cas' char storage! (* ^ ω ^)

A place to store your roleplay character information.

cas' char storage! (* ^ ω ^)

Postby kaliopi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:40 am

• feel free to comment or discuss my character/s here!
    • please don't copy or steal my characters
    • please don't post images/gifs on here, i'd like to keep it pretty clean so i can easily go through posts (however, links are fine!)
Last edited by kaliopi on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quinn Marcillo

Postby kaliopi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:41 am

As a demon, he has a wide variety of abilities, but he’s only learned to use a few of them. His main ability, the one he uses the most and plays around with, is fire. His other abilities include teleportation, the ability to pass through solid objects and mind reading (although he rarely uses this one - he doesn't much care for other people's thoughts and doesn't like invading their privacy).

Quinn is about 6'2" (188cm) tall, very skinny, with usually very messy black/dark brown/gray hair. His eyes are completely black (duh, he's a demon!) but this doesn't prevent him from having the brightest and widest smile in the room! He usually wears pretty basic clothing, such as T-Shirts and skinny jeans, and sometimes - if he wants to be a bit more fancy - he'll put on a snazzy button up shirt and some suit pants! His normal choice of footwear is black or galaxy Converse (or slippers if he's at home).

He was abandoned by his parents when he was 7, because of unknown reasons and he prefers to not talk about them although he doesn’t remember them much anyways. He spent his life mostly alone, although on a few occasions he would find an apartment with some roommates - but ultimately he'd realize that he doesn't like having company 24/7. Being left alone at such a young age forced him to grow up pretty quickly, thus he had to teach himself many things that a person would usually be taught by their parents. Because of this, he still hasn't mastered any of his abilities, but he is best at controlling fire and using it as a weapon. He spent a few years doing some courses on baking/cooking and IT, and he took guitar lessons for half a year. Sadly, he hasn't picked up a guitar in 4 years, so he forgot most of the things he learned. Unfortunately, his life hasn't always been calm and peaceful. When he was 15, he decided to try and find his older brother - who he has very vague memory of. Upon finding him, however, he realized that his brother is the leader of a small, but powerful demon clan. Once his brother found out that Quinn is looking for him, he sent out the best hunters from the clan to get rid of Quinn. Quinn ended up being heavily injured, but managed to fight off the attackers. After that incident, he never heard from or about his brother and their clan again. Maybe it's for the best.

Keeping things organized and in order, meeting new people, listening to music, baking cookies, reading books, playing with and petting animals, hanging out with friends, making puns and jokes.

Loud noises, water (swimming), rude/hateful people, anxiety-inducing situations, crowded places, fish (as a food), the color green, being inactive for a long time.

Kindhearted, friendly, open-minded, easy-going, accepting, understanding, pacifist, active, likes to help people.

Has a hard time controlling his emotions, unintentionally pushes people away, has difficulties trusting people, forgetful, prefers to avoid his problems rather than face them head-on.
Last edited by kaliopi on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quinn - Ref Pics

(tumblr user brotienshaaake)
(tumblr user SapphireWolf100)
Last edited by kaliopi on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nicodème Xavier Devereaux

abilities: main one is fire manipulation, also used as a weapon for attacking or for defense. because of his wings, he is capable of flying and has mastered it quite well. he is also able to heal wounds with his tears, however he has not yet figured out how to cry on command, so this ability isn’t something he relies on often. lastly, as expected from a phoenix, he can ressurect himself, but this is something which he is adamant about not attempting (again).
appearance: has large feathery wings and tail, both are a mixture or warm colors and tones such as red, orange, yellow and gold. 6ft (182cm) tall, bright blue eyes, long natural red hair which he mostly keeps in a messy ponytail or bun. his clothing style varies between masculine and feminine, but it’s always very classy and rich, not because he wants it that way but because his parents and other family members keep providing him with such clothing, and he has no reason to complain. includes different colored suits, long gala dresses, button up shirts, suit pants, a variety of bowties and normal ties, vast array of high heels and platform shoes. while he’s at home, just resting, he prefers to wear simpler and more comfortable clothing.
backstory: born into a very rich family, of french ancestry, which is why he and his entire family have french sounding names. although he doesn’t mind his full name, he prefers to use the nickname nic or nico. since he doesn’t care much about the extravagant lifestyle, he’s not the one to brag about or flaunt it. born as a male, but discovered his true gender and sexuality at the age of 16. his parents and close family have always been supportive of both his gender and sexuality, even though they don’t fully understand it. he has always had a pretty good relationship with them, although they believe that he doesn’t appreciate his wealth and family as much as he should. when he was 18, his father took him to get a uniquely made fitch coat, but instead of choosing a ferret whose fur would be used for the coat, he chose one to keep as a pet, and named her fuzzykins. since then, the two have been inseparable, with nico taking fuzzy everywhere he goes. because of his bird-like nature, nico is allergic to chocolate, but loves the taste of it, which resulted in multiple hospital visits throughout his life. upon turning 20, he decided to follow his family’s tradition and attempt a resurrection. what started off as an important milestone in a phoenix’ life, quickly turned to disaster, as he set on fire not only himself, but a bookshelf nearby, which resulted in him burning down his then-boyfriend’s house, in which he was performing the resurrection. his boyfriend, edan, lost his life in the fire, and because of this, nico swore he would never again attempt a resurrection; continously blaming himself for what happened and not being able to forgive himself.
Last edited by kaliopi on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:48 am, edited 11 times in total.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nico - Fuzz Ref

Postby kaliopi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:27 am

(source - angoraferret.co.uk)
Last edited by kaliopi on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Devyn Aquila Sonstelie

Postby kaliopi » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:40 am

abilities: cyberkinesis - she's able to control, manipulate and create technological constructs, robots, computers, phones, etc. can operate most technology just by touching or looking at it. also mastered the art of sword-fighting, with her trusty cutlass. very skilled at parkour and free-running.
personality: devyn is often described by her friends as a 'know-it-all' and 'annoying as hell', but they all still agree that she is a very kindhearted and open-minded person. she has spent countless hours reading and analyzing books, even writing some of her own. generally, she tends to stay cool-headed and likes to logically think her way through every situation. her sharp senses come as great help when it comes to wielding her cutlass but they also make her very paranoid of her surroundings. which is why she greatly enjoys being in the presence of animals - she considers them to be much less unpredictable than humans.
backstory: she has had a relatively normal life - she lived in an average house with her parents and her younger sister until she was 20, after which she moved out to a small one-bedroom apartment with her roommate/best friend. after spending 2 years studying languages in college, she decided to drop out. she then proceeded to finish a few short courses, such as creative writing, pet care and IT. during a storm one time, her building - and most of the city - had lost power. as she went out to inspect the damage, the phone in her pocket got struck by lightning, which in turn electrocuted her as well. she only suffered minor injuries, but this incident caused her to develop cyberkinetic powers, which she has mastered over the years. her spontaneous and odd lifestyle lead her to learn how to use a cutlass - after getting convinced to do it by her roommate. she immediately fell in love with this weapon, practicing using it every day for a year, until she was satisfied enough with her skills. other than her most prized possession - the cutlass - devyn absolutely loves and adores her little sister. devyn's parents have always supported her and have been proud of their daughter, so their relationship never lacked affection or happiness.
other: has a tattoo on her right arm and below her right eye
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ashton Finley

Postby kaliopi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:52 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⇸ ⊗ ⇷░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
basics;
name: ashton finley
nicknames: ash, finn
sexuality: bisexual

appearance;
height: 5'7" (170 cm)
hair color: dark brown with light brown highlights
hair style: messy, curly-ish
eye color: golden brown
mods: pierced ears

personality;
positive traits: happy-go-lucky, outgoing, kind, caring, loyal, honest, compassionate
negative traits: impulsive, indecisive, oversensitive, stubborn, jealous/envious
likes: music, road trips, sketching, summer, spending time with friends, video games, take-out food
dislikes: conceited people, cold temperatures, deadlines, dishonesty
fears: heights, abandonment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⇸ ⊗ ⇷░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
fc. mikey murphy
Last edited by kaliopi on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arianna Haylee Nielsen

Postby kaliopi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:53 am

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
basic info;
name: arianna haylee nielsen
nicknames: ar, ari, lee
sexuality: bisexual

appearance;
height: 5'6" (167cm)
eye color: greyish blue
hair color: light brown
hair length: relatively short, with bangs
tattoos: a small heart with the infinity sign inside of it on her inner right wrist

personality;
arianna is a naturally shy and introverted girl, but this doesn't stop her from wanting to meet new people and experience new things. she's obsessed with music - bands mostly. she is a kindhearted individual, very much in love with animals and nature and with a passion for photography.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me