<-~*Vanendra's Character Storage*~->

A place to store your roleplay character information.

<-~*Vanendra's Character Storage*~->

Postby Vanendra » Wed May 02, 2018 8:33 pm

Vanendra's Character Storage
Note to the Moderators: Any art that isn't credited to me or my friend is only posted her as mere reference.
I am not claiming the art to be mine and I am not claiming that the art portrays my character. They are
simply posted here for reference to hair color/injuries, style I'm looking for. So that I can commission, or
reference certain features later for art. Which, is not stealing it.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Index
| 1x1 search |
| Writing Samples |
| Percy Jackson OCs |
| Harry Potter OCs |
| Hunger Games OCs |
| Voltron LD OCs |
| Warrior Cat OCs |
| Anime OCs |
| Normal OCs |
| Filler/Extra OCs |

Fandoms: ❀ Adventure Time ❀ Gravity Falls ❀ Steven Universe ❀ Star Vs. ❀ OTGW ❀ AOT ❀ Black Butler ❀ SAO
❀ Bee and Puppycat ❀ Rick and Morty ❀ Host Club ❀ Panty and Stocking ❀ Soul Eater ❀ Undertale ❀ Evil Within
❀ Until Dawn ❀ Ori and The Blind Forest ❀ FNAF ❀ Slenderman ❀ Hunger Games ❀ Harry Potter ❀ Satan and Me
❀ Death Note ❀ Ava's Demon ❀ Bravest Warriors ❀ Stranger Things ❀ Mystic Messenger ❀ Overwatch ❀ Hamilton
❀ Be More Chill ❀ The Heathers ❀ Voltron: Legendary Defenders ❀ My Hero Academia ❀ Warrior Cats ❀
Last edited by Vanendra on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:34 am, edited 10 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanendra's Writing Samples

Postby Vanendra » Wed May 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Vanendra wrote:Dr.O'Deorain sighed as she gave a sidelong glance over to the holoscreen. Her left hand busied with lightly stirring a serum she was working on. It was to be injected into the young ninja to help ease his pain quite a bit. Of course she couldn't just give Genji a drug like this without testing it out a bit first. Might call for a bit more self sacrifice, but it would help advance her studies quite a bit. Her mind mulled over the case as a whole, most of Genji's medical treatment had been given by Angela. And while they had their disagreements, Moira wouldn't say that the co-op wasn't fun. It had been quite amusing to see Angela get flustered and frustrated so easily just by Moira's sheer existance.

"Its a shame Reyes threw it all to the dogs. But I can't allow myself to get distracted by petty dramas..." her voice was quiet as she spoke to herself, her right hand searching for the needle she had laying by. The serum had turned from a clear sky blue to a milky blue and all that was left was to test the product.

O'Deorain filled the needle to a precise mark before setting the serum down. Her plan was to break a finger or two and see how fast and how strong this pain reliever would last. "Of course it wouldn't be nearly the same amount of pain that Genji goes through but at least I could determine if it would be safe to apply it..." the woman murmured to herself as she pulled a hammer out of her desk drawer and laid her right hand flat on the table. It had previously gone under quite a few experiments, so Moira wasn't too concerned about "sacrificing" it once more.

"Well here goes." with an eerily calm demeanor, the angular woman slammed the hammer directly onto two of her fingers at full force. She pause for a minute as she hissed in pain, letting out a small string of cuss words. With teeth clenched, she managed to grab and inject the serum. The sound of the hammer didn't seem loud to her as she was focused on her work. But it may have caught the attention of others in offices nearby.

Vanendra wrote:
When the world will fall to ash,
Five stars will rise from old worlds past.
Fire shall blaze at dove's last call,
Wisdom and Wrath will lead it all.
And turn the moon to fix the tide,
as new darkness now abides.
Last edited by Vanendra on Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Percy Jackson OCs

Postby Vanendra » Wed May 02, 2018 8:37 pm

Vanendra Blackblood
| Female || 17 || Aquarius || Daughter of Nyx || Bi curious || Aromantic || x X x |
Description & Personality: Vanendra appears to be a short tempered ball of fury that most campers tend to avoid.
Slender with an average muscle build and sharp, angular features, Vane is quite attractive for a girl her age. Her
features give off an odd villain like vibe that most people instinctually avoid. While she may seem elegant but deadly,
Vanendra really only stands at 5 feet and 3 inches, making her appear (in her opinion) smaller and weaker than she
would like. Her black hair falls to about the mid of her back and her dark blue eyes have a violet glow when using her
powers. Due to her traumatic history, Vanendra is too frightened to get close to anyone, taking up any quest that
comes around to keep herself out of camp. To others, she might come off as cold and frightening due to rumors around
camp. Her sharp tongue and constant use of sarcasm probably doesn't help her camp reputation none. Honestly her
heart is two sizes too big, she just rarely allows herself to come out of her shell.

Weapon & Skills: Her most prized possession is her Stygian Iron dagger that can turn into a double headed scythe when
used correctly. It was given to her from her oldest brother Thanatos. As for skills, there aren't too many kids out
their whose mother is Nyx. Her brother is Thanatos, and he kills people for a living... The only skill she does
currently have is shadow travel, and she's also pretty good with a scythe... guess we'll find more out eventually.

History: The goddess of darkness (Nyx) paired with an attractive company CEO and eventually brought Vanendra
into the world. Nyx tried her best to raise the kid, but ended up "being called" to solve "bigger problems" and ended
up leaving Vane with her father. Being a busy CEO, her father wasn't around much and ended up dropping her off at
Camp Half-blood. (Because why spend hard earned money on a nanny when theres a free camp so close to home?).
From there, Vane was claimed and quickly started making friends, even falling in love with one of them. And man,
did the boy seem so sweet and promising. The summer following Vane's 13th birthday, her little group of friends
finally had an opportunity to go on a big quest together! Unfortunately, her crush took advantage of her emotions
and ended up using her to kill their quest mates through extremely well calculated "accidents". Once Vane had finally
connected all the pieces together it was too late, and now she lives with the guilt filled with the "what ifs" of scenarios
where she could've saved those she held dear.

*************************************************************************************************************

Prissy LaShea
| Female || 17 || Aries || Daughter of Aphrodite || Bi || x X x |
Description & Personality: One's eyes can't not at least steal a glance at her, Prissy is a walking mess that people
admire with awe. Her messy, long black hair is unkempt but falls perfectly around her in a manner of its own. Her
skin, though only lightly sun kissed, seems to give her a certain glow. Both features only seem to complement her
bright eyes even more. Standing at 5 feet and 6 inches, with a thicker, more bulky build than her siblings, Prissy kinda
stands out. And she absolutely hates everything about her body. Well, mainly because she absolutely hates anything to
deal with the multiple siblings crammed into the Aphrodite cabin, not to mention the constant "ideal body image"
being displayed everywhere in the cabin. In an attempt to not give a care about her appearance, her body still
somehow manages to pull it off well and the whole situation frustrates her to no end. So to distract herself, Prissy
trains herself constantly. If she isn't training, she's either hanging out the the Apollo or Hephaestus cabins or harassing
Chiron about if and when a new quest might possibly pop up. Prissy (despite her name), is actually very kind and quiet
spoken and will help anyone if needed.

Weapon & Skills: Her hand crafted celestial bronze sword was forged in the Hephaestus cabin and has a small switch
that douses the metal in gas before igniting it. It works almost like a gigantic lighter. Prissy absolutely loves her sword,
usually she ends up using it so much that she either ends up jamming the switch or running out of gas, constantly
needing to get it repaired. As for skills, She has the ability to charmspeak people when needed, though she doesn't
like using it all too much. It makes her feel like a fight isn't real if she can just talk the enemy to kill itself (which is
why she doesn't really talk to anyone for too long and has communication issues). Her favorite skill though is her sword
fighting skills, seeing how she likes to take out some anger on whatever she's fighting and her sword is pretty neat

History: She and Vanendra used to be inseparable best friends 4 years ago before the quest. But, Prissy had family
issues to deal with at home and ended up missing out on the quest. That fall she came back to camp to learn that all
but one of her friends have died. And it pains her constantly, especially with Vane avoiding her and not confiding in
what happened to her specifically. What happened to being best friends?

*************************************************************************************************************

Renzii Russel
| Male || 16 || Scorpio || Son of Ares || Straight || Ares Cabin Counselor || x X x |
Description & Personality: Renzii Is one fine lean fighting machine. He stands at 5 feet 8 inches and is known for his
bright red-orange hair and multiple scars. Campers compare his skin to a sheet of paper or a lobster, there doesn't
seem to be an in-between. Freckles are sprinkled over his shoulders and bridge of his nose, and his scars appear rigid,
dark and jagged. The most remarkable of his injuries are the three giant claw marks located on his inner left thigh as
well as the fact that he's missing his right eye. His good eye is a beautiful deep forest green color. As for attire, Ren
likes casual clothing and traveling light, his basic outfit is usually the Camp's tees with a pair of black cargo shorts.
As a son of Ares, Ren is a little reckless, especially when it comes to battle. He always has to keep himself moving and
he personally finds strategy planning is a waste of time. The Athena kids usually end up in debates with him about
being strategic with his methods, especially after each new injury. Renzii is the embodiment of "What could go wrong"
however, he is one of the most friendly and popular people in camp. Usually campers come to him to tell him whats
up in camp (gossip) so Ren naturally knows almost everyone. He's kind enough to volunteer his time to training new
campers on how to fight, and clever enough to use his knowledge to keep the other campers in line.

Weapon & Skills: Ren likes simplicity and moving a lot while fighting, so its only fitting that his weapons happen to be
two spears, one celestial bronze and one imperial gold. As far as skills go, he hasn't died yet. So theres that.

History: Ren doesn't have too much of a dramatic past. His mother is still alive and well and he still attends school.
The summers spent at Camp Half-Blood started when he was eight, after he destroyed a corner of his school from a
fight with a determined harpy. Of course, he sometimes slips into a depression whenever his mind slips to his friends
who died on a quest 4 years ago. Being the wiser, Renzii doesn't blame Vanendra. But he sure wishes that she would at
least enlighten him of the events that went down. If anything, he blames himself for not being there. Maybe there had
been something he could've done.

Zenith Agorn
| Male || 15 || Gemini || Son of Hecate || Straight || x X x |
Description & Personality: Zen appears sickly. His skin is a light grey, and its almost translucent in some areas. His
eyes are a deep dull green, they look as though he is wise, and very very tired. Zenith is quite a thin little thing, and
leaning against his spear while wearing his hoodie gives him an even more sickly appearance. Most of the new
campers, try to help him upon seeing him, and then awkwardly avoid him after a whole ordeal. He looms over some,
standing at 6ft 1in, and always hides his messy black hair with is hood. Currently Zenith is a loner who is sweet and
humble and (if anyone gets to know him) may surprise company with a dark joke here and there. Honestly, his only
goal right now is to try to regain his memory, as of right now, he isn't all too sure who he is and feels extremely too
aware of his situation.

Weapon & Skills: Hecate had gifted her son with a beautiful double ended spear that, when in use, magically burst
into lime green flame. As for skills, he has minor magic capabilities but has yet to train with them or learn to control
them.

History: Zenith can't really remember anything before arriving at Camp Halfblood. He woke up in the Apollo cabin
being tended to by the cabin's Counselor. Upon trying to speak, he realized he was unable to. After he had healed a
bit more, he was given his spear that was apparently found next to him. Once he accidentally used magic to turn
Chiron into a Chihuahua for 6 hours and thats how he got put in the Hecate cabin. The only thing he can ever really
remember from his past is a quote somewhere along the lines of; "Once one's voice is lost, you will then learn to sing."

He's usually a loner at camp, which puts a damper on his self-esteem. However, after training with Renzii, he started
trying to hang out around the other campers more.
Last edited by Vanendra on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:28 am, edited 29 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Voltron LD OCs

Postby Vanendra » Wed May 02, 2018 8:40 pm

I have too many fandoms, but I must start organizing somewhere
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra/ Filler OCs

Postby Vanendra » Wed May 02, 2018 8:43 pm

title for this part is a wip too

Name:
Vanendra Blackblood
Nickname:
Vane/ Van/ or V
Eye color:
blueish purple
Height:
5ft 3in
Hair color/style:
Vane has long black hair that flows to the middle of her back. She normally keeps it down to protect her neck and back from anymore radiation. She only puts it up if she has to move quickly for some reason.
Clothes/accessories:
When out in the open and afraid of being exposed to more radiation, Vanendra wears leggings underneath a pair of baggy jeans. Vanendra also wears a cami underneath a tee-shirt with a leather jacket on top. She carries a small pistol with her along with ammo she keeps in her jean pockets. She carries a bag with her, filled with some clothing and some food and water she had stolen from her father's bunker. She also has her dad's pocket knife and her sister's necklace.
History:
Her father is the one who started the stupid new government system. He abuses his powers as leader, so Vanendra had decided to run away with her sister, figuring that they had better luck in the aftermath of the war than with their own father. At first the radiation was harsh, claiming the life of her sister. But Vanendra's body soon adapted and now she has some pretty weird things going on with her body. She's scared and alone, but she doesn't want to go home and has no idea what to do.
Powers (4 only):
~she can control fire/ fire magic
~She can shape-shift into a black tiger with white stripes
family:
~The current "president"
~her sister Nadra (deceased)
crush:
~none yet~
Personality:
Vanendra is a rebel. She doesn't take orders well and listens to her own individual judgment of a situation before reacting. She's calm, cool and collected. Vane has major trust issues ever since her father tried to force her into a marriage with one of the lead sergeants. It was mostly because of that, that Vane decided to leave the place. She doesn't like to be alone, but when in a group of people, she'd rather be alone. When she does open up to someone, its because she trusts them. Once she opens up to someone, she seems to be a happier and more enjoyable person to be around. But if you're her enemy or have broken her trust... Prepare to die.
Other:
~Zen is her ex boyfriend/fiancé
~She ALWAYS has to have her sketchbook and a pen with her at all times
~Vane has many scars from hat she's been through[/center]

Name:
Zenith
Nickname:
Zen
Sargent
Eye color:
forest green
Height:
5ft 9in
Hair color/style:
Zen has white, medium-length hair. his bangs are long, so he pins them back to keep them out of his face
Clothes/accessories:
Zenith wears the fabulous ensemble that he does in the picture above. He also carries two rifles and a lot of ammo as well as his military styled backpack to hold his supplies. A gasmask always swings unused from around his neck.
History:
He was great friends with Vanendra's father, and once he had met Vane, he asked Mr. Blackblood about an arranged marriage. Zen wasn't heart broken when she left, however. He was angry because he thought of her as his property. Now he can't wait to be able to kill his mutant ex-fiancé. Currently he is leading a team of soldier out of the bunkers to go look for more resources.
family:
~none
crush:
~none
Personality:
He's just an angry, egotistical guy who obeys orders easily. Zenith is selfish and mostly looks out for himself rather than his team.
Other:
Zen enjoys hurting people and may have some psychological issues
Last edited by Vanendra on Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <-~*Vanendra's Character Storage*~->

Postby Vanendra » Wed May 02, 2018 9:48 pm

to add/ images to use

Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warrior Cat OCs

Postby Vanendra » Wed May 02, 2018 10:29 pm

Just gonna... edit this later
Last edited by Vanendra on Mon May 14, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anime OCs

Postby Vanendra » Wed May 02, 2018 10:35 pm

WIP WIP WIP WIP
Last edited by Vanendra on Mon May 14, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maximum Ride// Experiment OCs

Postby Vanendra » Fri May 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Name |Renzii Russle|
Gender |Male|
Age |19|
Height |6ft 5in|
Modification
|Originally Renzii was an avian/human hybrid. But after more experimentation, the labcoats transformed him into an Eraser. He has orange colored eyes, and his hair has a reddish-brown color. Because the labcoats took an avian experiment and turned him into an eraser, Renzii is the first eraser who has a successful flight pattern. His wingspan is 11ft.|
Special Abilities
|his only power is the manipulation of fire.|
Crush
|Vanendra... even though he could kill her, and in his Eraser form, loses control and wants to kill her|
Other
|After the labcoats had turned him into an eraser, they promoted him to one of the lead positions. He can't remember how or why. Not only that, but he can't ever think clearly, especially if he sees Vanendra. His feelings clash and leave him confused, hurt, angry and frustrated. He really would rather be in a cage next to his real friends, but now his instincts tell him to kill them if they set a foot out of line.|

Name:
Vanendra Blackblood
Powers/mutations/description:
Vane is a human/avian/reptilian hybrid. She has both hair and wings the color of a raven's, her skin is pale and her violet eyes glow slightly from constant sight experiments on them. Her only two powers are becoming invisible and shadow travelling. Both of which deal with the manipulation of matter, this means that she's a big success for the labcoats and they'd be highly upset if they lost her.
Crush:
She has a crush on former experiment Renzii... well... they were a couple until the labcoats turned him into an eraser. now they no longer share the same feelings toward eachother... at least that's what Vane thinks.
Other:
She's already been working on a plan to escape the school

Name:
Stryker
Powers/Mutations/Description:
Stryker is a human/avian/feline hybrid. This means he has cat ears and a tail along with giant black wings. His green eyes dilate when he gets excited or irritated. Some of his powers include balance and landing on his feet from a high fall, he's light and swift on his feet. His big powers are telekinesis and night vision.
Crush:
none yet
Other:
Vane is one of his best friends, their cages are pretty close together and he was the one who had to calm her down after the labcoats took Renzii away
Last edited by Vanendra on Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP slot 10

Postby Vanendra » Fri May 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Its 2am but I ...must... organize...

Need:
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Have:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Vanendra on Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me