( ━ ❝ through the bifrost ❞ ━★━ )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

( ━ ❝ eden montclair ━ son of dionysus ❞ ━★━ )

Postby lokison » Wed May 06, 2020 3:21 am

──────── 🇮​​​​​​​​​ 🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇭​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇩​​​​​, 🇧​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇹​​​​​ 🇮​​​​​ 🇦​​​​​🇲​​​​​ 🇳​​​​​🇴​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇴​​​​​🇫​​​​​ 🇭​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ─────
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
──────────────────────────────────────────────
godly parent;xxdionysus - greek god of wine, grape-harvest, festivity, madness & theater
xxxxxx''xxxxxxxxcabin;x#12xxxxcabin leader?;xxyesxxxxweapon?;xxtext goes here
xxxxxxx''xxxxxxxxxabilities?;xxalcohol immunity, madness inducement & cure

name;xeden pandemonium dumont
nickname;xxxxx''xxxxxxxxxedie, ed
age;xxxxx''xxx''xxxx18yrs [eighteen]
gender;xxx'''xxxxxcismale | he/him
sexuality;xxxxxx'x'xxxxtext
text;xx''xxxtext
text;xxxx'xxxxtext
text;xx'text
face claim;x'xxmatthew daddario

Last edited by lokison on Tue May 10, 2022 4:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ akela canis ━ mcu oc ❞ ━★━ )

Postby lokison » Thu May 28, 2020 5:00 am

──────── 🇮​​​​​​​​​ 🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇭​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇩​​​​​, 🇧​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇹​​​​​ 🇮​​​​​ 🇦​​​​​🇲​​​​​ 🇳​​​​​🇴​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇴​​​​​🇫​​​​​ 🇭​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ─────
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xfamily;xxking lycaon [father], roman wolf goddess lupa [mother]; many siblingsxxabilities?;xshifting
b/tween human & wolf [prefers wolf]; lunakinetic combat [harness kinetic energy from moon & convert
xxxxxxto white energy blasts]; longevity; regen. healing factorxlove interest?;xxn/a, open

name;xxxxxxxxxxxxxakela lupa canis
nickname;''xwolfie, wolf-girl, doggie,
xxxxx'xxxx'xxxx'xxxxhowler [by stark]
alias;xxxxxx'xxxxxxxxxxxxagent canis
age;x''xxxunknown [appears to be 17]
gender;xxx''xxxxxcisfemale | her/she
affliction;xloyal only to fury & rogers
voice claim;x'xxtext

Last edited by lokison on Wed May 25, 2022 1:54 am, edited 13 times in total.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ bast holliday ━ vampire ❞ ━★━ )

Postby lokison » Thu May 28, 2020 6:13 am

──── 🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇼​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇼​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇫​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇱​​​​​ 🇱​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇰​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇮​​​​​🇹​​​​​, 🇳​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇹​​​​​ 🇼​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇼​​​​​🇪​​​​​'🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇹​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇩​​​​​ ───

name;xxx'xxxbast malika holliday
nickname;xx'xxkit-kat; kitty; bee
age;xxxxxx'xx'xxxxxx18yrs | 100+
gender;xx'xxxcisfemale | her/she
sexuality;xxxxx'xxxbisex. panrom
nationality;xx'xegyptian american
species;xxxxxxx''xxxxxxxxvampire
folks;xxx'xxdr. j. & khepri holliday
face claim;xxxxx'xxxkeeley hazell

Last edited by lokison on Mon May 09, 2022 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ daughter of malfoy ❞ ━★━ ) hp next gen.

Postby lokison » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:05 am

─────── 🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇳​​​​​'🇹​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇼​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇹​​​​​ 🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇩​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇰​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇸​​​​​​​​​​ ──────
born the ONLY daughter of draco malfoy & astoria greengrass. aries was born with t
-he "blood curse" disease however it's a mildly acute strain causing her fatigue. her
siblings are the only ones who know of this as her father doesn't know. she looks v.
much like her mom but clearly has the malfoy silvery hair that's always kept at shou
-lder length. ari's a parselmouth & tends to keep this a secret scared that people wi
-ll say lies 'bout her mom. since birth, she's always craved attention/affection from
her dad but after her mom's passing he's shunned aries. due to this she loves her sibl
-ings v. deeply but doesn't always confide in them feeling like she's a burden to them.
she has astraphobia [thunder/lightening] & nyctophobia [the dark]. her absolute fav
-e. food is cheesy mash potato...with ketchup of course; her fave. class is care of m
-agical creatures & her worst is ironically the defence against dark arts.

─────────────────────────────────────────
wand;xx8in blackwood horned serpent horn core unyielding w/ bone handle
boggart;xxthe darkness [a black cloud around her]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpatronus;xxking cobra
xxxxxxx''xxxxxxxxxabilities?;xxis a parcelmouth
xxxx''xxxxface claim; olivia keegan

name;xxxxx'xxxxaries astoria malfoy
nickname;xxx''xxxxxxpidge; ari; ries
age;xxxxx'xxx''xxxxxxx15yrs [fifteen]
gender;xxx''xxxxcisfemale | her/she
sexuality;xxxxxx'xxxxxxx'xxxxunsure
blood status;xxxxxxxx''xxxpureblood
house;xxxxxxx''xxxxxxxxxxxslytherin
folks;xx'xxxxxdraco & astoria malfoy
pet[s]?;xx'xxastra [albino corn snake]

𝑳𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅

𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕

𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑵𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔

𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒎

𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕-𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆
Last edited by lokison on Mon May 09, 2022 10:38 pm, edited 11 times in total.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ son of weasley ❞ ━★━ ) hp next gen.

Postby lokison » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:53 pm

─────── 🇸​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇬​​​​​ 🇦​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇩​​​​​ 🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇬​​​​​ 🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇱​​​​​ 🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇴​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ────────
he's the ONLY child of charlie & talyssa weasley - his mother being a pureblood veela. born in romania w
-hile his dad was working w/dragons. he absolutely dotes on all of his cousins & is v. protective of them.
arthur is the only know MALE descendant of veela blood, not that he really cares. growing up, he'd alwa
-ys hang around his dad helping him with his work [although he loves his mom v. v. much. due to growing
up with dragons, arthur tends to have little fear & will take on any adventures even if they're fraught w/
danger. from 11-14, he attended durmstrang institude while most of his cousins attended hogwarts and h
-as been a student at hogwarts for the last 2 years. with regrds to his n.name re-re, only his cousins are
allowed to call him this [anyone else is DEAD!]. arthur became an animagus at 13 and registered at 16. h
-e has 2 small scars across his left cheek that were obtained when he tried to wrestle with a baby welsh
green dragon.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
wand;xx12in elm dragon heartstring flexible w/dragon-claw etched handle
boggart;xxhis family deadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpatronus;xxdragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx''xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanimagus?;xxfox red labrador

name;xx'xxxxarthur chalize weasley II
nickname;x'''xsport; artie; dragon-boy
age;xxxx'x''xxxx'xxxxx18yrs [eighteen]
gender;xxxxx''xxxxxcismale | he/him
sexuality;xxxxx'xx'xxx'xxxxheterosex.
blood status;xx''x1/2 veela pureblood
house;xxxxxxxx''xxxxxxxxxxgryffindor
folks;xx'xxxxcharlie & talyssa weasley
pet[s];xx'xsphinx [silver-grey kneazle]

face claim; cole sprouse
𝑳𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒓

𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅-𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑰𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
Last edited by lokison on Tue May 10, 2022 2:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ noah zimmerman ❞ ━★━ ) normal human

Postby lokison » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:47 am

─────── 🇼​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇼​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇩​​​​​ 🇬​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇻​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇾​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇺​​​​​ 🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇸​​​​​, 🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇰​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇩​​​​​🇪​​​​​​​​​​ ───
born in sydney, australia to a veterinary technician [tyrone zimmerman] & actress [bernadette
robinson]. he had - what most pple would call "a perfect life" - but they don't know that his fo
-lks began to have problems a few years later.

because his mother was a well known actress this meant that both tyrone and noah were ta
-rgets for the media and the young vet did not like his young son to be exposed to that. tho
-ugh he put up with noah being in the spotlight for five years, his father has eventually had
enough as the media got worse. after noah's fifth birthday, his father finally snapped and d
-ecided that he would take noah away to the bush to live with his maternal grandparents.

family;xtyrone zimmerman [birth father], bernadette jackson [birth mother], howie [5] & maggie [2]
jackson [half-siblings], hayleigh jackson [step-sister, 18]xxx''xxlove interest?;xn/a open

name;xxnoah jonas rydel zimmerman
nickname;xx''xzimmy, z-man, zedster
age;xxxx'x''xxxxx'xxxxx16yrs [sixteen]
gender;xxxxx''xxxxxcismale | he/him
sexuality;xxxx'xxxxxxxpansex. birom.
nationality;x'xx''xaustralian jamacian
pet[s]?;x'xsalazar [albino ball python]
xxx'xx''xxxxx& rocky [bearded dragon]
face claim;xxxxx'xxxxeddie redmayne

Last edited by lokison on Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ constantine's daughter ❞ ━★━ ) dc next gen.

Postby lokison » Mon May 16, 2022 10:07 am

──── 🇮​​​​​ 🇦​​​​​🇲​​​​​ 🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇼​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇴​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇩​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​, 🇦​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇱​​​​​ 🇹​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇹​​​​​ 🇦​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇩​​​​​ 🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇬​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇪​​​​​ ───
text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes
text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes

────────────────────────────────────────────────
text goes here
────────────────────────────────────────────────

name;xxxxxxxbelle-rose constantine
nickname;x''xx'bee/miss constantine
age;xxxx''xxx'xxxx''xxx16yrs [sixteen]
gender;xxx'''xxxxcisfemale | she/her
sexuality;xxxx'x'xxxxtext
kin;xxjohn constantine [father], zari
tarazi [mother], behrad tarazi [uncle]
face claim;xxxxx'xxxxxxxjuno temple

lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ kwami ━ sheepadoodle ❞ ━★━ )

Postby lokison » Wed May 25, 2022 2:05 am

--
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ loke - male wolf ❞ ━★━ )

Postby lokison » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:31 am

──────── 🇮​​​​​ 🇼​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇹​​​​​🇴​​​​​ 🇷​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇴​​​​​🇻​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 🇾​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇺​​​​​ 🇦​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇱​​​​​; 🇸​​​​​🇴​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇼​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇫​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇲​​​​​🇪​​​​​ ───

name;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlokison
nickname;xxxxx''xxxxxxxloke
age;xx''xxx''xx4yrs [48 moons]
gender;xx'xcismale | he/him
kin;xtext
voice claim;x'xxtom hiddleston

lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ azzuri antonia ━ black panther's daughter ❞ ━★━ )

Postby lokison » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:27 am

form goes here XD
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me