-- { storage. }

A place to store your roleplay character information.

-- { storage. }

Postby peaceful » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▬▬▬▬▬ selfless ▬▬ witty ▬▬ nonchalant ▬▬ reckless ▬▬ facetious ▬▬ thick-skinned ▬▬▬▬▬
for the most part, robin is a laid-back sort of fellow who does his best to maintain a lighthearted atmosph
ere. sometimes his jokes bleed over onto the battlefield, which may seem unprofessional to the untrain
ed eye, but there's a certain sharp wit about robin that doesn't fade; even if it seems like he's unfocused,
he's always watching his teammates' backs. it takes a lot to get him unhinged; his steady hand is why he u
ses a sniper, but occasional restlessness can also push him towards the middle of the action instead. when
that happens, robin has a very "get in, get out" fighting style and tries to use his enemy's momentum again
st them; he's not weak, per se, but it also wouldn't be considered much of a feat to be physically stronger
than him, so a lot of his strategy relies on speed and maneuverability. he's really good at seeming to be co
nfident, but that's not always the case—sometimes the assured swing to his step is more for show than out
of sincerity. at the end of the day, robin just wants to keep hopes high and worries low. that'd be good.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    name robin corbeau
    race human age nineteen
    gender cismale height 5'11"
    sexuality pansexual
    build slim, borderline lanky

aura color scarlet
    weapon collapsible bo staff with sniper rifle form
    semblance kinetics; can increase the power of the forces he exerts (i.e. able to position himself much more quickly and effectively; jumping higher, darting around enemies, etc) difficult to do on horizontal surfaces, best if he has something to push off of

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

robin's dad was killed by a grimm when robin was young—too young to remember much. it left his mother alone to raise him and his younger twin siblings. so from the start, robin functioned hoping to keep smiles on people's faces. the tales his mother would tell of his father are what inspired him to become a huntsman. he writes home often—a small village, nondescript to an outsider—but speaks of it far less.
Last edited by peaceful on Thu May 11, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
peaceful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- { delancey vallhem | for equine. }

Postby peaceful » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:37 pm

█████████████████████████████████████████
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

┌─────────┐

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ

name. delancey vallhem
gender. here
age. here
sexuality. here
house. hufflepuff

ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ

└─────────┘

┌────────────────┐

personality here
max line length....................................
words words words words words words words

└────────────────┘

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
█████████████████████████████████████████
peaceful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes