☁ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‹πŽπ”πƒπ’

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☁ harlow relations

Postby fawn, » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:14 am

✧ used to carry a toy wolf with her everywhere, his name was wolfie ✧ stands rather short
at 5'3" ✧ smells like lavender and marshmallow ✧ definitely more of a night owl, does not
like early mornings ✧ terrified of rejection ✧ afraid of strong currents and rushing water
✧ studied to become a counsellor at uni and was pretty good at it ✧ doesn't really know
how to interact with other werewolves ✧ her rbf is unreal, always looks mad ✧ can
actually be quite soft when she wants to be, but if you tell anyone about it she will deny
it as quick as she can ✧ once spent 10 minutes stalking what she thought was a mouse,
it was a pinecone ✧ wears her mother's locket with a picture of her and her parents
inside as well as a cord bracelet her father always wore ✧ she's not sure whether her
parents are still living at this point, sort of too scared to find out ✧ salted and sweet
popcorn is obvs the most elite ✧ excellent secret keeper ✧ pretends to be meaner
than she really is so no one can get close enough to hurt her ✧ a miniscule part of
her craves pack life and having so many people around that she can trust ✧ the rest of
her won't accept help from anyone smh ✧ loves sweets and desserts, also bribery

βœ“ - positive / ✘ - negative / β‰  - neutral / ✿ - friends / β™₯ - romantic interest
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      name (x)
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      name (x)
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      name (x)
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ π…π‘πŽπ’π“π‹πˆπ†π‡π“

Postby fawn, » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:48 am

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxxi. frostkit, frostpaw, frostlight ii. 26 moons iii.
xxxshe-cat iv. medicine cat of leafclan v. hetero
xxxsexual/romantic vi. no crush vii. snowy white
xxxpelt viii. light amber eyes ix. prefix: frost for
xxxher pelt color, suffix: light for her sweet nature
xxxand connection with starclan x. optimistic,
xxxempathetic, xi. naive, insecure in her abilities

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
.Image
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬( πŽπ… 𝐀 πƒπ€π˜πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ !! )β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Frostlight and her brother Cloudpelt had been born at the tail end of a harsh leafbare in the forest,
prey had been pretty scarce for a while and their mother was struggling to produce enough milk to
care for them. As a result of this, Cloudpelt had become very unwell, he caught greencough and
there was a moment where they were told to prepare for the worst. Frostlight remembered all
of the times that Sparrowtail, the clan's medicine cat at the time, would come in and out of the
nursery to care for her brother. Frostlight was enraptured by the healing abilities given to the
medicine cat by Starclan and eventually developed a curiosity for the plants and herbs that were
able to heal a cat and make them feel better. Cloudpelt thankfully survived his bout of greencough
and later became a plucky apprentice and a fine warrior for Leafclan. Frostlight never forgot what
Sparrowtail did to save her brother and after going through her warrior apprenticeship for only a
few moons, she asked Sparrowtail if she could mentor under him and become his apprentice. The
she-cat was overjoyed when he agreed to talk to their leader, Brackenstar, and the next thing she
knew, Frostlight was the new medicine cat apprentice. She relished in her training and only a few
moons ago, she took the trip to the Moonpoint with Sparrowtail and gained her medicine cat name.

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬( π“πŽ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” π’π‡πˆππ„ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 !! )β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Frostlight is a sweet and gentle she-cat, she can be firm when she has to be but she prefers a more
gentle manner. This is not to say that she is a pushover, but it might take her a moment to find her
voice and speak out. She is a very empathetic cat and hates to see her clanmates suffering, often
working long hours to ensure that she's fully stocked up on the herbs and seeds she needs to help
them all feel their best. Frostlight is quite a naive cat, she has a very optimistic attitude, but due
to spending the majority of her training within camp and the tenuous peace that currently held
between them and the neighbouring clan, she had never had to deal with any real emergencies
and sometimes she worries that her skills are not yet strong enough to cope with something bad.
She appreciates the patience of Sparrowtail who has coached her through all of her training and
imparted a lot of wisdom to her. Though she is young, she is a responsible and dependable she-cat
and she has earned the respect of many of her clanmates. Some think that she could do with finding
her voice a little more, but her sweet, caring ways are thought of as endearing and she is well-liked.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me