๐Ÿต๏ธCharacters; dnp, please๐Ÿต๏ธ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Cassie!

Postby squarshed » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:01 pm

name marigoldshine
      gender female
      age 34 moons
      rank swampclan queen
      desired rank warrior

fur ginger and white solid bicolor; short and soft
      eye color hazel
      build average

kin n/a
      sexuality bisexual
      crush none currently, open to work on though!
      mate none, ex-mate is sunsong
      kits none yet, just recently moved into the nursery

personality Historically, Marigoldshine has always been a friendly face around camp. While not much of an extrovert, she still has a handful of close friends and many acquaintances. How can you not like the quiet demeanor, and kind smile? Even if she doesnโ€™t know you, sheโ€™s more than willing to lend an ear or a hand, and will do so with a smile. However, she never expects the same treatment, and would rather not request help for anything if she can. Despite her stubborn tendencies, sheโ€™s still able to push through and crack a few jokes while at it. She may not be the most persistent warrior, but she tries her best for the betterment of her clan and friends. Overall sheโ€™s just plain happy, in her own mellow way. At least she used to be; nowadays she's in a far more depressing state. Ever since the disappearance of her mate, she prefers to lay in the dim nursery all day, coming out briefly to occasionally eat and things of that nature. Itโ€™s a sad sight, seeing a once bright and shining molly turn into a shell of a warrior. There have been whispers about his disappearance and she knows it, and worry for the future of her kits and herself eats away at her day in and day out. At an all-time low, her joy has disappeared entirely, and youโ€™ll be lucky to even get her to crack a smile. Sheโ€™s no lost-cause though; the future of her kitsโ€™ happiness depends on her and she knows it, and deep down a small pit of anger has started to fuel her once again.

history x Born in a litter of three, to two happy parents.
      x life had been kind and normal to her until her apprenticeship, when she met her future ex-mate Sunsong
      x the two were tied at the hip, and he had a penchant for getting them both in trouble.
      x it was no surprise when they became mates not long after becoming warriors.
      x it was a surprise when he up and left in the middle of the night about a moon ago, without even saying goodbye
      x Marigoldshine found out she was pregnant only a week or so after, and has recently taken the nursery as her new home
      x she is lonely, miserable and scared, and can't wait to get back to her warrior duties and put the past behind her
Last edited by squarshed on Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:37 am, edited 17 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rain!

Postby squarshed » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:09 pm

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โ”‚โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
fur short, soft
grey colorpoint
eyes a cloudy
grey-blue (blind)
build average,
a bit lean,
semi-long legs
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
name Jaycry
gender male
age 34 moons
rank medicine cat
clan airclan
โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…
kin n/a
sexuality bicurious
crush open!
mate n/a
kits none
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
      personality Jaycry used to be an average warrior, who historically has gotten along with everyone and is a loyal and diligent worker, but has started to become more introverted and snippy as his vision fades. It isnโ€™t completely gone yet, but it will inevitably make him fully blind someday - his blindness is genetic, as the same thing happened to one of his parents parents, who died long before he was born. This has caused him to become fearful and grief-stricken as he realizes he has to put his old life behind him against his will. Before his sudden health issues, he really did just blend in with everyone else in the clan. There was nothing outstanding about him other than his ability to move things without even having to touch or see them, but he could never carry anything more than the weight of a cat. But that sort of ability only gets you so far. Now he has to look back on his life and really think, โ€œam I happy?โ€, and it can be a bit overwhelming at times. A once straight-laced cat has now started to sneak out and speak up about things he previously wouldnโ€™t have even thought twice about agreeing to. He isnโ€™t too problematic or anything, just working out the kinks, as his new position of medicine cat (and basically becoming an apprentice again) is very frustrating. Itโ€™s depressing at times, and his spare time is spent staring at the clouds or stars as he justโ€ฆ thinks. His blindness is a recent change, and he had to move to the medicine den last moon, but thankfully his "telekinesis" makes his new job much easier to learn.

history
      ร— wip

elemental power mild telekinesis, which is really just a very crafty and unique usage of aerokinesis, in which the air moves in just the right way to move and hover objects and small animals. Jaycry is super talented at this, making it "his" unique power or quirk. If someone is to be picked up by this, it would be described as a small breeze lifting them off the ground, sometimes slowly turning them in the process.

Last edited by squarshed on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oak!

Postby squarshed » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:59 pm

ugh
Last edited by squarshed on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:51 pm, edited 11 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlie!

Postby squarshed » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:23 pm

๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

name magpiecry
      gender cis male
      age 45 moons
      rank warrior of summitclan
      desired rank content

fur long, thick, white with black patches
      eye color green
      build large and muscular

kin n/a, adoptive family open
      sexuality heterosexual
      crush perhaps a small one on honeyheart ๐Ÿ‘€
      mate n/a
      kits none

personality

fun facts

Last edited by squarshed on Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heather! pt2

Postby squarshed » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:26 pm

name olivepaw (will be olivenose)
      gender female
      age 10 moons
      rank warrior apprentice

fur dark brown mackerel tabby, and a thick pelt of long fur
      eyes olive green
      build average

kin n/a, open for siblings and parents!
      sexuality questioning; definitely into males, possibly females
      crush n/a at the moment

personality Olivepaw is an apprentice that shows promise, no doubt; she is confident, intelligent and observant. She's the kind of cat you either love or hate, no inbetween. This quick-learner knows how to do just about everything, and she knows it well. Everything is done with diligence and efficiency, making her a popular partner for cats who want to get out of chores as fast as possible. Despite her intelligence and level-headed personality, she isnโ€™t the most beloved member of the clan, for a few reasons. One being that she is painfully unaware of how blunt and border-line antisocial she can be. There is no natural desire for Olivepaw to have or initiate conversations, so she justโ€ฆ doesnโ€™t. And as far as she is concerned, small talk is a waste of time, and you should get to the point in a conversation. Which she is happy to inform you of if you happen to talk too long about things that do not interest her. It can come off as rude, but she has no ill intentions. In fact, there isnโ€™t a single bad bone in Olivepawโ€™s body. She has a strict moral code that she follows to a T, even if it doesn't always mesh with clan rules. She is stubborn due to this, refusing to do things she feels are harmful or useless, and it is truly impossible to change her mind. If you do try to push her for whatever reason, she can become straight up nasty to deal with, becoming mean and aggressive towards her aggressor for what feels like forever. This is a rare occurrence though, and many cats have never seen this stubborn side, and hopefully never will. The molly is perceived as an awkward but useful member of the clan, and she is more than content with this.

history small wip

Last edited by squarshed on Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

scorchstone!

Postby squarshed » Tue May 26, 2020 7:53 pm

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
fur long,
snow-white
eyes hetero-
chromatic
build large and
muscular, with
surprisingly
long legs
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
name Hiddenstone
gender male
age 34 moons
rank warrior
desired rank content
kin Fallencloud
sexuality heterosexual
crush open!
mate n/a
kits none
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

personality Even though the two look similar, nobody ever expects Hiddenstone to be his notorious sisterโ€™s littermate. This tom is quiet and level-headed, always thinking before acting and speaking. Maybe this isnโ€™t really a coincidence, but more of a necessity. Itโ€™s hard to be a spit-fire when you have a firecracker of a sibling. Nonetheless, this tom is so calm itโ€™s unnerving; nothing seems to get under his thick-skin, and he never gets upset. Ever. He doesnโ€™t even get frustrated; and everyone gets frustrated at times! While itโ€™s easy to assume he just bottles up his emotions, he really is just oddly relaxed. Words roll off him like water off the back of a duck, and he never seems to feel anything more than content. In fact, he never really exhibits โ€œbig emotionsโ€ and at most you will either get a slight frown and eyebrow furrow, or a small smile. He is the definition of mellow, and has a calming and gentle aura. Many find themselves feeling a little comforted just by his presence and smooth voice. At heart he is kind, and looking out for others best interest, especially his sisters. If it helps, he will happily lend an ear or a paw to just about anyone. His biggest flaws are probably his loyalty and big heart; he would go to the ends of the earth for his loved ones. And while his loved ones are few and far between, he loves with all his heart, even if it hurts him in the end. This warrior is level and gentle, and deep-down a big softy.

history
      ร— wip, not too crazy, him and his sister's relationship is a bit strained at the moment though.

elemental power Both he and his sister have similar powers, in which the flames they generate appear on their fur rather than far away from them. Hiddenstone's flames aren't typically as consuming or aggressive as his sister's, and he has masterful control over them, with them rarely being seen (unless it's particularly cold out). It can be quite the sight to see sometimes, with flames dancing along his pelt in battle, or a small flash that runs down his tail as he flicks it in annoyance.

Last edited by squarshed on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Genevieve! (Jeanie/Gene for short)

Postby squarshed » Wed May 27, 2020 6:30 pm

a beauty and she knows it

name genevieve, nickname gene (pronounced jean-ee)
      gender intact cis. female
      age 32 moons
      rank outdoor kittypet
      desired rank content, maybe clan warrior or queen someday

fur silver tabby; it is notably long and soft (it can be quite the pain to manage)
      eye color pale blue
      build shorter than most clan-cats, and a bit of a softer build
      breed american curl mix

kin marie and shepherd, mother and father
      sexuality heterosexual
      crush open!
      kits none

personality

history
      ร— born as a single kit within an unstable group of rogues
      ร— her mother fled after her father died, when she was roughly a moon or two old.
      ร— the pair settled within a small town
      ร— her mother passed when she was roughly 15 moons
      ร— she was found by the two two-legs that now take care of her about half a year ago
      ร— recently moved into a small house not too far from clan territory

fun facts
      ร— she has interacted with clan cats on multiple occasions, which started off as hostility but has turned into being more intrigued than anything
      ร— she's an outdoor cat for the most part, but she sleeps in her owners shed at night in her own little corner
      ร— stargazing is one of her favorite things to do, and she has always had a penchant for slipping out at night to watch the stars
      ร— she despises water, she'd rather be eating worms than get wet, even in the rain
      ร— that being said, she loves snow, and winter is her favorite season; she often wanders farther during then and it becomes a common occurrence for her to be in or dangerously close to clan territory
Last edited by squarshed on Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:29 am, edited 23 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿต๏ธCharacters; dnp, please๐Ÿต๏ธ

Postby squarshed » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:04 am

Image nora arnezeder

Image ben barnes

๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ข๐ซ๐
warrior โ€ข cancer โ€ข speaking with Brightwish โ€ข in the warriors den

๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐
warrior โ€ข aries โ€ข speaking with Pythonshade

born as a single kit within an unstable group of rogues
ร— her mother fled after her father died, when she was roughly a moon or two old.
ร— the pair settled within a small town
ร— her mother passed when she was roughly 15 moons
ร— she was found by two the two-legs that now take care of her about half a year ago
ร— recently moved into a small house not too far from clan territory

fun facts
ร— she has interacted with clan cats on multiple occasions, which started off as hostility but has turned into being more intrigued than anything
ร— she's an outdoor cat for the most part, but she sleeps in her owners shed at night in her own little corner
ร— stargazing is one of her favorite things to do, and she has always had a penchant for slipping out at night to watch the stars
ร— she despises water, she'd rather be eating worms than get wet, even in the rain
ร— that being said, she loves snow, and winter is her favorite season; she often wanders farther during then and it becomes a common occurrence for her to be in or dangerously close to clan territory

Names; cricketspring, olivenose, Aspen shimmer

Image Image
Last edited by squarshed on Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:49 am, edited 21 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elkpaw!

Postby squarshed » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:51 am

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
fur long,
snow-white
eyes hetero-
chromatic
build large and
muscular, with
surprisingly
long legs
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
name Hiddenstone
gender male
age 34 moons
rank warrior
desired rank content
kin Fallencloud
sexuality heterosexual
crush open!
mate n/a
kits none
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

personality Fallencloud is an ambitious, stubborn young warrior; a visionary, some would say. Ever since kit-hood, the molly has had her eyes set on leadership, and she hasn't taken them off of it since. Despite her end goal, she isn't entirely selfish. She plays her part in the clan, even if it is done often alone. This warrior is not a team player; she is very set in her ways and doesn't take kindly to being ordered around. It's far better for her to work independently, or alongside with like-minded or easily commanded partners. Don't mistake this as her being a total jerk, she has her moments, but overall, she tends to be a bit pushy, and trying to put her in her place simply won't work. The white molly is stubborn as an ox, and she would rather do the entire patrol herself rather than listen to someone who's "snippy" with her. In fact, she finds it horribly rude (ironic), and will proceed to ignore someone all together for "picking a fight" as she would say. Despite being raised to appear as regal and composed (which, as long as she is calm, she does successfully), Fallencloud has a shocking temper. Her quick-wit and short fuse can result in some snappy responses and hurtful words, and even a quick lash with an unsheathed paw. As she aged, she has worked more on containing her ill-temperedness. With this in mind, one could easily see how she lacked many friends and interactions as a younger cat, resulting in her being a tad awkward in certain one-on-one situations. Her innately snobby and bull-headed demeanor is a hard thing to change, but surprisingly some fellow clan members have started to see the shift in her personality. She is less likely to pick a fight, and has started to quietly become easier to talk to and work with, as she starts to put her dream of leadership to the side and work on being a better warrior for her clan. The once insufferable ball of fire has started to become... bearable? Many have been surprised with her sudden silence and respect for her clanmates, and it has caused a slight buzz in camp. Is she finally tired of being a total jerk? Or is she finally realizing that distancing herself is actually depressing and lonely? Either way, it is a huge relief to see a once problematic cat finally get along and stop causing trouble! Deep-down, Fallencloud has recently come to terms with the fact that she isn't happy and has decided to quietly shift her mood and energy, even if it's horribly hard for her to let down her walls and open her heart. It's always been hard for her to allow others to get close to her emotionally, as for some reason she has always guarded her heart close and kept others at a distance. But don't worry, this spit-fire's flames will never disappear, they will simply be a bit less hot to the touch.

history
      ร— wip

elemental power similarly to her brother, Fallencloud has the ability to have the flames she generates appear on (and sometimes in) her body rather than nearby on the ground. her flames sometimes will shoot out of her nose if she lets out a huff, or a flame will flare out of her spine if threatened or attacked. She is a force to be reckoned with in battle, as she has far less control of her power than her brother, and it is a scary but common sight to see flames pluming out of the corners of her mouth and roaring up her feet.

๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐
[/center]
Last edited by squarshed on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:51 pm, edited 15 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ - ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ #๐Ÿ

Postby squarshed » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:13 am

๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐

name Guinevere (surname)
      gender cis female
      age 22 moons
      rank guard, royal family (Pharaoh's daughter)
      affiliation Sumer Empire

fur pure white; it is short and very well-kept
      eye color bright amber
      build lean and tall; she is surprising muscular

kin Wanderingstone (brother), Darkdew and Hiddencloud (father and mother)
      sexuality closeted lesbian
      crush Whisperleaf
      mate none
      kits none

personality Fallencloud is an ambitious, stubborn young warrior; a visionary, some would say. Ever since kit-hood, the molly has had her eyes set on leadership, and she hasn't taken them off of it since. Despite her end goal, she isn't entirely selfish. She plays her part in the clan, even if it is done often alone. This warrior is not a team player; she is very set in her ways and doesn't take kindly to being ordered around. It's far better for her to work independently, or alongside with like-minded or easily commanded partners. Don't mistake this as her being a total jerk, she has her moments, but overall, she tends to be a bit pushy, and trying to put her in her place simply won't work. The white molly is stubborn as an ox, and she would rather do the entire patrol herself rather than listen to someone who's "snippy" with her. In fact, she finds it horribly rude (ironic), and will proceed to ignore someone all together for "picking a fight" as she would say. Despite being raised to appear as regal and composed (which, as long as she is calm, she does successfully), Fallencloud has a shocking temper. Her quick-wit and short fuse can result in some snappy responses and hurtful words, and even a quick lash with an unsheathed paw. As she aged, she has worked more on containing her ill-temperedness. With this in mind, one could easily see how she lacked many friends and interactions as a younger cat, resulting in her being a tad awkward in certain one-on-one situations. Her innately snobby and bull-headed demeanor is a hard thing to change, but surprisingly some fellow clan members have started to see the shift in her personality. She is less likely to pick a fight, and has started to quietly become easier to talk to and work with, as she starts to put her dream of leadership to the side and work on being a better warrior for her clan. The once insufferable ball of fire has started to become... bearable? Many have been surprised with her sudden silence and respect for her clanmates, and it has caused a slight buzz in camp. Is she finally tired of being a total jerk? Or is she finally realizing that distancing herself is actually depressing and lonely? Either way, it is a huge relief to see a once problematic cat finally get along and stop causing trouble! Deep-down, Fallencloud has recently come to terms with the fact that she isn't happy and has decided to quietly shift her mood and energy, even if it's horribly hard for her to let down her walls and open her heart. It's always been hard for her to allow others to get close to her emotionally, as for some reason she has always guarded her heart close and kept others at a distance. But don't worry, this spit-fire's flames will never disappear, they will simply be tamed. So, while she is a bit difficult to get along with, Fallencloud is a headstrong, independent warrior, who would die for her friends and clanmates.

history wip

fun facts
      ร— her prefix actually has an embarrassing backstory of how she, even as a newborn, seemed to have a knack for stumbling out of the nursery nest
      ร— she does enjoy taking a dip in a bit of water from time to time; she and her brother used to swim all the time together
      ร— she was almost named Fallenfire, but she requested -cloud in honor of her mother
      ร— has a nervous tick of digging her claws into whatever she sitting on; she also does this if she starts to get irritated, and she does it subconsciously
      ร—

Last edited by squarshed on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me