awkward โ€œlean in the doorway with folded armsโ€ dad pose if
      he thinks someone is upset.

the connections !!

'maybe I asked for too much'
        collie - [ โ™› โœฎ โ˜† ] - Seb enjoys Collieโ€™s company. The younger man is a bit wild and feral, and Seb doesnโ€™t always agree with his reckless activities but heโ€™s also been there late at nights helping Collie breath through a sleep-terror so he lets him off the hook often enough. Seb accidentally got black-out drunk in town one time and Collie had to come to his rescue, so far Collie hasnโ€™t mentioned it whatsoever so Sebโ€™s eternally grateful, it gained Collie some respect. Thereโ€™s been a couple of times that Seb has wanted to try and bash Collieโ€™s head against a tree-trunk, particularly after engaging in reckless activities but heโ€™s learnt to just sigh and get an ice-pack, letting Collie win stupid prizes for playing stupid games. Letโ€™s be honest Collie has probably also taken dingo-seb for walks in town

Useful info for relos:
        Been at fox-island for a long time I imagine, couple years or so perhaps?

chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me