❝ people live, people die

A place to store your roleplay character information.

❝ hermes

Postby solyn » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:01 pm

───────────────────────────
( honey come put your lips on mine & shut me up !! )

────── ( god of tricks - he/him - homosexual - 1004 years old - fc shameik moore ) ──────
██████████████████████████████████████████████
don't let his age deceive you- even as the baby of the gods, hermes is extremely savvy in every s
ense of the word. an expert prankster from day one, he's earned himself the nickname "prince of
thieves" for a perfectly good reason. bubbly and outgoing, hermes is a charismatic man who has l
ittle problem making friends. he is exceptionally clever and loves to learn, although his adhd cau
ses him to quickly lose interest in things he doesn't find interesting. he is notoriously cunning, an
d despite being generally good-tempered, he has no problem using his cunning to completely des
troy someone. hermes is renowned for his wild imagination which has lead to strange inventions i
n the past. hermes is restless and hates to be stuck in one place for too long, whether that be in
terms of physical boundaries or mental stasis. hermes can never resist a challenge and loves thin
gs like puzzles. he is flamboyantly flirtatious and has an impish air to him. he loves to play tricks
on the other gods especially, although he is usually forgiven for his quick quips and bright aura. h
ermes always has something up his sleeve, and he loves his pet python, kerykeion more than life.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ a horrible idea really

Postby solyn » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:25 am

SORCERER/3
────────────────
CLASS + LEVEL

KALON
────────────────
RACE
COURTIER
────────────────
BACKGROUND

CHAOTIC NEUTRAL
────────────────
ALIGNMENT
SOLYN
────────────────
PLAYER NAME

1,500 XP
────────────────
EXPERIENCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

STATISTICS
BASE STAT | ABILITY MODIFIER
STR [ 10 ] | [ +0 ]
DEX [ 14 ] | [ +2 ]
CON [ 14 ] | [ +2 ]
INT [ 12 ] | [ +1 ]
WIS [ 10 ] | [ +0 ]
CHA [ 15 ] | [ +2 ]

PROFICIENCES + BONUSES
exalted kalon - racial bonus +2 to dex, +1 to int.
proficient in english, french, mandarin & spanish.
skill proficiences - insight, persuasion, deception and arcana
sorcerous origin - sea sorcery; soul of the sea, curse of the sea
no armor or tool proficiences, proficient with daggers, darts, s
lings, quarterstaffs and light crossbows.
saving throws are charisma and constitution. hit dice 3d6

EQUIPMENT
from background - a set of fine clothes and 5gp in a pouch
from class - a quarterstaff, an explorer's pack, an arcane fo
cus and two daggers. explorer's pack contains: backpack, be
droll, mess kit, tinder box, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a
water skin and fifty feet worth of hempen rope.
miscellaneous - various jewelry, a halo. multiple hair-ties fo
r their tail. an enchanted mirror, stim slime (teal/red)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

PERSONAL INFORMATION ( BURY ME FACE DOWN ! )

22 YEARS
────────────────
NON-BINARY
────────────────
────────────────
HEIGHT

THEY/THEM
────────────────
PRONOUNS
403 POUNDS
────────────────
WEIGHT

BISEXUAL
────────────────
SEXUALITY

)- BACKGROUND
on a stormy night in quan ma, a kalon was born. they were name ilay, meaning 'light'. quan ma wasn't renowned for good weather, and ilay grew up under grey skies pregnant with rain, fur often drenched and hanging off their bones like limp rags. they could not have cared less, for a simple few pawsteps away from their home lay the beach, ocean swelling and smashing against the shore with raw, unlimited power. ever since they were a child, ilay exhibited a fascination with the ocean. when they were eight, they began to manifest their power, and they were sent away by their parents to a temple on the cliffs overlooking the ocean to learn to control their magic. ilay was fanatic, obsessed with the ancient texts and the rituals of the faith, dedicated wholly to their teachings. as they grew older, their power grew, and their knowledge of the outside world increased. they began to notice discrepancies in the teachings, and began to question their devotion to the teachings of their professors. angry with their insubordination, and frantically worried that they would expose their altered texts, the professors cast ilay out and branded them as a heretic. ashamed, ilay could not return home, and so they began to travel, visiting other colleges of the faith to learn from them, and create an understanding of their faith. while they still believe wholeheartedly in the teachings of their school, their doctrine is one that they have curated especially for themselves, as they seek adventure & seek to learn the history of their faith so that they can clear their name once and for all.

)- PERSONALITY
personality traits - flattery is my preferred method for getting my way; my eloquence ma
kes people treat me like i'm important & i am highly sarcastic; wry insults are my weapon

ideals - free thinking; i believe that curiosity and creativity are the hallmarks of progress!
bonds - i want revenge on the corrupt members of my religion who exiled me as a heretic.
flaws - i judge others very harshly, but often i do not judge myself harshly enough to grow
ilay can be difficult to get along with. they often come off as aloof and uninterested in making friends with other kalons, as they find it hard to trust others after the other disciples of their college turned against them. they have a very noble presence which can cause them to come off as quite stuffy and snobbish, as they tend to regard others with disdain. truthfully, they are quite judgemental and often look down upon other kalons, as they do not believe that they reflect on themselves enough to be as 'enlightened' as ilay views themself to be. ironically, ilay often fails to judge themself enough to generate significant personal growth; while they are adept at reflecting on the way they think about things, they oftentimes forgo trying to understand how they interact with other kalons, and how their actions affect others. despite this, they are a very intelligent kalon, capable of understanding the wants and desires of others within a few minutes of knowing someone else. some may consider them quite two-faced, as they tend to exploit this knowledge and use it to flatter their targets. they often use flattery as a weapon to get their way, however it isn't very often that they genuinely mean the words that they say. their wit is exercised often; they tend to be very sarcastic and have quite a dry sense of humour, however they very rarely joke around unless they are very comfortable with someone. due to the betrayal of their old friends, ilay finds it difficult to trust new kalons that they meet, and can be quite detached for a long while before warming up to them. once you get to know ilay, it becomes apparent that their intelligence often manifests in a voracious curiosity for life; they love to learn and as an autistic kalon, they especially love to learn about their special interests! they could ramble for hours about marine biology, constellations, greco-roman architecture and the language of flowers as well as their faith, of course. they are quite a creative, adaptable kalon, able to make a plan out of any resources they are given, and they can make snap decisions when need be. they also have an appreciation for the aesthetics of nature, and they especially love the sea. once befriended, they are fiercely loyal, although sometimes they struggle to relate to other kalons, and they require patience as they have to learn how to interact with each individual kalon in a fitting way.

COMPANION QUESTS
rime of the modern mariner - this is the quest where you recruit ilay to your par
ty. you will be called to help protect a town near the sea. when you get there b
andits will attack the town, triggering a cutscene where ilay saves you from get
ting shot by an arrow. they will tell your party to fight, and you will need to win
the battle before you will get another cutscene that introduces ilay. if you selec
t the "we could use a man of your talents" option, they will join your cause.
risky business - once your approval rating hits 30, ilay will ask you to help to loo
k for a lost text with them. you will need to talk to a few different people in a f
ew different locations, before you can return to ilay with your findings. they wil
l take you to the site of the text, where you will both be attacked by an acolyte
that ilay knows. when you defeat him, you will receive a choice. if you choose t
o spare him, ilay will approve and will receive the text to study for your cause.
here we go again - once your approval hits 50 with ilay, they ask you to come ho
me with them. if you select the option "why go back if the memories are so bad"
ilay will disapprove. you will have the option to travel there from the map. whe
n you arrive, ilay is accosted by the professors of his college. if you pick options
relating to freedom and individual thinking, ilay will approve. after this you can
explore the town. you will find ilay again on the beach, where they tell you som
e things about their childhood. if you select "the tides change", ilay will approve
and tell the pc that they are their first real friend.
changing tides - once you have an approval rating of 70, entering your room will
make ilay wake you up frantically. their research station has been set on fire an
d the pc must help ilay save their research. when you exit, ilay's old professor w
ill confront you. ilay will approve if you call him a heretic, and he will always at
tack. when you defeat him, you can choose what ilay does. you can gain signific
ant approval if you tell ilay to spare him, as they will not feel guilt for murder.

ROMANCE WALKTHROUGH
if you want to successfully romance ilay, you will need a high approval rating.
they are initially very aloof and standoffish to the player character, and you w
ill need to be patient while they warm up to you. for approval early on, you c
an respond to them quite sarcastically. this will give you approval as ilay later
states that they like when a kalon keeps up with them intellectually. later on,
flirtatious dialogue options will appear in some conversations. they will not re
act well to someone with low approval, so make sure you know where you sta
nd before attempting this. there will be other chances to develop your platoni
c relationship in the game. when ilay warms up to you, you should pick more s
erious dialogue options, especially if they talk to you about their hyperfixation
s. if you choose a sarcastic response in these conversations, you will lose some
approval points as ilay will no longer trust you with such personal things. if pc
flirts with another companion after flirting with ilay, they will lose interest an
d it will be hard to win it back from them. before the fourth story quest, a cu
tscene will trigger where ilay will ask you what your greatest fear is. in this c
onversation, you should pick the flirtatious option ("you dying because of me")
and ilay will respond that you're not that special, calling you the affectionate
nickname of 'chosen one'. after you complete the quest, talking to them will t
rigger another cutscene where they will ask what you want from them. you wi
ll have the option to progress as friends, or to enter into a romance. once you
enter into a romance, if you flirt with any other companion ilay will disapprov
e, and if you do it too many times they will break it off with you. you can still
flirt with npcs if it is a strategic choice, and ilay will approve as they consider
it a very smart tactic, however if you flirt with npcs for fun they will disappro
ve in the same way that they respond to the pc flirting with the companions a
nd they will break up with the pc if it happens too often.

i'm still watching you and i'll steal your eyeballs if you steal this i have evrything timestamped
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ donovan pine

Postby solyn » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:19 pm

➜ ( all you have is your fire & the place you need to reach ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01. donovan "donnie" pine 02. twenty-four years old 03. cis male, he/him pronouns 04. gay man
05. town native 06. a witch 07. role of the rugged 08. once cried at a fleetwood mac concert xx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

donnie's family has been in liberty hill's history for generations. donnie himself doesn't have quite t
he same warm energy as his ancestors, although he's friendly enough when you can catch him. recl
usive and a little gruff, donnie spends most of the time at his family's cabin in the woods just out o
f liberty hill with his dog, alaska. donnie left liberty hill to join the army, but returned two years la
ter with a prosthetic leg and a new attitude. he tends to be a little more standoffish than liberty h
ill's other residents, but he is a very kind and moral man who loves the outdoors and animals specif
ically. donnie is also a witch, and oftentimes helps the other town residents with his magic whenev
er he can. the arrival of newbies in town means that the townsfolk see even less of suspicious don.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ willard dearborn

Postby solyn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:53 am

✴ ✴ 𝐈'𝐃 ! 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ! ✴ ✴
( 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, ) ──────
✴ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 ! 𝐓𝐑𝐘 ! ✴
────── ( 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, )
( willard jeremiah dearborn - son of dionysus & eloise dearborn - 28 years old - november 8th -
scorpio - cis male - gay - owner of elysium nightclub - highly chaotic and fully a moron ) xxx

────────────────── 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
willard 'will' dearborn doesn't believe in gods, fate, or the 'rules'. frivolous, extravagant, and almos
t entirely unhinged, will is a tried and true poster child for a son of dionysus. he's headstrong and c
onfident, extremely charismatic, if not a conversational bulldozer, and he's extremely sharp. will h
as often been criticized for not taking things seriously enough, especially as he approaches three d
ecades of life, but then again, willard dearborn has never been one to care what other people thin
k of him. will has a great sense of humour and loves everything out of the blue. he has been called
non-committal in the past, and there may be an element of truth to that, as party-boy will is dedic
ated only to his nightclub, and leaves the rest up to his short attention span. for all his flaws, willa
rd is always the life of the party, armed with a joke to crack, an expensive party gift and plenty of
anecdotes from his wild youth to keep his guests entertained. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡; 𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐞 ─────────────────────────
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ adrian reilly

Postby solyn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:09 am

─────────── 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 ✦ 𝟐𝟏 ✦ 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 ✦ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ───────────
✭✭✭✭ ( daughter of ares - coincidentally, an aries - really, really tired of all this ) ✭✭✭✭
█████████████████████████
adrian reilly, surprising absolutely no one, is a hot-head. with a temper that flares fast and unforgi
ving, it's easy to guess her divine parent. growing up without a father was hard for adrian, a kid fro
m the wrong side of the tracks until her mother married a fancy lawyer. adrian has spent all of her
life feeling like an outcast, and as a result she has a chip on her shoulder with regards to just abou
t everything. she's cantankerous, suspicious of others and has so many walls up she might as well b
e alcatraz prison. adrian uses her anger to mask a lot of fear, and a deep desire to be accepted by
those around her. adrian is actually very sensitive and has a soft spot for children and animals. she
is fiercely loyal, and would do anything to protect her friends, even if it cost her her own life. xxx
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ valencia yancy

Postby solyn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:07 am

YOU'RE ! SO ! STRANGE !
( i don't mind! ) ( i like all of your )
♗ 𝓦𝓔𝓘𝓡𝓓 𝓓𝓔𝓢𝓘𝓖𝓝𝓢 ♗

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
valencia "val" andromeda yancy, name der
ived from his place of birth. twenty-one y
ears old even if he looks younger. loves hi
s retro aesthetics. bisexual & proud, lover
of bold acrylics and multi-media dadaist a
rt. role of the artist & his face-claim is on
e jaden smith. nonbinary, he/him prnouns.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

born in valencia, spain 21 years ago, val has had a relatively glamorous life as his uber-creative par
ents zipped around the globe. you wouldn't guess he was a traveler; val is a laid-back, down to ear
th kind of guy who is always ready with a friendly smile and a can of soda. he's outgoing and intros
pective, if not a bit of a pushover at times due to his willingness to go with the flow. despite his lo
ng fuse, val has a vicious temper and the capacity to harbour bitter grudges for as long as he likes.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ lucas saddler

Postby solyn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:43 am

𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘈𝘚XXXXX𝘚𝘈𝘋𝘋𝘓𝘌𝘙
government rp assigned role of the 'reluctant' transfer
lucas franklin saddler, age 17; born on the 4th of august,
making him a leo. from the bronx, ny, lives with his dad,
and his 3 younger siblings. an openly gay man, very prou
d of his identity. that one kid you knew in highschool wh
o was annoyingly and inhumanly good at literally all thin
gs they tried. sorry he's late he didn't want to be here. x

𝘛𝘏𝘌XXXXXXXXXXX𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘈𝘕𝘛
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
─────── 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘎𝘖𝘛𝘛𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘌!
out of all the transfers, luke is probably the least happy to be here. prior to the
scholarship, luke was making the most of his public schooling. a charismatic dud
e with a movie-star smile, he was well-liked and even better spoken at his old s
chool, and he made student body president in his junior year. fast on the track t
o being valedictorian of his graduating class, the scholarship disgruntled luke as
it upset his academic track record. fearing that it would undermine his accompl
ishments, luke was ready to turn it down, but accepted at the request of his fat
her, struggling to raise four kids on his own. luke is a friendly dude who knows h
ow to turn on the charm when he needs to. he's a great listener and is always ar
med with a good quip or sage advice when his friends need it the most. he cares
a great deal about his schooling, as his parents never had the opportunities he d
id and he's determined to make something of himself one day. he puts his all int
o everything that he does, no matter how small the task is. despite his great lev
el of patience, luke doesn't suffer fools gladly and definitely won't allow himself
to be shoved around. he has an explosive temper, and at times can be sullen wh
en he feels insulted. luke also has a hard time expressing his own feelings and c
an be quickly irritated when someone pushes him too hard. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝘐 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘞𝘏𝘖 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘉𝘌! ──────────────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ mods don't snipe me i just have stuff to post again

Postby solyn » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:12 pm

────── ⊱ 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐍.
────────────────────────────
EIGHT. ALPHA. REGENERATIVE HEALING. MALE.
name means: irish; lord. image credit here

────────────────────────────

── name: tiernan. rank: alpha. gender: male, he/him. age: old man (eight years)

── personality: tiernan is everything an alpha should be─ composed, logical and compassionate. his priority is and always has been the well-being of the pack, and he's not afraid to make tough decisions to keep them safe. he is by nature cautious, preferring time to think through a problem before acting, especially because he has to consider the ramifications of each course of action and how that would affect the pack. although he is patient and has a calm bearing, he is exceptionally shrewd and calculating. his trust is not easily given, and the expectations that come with that trust can be hard to bear. he also has an arrogant streak, believing himself at times to be able to outwit even the cleverest members of his pack. above all else he is loyal to the pack and the pack's wellbeing, even to the detriment of his own personal relationships.

── history: tiernan has lived the life a pack wolf is supposed to live. he was born and raised in the pack, seen it prosper and loved it with all his heart. he grew up, found a mate, settled down and had his pups. he rose through the ranks and established himself as a great leader of the pack. he has seen many seasons with this pack, and prior to the nuclear leakage he had been considering retirement, now that his pups are grown and a new generation is ready to make their mark. however, with all the strange happenings recently─ including his own body feeling healthier and stronger than it has in many moons─ he believes the pack needs the stability of a tried and true leader now more than ever. his peaceful moons of retirement will just have to wait until he's sure that the pack is out of the woods─ and until he understands the changes he himself is undergoing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ────── ⊱ 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐍❜𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
    key = [✓] positive rel. [✘] negative rel. [=] neutral rel. [❤] possible romance. [✦] family.

── name. [x] short description
      further elaboration regarding their dynamic/my thoughts/plotted with rp members
𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐑. 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄. 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me