mods please lock

A place to store your roleplay character information.

❝ s k y s t a r

Postby roobeeen » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:41 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name;; skystar

gender;; she-cat

age;; 62 moons

rank;; leader - 8 lives

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; a silver abyssian she-cat with piercing ice blue eyes, she has a few scars on her neck.

personality;; skystar is a sweet she-cat and is always willing to take in any kits that need a mother or guidance, even though there's a rank for that. She encourages her clanmates to do things that are only positive, and tries to help them out of bad times. She's incredibly protective of her clan and would do anything to protect them. She would never give answers to evil cats, even if her life depended on it and is very secretive towards outsiders or bordering clans.

history;; skystar was born alongside her sister to their deathly ill mother, which cause skykit and poppykit to be taken away from their mother and to be given to another queen who had lost her kit since he wasn't strong enough. Moss-star died not much later of greencough, letting Lightstar take over the clan with his dark ways. He wasn't meant to be leader in skykit's opinion as she grew and watched how he ruled. Lightstar took poppypaw as his apprentice while skypaw was taken by emeraldeyes, her father. She trained into a great warrior, same for poppyheart but she had different intentions. Skystrike was cautious as she watched poppyheart leave with emeraldeyes to go hunting, which made skystrike quietly follow after and stay in the shadows so that she wasn't noticed. That's when poppyheart had showed emeraldeyes where she smelt a rabbit, so he had crouched with his back facing her. Then poppyheart sprung on her father, killing him as quickly as possible. Skystrike was horrified by this and decided to confront her sister, which made poppyheart attack her as well. Poppyheart barely got injuries while skystrike had to avoid killing blows but still got wounds, while being stunned poppyheart bolted back to camp and it took quite a while for skystrike to be able to follow after her. Lightstar was waiting for her and announced that she was being exiled for the death of her own father. Skystrike tried to explain but was attacked by lightstar, causing another scar on her neck. She then bolted as far away from the clan as possible and began to travel on her own. She eventually came across a tom and a few other cats that were exiled from their clans for things they didn't do. There was lionclaw, heatherfrost, poppyblaze, and yarrowblossom. Skystrike decided she would find an area to begin a clan of her own, so they adventured together to start a new clan. On the way, poppyblaze and yarrowblossom had gotten sick and passed away since there weren't any herbs to help them. This upset skystrike and the other two but they knew they had to continue on, so they did. They came upon a mountain area with plenty of space inside and they decided that's where they would stay. A waterfall covered the entrance so they had to get wet but they didn't mind, as long as they would be safe. Skystrike had became mates with lionclaw and was pregnant with his kits when he died to protecting the clan. She later gave birth to two she-kit's but one was stillborn, yet she named the one that was still alive creamkit. Her clan and her kit grew as strong as they could, heatherfrost becoming a strong warrior that supplied the slowly growing clan with fresh prey every phase of the day. Skystrike decided it would be time to go to her own version of moonstone where she could talk to her ancestors, and when she arrived they decided to bless her with nine lives and told her what the name of her clan would be. When she came back, she announced it to the new clan that had been growing and everything had seemed fine. Until a short wave of greencough swept through the clan and since they still had no medicine cat, most of the cats died and skystar lost one of her lives yet creamkit still survived through it even though she was made blind in her right eye from the illness not being able to be fully cured. Skystar now strongly leads her clan with no fears coming her way just yet since it is difficult to reach the clan.

sexuality;; straight

crush;; open

mate;; lionclaw, none

children;; tigerkit(daughter), creamkit(daughter)

kindred;; moss-star(mother), violet-tail(step-mother), emeraldeyes(father), poppyheart(sister), smallkit(step-brother)

scent;; faint snow and waterfall

past names;; skykit, skypaw, skystrike

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ c r e a m k i t

Postby roobeeen » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:18 am

name;; creamkit

gender;; she-cat

age;; 3 moons

rank;; kit

wanted rank;; warrior

appearance;; a pretty cream tabby she-kit with a caramel brown eye, right eye is blind

personality;; creamkit is very shy but is also very kind despite being scared she will be judged for her appearance. She is always happy when her mother spends time with her even though it happens very often. She's scared of almost everything, not exactly knowing how to treat anything since she's afraid it may hurt her. She always sleeps in the leaders den with her mother despite her being a kit and needing to be in the nursery instead but she doesn't like sleeping without her mother there since she gets lonely easily.

history;; creamkit never got to know her sister since tigerkit was stillborn but she grew up at her mothers side without a father as well, the two of them alone in this. She was always visited by heatherfrost who brought them prey and played with her as her mother ran off to do something. Creamkit never figured out what it was until much later, figuring out that her mother had been accepted as the leader in their new clan. Not too long after, a wave of greencough swept through the clan which killed off some cats and made her mother die once. She also got sick since she was always around her mother but toughed it out and became blind in her right eye because of it.

sexuality;; bisexual

crush;; none

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; skystar(mother), lionclaw(father), tigerkit(sister)

scent;; faint milk and pine

past names;; none

future names;; creampaw, creamfur

deformities;; blind in her right eye

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ s a p p h i r e

Postby roobeeen » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:06 am

name;; sapphire

gender;; she-cat

age;; 47 moons

rank;; loner

wanted rank;; undecided

appearance;; a part calico she-cat that is mainly white, icy blue sapphire eyes.

personality;; sapphire is a bitter she-cat that isn't afraid to hurt anyone if they threaten her or even mock her, she is a cold-blooded killer when she wants to be. She isn't scared of getting her paws dirty and will do anything to protect the ones she cares about, since she has failed to do so in the past. She still believes that the past is her fault and mentally beats herself up over it, scared it's going to happen again.

history;; sapphire grew up happy with her older brother, being the second litter her parents had. She was taught by her brother and family how to fight and hunt, learning everything that was needed for survival. She was about 6 moons when she had met her big brother's mate who was pregnant with kits, she become excited for the kits and treated her as family should treat each other. That was until she was 8 moons, she was out hunting and caught some robins for the family to eat which she had instantly dropped the prey and left it behind when she heard screeches coming from home. When she arrived she saw her family had been brutally murdered and was watching a pitch black tom walking away with blood on his paws and maw. She was frozen in place in horror as she watched him leave before she finally got the strength to bolt away. She didn't know if her pregnant sister-in-law survived the attack or not, but she grew up alone only craving for the taste of revenge on the black cat.

sexuality;; bisexual

crush;; open

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; rose(mother), ginja(father), wave(brother), rhoswen(sister-in-law), ocean(niece), soren(nephew)

scent;; lake water and faint moss

past names;; none

future names;; sapphiregaze

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ s h a d e d h a w k

Postby roobeeen » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:40 am

name;; shadedhawk

gender;; tom

age;; 68 moons

rank;; warrior

wanted rank;; leader

appearance;; a pitch black fluffy tom with scars scattered all over his body, piercing gold eyes.

personality;; shadedhawk is a physical embodiment of the term evil, being a cold-blooded killer and even killing for fun sometimes. He has no remorse for anyone, not even his own mate or children. He never cares about anyone and loves manipulating other cats, having a craving for power and willing to do anything to get it.

history;; shadedhawk was born into a family, for which he was neglected for his dark pelt and haunting eyes. He looked nothing like his parents, for which they would treat him horribly. They would say he was a curse which made him grow bitter, eventually killing them all when he was of age, right after his mother had her second litter. None of the kits looked like him at all, therefore his anger grew more and killed the kits as well. He joined mountainclan after being exiled from his clan, which is where he found a calico she-cat named ivoryheart. He decided to choose her to further his legacy, and maybe have a kit that looks like him. So he became mates with her and went out hunting for her, which he came across a family of loners and decided to kill them off to satisfy his blood-thirst. Then he continued on, bringing back prey for his mate, and before long she was expecting his kits. He continued to play it off like he loved her, time passing yet he started to become irritated with her but didn't show it in case he was going to lose her too quickly. Soon enough she had given birth to a calico she-kit and a black tom, and when they were 4 moons he killed ivoryheart in front of his kits and hid the body. He threatened his kits if they told anyone, that he'd kill them as well and with that he stayed in mountainclan just hoping no one would find the body so that he could stay there and become leader.

sexuality;; straight

crush;; open

mate;; ivoryheart, none

children;; emberpaw(daughter), beetlepaw(son)

kindred;; firegaze(mother), shadowheart(father), poppykit(sister), stonekit(brother)

scent;; oak and faint maple

past names;; shadedkit, shadedpaw

future names;; shadedstar

deformities;; none

other;;

Last edited by roobeeen on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ e m b e r p a w

Postby roobeeen » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 am

name;; emberpaw

gender;; she-cat

age;; 8 moons

rank;; apprentice

wanted rank;; warrior

appearance;; a pretty calico she-cat with piercing golden eyes.

personality;; emberpaw is a very shy and easily nervous she-cat, cautious about everything and extremely protective of her brother. She doesn't fall in love too easily since she barely trusts anyone, being lied to by her father multiple times over and over again. She is very paranoid because of her father and jumps every time someone comes up to her when she's in her own state of mind, she doesn't usually give her opinion on things since she's scared she'll be yelled at or put down.

history;; emberpaw was born to ivoryheart and ended up looking exactly like her mother, while her brother looked like his father. She grew up happily with her mother, but eventually something changed in her father's attitude towards their mother. She decided to ignore it as family stuff but when her and her brother were 4 moons, he took action and killed their mother in front of them. Emberpaw was horrified at this, so much that she was silently crying but didn't even know it. That's when shadedhawk threatened them if they were to tell anyone of the situation that they just witnessed he would kill them before he decided to hide the body. She has feared her father ever since, and tries to stay out of his way. Yet she won't hesitate if he goes after her brother.

sexuality;; bisexual

crush;; open

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; ivoryheart(mother), shadedhawk(father), beetlepaw(brother)

scent;; rosemary and maple

past names;; emberkit

future names;; emberbreeze

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ o c e a n

Postby roobeeen » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:46 am

name;; ocean

gender;; she-cat

age;; 16 moons

rank;; loner

wanted rank;; undecided

appearance;; a pretty silver and white fluffy main coon she-cat, stormy gray eyes.

personality;; ocean is a kind and sometimes playful she-cat, who can be serious especially when she's being protective over her family. She cares deeply for her family and would do anything to protect them. She also has a short-temper, becoming snappy quite easily. She's kind around her brother and mother but sometimes can make the wrong decisions since she doesn't usually think things through too much, even though when she has time she'll think things through as much as she can.

history;; ocean was born with her brother to rhoswen, born as a loner. She grew up strong and stayed that way to help her mother with loner life as much as she could, caring for her family deeply. She would always train fight with her brother, trying to teach him and herself at the same time. She would never hurt him while training though, keeping her claws sheathed at all times. She never knew her father and rhoswen wouldn't tell them, no matter how many times they asked. She still wishes to know what happened to her father, sometimes even going looking for him while her mother and brother are asleep. She hopes to find him someday so that she can ask why he left them alone to be on his own.

sexuality;; bisexual

crush;; open

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; rhoswen(mother), wave(father), soren(brother)

scent;; poppy flowers and faint minnow

past names;; none

future names;; oceansoul

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ r o w a n f l i g h t

Postby roobeeen » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:12 am

name;; rowanflight

gender;; tom

age;; 31 moons

rank;; warrior

wanted rank;; deputy

appearance;; a fluffy mostly white brown tabby tom with olive-gold eyes.

personality;; rowanflight is a kind but also a very confusing tom, as it is hard to tell if he cares for you or not as more than a clanmate. He's very loyal to his clan and wishes to teach as much as he can to his apprentice's, satisfied with his rank yet he would be fine with deputy as well. He doesn't fall in love quickly, especially since he doesn't show much emotion at all. The only emotions this tom might show is if he was impressed with something or was just smiling to be polite.

history;; rowanflight was born to iceheart and fireclaw along with his sister rosemarykit. Whether rowankit and rosemarykit knew it or not, the tom and she-cat didn't like each other as much as one would think. They would always fight when the kits were away, or at least they thought the kits were away. Rowankit would stay and watch in horror of what his parents had become, before eventually while rowankit and rosemarykit were apprentices their parents were found dead. It was unknown who or what killed them but it might be that they killed each other since they hated each other so much. The siblings were heartbroken at the sign of this, but remained together as time went on. One day, rosemarypaw had gone missing, so rowanpaw felt it was his duty to find her. As he left the camp without telling skystar, he found rosemarypaw a few fox-lengths away. The gruesome sight horrified him and the patrol had to go retrieve him while they helped him to forget what he saw. He now is a strong warrior and is loyal to his leader no matter what.

sexuality;; heterosexual

crush;; open

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; iceheart(mother), fireclaw(father), rosemarypaw(sister)

scent;; lilies and faint minnow

past names;; rowankit, rowanpaw

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ e c h o b r e e z e

Postby roobeeen » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:18 am

name;; echobreeze

gender;; tom

age;; 46 moons

rank;; medicine cat

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; a gray tabby tom with white in some places and has amber eyes.

personality;; echobreeze is a shy but very kind tom, though he doesn't let it get in the way of his work. He always tries his best and it breaks his heart when he can't save a clanmate from the pain that they're experiencing, still knowing inside that you can't save everyone no matter what you do. He gets embarrassed easily and doesn't believe he is a good medicine cat.

history;; normal clan life.

sexuality;; homosexual

crush;; forbidden but open

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; roseheart(mother), tigerstrike(father)

scent;; strong herbs and faint rabbit

past names;; echokit, echopaw

future names;; none

deformities;; he's missing his back left leg

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery