Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Cait || Slosher Master

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:50 pm

➳name; cait
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; green
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 140 lbs

➳abilities / powers; cait can turn into a squid and swim through the ink she spreads with her weapon. going into her ink refills the ink in her weapon
    ➳weapons; she carries what is known as a slosher (pictured) which is a bucket that is able to fling ink everywhere and along with it she has suction bombs that are ink bombs that can stick anywhere

➳personality; cait is a bit on the shy side at first and has no problem keeping herself if she needs to. she loves to take part in the inklings activities though and is quite passionate about it. she does get frustrated, but she is very strong willed and keeps at it to improve her skills. she is extremely modest and often doesn't like taking credit for jobs even if she was the one that did it. she is a kind soul, though she has a sarcastic tongue to her once she comfortable around others. she also opens up a ton once comfortable and has no problem nerding out with others. cait is extremely loyal to those close to her and tend to joke around with those she likes. she can get easily offended and sometimes breaks down crying from too much stress, though she tries to keep it contained so she doesn't worry anyone else

➳history; growing up in the city, cait was one of six children and often at home was overlooked, though she was quite close with her siblings. being the smart one in her family, she was always pushed in school and her parents tried to keep her away from getting too into the battles that took place. however, she fell in love with them and desired to take part once she was old enough. her older siblings had already gotten their own weapons and started battling so she didn't see why she had to be any different, even if she did excel in the classroom. eventually she went and got her first weapon against her parents will. she would eventually become agent 4, working with marie to free callie from dj ocatvio and rescue the great zapfish. this added yet another accomplishment to her life. however, she never took credit for her deeds and simply continued on with her life. soon she became part of a team that took part in the various battle types and learned how to skillfully use the slosher weapon.

➳other; artwork done by me
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Classic || Demon Cat

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm

➳name; classic
    ➳formerly known as; charlie
    ➳age; teen. approximately 14-15
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; cat demon (note that he was a cartoon brought to life)
    ➳alignment; bad / evil
    ➳height; 4'11

➳abilities / powers; classic has enhanced durability and strength unlike some other ink monsters, but he isn't nearly as powerful as some of them
    ➳weapons; his only weapon comes in his claws that he can use to ink his enemies and turn them into ink monsters as well. don't get too close

➳personality; as a cartoon character, classic was drawn to always have a smile on his face even though he was to be a villain. he was created to be a two sided character, but his personality would spiral into a twisted character and taken too far. having extreme bipolar disorder, he can one moment be the most innocent and kind seeming character and the next he unleashes his demonic side. it is apparent that his demonic side is likely to stay for longer periods of time due to his natural nature as a villainous character. when classic is indeed friendly, however, it is because he is seeking to gain something useful tom him. he loves to use people to his advantage and is quite the actor in such times. he is verbally very abusive towards most and isn't afraid to say awful things that normally are left unsaid. these traits to his personality are said to come after the ink machine was created. this demon has a sharp tongue and is relatively blunt when speaking, though he can pull off the giddy/happy getup relatively well thanks to the smile he typically wears. classic is quick to get defensive when others start attacking him the same ways he does to others and tries to blame others for his faults or the problems he has brought up. he greatly hates having fingers pointed at him, even though he loves stirring up trouble and gets caught for it all the time. it causes him to lose his temper relatively quick. classic is also known for his love of trying to harm others for his own entertainment and he always tries to come up with the most harmful ways to do it. his personality before the ink machine is said to still be somewhere inside him, but he went too insane to be as reasonable as he was written to be

➳history; classic, originally named charlie, was created in a studio far from the likes of where he would end up. the intention for him was to be a villain in the cartoon known as the adventures of farrah. the cartoon however was never a success and was dropped after only five episodes aired because it could not compete with the more popular cartoons nor did the studio have the money to keep animating it. however, that would not be the end of this cat. the sketches of him would soon arrive to none other than joey drew who took interest in his design. he however had no plans to bring classic into his bendy cartoon. he did plan to create a special that featured him, but the episode was dropped as the studio began to decline, but when the ink machine was introduced, he would be one of the characters to be created by it. the first attempt to create him ended in utter failure, but upon second attempt he would become almost a spitting image of his 2d-model yet he was 3d. he would not become a horrifying looking monster like some of the others, but his personality had greatly taken a toll and shifted toward the negative spectrum thus he became a twisted, cute looking character who would take on the name classic instead of his original name. however, classic never gained much power and was a severe underling at the studio which forced him into hiding so that he would not be killed off. he does however mess with the mindless ink monsters that roam around to have some sense of power.

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Farrah || The Beauty

Postby Ploegy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:53 am

➳name; farrah
    ➳age; teen. approximately 15-16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; dog (note that she is a cartoon brought to life)
    ➳alignment; good
    ➳height; 5'10

➳abilities / powers; farrah has enhanced durability, speed and intelligence
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; created to be sweet and lovable, farrah is just that. she is a very vocal girl and isn't afraid to speak her mind, even though she may appear to be the submissive type. it is also a misconception that she is nowhere near intelligent, but she strikes down that stereotype that pretty girls can't be smart. she is confident and adventurous which is much unlike the female cartoon characters of her time. the whole meaning behind her was to try and crush the stereotypes her type of character held. by no means did she lose all the traits though. farrah still is a beautiful figure who does flirt. she is a bit gullible often doesn't appear as strong as her male counterparts. she is also kept to a ladylike standard and doesn't have much of a temper on her. though these can be considered flaws, she doesn't let them drag her down now that she is no longer stuck in a cartoon. she has become relatively sly and loves to outsmart anyone that tries to challenge her rather than trying to take them on in a fight. farrah is much more of a pacifist than a fighter, especially since she doesn't have much of an idea how to fight. overall, she is a bubbly cartoon who tends to wear a bright smile. she is social and easy to get along with. it is relatively easy to trust her and she is a great keeper of secrets.

➳history; farrah was created in a studio far from the likes of where she would end up. the intention for her was to be crush the stereotypes of female characters at the time and was featured in a cartoon known as the adventures of farrah. the cartoon however was never a success and was dropped after only five episodes aired because it could not compete with the more popular cartoons nor did the studio have the money to keep animating it. however, that would not be the end of her. the sketches of her along with the villain in her series, charlie, would soon arrive to none other than joey drew who took interest in their designs. he however had no plans to bring either of them into his bendy cartoons. he did plan to create a special that featured them, but the episode was dropped as the studio began to decline, but when the ink machine was introduced, farrah would eventually be brought to life. it wouldn't be at the hands of mr. drew though. instead charlie, who was now known as classic, would bring her to life through the ink machine, hoping that she would become a twisted demon. this however never happened to her and she took shelter from the monsters wherever she could find.

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvia || The Honest

Postby Ploegy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:50 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➳name; silvia ariel dempsey
➳nicknames; siv
➳age; 22
➳gender; female
➳role; the honest rebel
➳sexuality; bisexual
➳crush; none / open
➳relationship status; single

➳hair; orange / ginger
➳eyes; hazel
➳height; 5'8
➳weight; 136 lbs
➳body modifications; none

➳home region; alola
➳parents; zachrie & corrine
➳siblings; n/a
➳fc; kouko kaga

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳personality; playful and kind hearted
    are only two ways to describe siv's person-
    ality. under her kind exterior however, is
    a brutally honest girl who will say what
    needs to be said, whether it is good or
    bad. she tries not to hurt others, but she
    feels the truth is the best way to go.
    don't let her honesty fool you though, she
    is as bubbly and free spirited as a child.
    some even come to believe that she is
    younger than she appears because of this.
    her childishness can be overbearing and
    she can be on the clingy side, but she does
    it out of the pureness of her own heart.
    siv is rather easy to get along with and is
    extremely loyal to those she is close with.
    don't be fooled. she may be cute and pla-
    yful, but she can hold her own in battle
    when she needs to.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳pokemon;
    Image thor || ♂ || 85 ||intimidate
    flare blitz, wild charge, crunch, protect
    Image bloom || ♀ || 82 || chlorophyll
    giga drain, quiver dance, hp fire, heal bell
    Image eve || ♀ || 93 || torrent
    moonblast, surf, psychic, scald
    Image robin || ♂ || 87 || volt aborb
    thunder, volt switch, hp ice, shadow ball
    Image troy || ♂ || 80 || technician
    knock off, u-turn, bullet punch, bug bite
    Image chu || ♀ || 90 || disguise || play
    rough, shadow sneak, shadow claw, curse

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amari || Gerudo Champion

Postby Ploegy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:54 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➳name; amari
➳age; 27
➳gender; female
➳race; gerudo
➳role; naboris pilot

➳sexuality; pansexual
➳crush; none / open

➳hair; dark red
➳eyes; brown
➳height; 6'4
➳weight; 179 lbs

➳weapon; royal guard's spear
➳fc; mariah from granblue fantasy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳personality; a woman of great strength,
    amari is a force to be reckoned with. she,
    like many gerudo, are strong and ready to
    fight when called upon. in some ways, she
    is quite cold to outsiders of her kind, but
    when you truly get to know her, she is an
    amusing woman who actually isn't as stern
    as she appears. although she is overall
    strict and to the point, she does show a
    softer side to those she trusts. it is hard
    to get to that side, but it gives a whole
    different perspective on who she is and
    shows that she truly only fights to protect
    her people and nothing else. she isn't one
    for following the gerudo's way of life, but
    she respects it the best she can and to an
    extent follows it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳history; born in gerudo town, amari
    was destined for good things as her mother
    always said. showing prowess of a strong
    warrior at a relatively young age, she took
    up training around the age of nine though
    most were reluctant to having a child go
    through such. it never bothered her, but
    it would shape her to being a bit on the
    colder side. after years of intense training
    amari would leave gerudo town for the
    first time to try and find a voe to call
    her own. several years of travelling
    brought her back home just in time
    for the search for a new champion.
    amari stepped forward to the task
    of becoming the next pilot of naboris
    and would soon get such a role.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black || The Dreamer

Postby Ploegy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 pm

➳name; black
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 165 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; his pokemon; emboar (bo), braviary (brav), musharna (musha), galvantula (tula), carracosta (costa) & reshiram

➳personality; black is a pokémon trainer aspiring to be a master trainer, beat the elite four and become champion. he is also clever, as he uses his pokémon in different ways to help with tasks. he is described also to be 'hot-blooded' because of his loud nature and tendency to do difficult tasks by himself. black does not understand the meanings of show business like white, as many different aspects of show business surprise him. black is also familiar with libraries, going there a lot as a child. also because of black having many dreams, he cannot exactly think straight. to prevent this from happening often he has his musharna eat them, which he refers to as 'darkening' his 'blank' (in other words, clouded) mind. this allows him to think much clearer in thought and become much smarter in tasks. when he does this, he apparently see everything in his perception in hexagons.

➳history; black began his journey when he obtained the parcel from prof. juniper containing the pokedexes and the three starter pokemon. he accidentally set them free, which resulted in a fight between them and tepig running away. black chased after tepig and eventually chose him as his partner. due to his strong desires to conquer the pokemon league, black subsequently set out right away without even meeting prof. juniper in person, not to mention him forgetting his promise about beginning the journey together with cheren and bianca, his two childhood friends. after meeting hiker andy on route 4 for his first actual trainer battle, black encountered white in accumula town when he interrupted her commercial shoot on the xtransceiver. his tep helped solve her crisis as she was in need of a male tepig for a drama but was misinformed by the da. an unfortunate misunderstanding with the filming crew made black in debt of a large sum of damaged equipment claim, and white took it upon her bw agency, making black an employee during the process. black and white later met team plasma and n, whom black fought and argued with about the relationship between pokemon and trainers. the strong bond between tep and black confused n at the end and made him retreat.

black then challenged the striaton gym, where he met up with cheren and bianca for a triple battle against the striaton brothers. after gaining victory, he quickly progressed through the nacrene and castelia gyms as well, and earned the friendship and trust of lenora and burgh. black continued to encounter team plasma along his journey, including the dreamyard where the plasma grunts held musha captive; at the nacrene museum where the dragonite skeleton was stolen; at castelia city where team plasma was snatching away people's pokemon, including a litwick owned by bianca; and at liberty island where the evil organization attempted to catch victini. on route 4, he met grimsley of the elite 4, who offered a battle but at the expense of black's earned badges, which caused black to overload his mind and faint. upon arrival at nimbasa city, white helped the mayor create the musical event, which ended up being a big sensation. however, the girl was soon ambushed by n, who tricked her gigi into abandoning her, causing her much emotional and physical trauma. black encountered marshal of the elite 4, who brought back an injured white, and later met the unova champion alder, who was in nimbasa for a demonstration battle with marshal on the new battle subway. white eventually decided to give pokemon battling a try and took on the subway challenge, where she parted ways with black, but not before black helped her capture her first Pokemon and also gave her his brav.

black continued his journey on his own, and met a mischievous zorua who already played tricks on tep back in castelia. he arrived in driftveil, where he partnered up with cheren again to fight team plasma at the cold storage. after beating clay, the gym leader decided to recruit black's help in fighting team plasma and brought him to the celestial tower, where the other gym leaders were gathering and preparing a showdown with team plasma at the nacrene museum. black beat skyla before they set off, and at nacrene, after he managed to hold down the tp grunts within the museum, he was horrified to see that the six gym leaders have been overpowered outside by the shadow triad who were commanding the legendary tornadus, thundurus and landorus. before the gym leaders were taken away as captives, lenora hinted to him how to get to the dark stone at the basement of the museum, but one of the team plasma grunts disguised himself as brycen and tricked black into leading the way. black was knocked unconscious by ghetsis and lost the dark stone. when the real brycen arrived, it was revealed that the museum also held the light stone, which seemed to have chosen black as its hero. seeing this, brycen took black back to iccirus and made him go through an intensive training course, hoping that he would be the 'truth' of unova. black beat brycen at the end of his training, and also agreed to be the bearer of the light stone, determined to awaken reshiram from it in order to counter n's zekrom at the pokemon league. unfortunately, before black could earn his eighth badge, drayden decided to advance the date of the pokemon league, and limit the participants to those who already have earned 8 Badges. devastated, black ran off and encountered cobalion, terrakion and virizion at the mistralton cave. despite his failure to capture them, he did manage to gain a bit of trust from these legendary swordsmen who were antagonistic towards humans.

later, with white's return, black witnessed alder's defeat by n. cedric juniper joined the scene to explain the origins of gigi and white's serperior, and helped black and white defeat n's zorua and gigi. however, at this point, musha lost its fondness for black's dream taste, and its unexpected departure caused black to have a nervous breakdown. fortunately, with encouragement from his other team members, black regained his will to fight and defeated drayden in an ad hoc battle at the entrance of the league, earning himself the right to take part in the tournament. black easily fought to his way to the top 8 finalists, and successively defeated looker and iris. in the final match, he faced cheren, whom to his surprise, had a marked personality change due to an encounter with zinzolin previously. out of heartache, black managed to defeat cheren, and his rage caused reshiram to manifest itself from the light stone, which set into motion their final showdown with team plasma. n's castle rose from the underground to infest the pokemon league, and while several friends black met on his journey helped him keep the seven sages busy, he battled n's zekrom, which he managed to defeat after finally connecting his heart with reshiram. it was revealed at this point that ghetsis has been evil mastermind all along, and black's pokemon had a hard time fighting him due to their type disadvantages. eventually, black managed to spot ghetsis's lurking volcarona, and tactfully took down ghetsis's entire team. at the end of black's conflict with team plasma, n saw the inadequacy in his understanding of pokemon, and departed with zekrom. however, when all seemed well, ghetsis ambushed black and threw him towards reshiram as the white dragon was starting to revert to its stone form. as a result, black became trapped within the ancient artifact, which flew away before white could reach for it.

➳other; he has now been freed from the light stone
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosalyn || The Shy

Postby Ploegy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:52 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➳name; rosalyn peach lloyd
➳nicknames; rosa, rosy & rose
➳age; 15
➳gender; female
➳role; psychic
➳sexuality; heterosexual
➳crush; none / open

➳hair; blonde
➳eyes; light blue with a hint of gold
➳height; 5'1
➳weight; 102 lbs

➳home region; unova
➳parents; dominque & tyra
➳siblings; ondrej (brother)
➳fc; historia reiss

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳personality; shy and reserved, rosa is
    an extremely quiet girl who tends to
    keep to herself in order to not bother
    others around her. she is quite smart
    and very kind hearted. she is always
    willing to help those in need and is a
    rather gentle soul. she is extremely
    timid and finds it hard to approach
    others even if she wants to help them.
    it is also known that she is rather
    clumsy and often makes a fool of
    herself when in big groups. it is very
    easy to make her blush and she gets
    embarrassed incredibly quickly, but
    these things also get her tagged as
    the cute and innocent girl often. she
    tries to act tough at some times, but
    normally it is a complete failure. she
    also is easily upset and cries often.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    history; born in the outskirts of castelia
    city, rosalyn was raised in a relatively
    poor family. she often didn't see her
    parents much while she was growing up
    and her older brother took care of her
    most days. it was a struggle most of her
    life for her family to keep food on the
    table. at the age of thirteen, she took
    up beauty contests with her pokemon
    as a way to earn some money to help,
    but she often found herself with too
    much stage fright and getting upset
    while on stage with her pokemon. she
    also took up battles on the side, though
    she didn't have the competitive nature
    that most trainers had. her "jobs" never
    helped much and she continues to feel
    obligated to try and help her family
    out of the rough situation they are in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image psy || ♂ || 92 || magic bounce
psychic, shadow ball, calm mind, swift

Image celica || ♀ || 100 || pixilate
psyshock, moonblast, hp fire, focus blast

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Imagemelody || ♀ || 98 || serene grace
    hyper voice, psychic, u-turn, energy ball

Image leon || ♂ || 94 || blaze
    flamethrower, psychic, grass knot, hp ice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Image claus || ♂ || 90 || magic guard
    psyshock, shadow ball, recover, reflect

Image luma || ♀ || 96 || analytic
    scald, ice beam, thunderbolt, psychic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mikkael || The Fierce

Postby Ploegy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:43 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➳name; mikkael ryan segal
➳nicknames; mike
➳age; 16
➳gender; male
➳role; water
➳sexuality; demisexual
➳crush; none / open

➳hair; black
➳eyes; blue
➳height; 5'8
➳weight; 143 lbs

➳home region; johto
➳parents; camden & lisa
➳siblings; derrick (brother)
➳fc; rin okumura

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳personality; most would expected a
    water trainer like himself to be calm
    and collected, but mikkael is almost
    the exact opposite. he is extremely
    competitive and is fierce in battle. he
    has quite the mouth on him and talks
    a lot of smack. most see him as rude
    and obnoxious which isn't too far off.
    he is loud and loves to have attention
    on him. mike is quite the fiery guy who
    is easy to get worked up and is always
    ready to fight, whether it's a pokemon
    battle or an actual fist fight. he may
    act all tough, but to those that manage
    to get close to him, he is a big softie,
    though he hates to admit it. it is hard
    to hit it off with him, but the right
    person might be able to tame him and
    keep him level headed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    history; born in cherrygrove city, mikkael
    was the younger of two boys and often
    overshadowed by his brother while they
    were growing up. this lead him to become
    rather jealous and eventually run away
    from home to live with his grandparents
    in goldenrod city. there he received his
    first pokemon, a marill. it was then that
    he decided to take up a life as a trainer
    and to compete not only for badges but
    in tournaments as well to prove he had
    some worth. he went on to face the johto
    gyms and eventually would find his way to
    kanto to battle the gyms there as well.
    upon his return, he was invited to alola for
    the summer which is where he could meet
    and capture tapu fini to complete his
    team of water pokemon. once he returned
    home, he stayed with his grandparents.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imagemae || ♀ || 93 || swift swim
giga drain, scald, ice beam, surf

Imagealma || ♂ || 90 || torrent
waterfall, ice punch, eq, superpower

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Imagelanie || ♀ || 96 || regenerator
    scald, toxic, recover, sludge bomb

Imagefini || ♀ || 89 || misty surge
    moonblast, surf, nature's madness, taunt

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Imagesilver || ♂ || 100 || huge power
    aqua jet, play rough, waterfall, knock off

Imagegator || ♂ || 98 || sheer force
    waterfall, ice punch, crunch, aqua jet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pearl || The Rapper

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:50 am

➳name; pearl
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; white with pink tips
    ➳eyes; gold
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 4'9
    ➳weight; 79 lbs

➳abilities / powers; pearl has the ability to turn into a squid and swim around in her own ink
    ➳weapons; she carries around a set of dualies which come with a sub weapon of a burst bomb, which explodes instantly upon contact and she has a special called tenta missiles that will lock onto nearby opponents and send inky missiles at them

➳personality; pearl speaks rather bluntly and uses various slang, in line with her characterization as a rapper. compared to her partner, marina, pearl is a lot more expressive and quick to jump onto a topic with a bit of a short temper, and has a knack for composing new songs as they come to her. oftentimes her comments can be playfully sarcastic, playing off her co-host. her lively attitude is most obvious if you view her through the window, as she looks at the player quizzically before striking a pose. she can be a bit of a brat and tends to want to be right in situations. when she is proven wrong, she'll quickly try to change the subject to avoid having to admit to it

➳history; not much is known about pearl's past, but it is said that she was born to a rich family. she would later become a rapper and become a duo with marina, forming the group known as off the hook. together her and marina took over the squid sister's spot on hosting splatfests and being on the news to share the current battles going on.

➳other; n/a
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marina || The DJ

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:02 am

➳name; marina
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; black with seafoam green tips
    ➳eyes; seafoam green with pink pupils
    ➳skin tone; chocolate brown
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 143 lbs

➳abilities / powers; marina has the ability to turn into a octopus and swim around in her own ink
    ➳weapons; she carries around a splat brella, which appears to be an ordinary umbrella, but it actually can fire ink. along with it comes a sub known as sprinkler and spins around spreading ink for her to swim through. it also comes with a special called ink storm that can summon a rain cloud that rains ink of her color.

➳personality; marina is more reserved than her partner, pearl. she speaks in a calm manner, and can get very sassy in response to others, though she appears to be shy as well. while she is reserved, she isn't worried over expressing herself, given her visual design. she seems to be pretty forgetful at times and has been observed to forget the news she and pearl are broadcasting. her timidity shows when she sees an inkling watching her through the window; when she notices them, she smiles awkwardly and waves. she is very sweet though and balances out against her partner, pearl's, personality. she can stand up for herself when she wants, but most the time she prefers to stay quiet.

➳history; not much is known about marina's past, but she was born among the octolings and might have possibly been a octoling trooper when dj octavio first stole the zapfish from inkopolis. it is known that she was there when agent 3 arrived to take down the octoling boss, but she might have been there because octavio made the battle appear as a concert more than anything else and hoped that it would have ended with agent 3's defeat. it isn't known how marina ended up in inkopolis and accepted by inklings after the troubles, but she would go on to become the second member of off the hook alongside pearl.

➳other; n/a
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me