▬▬▬▬▬ [ souls little corner ] ▬▬▬▬▬

A place to store your roleplay character information.

▬▬▬▬▬ [ souls little corner ] ▬▬▬▬▬

Postby black soul. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:46 pm

x
      Hey there, welcome to my little corner!
      Here, I will be storing my characters for roleplays and such.
      All I ask is please refrain from stealing anything. Thank you!

xxxxxxxx
x
Roleplays that I am currently in:
Listed on the second post as well as the
characters that I roleplay in that roleplay.
Last edited by black soul. on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:01 pm

work in progress.
Last edited by black soul. on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:02 am

_____________________________________ { On the Outside } _____________________________________
Name: Dovekit, Dovepaw, Doveheart (Dove for pelt, heart for caring)
Desired Rank: Achieved/NA
Clan/Residence: MeadowClan
Description: White tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes.

_________ { A Bit Deeper } _________
Personality: She can generally be loyal, though it takes a lot for you to gain her trust. Sometimes she will trust you; key word being sometimes. Doveheart rarely ever takes risks because she worries far too often about all the little details that could come with it. She is very ambitious and doesn't let setbacks keep her from reaching her goals. When it comes to romance, Doveheart can occasionally be a bit flirty, though not much. She is rarely ever romantic but rather affectionate toward those she loves and cares for. Doveheart would make an alright mother, considering she can sometimes be nurturing. Often, Doveheart is honest and will not be afraid to speak the truth on her mind, so long as it doesn't cause any harm. Typically, Doveheart is observant of others and is able to pick up on things that others might not on the first glance. She pays close attention to details, even. She is rarely ever curious, though, perhaps because she already has so much on her mind and isn't the most stable when it comes to emotions. She can also be somewhat isolated at times.
History: Doveheart began her life as a loner, which might be why she tends to be a loner to this day. However, that life didn't suit her all that well. She was struggling to find a stable environment to live in, let alone one with plenty of prey. It was then that she discovered the Clan and came to realization that the life of a warrior is the life that she wanted. The life that she needed. The Clan welcomed her in, though she didn't meet their expectations at first. That only made her more determined to prove them wrong, and eventually she did. Doveheart is now a strong and noble warrior of the Clan and is proud to say that most don't even believe her when she admits she once lived the life of a loner.
Likes: She is interested in herbs & medicine, most kits, peace, the night, warm weather, being in control, perfection, training apprentices, civil debates/discussions, adventure, others who can hold a conversation, others who are entertaining or fun to be around, the moon, and leading.
Dislikes: Strangers, fighting for no reason, conflict, stubbornness, others who are loud, criticism, cold weather, intruders, and bugs.

_______________________________________ { In The Heart } _______________________________________
Mate: None
Crush: None, but will probably develop one later in the roleplay.
Kits: Doveheart would like to have kits someday, but has none as of right now.
Kin: All are unknown loners.
Other: None

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:28 am

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

We're damned, after all
Through fortune and fame, we fall
And if you can stay, then I'll show you the way
To return from the ashes you call

BASICS

name; Panther
age; 27 moons
gender; tom/male
rank; adversary/warrior
desired rank; assassin
clan/residence; the hidden

OUTSIDE

description; jet black tom with
piercing forest green eyes.
build; tall, rather lanky.

LOVE; LIFE

crush; none
mate; none
kits; none
sexuality; hetero
what he looks for; a
cat who gives him both
respect and privacy.
kin; Lilac (deceased)
Prince (father)
personality }} Panther is a rather isolated individual, and is not the most friendliest of cats.
He loves spending time to himself and prefers to be an outcast. He is brutally honest and will tell it how it is.
Panther does not take into account of others feelings, which is just one more reason why he does not have any
close friends. Not only that, but he is horrible when it comes to keeping them. Sure, he can easily make a friend,
but it isn't very meaningful toward him so it doesn't last long. Aside from this, he can be a kind and caring cat
once you get to know him well enough. That is - if you get to know him well enough. It's pretty tricky, considering
he doesn't open up well to strangers, so you'll have to be patient with him. That's another thing; Panther is really
patient and understanding of others. He does have a soft side, but he just doesn't like sharing it to others most of
the time.
history }} Panther doesn't like to talk about his past. At all. He is rather secretive, if you will.
At least... that's what most assume. Truth be told, he really didn't have the best history, so he doesn't like to be
reminded of it. He was born into the rogue group to a mother named Lilac. Although, he never did get to meet his
mother because she died at birth along with his other unnamed sibling. His father hated Panther for their death,
and blamed it all on him. It was his way of coping with the problem, but it resulted it much worse. Panther was left
with no family, only an adoptive mother who treated him like an outcast. Perhaps that's why he's an outcast to this
day. Even so, this was only an opportunity to prove himself as worthy. He took out all of his frustrations on training
rather than the cats who did him wrong. It turned out well, since it allowed for him to get his mind off things. His
father abandoned the group while he was a trainee, though Panther didn't mind in the slightest. It was a relief
to finally be free from such a curse as his father was. The only words that ever came out of his father's mouth
were of disapproval, and that was the last thing that Panther needed at the time.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:21 am

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ị̵͕̥̼̬ ̘̗l̹̤͇̙͟ͅo͙̩v̵̳̪e̲͚͇̤ ͈̭ͅt͟h̙̗͚̜ͅͅe̗ ͏w̭̫̭ọ͖͎r͚̠̠͍͘l̙̯̦̣͙̤d̹͕̪̪͘ ̧̲̖͇̻̤͉b̺̦̬u͈͉͙̝̯̳͢t͖̗̫̗ ͇Ḭ̞̪̹͔̱̰ ̼̗͢j͖̝̦̤̹ͅu̵̫̦̦̯͚̺ś͕̰͙͎t͈̜͍̳̜ͅ ̶͈͖̹̩̹̞͇d̢͓͍̖̺̟͍o̲͔̥̯n͓'͓̤͎̞̕t̳̻͜ ̺lo̻̦̞͔̻̼v̶̼̣̺e̡͈ ̩̖̙͉̩͍t͡h̪̺̝̹͠e͇̥̺̳ ̨̩̫w̪̜̦̭͟a̜̬̟͉̰͞y̤̟̲̩ ̠̹̠͇̹̘̦i̸t̹̺̪̘̫ ̟͔̰m̞̝̣̯͇̖a҉̭̟̻̱͚k͓̱̝͇̖e̗͖̪̪̣̜̤s̢̥̭̱͚̠͎ m͕̻̭̗͚ȩ̤̟̹͎̬ ̩͈̥͚͖̖f͡ę͓̲̳̘̞e̱̘̣͔̝̟l

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

╔══════════════╗

▬ BASICS ▬

name; owlkit, owlpaw, owlwing
age; seventeen moons gender; tom/male
rank; warrior clan/residence; pineclan
physical description; long-furred brown tabby
tom with pale yellow eyes.

▬▬ LOVE ▬▬

crush; none mate; none kits; none
sexuality; heterosexual what he looks for in a
mate;
someone who can understand him,
someone who makes him feel like he's needed,
and someone who can give him attention.
family/kin; mother - Brooksong (deceased)
father - unknownxxsister - Mothkit (deceased)

▬▬ OTHER ▬▬

likes; simple things that life has to offer, helping
others, discovering things about others & figuring
them out (only if you're truly interesting to him),
alone time, listening to others, & making friends.
dislikes; being lied to, being criticized,
others who are too self-absorbed, being forced
into making decisions, & following the rules.

╚══════════════╝
x
Owlwing is one that loves to help others. He finds it rewarding to feel needed.
He tends to make friends rather quickly, and even fall in love at a quick pace.
However, he is picky when it comes to who he opens his true self to. It may be
easy to become close to him, but it's quite difficult to actually truly be close.
He is one to like to keep secrets of his own to himself. Owlwing finds those who
are too self-absorbed to be rather annoying. He much prefers some cat who is
generous and open-minded, much like himself. On the other paw, he can be
too emotional and sensitive at times. He isn't the best when it comes to owning
up to his mistakes, often blaming others for them. Sometimes, Owlwing just
likes to have some time to himself, which is probably best. When it comes to
decisions, Owlwing is not the one to come to for advice. He is one of the most
indecisive cats you might ever meet.

As for his past, he doesn't like to be reminded of it. It isn't full of the most
pleasurable memories, if you will. He tries to avoid it at all costs. Owlwing was
born into PineClan to a mother by the name of Brooksong. He had one other
sibling; Mothkit. Unfortunately, Mothkit didn't manage to make it through that
treacherous leaf-bare. His father had always been unknown, and his clan-mates
loved to remind him of that. He didn't like it one bit. He felt like an outcast
whenever the topic was brought up into discussion. He was never close to his
mother, or any of his family for that matter. At a young age, Owlwing came to
realization that blood doesn't necessarily mean family. Family is whoever you
make it out to be. When his mother passed away from green-cough while he
was just an apprentice, it didn't strike him too hard. The death of his mother
was the least of his concerns, as she was just another clan-mate to him. Sure,
it did hurt the slightest, though she had never actually been there for him.
He knew that his mother would want him to become the best warrior that he
could possibly become, so he put more effort into his training. In a way, he
took out his anger on his training and pushed himself too hard. It helped to
distract him from the world around him. Although it might of not been the
best decision of his past, it helped to shape him into the warrior he is today.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬▬▬ [ GOOSEPAW ] ▬▬▬

Postby black soul. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:48 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I. goosepaw (whisker) II. nine moons III. tom/male IIII. medicine cat apprentice
V. no current crush/mate VI. pansexual VII. current residence ; nightclan
VIII. gray tabby tom with amber eyes. VIIII. likes ; attention, making others happy,
being loyal to his clan, helping others, compliments, risks, and giving advice. dislikes ;
the same routine, not being appreciated for his efforts and hard-work, being bossed
around, losing his independence, being ignored, feeling unneeded, and gossip.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
██
██
██
██
██
Goosepaw was born as a kittypet and lived his earlier days inside of a twolegnest. He
knew from a young age that he didn't belong there. The forest called out to him, as
well as a strange cat in his dreams. He didn't know who it was at the time, but it was
actually his mother. Goosepaw didn't know his mother when he was a kit so it was a
pleasant surprise to be greeted by her in his dreams. She told him that he must follow
his heart, and so he did. He ventured out into NightClan territory, and was caught by
a patrol of warriors. They didn't attack him since he was just a young kit. Instead, he
was brought back to camp and asked if he would like to become a member of the Clan.
Goosepaw said yes and eventually realized that herbs fascinated him. Thus, he was
granted the position of medicine cat apprentice. To this day, Goosepaw is more than
happy that he chose to listen to his mother, and can't wait to be medicine cat someday.
██
██
██
██
██
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
( ONE LOOK FROM YOU )

ANDxxI'M xxON xxTHAT

FADED xLOVE!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
x
Goosepaw is a charming young
tom who loves to please others.
So much, that sometimes he
even forgets about his own needs.
He loves to feel as if he is needed
and will willingly give a helping
paw to those in need. Especially
when it comes to advice. He can
appear rather aloof at a first
glance, though once he grows
close to you he can never seem
to stop talking! He can often be
seen as selfish, though that could
not be farther from the truth. He
is generous to his loved ones and
will protect them at the cost of
his life. Goosepaw is proud to say
that he is loyal to NightClan. He
is a natural born leader, though
medicine cat apprentice seemed
to be the most suiting for him.
Goosepaw is extremely confident
and outgoing, especially with the
ladies. He can never seem to stop
flirting and making new friends.
Although, he is not the best at
actually keeping any. Another
downside to his personality is his
need for attention. It's almost as
if he thinks he is the sun of the
universe and that everything is
revolving around him. But in
reality - he just doesn't want to
be forgotten. The idea truly does
terrify him. Due to his confidence,
others might assume that he is
vain. Goosepaw loves to get his
way, and because of this, he hates
being told what to do. He finds it
difficult to listen to orders and
would much rather lead himself.
He's not very open-minded, and
is actually extremely stubborn.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-ˏˋ i am not afraid to walk this world alone ˊˎ-

Postby black soul. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:00 pm

xxx
x

x

x
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░

────────────────────────────

┌────────────┐

keegan uses his quirk to his advantage when
it comes to battling monsters. he's able to
convert himself into thin air so as to avoid
most attacks. not only that, but often he
uses the element of surprise. he will not
admit it to anyone, but he uses his quirk
to his advantage outside of fighting, even.

└────────────┘
x
x
x

┌──────────────┐

I. keegan brooks II. 17 yrs. III. male IIII. junior
V. crush ; none as of now VI. quirk ; invisibility
VII. experience ; above avg. VIII. heterosexual

└──────────────┘
────────────────────────────
( Ix AM x NOTx AFRAID )
TOx KEEPx ON
───────────────LIVING!───

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x

x

black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 pm

AMBITIOUS ─── this can be taken as either positive and negative. in his case, it's both. he can become rather competitive when it comes to getting to the top, and sometimes that gets the best of him. on the other hand, it makes him far more determined and hard-working than before. due to this trait of his, he is a natural born leader, if you will. one issue with this is that he can sometimes be blind to everything around him as soon as he sets a new goal for himself. it almost becomes an obsession, and he doesn't tear his eyes away from it the moment it gets started.

STUBBORN ─── keegan loves to be in the lead. he is not one that enjoys following the crowd. due to him being rather stubborn, he is not very open-minded. it is either his way or the highway. if you question his motives, the next thing you will be questioning is the fist against your face. keegan does not tolerate those who disagree with him and his ways. he thinks he owns the world when in reality, he is far from it. that is another thing of his, he can be a bit delusional. just a bit.

STRAIGHT-FORWARD ─── he absolutely loathes those who do not get straight to the point. however, he tends to. he’ll give it to you straight. whatever way he sees things, he tells them in the same way. others think of this as a bit blunt, but he has the best intentions in mind. he doesn’t intend to hurt anyone’s precious feelings, he just believes honesty is the best policy.

ADVENTUROUS ─── he takes risks, both good and bad. he sets out for anything he has his mind on. with him, you can never seem to reach the end of the journey, as there’s always more to it. when it comes to taking risks, keegan definitely is not afraid to do so. with this sense of adventure in him comes a good source of positive energy. he almost always wakes up from the second the sun rises in the sky and doesn’t sleep a wink until the moon is high up. keegan just doesn’t see the point in wasting his time away doing nothing but waiting for things to happen.

keegan was born on june 11th, in the year of 2001. his life started off fairly normal, or so he thought. he had two other siblings, him being the middle child. his older sister went by the name of skylar, and his younger sister by the name of kaila. him being the middle child and all, he always felt invisible. little did he know that this would soon play an important role in his day-to-day life. after his parents got divorced when he was at the young age of just 9, things went downhill. his father was abusive toward his sisters and they wounded up in foster care. naturally, his mother would of claimed them, though she was not in the right condition to. in his foster home, he discovered his ability to turn invisible. he refrained from telling anyone about it, however, since he was already an outcast enough as it was. everyone at his new school would bully him already, why make it worse? at that idea, keegan realized that he could use this quirk of his to his advantage. he began to seek revenge on these bullies of his - embarrassing them every second of the chance he could get. soon enough, his mother was in a more stable position and welcomed him and his sisters back into her home. he never really became too close with his mother before he watched her and his siblings get attacked by a monster before his very eyes. that was the last he had seen of her, but certainly not the last he had seen of the monsters.

ELISE ─── positive. keegan enjoys her company, strangely enough. what’s strange about it is that he doesn’t really know her all that well. but, from what he does know, he can tell that she seems like a genuine person. she seems to have a lot of energy like him, or so he would like to believe so. he tends to support all of her ideas, even if they might contradict his own at times. since they’re around the same age, keegan thinks they have similar views on a lot of things.

BENJI ─── negative. he just doesn’t really understand this kid. and yes, keegan thinks of him as a child. benji appears to be rather disconnected to him, and that’s the last thing that keegan finds pleasurable. he likes those who know what they want and when they want it, and to him, benji seems far from that. sure, he might underestimate the fellow from time to time, but he doesn’t see any reason not to.

VINCENT ─── neutral. he feels as though vincent is a bit of a competition to him, though he doesn’t feel the least bit threatened by his abilities. then again, when does he feel that way with anyone? keegan sees a future in vincent and feels as though he has a lot of potential when it comes to fighting monsters, truth be told. he doesn’t really talk to him all that much, or at least, hasn’t. he wouldn’t mind having a quick conversation with him, considering he doesn’t know him too well and usually has everyone figured out. to him, vincent is similar to that of a book waiting to be read.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:39 pm

// xTHE xxxBASICS x//

Username; black soul.
      Name; Hawkstar
      Gender; Tom/Male
      Age; Thirty-eight moons
      Rank; Leader
      Desired Rank; Achieved

// xDIGGINGxxxDEEPER x//

Personality; Hawkstar isn’t your typical strict leader, but rather open-minded and easy-going. He is kind and compassionate, especially with his loved ones. He is an optimist who usually focuses more on the positive, though his mood can quickly be cast downhill when influenced by the wrong crowd. When it comes to ambitions, Hawkstar is very supportive and understanding. How else do you think he managed to get into the position of leader? He understands the results of hard-work, though he is far from patient. He doesn’t see the point in waiting for things to happen and loves to think on his paws. The only thing he sees the point in waiting for things to happen is his problems. He thinks they will just magically go away if he ignores them long enough... which is obviously not the case. Although he might not be the best when it comes to solving his issues, he is a well-organized individual. Not only that, but he is skilled when it comes to communicating with others and connecting with how they feel.

History; Hawkstar was born into LionClan to a mother by the name of Redwing. His father had always been unknown. He received the prefix of hawk due to the resemblance in his pelt, as well as the fact that his mother had spotted one earlier on in the day. He had one other sibling; Mistkit. She didn’t make it to see her days as an apprentice, for there was a fox attack during the night and no queen was able to save her. It was a miracle that Hawkkit had managed to escape, as well as the other kits in the nursery. Everyone was devastated, however, that it was not the same with Mistkit. Especially Hawkkit. The two of them had been quite close, and could never seem to separate. As if that wasn’t hard enough on him, Redwing passed during his apprenticeship. She passed from an unknown illness. This only made Hawkpaw more determined to prove himself to be the strongest warrior he could possibly be. Soon enough, he was promoted with the name of Hawkwing, the suffix in honor of his noble mother. He eventually was appointed deputy, and some even protested against it because of the case with his unknown father. He could be half-kittypet, for all we know!, they would protest. He proved those who doubted him when he recently took the name of Hawkstar after the previous leader passed. Now he serves as the leader of LionClan under harsh times, and hopes that this isn’t the end of them all...

Skills; Swimming, running, and fighting are his three main skills.
      Likes; Simple things that life has to offer, helping others, discovering things about others & figuring them out (only if you're truly interesting to him), alone time every once in awhile, listening to others, & making friends
      Dislikes; Being lied to, being criticized, others who are too self-absorbed, being forced into making decisions, & following the rules.

// xRELATIONSHIPS x//

Kin/Family; Redwing (mother, deceased) Mistkit (sister, deceased)
      Crush; None as of right now. He develops crushes pretty easily, so if you are interested feel free to PM me!
      Mate; None
      Kits; None

// xOTHER x//

Other; He has nine lives, since he was only recently appointed leader. He feels as though he is a curse to the Clan, which is why they are being poisoned (though this is far from the actual truth). He puts the blame on himself.
Last edited by black soul. on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:56 pm

// xTHE xxxBASICS x//

Username; black soul.
      Name; Adderpaw (cloud)
      Gender; Tom/Male
      Age; Seven moons
      Rank; Apprentice
      Desired Rank; Warrior

// xDIGGINGxxxDEEPER x//

Personality; Adderpaw in one word: a perfectionist. He cannot stand things out of place, and is very critical of both himself and others. This is only because he has an eye for detail. He has the best intentions, and never means to harm anyone’s feelings, though occasionally he does. Although he is a very out-spoken individual, he is definitely not afraid to speak his mind. At times, he can be rather blunt and insensitive. Perhaps this is because he doesn’t realize others have feelings, since he pretends his don’t exist half the time. He is very intelligent, but keeps to himself. Due to this, nobody really is aware of the knowledge that he holds. As mentioned before, he is more of a loner than someone who would willingly socialize with others. He just has a bit of trouble trusting strangers, that’s all. It’s mainly due to his past, but that’s a story for another time.

History; Adderpaw was not born into LionClan, despite what he was thought to believe as a kit. His mother was actually a loner, and his siblings were loners as well. A patrol of warriors found his mother’s dead body in their territory one day, along with her kits. Adderpaw was the only one that managed to survive, and was on the verge of dying himself. The warriors rushed him back to the sanctuary of their camp, where he was nursed back to health by an adoptive mother named Dawnstorm. As a kit, he believed that he was just like the rest of his so-called siblings. But that was all turned upside down when an apprentice refused to talk to him and called him out as being a loner. Dawnstorm then admitted the truth to him, and this made it difficult for Adderpaw to trust anyone to this day.

Skills; Climbing, Hunting, and defense are his three main skills.
      Likes; Perfection, being alone, learning about the past, civil discussions and debates, and exploring.
      Dislikes; The same old routine, being lied to, strangers, other who are too sensitive, and cold weather.

// xRELATIONSHIPS x//

Kin/Family; All unknown loners
      Crush; None
      Mate; None
      Kits; None

// xOTHER x//

Other; None
Last edited by black soul. on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me