π•€π•šπ•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π•€π•¦π•šπ•₯𝕔𝕒𝕀𝕖

A place to store your roleplay character information.

π•€π•šπ•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π•€π•¦π•šπ•₯𝕔𝕒𝕀𝕖

Postby simontoffee » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:12 am

π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•–π•©
x
π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•œπ•€

name // link to post // thread link x
xxxxxxxnathaniel // post // rp & disc
xxxxxxxxkanna // post // rp & disc
xxxxxxxxchara 3 // post // etc. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpalette designer

xxxxxxxStellarfur // post // rp & disc
xxxxxxxShardkit // post // rp & disc
xxxxxxxchara 6
Last edited by simontoffee on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 13 times in total.
simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nathaniel a. thomson

Postby simontoffee » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:22 am

╔══════════════════════╗

β•‘ nathaniel alexander thomson
β•‘
β•‘ age ; 18
β•‘
β•‘ gender ; male
β•‘
β•‘ affiliation ; shadow triad grunt
β•‘
β•‘ hometown ; icirrus city
β•‘
β•‘ type preferences ; dark/ice/steel
β•‘
β•‘ nickname ; nat
β•‘
β•‘ hair // eyes ; white // blue
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

ImageImage
╔══════════════════════╗xxxxxx╔══════════════════════╗xxxxxx╔════════════════════╗

β•‘ personalityxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•‘ historyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ•‘ pokemon
xxx
As a young idealist, Nat is passionate and xxxxxxNathaniel was raised in a fairly happy home xxxxxbisharp (shiny)
dedicated to his goals. He genuinely xxxxxxxxxx in Icirrus City. He learned the art of raisingxxxxxxalolan persian
believes that his work with the Shadow xxxxxxxxPokemon from his parents, who are bothxxxxxxxxabsol
Triad is for the good of Pokemon and people.xxxxnature lovers and amateur Trainers. Theyxxxxxxxhydreigon
He prides himself on his loyalty and xxxxxxxxxxxinstilled in him a deep respect for thexxxxxxxxxxavalugg
outspoken nature, though both of these xxxxxxxxnatural world, but while they couldxxxxxxxxxxxxaegislash
traits sometimes push him toward rashxxxxxxxxxreconcile their enjoyment of Pokemonxxxxxxxxxxnoivern
decisions and unnecessary conflict.xxxxxxxxxxxxbattles with their admiration for nature,xxxxxxxxxbanette (mega, shiny)
Nathaniel likes to think of himself as quickxxxxxxNathaniel couldn't. He grew to percievexxxxxxxxxmetagross
to argue but slow to anger. The first halfxxxxxxxxbattling for sport as cruel, and hisxxxxxxxxxxxxxcoballion
is true, but the latter part is nowhere nearxxxxxxxconviction only increased when he began

accurate. Competition excites him as an xxxxxxxxbegan researching the work of Team Plasma.
opportunity for growth, but he frequently xxxxxxxHis devotion to his new ideology sparked
berates himself even after small losses.xxxxxxxxxarguments with his parents, and though
Around other people, Nat wants to be a xxxxxxxxNat still cares for them, he felt that he had to
positive influence, and he can be a veryxxxxxxxxxmove out. After a brief journey, he found his
supportive friend to those with similarxxxxxxxxxxway into the Shadow Triad and has been
beliefs. Despite his best efforts to avoidxxxxxxxxxhelping them stir up chaos in the Flora Region.
intentionally hurting people, he tends to
lash out in arguments about the rights of
Pokemon or the goals of Team Plasma. It's
hard for him to find like-minded
companions, which is why he's so grateful
for the other members of the Shadow
Triad. Nathaniel tends to idealize
authority figures he agrees with, choosing
to excuse their mistakes and reshape his
own opinions slightly to better match his
leader's. He holds his Pokemon in the same
high regard, especially Coballion, who shares
his strong sense of justice.
simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kobayashi kanna

Postby simontoffee » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:55 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ name: kobayashi kanna
β–ˆβ–ˆ age: 15
β–ˆβ–ˆ gender: female
β–ˆβ–ˆ hair: dyed pink, naturally black
β–ˆβ–ˆ hero name: bubble trouble
β–ˆβ–ˆ quirk name: bubble
β–ˆβ–ˆ quirk type: emitter
β–ˆβ–ˆ orientation: pansexual
β–ˆβ–ˆ sign: virgo
β–ˆβ–ˆ birthday: september 2nd
β–ˆβ–ˆ height: 150 cm
β–ˆβ–ˆ weight: 53 kg

Image ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬

x
x
x

+ traits: supportive, organized, social, cooperative, generous, meticulous, analytical, retentive, cooperative
β–ˆβ–ˆ

- traits: self-critical, lacks confidence, reluctant to accept help, avoids commitment, gives up
β–ˆβ–ˆ

when she can't find a solution quickly
β–ˆβ–ˆ

xxxxx
β–ˆβ–ˆ

quirk ability: Bubble allows Kanna to create bubbles by blowing out of her mouth. She can create bubbles that are fairly durable
β–ˆβ–ˆ

and can bounce, sticky bubbles, or floating ones. Right now, the largest bubble she can make is almost 0.5 meters in diameter.
β–ˆβ–ˆ

While the bubbles exist, she must hold her breath. Breathing in or out will cause all bubbles to disappear. She can also form a
β–ˆβ–ˆ

bubble around an apple-sized or smaller object to enclose it.
β–ˆβ–ˆ

quirk drawback: Inability to breathe while her Quirk is active limits Kanna's abilities. Right now, she can go without breathing for 3
β–ˆβ–ˆ

minutes, but in the future she can extend this time through training. It takes about thirty seconds for her to blow each bubble.
β–ˆβ–ˆ

Once she begins respirating normally, she is completely physically exhausted and must recover for ten minutes before using
β–ˆβ–ˆ

her Quirk again.
β–ˆβ–ˆ

suit: As Bubble Trouble, Kanna wears a practical pink tracksuit with a utility belt. The belt holds a gun that fires small pins at
β–ˆβ–ˆ

relatively slow speeds. She mostly uses this to pop one bubble at a time but keep the others active, since the pins do almost
β–ˆβ–ˆ

no damage to live targets. They carry the possibility of startling a very inexperienced adversary. Kanna's belt also carries a
β–ˆβ–ˆ

small tank with a minute's worth of pure oxygen in case of emergencies.
β–ˆβ–ˆ

xxxxx
β–ˆβ–ˆ

trivia:
β–ˆβ–ˆ

Kanna inherited her quirk from her father, who xxxxxAs a child, she wanted to be a musician,
β–ˆβ–ˆ

never aspired to be a hero and is content to xxxxxxxxbut she gave up when she discovered she
β–ˆβ–ˆ

use it for mundane purposes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdidn't have much natural talent. She
β–ˆβ–ˆ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdecided to become a hero soon after.
β–ˆβ–ˆ

Running helps her regulate her emotions, so
β–ˆβ–ˆ

she's often found on the track attempting toxxxxxxxxShe has a stack of half-filled diaries in her
β–ˆβ–ˆ

hasten her lap time.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxroom. She can't stick with one because she's
β–ˆβ–ˆ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalways altering her writing style.
● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬ ● ⚬
β–ˆβ–ˆ bio:
β–ˆβ–ˆ Kanna was born in an idyllic rural town with her mother, father, and older brother. Her big dreams have been with her since
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ childhood, but she only realized that she was called to heroism during a visit to Nagoya, after she witnessed a team of pros
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ take down a villain. She struggles with confidence in her own abilities, preferring to work with a team in case she isn't
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ adequate for the challenge on her own. Kanna adores communal settings, and she hopes to meet a big group of friends
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ at U.A. in addition to keeping up with her classmates from junior high. Socialization energizes and excites her.
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ She's accustomed to taking a support role both in friendships and in combat, partially because helping others is a source of
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ contentment for her, but also because she's afraid of making mistakes in a leadership position. She studied and trained
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ vigorously to pass the entrance exam, but now that she's at U.A. she's worried that she won't have what it takes to keep up.
β–ˆβ–ˆ

simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•€π•šπ•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π•€π•¦π•šπ•₯𝕔𝕒𝕀𝕖

Postby simontoffee » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:06 pm

☼ character name ☼

╒════════════════════╕ ╒════════════════════╕
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
x text
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
x Image Image Image
☼ ☼ ☼ Image ☼ ☼ ☼
simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simontoffee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

β˜…name: Stellarfur
β˜†gender: she-cat
β˜…sexuality: pansexual
β˜†age: 28 moons
β˜…rank: queen
β˜†wanted rank: achieved
β˜…powers: none
β˜†family: She is Xkit's mother.
β˜…other: She plans to return to warrior duties once Shardkit is an apprentice.
β˜…personality: Stellarfur is extroverted, and goal-driven. She's very motivated to complete her tasks efficiently, whether that's defending the borders or watching over kits, and she works best in group settings where she can encourage and learn from others. She tries to be kind to everyone, but sometimes this behavior comes off as patronizing. Her quickness to point out mistakes, hers or others', can also make her seem critical and condescending even though that's not her intention.
β˜†history: Stellarfur used to be a loner before she wandered into SmoothieClan and found a welcoming home there as an apprentice. She's been a warrior for most of her life now, and is grateful to have a close-knit community to raise her son in. Her former mate, Shardkit's father, ended their relationship a few moons before he was born, so she's relying on the other queens to assist in raising him.
Last edited by simontoffee on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simontoffee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

♦name: Shardkit
β—‡gender: tom
♦sexuality: gay
β—‡age: 4 moons
♦rank: kit
β—‡wanted rank: warrior
♦powers: When he grows older, the blue patches on his pelt will be able to emit a faint glow.
β—‡family: He is Stellarfur's only kit.
♦personality: Shardkit is more cautious than others his age, preferring conversations to play-fights. His desire to be a warrior stems from a wish to help provide for SmoothieClan, but he finds it hard to imagine himself ever being skilled in battle. He's generally relaxed and amiable, and loves tasks that require focused thinking.
β—‡history: He has resided in camp with his mother since he was born.
simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simontoffee » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:30 pm

chara 6

β˜…

β˜…

fc idea: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZTE3M2RiMGYtNDE5Yy00OTNjLThlNjAtMjU5MzU5MTUyZDhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI5MDY4NzY@._V1_.jpg (kwesi boakye, 19)

name ideas: ambrose if a vampire, liam or elijah if a witch
Last edited by simontoffee on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simontoffee » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:31 pm

original rp idea & character

ideas:

nonfandom vampire aristocracy, maybe period setting (do some medieval european research)

urban modern witches/people with powers/demons (both?)
simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me