>> silentclan, a rise clan [no posting]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

>> silentclan, a rise clan [no posting]

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:58 pm

ImageImageImage

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Welcome to Silentclan.
Silentclan is an instant ally or foe,
depending on where your desires rest.
Silentclan is known to take on the
more.. frowned upon tasks present in
the rise environment. Their blood
tinted claws show no mercy against
others; for the right sort of payment
and right reason, of course. Rather it
be prey, a firstborn kit, or supplies to make
dens, Silentclan can be bribed to do the
dirtiest of tasks, including murder. They are
more than familiar with the concept of
getting blood on their paws. And they
are not afraid to.
Number of Cats: 9
Current Level: 5
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(KNOWS NO BOUNDS) ▬▬

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Table of Contents

Record of Events

form for cat info (mine to use only)
will be placed here when sorted out
note to self: font is called ringbearer

Code: Select all
[left][img]http://imagehost7.online-image-editor.com/oie_upload/images/4193042b00dHFEla/4193130JYbQPt03.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Z3KlcSP.png[/img][/left][center][quote][size=110]QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE[/size][/quote][/center]
[center][size=85][b]Name:[/b] xxx
[b]Past Names:[/b] xxx
[b]Gender:[/b] xxx
[b]Age:[/b] xxx
[b]Rank:[/b] xxx

[b]Sexuality:[/b] xxx
[b]Crush:[/b] xxx
[b]Mate:[/b] xxx
[b]Kits:[/b] xxx
[b]Siblings:[/b] xxx
[b]Parents:[/b] xxx[/size][/center]
[center][size=85][b]Personality:[/b]
xxxxx

[b]History:[/b]
xxxxx[/size][/center]
[center][size=85][b]Stats(★☆):[/b]

[b]Strength:[/b]  xxx

[b]Stealth:[/b] xxx

[b]Speed:[/b] xxx

[b]Stamina:[/b] xxx

[b]Agility:[/b] xxx

[b]Mind:[/b] xxx

[b]Leadership:[/b] xxx[/size][/center]
[center][b]Relationships and/or Meetings[/b][/center]

[b]name[/b]
[list]relation![/list]

My Hms:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3754411&hilit=hm&start=40#p118139788
2. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3757849&p=117597343&hilit=hm#p117597267
3. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3773586&hilit=hm&start=30#p117981959
4. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3774271&p=118156941&hilit=hm#p118156941
5. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3781210&start=10#p118167290

6. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3796546&start=10#p118525757
Last edited by dimi. on Sat May 05, 2018 4:13 am, edited 67 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, clan info

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:00 pm

Clan Info
Silentclan is a group of cats who have come together due to the fact that they were unwanted or treated cruelly. This group of cats has formed not only a clan to protect one another from threats, but a silent contract to make sure that other cats are never put in this position - and they are willing to deal with it in the most major of ways, including murder. Silentclan is a clan with two sanctuaries where contracts to carry out bad deeds against those you don't like can be arranged - however, these contracts must be within reason, such they have done something damaging to you, like frequent harassment, keeping you from sleeping, etc.

This clan functions like most others at first glance, as their darker and more secretive function is not very prominent at first. Typically, the clan itself seeks out cats who seem to be troubled, mostly from a couple of cats being assigned as warriors who are specifically trained to seek out information about cats from other clans. The cats that they make contracts typically don't come to Silentclan first. Silentclan comes to them to stop this bad treatment that they themselves once experienced.

Silentclan, in order to function, has two sanctuaries. One of them is in a forest, where other clan cats are welcomed to come and discuss contracts as well as payment for dealing with nuisances in their life. Silentclan, however, does not do this without payment.
There are several payments Silentclan accepts, such as prey, a firstborn kit, herbs for the medicine cat, or perhaps a trade of apprentices/warriors.

To sum Silentclan up, it is called Silentclan due to the fact they have, essentially, a silently functioning faction within their own clan, comprised of cats who are willing to kill, willing to steal, willing to kitnap, and willing to put an end to someone's suffering because of another cruel cat. Silentclan is meant to prevent bad things from happening to one cat, but as a result, may make bad things happen to another cat.

Clan Reputation
Amberstar is very polite with other cats and addresses all other clans with a huge amount of respect, regardless of previous issues and petty feuds among cats between her clan and others. She is known to respect all others, and for that, she herself has earned the clan a positive reputation. However, the operation beneath this surface has plunged a few stubborn claws into the back of Silentclan, often causing Silentclan to be attacked by individual loners or small packs of rogues. These attacks typically happen if an offer/contract is refused by one of the sanctuary holders and can happen if one of the rogues happens to spy on Silentclan long enough to learn the location.

The clan reputation is difficult to explain, as there are two polar opposite reputations that Silentclan could fall under. Their reputation typically is decided by a ruling factor - are you a clan cat, or a rogue/loner? If you are a clan cat, you are typically treated with respect and sometimes are even pampered to around Silentclan, but rogues and loners may grow to despise Silentclan due to their stubborn nature.

About Sanctuaries
The concept of Sanctuaries may need to be explained before anyone understands it. In each Sanctuary, there are two cats. One cat is the cat who brings the victim into their sanctuary, while the other is the negotiater for a plan to deal with the problem at hand.
Victims are brought into this sanctuary if they desire to deal with the problem, and are never forced to go against their will.

In these sanctuaries, contracts are planned. Between the Negotiator and victim, agreements are met. The concept of contracts is simple enough. The negotiator agrees to get someone to deal with the victim's problem for a certain amount of payment. Depending on the severity of the problem, payment may be as small as enough prey to feed an elder, or, in the most extreme cases(typically a case where a cat is requested to be killed), a cat must be given to the clan to increase the numbers in order for the contract to be taken care of.

Contract Details
  • The contract must be made with a negotiator in one of the sanctuaries, otherwise it is not official.
  • There must be a good reason for the contract if the desired result is murder. As this goes against warrior code without good reason, Silentclan refuses to kill unless the payment is rich and the reasons are substantial.
  • Payment always comes beforehand. In the case scenario that a customer is unable to pay, the Sanctuary reserves the right to sabotage said cat who hasn't paid.
  • Once contracts are agreed upon, payment cannot be changed.

Clan Traditions
One of the traditions that Silentclan has is a large feast, usually at the beginning of Leaf-fall when the temperatures are dropping. Amberstar, along side all of the warriors and apprentices of Silentclan, go on a large hunt and stock up on plenty of prey for a couple of days prior to the feast. When all the food is gathered, it is taken up to the training area, where any of the clans that Silentclan has done contracts for are welcome to come to join in one this feast. The feast continues for two days, and often playful duels are held in the arena-styled training area, where clan leaders can make bets for prey, cats, and other things. [118 words]

The second tradition that Silentclan has is one that takes place only whenever a new litter of kits is born. A day after the kits are born, the medicine cat and the leader host a meeting at night. In this meeting, all of the other cats sit on the ground before the leader's stone while the medicine cat and the leader sit on the end of it. Once the cats are gathered, all of them raise their heads to the sky with their eyes shut, and chant out the names of the kits, wishing them good health and hoping that Starclan will smile upon them, and support them in all of their affairs; even the troublesome ones as they grow. [122 words]

Last edited by dimi. on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, territory

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Silentclan has a vast territory and multiple places to stay in. These will all be described here.
[Surroundings]
North Border: Sequioaclan
South Border: Vineclan
East Border: Emberclan
West Border: Dawnclan

[Territory]
Silentclan is in the core of a large forest, where, as far as they know, they are the only clan, as well as cats, present in the forest. The trees of this forest are tall and reach for the sky, several branches sprouted out of their dense bases with large green leaves to shield the cats from the vibrant colors of the sun. These leaves are dense enough to keep the bright shape of the sun out of view, but have enough openings so their camp is lit up during the day during late New-Leaf and Greenleaf.

North of their camp, just outside of the forest is a river where they retrieve their water from. This river has several mossy stones, allowing medicine cats to find wads of moss to take back to their den with ease. Beyond the river in the distance, there are several steep hills, blocking off the view from all the other cats.

[Camp]
During Leaf-fall, the clearing is often littered with leaves of various colors, which are played in by the kits and apprentices. During this season, the apprentices are typically the ones in charge of getting the leaves out of the clearing, so meetings can be held without disruption. In Leaf-bare, this is when the camp is the brightest. All the trees have lost their leaves, but the snow this area receives is not as brutal as the other surrounding areas. During Leafbare, all the dens are sheltered with several more lairs of moss to keep the falling snow out, along with the blinding white light from the snow on the ground.

The camp has an empty core and one large, jagged stone where Amberstar sits to hold meetings. All the dens for the separate ranks surround this opening. The farthest from the entrance is the Nursery, which is in a large hole at the base of the largest tree in the forest, where a moss curtain hangs just above the door to give birthing mothers privacy. The area inside is dark, and comforting for mothers and kits who are trying to sleep.

The second den is the Elders den, just a few meters away from the nursery den. Their den is comprised of sticks, which are securely tied together with cobwebs. The cobwebs are replaced each moon to ensure no damage occurs, regardless of weather. The elders are shielded from the elements by several large leaves gathered from the towering trees above, which are carefully placed between the sticks to get the den a roof.

The third den, which is across from the nursery, is the medicine den. There is a small slope that leads into a small cavern, where several herbs are organized on the ground, divided by barriers comprised of three sticks. On the right side of the den, a few beds have been made for ill cats to sleep in and be monitored by the medicine cats. In the back of the den, there is one isolated nest, where the medicine cat sleeps. Beside it, there are several wads of moss gathered, so apprentices can grab them to go get water for the ill.

The fourth den is to the right of the nursery, and is the den for the apprentices. It is another, slightly larger cavern than the medicine den, where several nests lay inside. Scattered throughout the den are a few claw marks from playful fighting.

The fifth den is the warriors den, which is the closest to the entrance in case any danger comes to their clan. It is the largest den in the camp, a cavern covered by many leaves. The leaves are present so the den slightly blends in from far away, allowing the warriors to attack unsuspecting danger and take them by surprise. On both sides of the entrance to the warriors den, there are two moss pads, where warriors who are sitting vigil may sit on to be comfortable for long periods of time. Inside of the den, there are many beds, most of them in the back away from the entrance.

The final den, which is the farthest from the entrance, is where the leader, Amberstar and her current deputy reside. The den is just behind the large rock used for meetings in the clearing, and has two nests inside, which are on opposite sides of the den. On the wall beside one of the nests are 9 stars that are drawn, all of them identical. These stars are used for Amberstar to track how many lives she has left with the aid of Starclan.

The premise of Sanctuaries is explained in the clan info. This is just describing the settings.
[Sanctuary 1]
The first Sanctuary is present in a forest south of Silentclan's forest. This sanctuary is hidden deep within the forest, present in a small cave. There are two nests within the den, where the Sanctuary Holders rest when contracts are not being debated. In the center of the den, there is a circle with the Emblem for Silentclan within it and moss pads surrounding it, where these contracts are discussed and agreed or disagreed upon.

The den has a few tufts of fur scattered throughout it, since a few debates have gotten intense and physical. There is also a small prey pile where the two Sanctuary Holders as well as their visitor can eat from while discussing.

[Sanctuary 2]
The secondary Sanctuary is located in an odd location. It is under a bridge below a highway where "monsters" drive rapidly day and night. There are several stones scattered beneath this bridge, but some have been paved aside for a small meeting area for the cats. There is also a small gap between the bridge and these rocks for the sanctuary holders to sleep or hide from the two-legs during the daylight if they happen to go under this bridge. This area isn't blatantly a sanctuary, but blends into the environment so they can observe any kittypets that may get their attention.

[Training Grounds]
The Training Grounds are up a hill just south of the main camp. At the top of the hill, there is a circle made of vines and short sticks carefully stood up on their ends to form the makeshift fence. Surrounding this fence are several moss pads, most with claw marks in them. These were present for people to watch intense training sessions between a warrior and an apprentice, as Silentclan is known to be a bit more brutal than others, but not too harsh. On one of the moss pads is a large leaf, where the medicine cat can bring herbs to treat wounds.

Last edited by dimi. on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 17 times in total.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, warrior code & herbs

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Warrior Code

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

Alder Bark
Beech Leaves
Bindweed
Blackberry Leaves
Borage Leaves
Bright-eye
Broom
Burdock Root
Burnet
Catchweed
Catmint
Celandine
Chamomile
Chervil
Chickweed
Cob Nuts
Cobwebs
Coltsfoot
Comfrey Root
Daisy Leaf
Dandelion
Dock
Elder Leaves
Fennel
Feverfew
Goatweed
Goldenrod
Hawkweed
Heather Nectar
Honey
Horsetail
Ivy Leaf
Juniper Berries
Lamb's Ear
Lavender
Lovage
Lungwort
Mallow Leaves
Marigold
Mint
Mouse Bile
Dried Oak Leaf
Parsley
Poppy Seeds
Ragwort Leaves
Ragwort
Raspberry Leaves
Rosemary
Rush
Sorrel
Stick
Stinging Nettle
Sweet-Sedge
Tansy
Tormentil
Thyme
Traveling Herbs
Watermint
Wild Garlic
Willow Bark
Willow Leaves
Wintergreen
Yarrow
**Deathberries
**Foxglove Seeds
**Holly Berries
**Deadly Nightshade
**Water Hemlock

Last edited by dimi. on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:22 am, edited 36 times in total.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, amberstar, founder

Postby dimi. » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm

ImageQUOTEQUOTEQUOTE

Name: Amberstar
Past Names: Amberkit, Amberpaw, Ambersky

Sexuality: Straight
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Parents: N/A

Personality:
Amberstar is best described as mellow at first glance. She is incredibly calm and displays a reserved, serious demeanor around her clanmates most of the time. When around new cats, she is very welcoming, wanting to make sure they feel happy and not isolated/ignored like she did when she was kicked out of her own clan. She is very caring towards new cats at first, then her true opinion on them comes out after interacting for a while, typically after a couple moons.

Amberstar is incredibly observant and cunning, making her very efficient at picking apart problems and figuring out how to go about solving them without causing conflict on both ends of the party. She is one for fairness, and will strive for it in the most major ways, as proven by her organization.

In private, behind the closed doors where only a select few know of the operation she is controlling, she is calculating, not saying a word until she has efficiently observed the entire situation at hand. She uses her incredible observation skills to decide how to deal with a contract, and she is the final word in deciding if a contract should be final or not, as she wants to make sure Starclan remains on her side and doesn't abandon her clan.
History:
Amberstar has never known her real parents. As far as she herself is concerned, she remembers little to none about her past beyond her early apprentice days. As far as she knows, her life started whenever she was physically brought to a camp.

Amberstar, at the start of her story, was a nameless kit. She was found on a hunting patrol by a group of cats, laid down at the base of a tree alone. She was only a couple of moons old at this point. When she was found, it was the middle of Leafbare, a thin sheet of snow coated the ground, but more snow was coming. When the hunting patrol found her, one of the cats, a female who was a mother of two apprentices herself, approached Amber and picked her up by the scruff.

"I will be taking this kit back to the camp. It's against warrior code to leave a kit helpless. Continue on without me" The she-cat explained, her voice muffled by the soft fur of the kit, which was covered in undeniably cold snow. The other warriors mumbled something inaudible to one another before walking off deeper into the forest. The she-cat held the kit in her jaws, her lips folded back over her teeth to insure the kit wasn't hurt before quickly making her way back to the camp. When she entered the camp,
several cats who were talking outside of their dens turned towards her, quiet gasps heard as they all saw the kit. She ignored these gasps and pressed on, heading to the leaders den. She walked in and sat the kit down, lapping at it's cold pelt briefly before the leader came out of his nest, freezing when he saw the kit.

"Where did you find this kit?" He questioned, seeming suspicious.
"I found it in the snow outside. I would be going against my code as a warrior to not bring it back." The she-cat explained, her tone seeming to almost challenge the leader.

The leader ignored this tone and spoke softly. "Very well. We will keep the kit for now until it is a warrior and ready to face the winters alone. Do you understand?"

The she-cat hesitantly nodded, not liking the idea of abandoning the kit after it was trained, but she accepted. "I do. I'll go get the kit to the nursery and give it a name." She said with a dip of her head before picking the kit back up, eagerly making her way to the nursery. She found one of the nursing queens, who was laying on her flank as her only kit drank.

"Oh, look at what you got! Bring them over here, I got more than enough room for that kit." The she-cat sighed in relief at the Queen's kindness, gently placing the kit at her belly. Amber wriggled her way forward and immediately began to drink. The mother smiled, looking back at the other she-cat. "She's an eager one, isn't she dear?"

"Yeah, she is. I wonder what we should name her.." She looked over Amber for a moment. After licking her, a cream pelt could be seen. "How about Amberkit?" The she-cat suggested, turning back to the queen to see her expression. The queen smiled as her eyes lingered on the kit, cooing excitedly for a moment before nodding. "Amberkit sounds like a wonderful name for her, dear."

Several moons passed, and soon Amberkit become Amberpaw. She trained under the wing of this nameless she-cat, proving to be very skilled within just the first moon of fighting. She was agile, had a huge amount of strength for someone her age, and most of all, was confident in her skill. However, because she was so confident, her mentor found that she was too open about where she was going to strike, and Amber became predictable. Several more moons were spent training her to perfect her skills before she was formally named Ambersky. A day after she sat vigil, two warriors approached her while she was talking to the mother who had brought her to the clan, who was planning a hunting patrol with Ambersky.

"Ambersky, the leader would like to speak to you." One of the warriors uttered, interrupting their conversation. Ambersky looked at the she-cat and smiled before getting to her paws. "I'll be right back." The she-cats gaze became concerned, she had just become a warrior - which meant she was about to be sent off. Ambersky bounded into the leaders den and sat on her haunches, and the leader approached, beginning to speak.

"Hello, Ambersky. I have to break something to you. It is time that you leave our clan, and possibly begin your own. You have some exceptional talents, but this was an agreement your adoptive mother and I made when you came to this clan." Ambersky cocked her head to the side in confusion briefly before sighing softly, taking a deep, shaky breath before speaking. "Okay. I'll go." Ambersky glared at the leader, feeling abandoned before she took her leave.

She wandered for several moons, hiding from clans and scraping together enough food to keep herself alive until she found herself sitting on a tree branch, dozing off. When she opened her eyes, the figure of a cat, the one of the cat who had brought her to the clan that abandoned her in the first place, was now a figure of stars speaking to Ambersky.

"Amber, you can't keep hiding like this. You need to see the world, start your own clan. Your ancestors see so much in you, pleasee put it to use.." The vision disappeared after a moment, and at first Ambersky shook it off, then tensed up, jumping down from the tree to begin her new adventure. She ran through vast plains and forests, eagerly looking for a place to settle when she found an isolated forest, where no other cats seemed to roam. She began to craft dens out of sticks and cobwebs, gathered the few medical herbs she knew anything about, and set up camp. This was only the beginning for Ambersky, now known as Amberstar, crafting her clan.

Stats(★☆):

Strength: ★★★☆☆

Stealth: ★★★★☆

Speed: ★★★☆☆

Stamina: ★★☆☆☆

Agility: ★★★★☆

Mind: ★★★★★

Leadership: ★★★☆☆

Relationships and/or Meetings

Aspencloud
    It was a cloudy day. The skies towering above the camp were a bleak gray, the sun hidden behind a series of thick, scattered clouds. These clouds often meant rain, and Amberstar acknowledged this. She wandered into the bare medicine den and dragged out the rolled up supplies of moss one by one, tossing each individual blanket over the dens to shield them from the incoming rain.

Her eyes briefly shifted to the sky, a droplet of rain tapping her on the nose like a playful welcoming friend. She chuckled softly to herself, brushing her nose with her paw. The rain never got too heavy, as the leaves above protected them from most of the stronger elements. Most of the time though, there was still a light rain that would make the ground of the dens damp and uncomfortable to walk over, so Amberstar came with a back up in case some of the heavier droplets of rain broke through the emerald green leaves hanging above the camp site.

As Amberstar leaped over the last den, draping it gently in the moss blanket, she landed on the other side, her eyes twitching anxiously when she heard several crows suddenly begin to squawk furiously in the distance. This was normal when the weather was going to be poor, but it had already began to rain. Why do they sound so angry, Amberstar questioned. She turned her head curiously in the direction that the squawking was coming from.

"It's dangerous to leave right now." The she-cat whispered to herself under her breath, her hazel eyes analyzing the entrance of the camp as she mentally fought herself between two decisions. "But that squawking is too close for comfort." With a lash of her tail and a jerk of her body, she darted out of the camp entrance, her ears pinched forward as she ran towards the squawking. She slid to a stop, her claws digging into the slick, muddy ground beneath her. She observed her surroundings, seeing a puddle in front of her. She leaped over it and walked forward towards a large rock before her, gazing up at some damp moss on the side. She then peeked around the corner, her ears flattening against her head at the sight.

In the clearing, two crows surrounded a small kit. His fur was wet, a few damp red splotches scattered on his pelt. The fur of his tail was puffed up, and his tail lashed wildly in fear. In the jaws of the kit was a baby crow, presumably one he had caught as a meal. The parents of this bird were nearby - and not pleased with this little kit who had just killed their baby. Once of the crows had their wings spread, the feathers of their tail spread. His talons unleashed, and just as he prepared to take off, Amberstar leaped out of the darkness, taking the crow by surprise. Her front legs spread, pinning the crow down by his wings. It thrashed wildly, attempting to get out of her grasp. Not wanting to play with prey, she nipped it's neck to swiftly end it's life, carefully dragging it's lifeless body to the side.

As she turned around, Amberstar was startled by the other crow, who soared at her with their talons already swung forward. With not enough space and not enough time to react, Amberstar moved her body to the side, the talons of the crow slashing against her shoulder, the fur ripping off in tufts while the tender flesh beneath split in three separate spots. Letting out a wail like a kit, Amberstar jumped forward in anger and agony, tackling the crow flapping in the air to the ground before nipping it's neck in a similar manner to her first kill.

Her chest heaved heavily as her body trembled. She let out a hiss of pain before raising her head up to look at the kit, who had sat up and watched in amazement. The kit looked frightened when Amberstar looked at it, backing up against the tree. Amberstar crept forward towards the cat, keeping herself low to the ground to make sure her size wouldn't frighten the smaller kit. When she was in ear-shot, she spoke softly to the kit, her words a slur as her pain caused her to be slightly stunned.

"Are you okay?" Amberstar asked, making her way closer. The kit let out a quiet squeak, shifting in a panic as he tried to avoid Amberstar. The kit then shook his head, glancing down at a wound present on his flank. Amberstar leaned forward, gently lapping at it to get the blood off of his pelt. When she felt him tense, she looked up at his face and spoke softly again. "You're okay now. I'll take care of you. What's your name?" Amberstar went back to lapping at his pelt until only a faint patch of blood was left on his back, which she promised herself to clean once they got to her camp.

"A-aspen. M-my name is Aspen." He stuttered, his voice a quiver as his body trembled. Amberstar smiled at him reassuringly, playfully licking one of his ears before helping him to his paws. She then crouched back down, dipping her head so he could climb up easily.

"That's a lovely name, Aspen. Get onto my back, we can treat that wound back at my camp." Aspen looked up at Amberstar in confusion before stuttering a few more words. "Y-you're taking me to a camp? Why..?"

"I have a place that you can call home. You don't have one, do you?" Amberstar asked in concern, briefly tilting her head up. She became startled when Aspen flung himself onto her head, perching atop her head with a proud smile. "Nope, but I do now! Let's go, this wound stings.."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:31 am, edited 13 times in total.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, aspencloud, deputy

Postby dimi. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:39 pm

ImageQUOTEQUOTEQUOTE

Name: Aspencloud
Past Names: Aspenkit, Aspen

Sexuality: Gay
Crush: Open
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Siblings: n/a
Parents: n/a

Personality:
Aspencloud is a very cocky persona. Having too much faith in his abilities, he can often be described as delusional or just plain rude. He is, however, a very optimistic type, and frequently finds himself doing major damage control by using his optimistic personality to find good in situations where there might otherwise be none, and he will try to solve problems to the best of his ability. He's incredibly playful in nature, and is a bit too perky for some.

Aspencloud is also a massive flirt. He flirts frequently with no shame, often using cheesy pick up lines and his charming personality to woo over cats around him. He is often smug while doing this flirting, and keeps his pride even if rejected, and is very persistent in both flirting and completing his tasks. However, while a massive flirt, he will express undeniable loyalty to those he is closest to, a good example being Amberstar, who he has put himself on the line for many times.

History:
Aspencloud was once a kittypet. He would sit on the back of a two-legs chair and gaze out the window, wondering what was beyond the tall brown fences in the distance. One day, his owner left the door open while bringing in groceries, and he darted out when they were looking the other way, making his way to the fence. He jumped up and placed his paws between two of the fence spaces, hauling himself up and over to the other side. When he landed, he saw a vast open land and began to run. This eager running continued for a while until he found himself tired and the sun had set.

He had ended up in an empty forest. There seemed to be no other cats, and he was just a kit, so he made himself comfortable.
He quickly adapted to hunting three times a day for three meals to satisfy his hunger, and whenever it got too cold or began to snow, he would bury his small and frail body into the den of a squirrel, and fend them off if they tried to break back into their den.

This living continued until two crows nearly killed him. But Amberstar managed to save him. For several moons, up until he was the age of a warrior, he trained with Amberstar, and learned all of his living skills from her first-paw. She was efficient in learning,
and often more brutal than she meant to be with him. He found himself injured more than once, and his wounds were tended to every time by Amberstar, since they had not yet found a medicine cat. This continued until he became a warrior and was assigned the name Aspencloud.

Since he was the only other cat in the clan at the time, Amberstar decided it would be best to make him deputy, so when other cats did, come, he could maintain order. Since the day he was assigned his warrior name, he was deputy. While deputies usually train an apprentice first, Amberstar was eager to get a deputy, and decided to void this rule, as she had heard of other clans breaching the rule as well without consequence.

Stats(★☆):

Strength: ★★★★☆

Stealth: ★★★★☆

Speed: ★★☆☆☆

Stamina: ★★★★★

Agility: ★★☆☆☆

Mind: ★★★☆☆

Leadership: ★★★★☆

Amberstar
    Aspencloud has a great amount of respect for Amberstar. Her having saved him from being killed by a couple of angered crows in his youth when he ran away from his home, losing his formal name of Smoky, he feels as if he is in debt to her in serving her while she roams this plain, and honoring her clan name whenever she passes and moves on to join the cats among Starclan. Aspencloud and Amberstar, when not on patrols or organizing things, are often found hanging out outside of their den, laughing about events throughout the day as they observe the camp.
ImageImage

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, willowsong, medicine cat

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:59 am

QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE

Name: Willowsong
Past Names: Willow

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:
Willowsong is an incredibly obedient individual. She never dares to take action unless said action is approved of by Amberstar, her leader. She is incredibly cautious, almost to a point where those around her, if questioned, would considered Willowsong to be a bit paranoid. Her obedient and cautious nature derives from the fact that she herself is a perfectionist. If one thing, one minor flaw is present in something she does, she feel as if she is not doing something to her fullest ability and will panic over it. She has this major state of paranoia due to the fact she does not want to be shipped away from Silentclan like she was from her rogue pack that she once called home.

When around those she is close to, she is a bit more open than she is around individuals she doesn't know, or those she is trying to impress (ex. Amberstar). She is not bubbly or over-energetic, but she is easier to maintain a conversation with if you're closer to her. She doesn't act as frightened, and instead cracks a few sarcastic humor jokes here. Among groups of friends, she is best known as the chill friend who's there to keep all the other rambunctious ones in line.

However, due to her paranoia and frequent questioning, she is often found puzzled over the simplest of things. Some may consider this a cute quirk, but it often gets annoying whenever someone has to repeat something a dozen times before Willowsong understands it enough to feel like she is in a secure position and won't mess something up.

History:
Willowsong, formally known as Willow, was actually the member of a rogue pack long before she joined Silentclan. In fact, she was born into this rogue pack, and didn't know clans were a thing for the first 10 moons of her life. Her rogue pack was a violent one, her mother and father among the most violent cats of the pack. They were known to be the first to address issues; which would typically end in another cat dying. The pack was ruthless, cruel, and showed no remorse for their actions. They didn't consider anything or anyone above their survival. Willowsong, as a kit, was often treated with neglect. Her parents often neglected her so much that she had to rely on another queen to get her milk to keep her alive as a kit.

Once she reached apprentice age, she began to train as a warrior. When she seemed to have incredible potential, her mentor proposed that she become an assassin for the clan; the role that her parents played. When this idea was brought to the table, she shook her head, huffed out a disrespectful response, and began to purposely fail her tasks as an apprentice, her fighting talent seeming to fizzle away. Willow's skills got so rusty, they changed her apprenticeship all together, and made her the medicine cat apprentice instead. She ended up sticking to this, as it allowed her to help cats that fell victim to injuries out on the job. She remained the medicine apprentice for the first 20 moons of her life, taking a while to get all the herbs engraved in her mind.

She then became a medicine cat, and was labeled as one of the best that the rogue pack had come across. A wound could be tended to in just a few minutes by Willow, and wounds would come out feeling better almost immediately, just a bit sore. Just a couple moons after she received her rank, a large fight broke out in the clearing between two of the rogues. The fight was so brutal and so intense, one of the cats was almost left for dead, and would've been, had Willow not tended to them. The injured cat stayed in her dens for a while, getting tended to daily. The cat who assaulted him, however, got off without punishment - that is until Silentclan came into the picture.

Just a moon after the incident, Willow woke up one night to find that her patient was gone. This was normal, sometimes patients would wander out trying to regain their strength. Willow exited the den and peered around, only to see the injured cat and a black-pelted cat talking to one another. The black cat sneered at Willow before turning and guiding the patient out of the camp. Willow fought the urge to follow, and retreated into her den for the night. The next morning, the patient came back, looking far healthier than before as he eagerly told Willow the tale.

"They offered to take care of the cat that got me in this condition! Can ya believe that? Payback is coming for them, oh boy! All I had to do was offer em some payment!" The cat howled excitedly, only to stop and cough for a bit, his throat still aching from a minimally healed laceration that nearly killed him. Willow looked at the cat, pleased to see him looking lighter than usual. "That's great news," Willow replied with a smile. "Please get some rest though. You were out all night." The cat nodded his head and went into a slumber. Once he went to sleep, Willow sat in the den by her herbs, isolated from any others present in the den as she curiously thought to herself. What kind of payment? And what kind of payback..?

The next few days passed by without incident. The day of the murder of the cat begins dull, with Willow organizing the herbs in her den as she always did when the cat that was assaulted ran in, howling excitedly. "They did it, Willow! Ya hear?! They took care of that cat for me!" Willow looked at the cat and smiled. "That's incredible, how did they do it?!" The cat's expression then turned to one of a sinister grin. "Come with me to find out~" Worry flashed over Willow in several waves, but she obeyed, following the cat.When she walked out of the den, she saw the leader of her rogue pack standing at the entrance, standing before a cream-coated she-cat. The two were discussing, the only part of the conversation that Willow could hear was a voice from the cream-coated she-cat. "The troublesome cat has been killed." Chills ran down Willow's spine when she heard this, her ears naturally lowering and pinning to her head. The cat then went on to say something more, "Our payment is in effect. Please bring forward the medicine cat." Willow swung her head up in confusion, looking at the leader with a puzzled look. I'm the payment!? Willow obeyed and hesitantly made her way forward.

The cream-coated shecat took one look at Willow and smiled. "Hello. You'll be coming home to Silentclan with us." The welcoming nature of the she-cat comforted Willow, but only slightly. "May I ask what your name is?" The unfamiliar she-cat asked as she ushered Willow out of the camp, her sleek short-furred tail encouragingly brushing along Willow's back. Willow took a sharp breath in and locked her eyes with the she-cat's. "I'm Willow. What's your name?" The she-cat smiled back at Willow and nodded. "What a pretty name, Willow. It definitely fits you. I'm Amberstar, leader of Silentclan."

After they exchanged names, they walked back to the camp of Silentclan, which was a long journey, lasting a day and a half. In this journey, they discussed how Amberstar came across her pack, and why she decided to resolve the issue. Willow and Amberstar quickly began to bond on this trip back, and Amberstar always willingly answered Willow's questions. When they arrived back at the camp,
Willow was welcomed by the only other cat present in the clan at the time, which was Amberstar's deputy; Aspencloud.

Amberstar called a small ceremony, where Willow was given the suffix of her name, now being called Willowsong. She found that the name was pretty, but would took some time to get used to. After the ceremony, Willowsong was shown her medicine den. Ever since the first day she was brought back to Silentclan, she has been studying the herbs to make sure her skills didn't get rusty.

Stats(★☆):

Stealth: ★★☆☆☆

Speed: ★★★★☆

Stamina: ★★★☆☆

Agility: ★★★★★

Mind: ★★★★☆

Leadership: ★☆☆☆☆

Amberstar - Leader
Willowsong displays incredible respect for Amberstar, and often is labeled as the "leader's pet", since she never will
tread a step or perform an action without Amberstar's approval. Amberstar and Willowsong, however, do have an
incredibly strong bond, and are inseparable if Willowsong isn't tending to her duties. They crack jokes and are
always at each other's backs, and will willingly defend one another despite Willowsong being the medicine cat.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Aspencloud- Deputy
Willowsong secretly has a strong dislike for Aspencloud. He often has a condescending nature towards Willowsong,
and frequently taunts her by using his signature move of brushing his tail underneath her chin and flirts mindlessly.
He frequently distracts Willowsong on purpose and taunts her for not being a warrior and often questions her life
as a rogue. Willowsong avoids Aspencloud whenever possible, but he will sometimes cling to her just to annoy her.

[img]100x100[/img]
Mercer - Father
Willow had a strong love for her father. He was hard-headed and strong, and she often considered him her
role model for most of his life. When she wasn't training, she was with him, even going as far as to sleep
beside him in his nest in the elder's den, tending to him every day. They had a great love for each other,
and has since passed, but Willowsong does everything she does for her father.

[img]100x100[/img]
Temira - Mother
Similar to her father, Willowsong absolutely loved her mother, but not nearly as much as she loved her
father. Willowsong tended to her mother just as much as she tended to her father, but the bond
between them was not as strong. Willowsong's mother wasn't there for much of her childhood and her
apprenticeship, often dwelling with other warriors and her father, neglecting Willowsong's achievements.
Despite this, they still loved one another until Temira drew her last breath.

[img]100x100[/img]
Poppy - Best Friend
When Willowsong was in the rogue pack, Poppy saved her from death on more than one occassion after
brutal training sessions. Poppy supported Willowsong no matter what, and the two were found together
so often, there were frequent theories of them being "mates" in secret. Because of her frequent
visits to the medical den, Poppy and Willow know each other so well, they might as well be blood
related.

[img]100x100[/img]
Rosemary - 1st Mentor
Rosemary is the she-cat who taught Willowsong how to fight. Willowsong thanks her silently for being
the one that taught her how to defend herself as a medicine cat in case it came down to it. However,
a hatred is shared between the two. Rosemary was incredibly abusive, and never considered what
Willowsong wanted. The two clashed and near the end of Willowsong's training, they almost killed
each other more than once during their training sessions.

Ohiastar - Friend - Owned by Chamrosh
Willowsong has never actually met Ohiastar. In fact, the only way she has seen Ohiastar was through a
dream. The first two nights she was a medicine cat for Silentclan, Starclan beckoned to her, and a
"portal" appeared before her, allowing her to travel into a cat's dream. In this dream, she met Ohiastar,
who conversed with her about how she got there, and for a day, they were simply friends. These dreams
have typically occurred once a moon, and the two have form a tight bond.

ImageImage

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, poppyflame, medicine cat

Postby dimi. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:41 am

QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE

Name: Poppyflame
Past Names: Poppy

Personality:
Poppyflame is incredibly confident. She never doubts her skill, and even when it seems to all be crumbling down, she believes that somehow and someway, she alone can solve it. She believes that the cause of faltering in other cats is their lack of confidence, so she strives to be the complete opposite. She is outgoing and social, often starting conversations with others to get to know them better. She rarely judges others, and only judges those who have done something wrong to someone she cares about, such as Rosethorn's attempt on Willowsong's alive.

Some may find her annoying, though. When she doesn't like cats, she often addresses them with a tone of sarcasm, and throws hints of her hatred towards them, such as mocking them, directly insulting them, among a variety of other things. She has a dry wit sense of humor, often tying in mild joking insults towards those around her.

History:
Poppyflame's origin is unknown. No one, including herself, knows how she got to the rogue pack she started in. It isn't a bad thing, and Poppyflame doesn't particularly care about the existence of her parents somewhere out there, since she never saw them.

She started in the rogue pack that Willowsong and Rosethorn were once apart of. She, like Willowsong, was initially training to become a warrior, but ultimately found that she was not fit to be one, and decided to go with being a medicine cat instead. Her training only lasted a couple of moons, as she quickly caught on to herbs and had most of them memorized by the time she was half way through training. While this would never be permitted in a traditional clan, Poppyflame's pack didn't particularly cared and awarded her the rank of the Over reigning Medicine Cat, meaning she would be the one to teach the apprentices to come.

When Poppyflame became Willowsong's mentor, she developed an unbreakable bond with her, one that would be perceived as love from others. Willowsong trained for several moons underneath Poppyflame, until a rogue of the pack, Cedric, sabotaged Willowsong and traded her as payment for a murder to Silentclan. Poppyflame sacrificed her membership in the pack, and was exiled for attempting to break a deal with another clan, ultimately a form of treason. She never returned to the pack to receive this sentence, though.

She eventually found Willowsong, and instead of taking her back to the pack, Poppyflame and Willowsong went back to Silentclan, and have been serving as medicine cats together ever since.

Stats(★☆):

Strength: ★★★★☆

Stealth: ★★★☆☆

Speed: ★★★★☆

Agility: ★★★☆☆

Leadership: ★★☆☆☆

name
    relation!
Last edited by dimi. on Tue May 01, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, rosethorn, interpreter

Postby dimi. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:42 am

QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE

Name: Rosethorn
Past Names: Rosemary

Personality:
xxxxx

Personality:
wip

History:
Previously known as Rosemary, she hails from the same rogue pack that Willowsong was once a part of. Unlike Willowsong, she was not born into the pack, she essentially forced herself into it. When she was six moons, she attacked one of the rogue packs apprentices, and exchange to prevent her from taking their life, the rogue pack offered her food, shelter, and a place to sleep. For these many moons, she lived a life of luxury; being pampered to. But this was not out of respect, rather fear of what she could do. She was reckless, and many of the cats perceived her as not mentally stable.

Once she reached warrior age, she was given the role of Assassin, as she was heartless and cruel enough to not feel anything as she dealt with presumably innocent cats. She became a figure with no emotion; only breathing and bleeding to accomplish her job. Until Willow(song) reached apprentice age, and she was forced to train her. She hated her apprentice with every fiber in her body, as her parents had almost kicked her out of the pack on multiple occasions. Due to this, she expressed her disgust with Willow by threatening to kill at her every twist and turn during training, training her until she felt like she could not stand any longer.

Near the end of her training, she found willow was strong, and proposed she became an assassin like her. Willow ultimately ratted her tactics out to Poppy before changing her path to avoid training with Rosemary any longer. Willow finished her training, but seemed to still torture Rosemary mentally. After Willow was traded away, Poppy lost her care and ratted out Rosemary's cruel tactics toward her previous apprentice, resulting in the pack finally driving her away with a death threat.

She roamed for a few moons alone, until she came across Silentclan, which was the clan Willow resided in. She stalked the ginger she-cat for a while, and eventually lead her to a forest she herself had set ablaze in an attempt to eliminate her. Willow is saved by Poppy, and Rosemary retreats into hiding once more. In a dream several moons later, Rosemary is surrounded by cats, who tell her she must atone for her sins, or they will never be forgiven, and she will join the cats in Dark Forest. At first, she never took it seriously, until an ambush occurred where a cat who screamed he was from the Dark Forest attacked her. After that, her perspective was changed.

She became devoted to Starclan and their signals, and eventually decided to join Silentclan, swearing she would not lay a paw on Willow, as she had learned from her mistakes. Since then, Rosemary, now known as Rosethorn, has been interpreting signs and words from Starclan, often being the receiver of them.

Stats(★☆):

Strength: ★★★★★

Stealth: ☆☆☆☆☆

Speed: ★★★☆☆

Stamina: ★★★★★

Agility: ★☆☆☆☆

Mind: ☆☆☆☆☆

Leadership: ★★☆☆☆

name
    relation!
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:41 am, edited 10 times in total.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan, heatherpool, senior warrior

Postby dimi. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:56 pm

QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE

Name: Heatherpool
Past Names: Heath, Heatherpaw, Heatherpool

Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
Heatherpool's personality is difficult to describe; it simply depends on circumstances. She never has a static or consistent personality, it is different with every single cat she has come across. She can change her personality with the flick of a light switch; people might consider this a multi personality disorder, or perhaps even a matter of Heatherpool being bipolar. Neither of these are right. In fact, it is this talent that actually allowed her entry into the clan.

She is manipulative, cunning, but she is not rude; simply skilled. She changes her personality to best fit the personality of the cat she is conversing with. If a cat she is talking to is often negative, she encourages them to be more positive, offers a shoulder to lean on, and helps them. If the cat she is talking to isn't one easy to intimidate, Heatherpool is incredibly vague and mysterious, hoping to throw the cat off guard. If she is talking to someone she likes, she picks up on their habits and typically expresses she shares similar interest with them with incredible, but not plastic-sounding enthusiasm. There are a multitude of other habits she has whenever dealing with a variety of cats, but these are just some she is found using most frequently.

History:
Her history isn't necessarily one that any newcomer to her tendencies would expect. At one point, Heatherpool was actually a kitty pet named Heath, owned by an old woman who loved the Heath chocolate bars. She lived a life of luxury, being pampered to with canned food, hand made cat trees, among other various things cats enjoyed. She was living the easy life. She knew what to do to get the old lady to give her whatever she wanted. High five her paw for a treat, lick her hand to get her attention, lay across her lap to get tons of pets, she could get anything she wanted with the right skills.

Eventually, the old woman got too old to take care of her. But, oddly enough, instead of taking Heatherpool to a shelter, she took her to a forest and left her there. At first, Heath felt lost, betrayed, then she felt a new sense of adventure in her life. She went on an adventure throughout the forest, training herself to climb up trees to look up at the moon each night, wishing her previous owner good health wherever they were. She had a couple of encounters with other cats, which were all loners who simply shooed her away, given her kittypet past.

She then reached the forest where Silentclan resided, after running along a river, wondering where it would take her next on her grand adventure! She saw the other cluster of trees just to the south of the river and made her way into them, bounding around happily until she found herself in the center of a camp. It was late at night, and not a single cat stirred. She assumed it was abandoned, plopped herself in the center, and dozed off.

When she awoke, she found a tom sniffing her flank, pawing at her to wake up as he questioned who she was. She took a moment to wake up and sat up, acting casual. "My name is Heath." She had a mint green collar around her neck, which gave away her identity. "So, you come from the two-legs home? Why have you come so far out here?"

"I left my owner quite a while ago. I just never got this thing off." She answered, trapping it in her jaws as she tugged at it. A cream coloured she-cat, Amberstar, soon approached, her voice soothing.

"Here, let me help you with that." Amberstar clamped down on the collar and jerked back, her teeth slowly tearing through the fabric. It eventually fell off, and Amberstar tossed it to the side. "My name is Amberstar. This is Aspencloud, we must've been asleep when you showed up. Why didn't you wake one of us up?"

"I'm Heath. I actually didn't even know you were here." Heath said with a soft giggle.

After the introductions and explanation were exchanged, Amberstar turned to the two cats before her. "Heath, would you like to join the cats of Silentclan?"

Although she didn't know what a clan even was, she nodded. "Yes, please." With a delighted purr and a few steps to the leader's rock to perform a ceremony, she was given the name Heatherpaw, and mentored underneath Amberstar herself.

Her training lasted for only a short amount of time. Heatherpaw had become well adjusted to hunting and climbing trees in her time, needing only a couple moons worth of training to be considered a warrior. Since she became a warrior, she has also had the side job of conducting interviews in order to discuss contracts with cats that Amberstar or Aspencloud have sought out in the nearing clans.

Stats(★☆):

Stealth: ★★★★★

Speed: ★★☆☆☆

Agility: ★★★☆☆

Leadership: ★★★★☆

name
    relation!
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me