--berylli's forms--

A place to store your roleplay character information.

--berylli's forms--

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:47 pm

since i'm getting back into roleplaying, i gotta make a page for my characters and forms! feel free to post anything you thought about/any critique you may have on my characters!! thank you!

also i might even include some drawings of them if you want to look at those. ALSO i'm ALWAYS looking for a roleplay partner so if some of these ocs and stories/concepts sound interesting please pm me if you want to roleplay with me!! just to let you know, these ocs are gonna be rlly random lol
these forms are for my use only!!

Last edited by neferp1tou on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --berylli's forms--

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Code: Select all
[size=150][center]●B●U●R●N●[/center][/size]
[center][size=85]"I am drawn to the fire when it sings it's crackling song, it's glowing body illuminating the dark pit. It guides me."- blair.[/size][/center]
[center][size=85]name/blair percival
age/14
disorders?/obsession with fire, anxiety, anger issues
gender/female
personality/angry most of the time, trying to pick fights with everything, constantly yelling to the point where she cries herself to sleep
any powers/special abilities?/yes, pyrokinesis
facts/uses 5 bottles of hair gel, has 2 brothers and 1 sister, doesn't contact her family, has been to prison before despite her young age, is currently in a cell for kids with powers such as hers serving out her 3 month term, on the 2nd month
appearance/ pale skin, red cheeks, dull gray eyes, bright red hair in a boy's cut that's shaved in the back, is usually wearing black clothes or a magenta gown, or jail attire.
talents/ can throw knives really well
[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/38077f4281814cb3e62e30d6ff5e51d5/tumblr_n66xnvpY6j1sj21quo5_500.gif[/img]

[/size][/center]
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me