Timoria’s Rp Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:56 am

(Official Splash Art from Rivals of Aether Definitive Edition)
《Name》
〜『Orcane』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『Uknown』
《Height - When Standing Upright》
〜『7' 1"』
《Personality》
〜『Orcane is the lovable orca-dog hybrid of Merchant Port. He is a playful prankster who loves the family he has made in his hometown. So much so that he uses his knack for thievery to steal from the top brass in order to give back to the people below. Orcane isn't all that intelligent compared to the average human due to its naive nature but he isn't completely hopeless. He's about as smart as any orca and he has his natural cunning to fall back on. 』
《Abilities》
〜『While Orcane's origin is unknown his abilities and battlestyle are evident. Orcane can transform his body into water, allowing him to take on different shapes or stretch and shrink his own proportions. His namesake "The Puddle Jumper" comes from his ability to teleport into any water source. He can also absorb and repurpose water inside his body to use as powerful jet blasts like those found in riot water cannons. Orcane also happens to have a heightened sense of smell, capable of tracking targets like a bloodhound. 』
《Fandom》
〜『Rivals of Aether』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『Cannon』
《Other》
〜『There isn't really any cannon media that shows orcane can speak english. So my headcannon that I'm going with is that he can understand it and he can speak it but only in one or two word bursts. His voice sounds like hes constantly gargling water when he speaks.』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:36 pm

《Name》
『Mallo』

《Nickname》
『The Kindling Wrath』

《Gender》
『Male』

《Age》
『Unknown』

《Height》
『6’2”』

《Personality》
〜『While Mallo’s specialty is explosives, Mallo himself is a calculating and crafty moth. He may not be bombastic or outgoing but his personality is still a fiery one. His hatred for Loxodont and what the evil tyrant has done burns deep within him. This deep rooted hatred has turned him into a cynical lone wolf. He wants nothing more than to systematically destroy all the tyrant has built. The soldiers who get in the way are simply obstacles that need to be removed. He will orchestrate and cultivate riots just to create chaos for the empire. He moves in the shadows but will strike with fiery fury.』
《Abilities》
〜『Mallo’s main strength is his proficiency in explosives. He is an expert at crafting improvised explosives even from what seems like useless trash. He creates many different types of grenades including frags, flash bangs, and incendiary. He also carries a gun that shoots modified explosive rounds. The last weapon on his person is his simple bat. He can use it for a quick knockout or to hit a bomb like a baseball at a target. Other than his many weapons he has the ability to create sparks with his antennae and glide with his wings. 』
《Fandom》
『Rivals of Aether』

《OC or Cannon》
『Cannon』

《Other》
『Not sure how good this description is especially since information on the character is limited but here he is in game if you need a better visual of Mallo

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:06 pm

《Name》
〜『Elsword』
《Nickname》
〜『Holy Knight』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『16』
《Height》
〜『5' 5"』
《Personality》
〜『Elsword's singular purpose is to protect the El and the world in which it inhabits. While trying to resonate with it, he is slowly losing his memories, causing his once cheerful personality to become stoic and sober. Though he is evidently determined to do what he thinks is noble even that is slowly being eaten away by the El. His emotions have been dulled while his mind is consumed by static noise. Sometimes the voice of Sephira, his winged partner, is the only thing that can keep him focused. Unfortunately he may soon become nothing more than an empty husk acting only to serve the El, but to him that would be the best outcome. 』
《Abilities》
〜『Elsword is linked to the power of the El through Sephira the winged partner at his back. The power of the El allows him to conjure up shards or entire blades of light of many sizes. These shards are as sharp as glass but can be just as fragile. They also contain an immense amount of heat, allowing them to melt even concrete. The longer Elsword takes to focus the El into the shards the hotter and sturdier they become.』
《History》
〜『』
《Fandom》
〜『Elsword』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『Cannon』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:51 am

《Name》
〜『Tesla-Jellymon』
《Nickname》
〜『Jellymon』
《Gender》
〜『Agender (Female Pronouns)』
《Age》
〜『-NA-』
《Height》
〜『4" 6"』
《Personality》
〜『Tesla-Jellymon is certainly an interesting character. She could be easily described as a brash mentally 10 year old kid. She unironically finds things like cooties "mega lame" and she isn't afraid to let her opinion be known. She acts a bit like a gyaru gal accent but instead of being obssesed with the latest fashion trends shes more interested in the latest video game. This particular trait makes her more of a tomboy, especially with her hobby of studying fighting styles thrown in. She has a slightly conceited view of herself due to those natural proficiencies in combat and technology. Not to mention her brash nature makes her fearless to a fault. If there is something she wants to do there isn't much that will stop her. However, when mortal danger presents itself her fearlessness can do a complete 180.』
《Abilities》
〜『Tesla-Jellymon has the ability to manipulate and shoot lightning through its tentacles and fingers. She also has a knack for close combat due to countless hours watching cage fight videos for fun. Her flexibility is super-human as well, as if she has no bones at all, allowing her to easily weave her way out of danger. Her tentacles have the ability to stretch an extra few feet as well. She is also capable of floating through the air using her electricity.』
《Fandom》
〜『Digimon』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『Cannon*』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:38 am

Dᴇᴘᴛʜ

-- Name; Kerbex

-- Gender; Male

-- Had a trainer?; Had one

-- Background (Optional); Kerbex used to battle everyday with his old trainer Alex. She was kind but fierce and believed in herself and her Pokémon. Alex never gave her Pokémon the virus despite constant pressure to do it. She firmly believed in their own strength and saw the pokerus as the “lazy way out.” Despite usually being at a disadvantage, they still won quite a few tournaments. However, as the epidemic got worse Alex suddenly abandoned her Pokémon and disappeared, never to be seen again. All her Pokémon assumed she had caught the virus and didn’t want to spread it to them, except for Kerbex. He refused to believe she was gone and continued to look for her. No matter what anyone said he kept looking, knowing in his heart that his trainer was strong enough to survive. Eventually he caught the virus, but even then he never stopped searching. He now mindlessly wanders, attacking everything in his path. All the while chasing the last few memories he has of his trainer. He is a well known problem in the area around Nacrene City.

Sᴛᴀᴛꜱ

-- Species; Druddigon

-- Nature; Lonely

-- Level; 56

-- Typing; Dragon

-- Moveset; Flamethrower, Draco Meteor, Sunny Day, Payback

-- Has Pokérus?; Yes
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:39 am

《Name》
〜『Meiko』
《Nickname》
〜『』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『14』
《Height》
〜『』
《Personality》
〜『Meiko acts rather spontaneously and likes to ride the waves of life so to speak. She is quick on the uptake and just as quick witted. She doesn’t concern herself much with the worries of others. However she is still a cheerful person and likes to tease others. Meiko is also endlessly curious of new things as well as what makes people tick. This tendency to stick her nose where it doesn’t belong can get her in trouble.』
《Pokémon》
〜『
Liepard
Meowth (Galarian)
Zeraora/Luxray
Delfatty
Torrcat
Meowstic

《History》
〜『』
《Fandom》
〜『』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:48 am

《Name》
〜『Shiro Usagi 』
《Hero Name》
〜『Fighting Rabbit』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『14』
《Height》
〜『4”11』
《Role》
〜『Hero - Class 1A 』
《Personality》
〜『Shiro is pretty lazy and laid back most of the time. She prefers to sit back and crack sarcastic jokes whenever possible. It takes a lot to get her to do anything since she listens to no one but herself (and her mom). She can be incredibly rude a lot of the time without showing a hint of regret. She doesn’t care for very much either except for video games and giving others a hard time in general. However, she does a complete 180 when it comes to fighting and hero work. In fact, she becomes quite the go getter, a rather aggressive one at that. She charges head on into fights and she doesn’t stop until everything is over. Shiro will come running for any heroic activity then be gone and back to her lazy self just as quickly.』
《Quirk》
〜『Kinetic Absorption: Shiro can absorb the kinetic energy of any object with her hands then release that same energy from anywhere on her body. This is usually done in the form of punches, kicks, high jumps, or long leaps. She has to absorb the energy with an open palm and she can’t absorb the energy from anywhere else. She completely absorbs the energy instantly. So, as long as her hand is out, a boulder being hurled at her wouldn’t even phase her and just fall straight to the ground the second she touched it. If fire were launched at her, it too would fall straight to the ground but she would still be burned. 』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:43 pm

《Name》
〜『Gnar』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『10,000+ (Child)』
《Height》
〜『2ft 5in (Big Form: 28ft)』
《Personality》
〜『Gnar is a yordle from the ancient past. Gnar used to hang around with yetis, giving him a barbaric and reckless demeanor. To accompany this is his playful and excitable attitude. He also has a toddler’s curiosity and naivety. He tends to throw tantrums when upset but when outright angry his tantrums turn into destructive rampages. His most prized possession, his boomerang, is one of the many simple things that please him. He likes to hunt for shiny, round, and otherwise unusual looking objects. As he considers himself a hunter, wild beasts are another thing he likes to hunt down. Overall, as long as one can manage his temper, he is a playful little scamp ready to befriend anyone.』
《Abilities》
〜『Normally Gnar is an incredibly athletic and slippery little guy. He is incredibly proficient with his boomerang, almost treating it as an extra limb. He also has excellent hunting and foraging skills. However, when he is enraged he transforms into a 28 foot, 3 ton monster. He is easily capable of uprooting trees and has a nasty habit of throwing them at any moving target. He doesn’t seem to remember (or even know about) his transformations though.』
《History》
〜『Gnar is an ancient Yordle. He is the annce of an immortal species of spirits made of pure magic and boundless mystery. He used to live his life hunting and foraging with a family of yeti. However, one day a giant monster appeared from a black abyss and tried to attack them. In that moment Gnar unlocked his Rage Gene transforming into a giant beast himself. Unfortunately, even with this newfound strength, he couldn’t stop it from freezing both him and everything around them in a deep icy prison. He was trapped for millennia, only to awake to a whole new world.』
《Fandom》
〜『League of Legends』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『Cannon』
《Other》
〜『Gnar can’t speak English, but he does speak in his own full native language. Presumably an ancient Yordle language.』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:59 pm

Timoria wrote:

➳name; Halcyon
    ➳age; 101
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; N/A
    ➳crush; none
    ➳race; Draconian
    ➳role; Eblar Hero

➳hair; None
    ➳eyes; Cyan
    ➳height; 2’ 9”
    ➳weight; 14 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Physical Strength Despite his short stature, Halcyon has immense physical strength like most draconians of his world. He can easily lift a boulder 10 times his size and with a good wind up he can hit like a truck. While he does like to punch away most of his problems his jaws are also a serious threat. He can chomp through almost anything with enough effort.

Durability Halcyon’s scales are incredibly resilient. They have evolved to distribute blunt force incredibly well. They allow him to do things like headbut clean through steel beams for fun. They also happen to be fire proof, for obvious reasons.

Flare Drive Like most draconians, Halycyon can eat external fire sources to make himself stronger. On his own, he can breath a bit of purple fire. His fire only burns things he wants to burn at will. With a boost he can literally fire himself up. He will be surrounded by purple flame and further enhance his strength. Halcyon does have to be careful not to consume excessive fire though as too much can make him go berserk instead.

➳weapons; Knuckle Dusters. While his weapon is originated from the gauntlet Halcyon prefers to use the studded knuckle dusters. He is quite fond of them and quickly refers to them as his extra set of claws.

➳personality; Halcyon, despite being young for a draconian, is a very relaxed and responsible lizard. He is quite selfless and has a strong righteous heart. He will only do what he thinks is right and he can be very stubborn on this principle. Of course deep down Halcyon is still a kid and likes to let this show through harmless pranks. He has a bad habit of bottling up his excess energy which will usually lead to the occasional outburst later. Sometimes he doesn’t think before he acts, which can get him into trouble. Plus his gaps in knowledge of many adult topics are also evident in conversation.

➳history; w.i.p.

➳other;
    Sorry this took awhile I kept changing my mind on the character but here he iiiis. Let me know if I need to change anything
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:48 pm

Commandramon line is even cooler now
+