↭ vector ;; beguile's storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

↭ Queen

Postby brad! » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Queen is a dog that is mostly
known for how vain she is. Queen
often takes pride in her appearance,
and more often than not, is often
seen as incredibly prideful, snobbish
and reckless. Queen is well-spoken
and brave, and sees herself as a dog
of true nobility. This canine is also
incredibly clever, her witty and
sometimes rather snarky responses
getting her in trouble from time to
time. But, no matter the problem,
Queen is extremely loyal, and will
always look out for those she has
an emotional attachment to. She
absolutely adores the night time.

three years
female
greyhound
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↭ Bitternfang

Postby brad! » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:05 am

Stand in the ashes of a trillion souls, and ask the ghosts if honour matters. The silence is your answer.
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Name ; Bitternfang
    Age ; 43 Moons
    Gender ; Tom | Male
    Rank ; Deputy
    Romantic Interest ; None at the moment

Offspring ; None
    Siblings ; None

Personality ; Bravery is one of the first words that often come to a cat's tongue when describing Bitternfang. This tom is courageous to the point that it's almost irresponsible, the warrior more than happy to lay down his life in any situation. Bitternfang is always eager to prove himself to his clanmates, and further show that he is worthy of the title of warrior.. This can make the tom a little bit reckless, and a bit too ambitious, and more often than not, a cat may have to pull him in line. Bitternfang is warm-hearted and has a good nature overall, tending to keep his opinions to himself, due to the fact the tom has no interest in starting fights, but is more than happy to finish them.
    History ; Bitternfang was born as the only cat in his litter, his two siblings stillborn at birth, and unnamed by their mother. Because of this, the tom was seen as a gift by his parents, and was treated with the utmost care. His mother, Heatherfoot, loved him dearly, and would often not allow him to play with the other kits, which further honed and trained his courageous and reckless nature. In that sense, Bitternfang was a lot like his father, Swiftclaw, in the sense that he was eager to work, and ambition often got in the way. He was trained by Bearnose, and grew up to be a strong, and capable warrior. It was only a few moons ago that the tom was assigned to the deputy position.

Other ; Bitternfang suffers from night terrors.
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↭ Iceclaw

Postby brad! » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:16 am

An eye for an eye; a life for a life. Well, she owes me five lives and I plan to collect.
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Name ; Iceclaw
    Age ; 36 Moons
    Gender ; Tom | Male
    Rank ; Warrior

Offspring ; Hollykit - Deceased, Ravenkit - Deceased, Mothkit - Deceased, Skykit - Missing, Darkkit - Missing
    Siblings ; Poppyfrost

Personality ; First impressions are everything, and to say the least, Iceclaw's impressions generally don't sway in his favour. This tom comes off as a rather gruff and somewhat harsh type of fellow. Seemingly unsympathetic towards his fellow clanmates, to say that Iceclaw lacks any sort of friendship with other cats would not be an understatement. Iceclaw is truly an animal at heart. It's not unknown that Iceclaw does have quite a bit of trouble keeping a hold of himself, especially when it comes down to conflict, which often leads Iceclaw into states of sheer brutality and carelessness. Iceclaw takes great pleasure in intimidating other cats, finding that his life is quite easier that way. It's a decent method in making loners and rogues stay out of his way, and ensuring that his clanmates leave him to his own business. Solitude is something that Iceclaw does indeed have a preference for; enjoying being alone as opposed to around others that are liable to just get in his way, and cause him unnecessary problems. Despite this rough exterior, Iceclaw is actually quite an honorable and loyal cat to the clan. He has absolutely no quarrel with stepping up to the plate when defending the clan is concerned, especially against something (or someone) that would be a decent opponent.
    History ; Iceclaw was born as a clan cat, and grew up with his older sister, Poppyfrost being seen as his mother figure, due to the fact their mother and father passed away due to a badger attack not long after Iceclaw was born. Iceclaw was a friendly tom, and got along with pretty much everyone, and soon after becoming a warrior, became mates with Fawnspots, a pretty she-cat that was well loved among the clan. Soon after, Iceclaw's mate became pregnant, and gave birth to five kits, five little lives that he treasured dearly. But then one day, Iceclaw woke up to his mate gone, and three of his kits dead in their nests, throats torn out. His final two children were missing. Distraught, the tom searched far and wide for his children and past mate, in the mean time learning that Fawnspots was secretly allied with a rogue clan, having taken their last two kits to the group to be raised there, and killing the other three, since they were unfavourable. Iceclaw is completely dedicated to finding Fawnspots, and making her pay for her crimes, which has made the tom violent and unpredictable.

Other ; None at the moment
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↭ Deerspots

Postby brad! » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:11 am

You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Name ; Deerspots
    Age ; 45 Moons
    Gender ; She-cat | Female
    Rank ; Warrior

Offspring ; None
    Siblings ; None

Personality ; Deerspots can be seen to be a fairly good example of what a warrior should be. She's loyal, dedicated to the cause, and more often than not, is more than happy to put other cats onto the right path. Deerspots is a fiercely determined cat, and will do almost anything to get what she wants. However, Deerspots can be a little bit reckless in her quest for righteousness, and gets herself in a pickle quite regularly. Deerspots is a decent hunter, but her skills mainly lie in fighting, and Deerspots regularly goes out on her own to perfect and hone her skills. She's not very good at flirting, and is generally fairly oblivious to it. She has fairly loud and brusque mannerisms, as well, and she enjoys shouting.
    History ; Deerspots was once a kittypet, and a fairly important one at that. Her mother was a Serval, and her father was a domesticated cat, and according to the twolegs, that made Deerspots fairly valuable. The she-cat lived in luxury for quite some time, though found the ordeal terribly boring. So, on many occasions, the she-cat attempted to escape her fancy prison, but each and every single time, she was caught. However, one day, Deerspots met a very interesting cat, who went by the name of Bitternfang, who told her about the clan that didn't live so far away. The pair became close friends, the warrior cat would come by, and teach the kittypet the ways of StarClan. Then one day, when Bitternfang though the she-cat was ready, he helped her escape. Then, Deerspots was brought to the clan, and promptly accepted into their ranks, thanks to the amount of knowledge that she had about them already. She's been determined to prove herself to the other warriors since.

Other ; None at the moment
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xarr

Postby brad! » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:45 pm

In this land, Gnolls have been known to be evil, cunning and the type of creature that no humanoid wants to come across. With their ghoulish smiles and hungry eyes, most will turn tail and flee simply at the sight of one of these creatures. However, sometimes there is a curious circumstance that generates a rather peculiar anomaly within a specie, and this is where our story begins.

Many warm summers ago, a young pup was sold off from his family to a rather wealthy businessman, who planned to raise the pup to become a vicious fighting machine. He named the small one "Deadface", simply for dramatic effect. Deadface was kept in a cage and repeatedly beaten in the hopes that the gnoll would snap, but for some reason he simply didn't show much interest in biting the hand that fed him. But little did they know, something more sinister was giving the young hyena guidance and intellect.

It wasn't long before the gnoll started becoming rather vocal. First it started with yips and barks, before such turned into snarling and chewing on the bars of his cage. His master thought it to be the gnoll finally giving into his feral instincts and he would have been right, provided a little thief hadn't broken in and whisked his prize away.

A gnome, with hair as bright as a blooming hibiscus and gleaming emerald eyes coaxed the scraggly creature from its metal home and led him into the night. With one glimpse at her new pet's dogtag the lady simply laughed, pulling it from his collar. "Your name is Xarr now," came the statement as she weaved the metallic trinket into her hair. And so became Xarr Deadface.

Daphinove raised the gnoll alongside her gnomish peers, completely oblivious to the infernal whispers which fed themselves to her pet's ears time and time again. It was until one day where she found Xarr attempting to purchase a sword from a blacksmith that she decided that it was time for her to teach the gnoll a vital skill. The art of communication. The duo's haphazard attempts to try and understand each other wasn't completely successful, but the pair learned to communicate through a very rustic series of signs and sounds. Daphinove is often seen translating for the tall hyena, though in most cases Xarr is forced to pose as the gnome's pet. This is so the general public isn't alarmed by a six foot hyena wandering the street.
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me