Timoria’s Rp Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:54 pm

《Name》
〜『Elliot Wolfe』
《Nickname》
〜『Wolfy』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『11』
《Personality》
〜『Elliot has a very cheerful, energetic personality. One you would expect from a kid his age. He is always up for some rough and tumble action, making him seem a bit wild to strangers. Elliot tends to simply do as he pleases, no matter what others might think, but he has a kind heart that would never purposefully hurt others. Elliot is no fool either, he loves to analyze Pokémon battles just as much as he likes to battle himself. He is clever and knows a lot of battle strategies due to his upbringing. In fact, he likes to put his all into battling, usually mimicking his Pokémon's moves in order to feel more connected to them and the battle.』

《History》
〜『Since the day Elliot was born he has had a fascination with dog like pokemon. Ever since his fateful encounter with a certain houndour and poochyena duo, they became his favorite type of pokemon. His parents, his father particularly, ran a pokemon training center. Many trainers would sign up for advice on how to become stronger in battle or to get help with some unruly pokemon. Elliot, of course, grew up in this training center and loved every bit of it. He developed a deep appreciation for many different types of pokemon and their trainers. Because of this, he strives to help other trainers become the best they can be while also building a deep connection with his own pokemon. One day, a mysterious trainer arrived, with a legendary pokemon in tow. They asked for help training it but no one, not even Elliot's father, could handle it. It almost destroyed the training center. Elliot, instead of developing a fear of it, was in awe. He realized something his father hadn't as he watched the chaos unfold. Some pokemon can't be forcibly trained to do whatever you want them to. A bond of trust and understanding needed to be formed. He had quickly developed a dream, to find and 'train' as many legendary and mythical pokemon as possible. Of course, he specifically intended to find dog like legendary pokemon. Being only 11 years old though, he has a long way to go.』
《Fandom》
〜『Pokémon』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
《Pokemon》
〜『houndoom - (mega), mightyena, arcanine, lucario, boltund, lycanroc - (midnight) 』
Last edited by Timoria on Wed May 05, 2021 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:42 pm

《Name》
〜『Weavile』
《Nickname》
〜『VV』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『15』
《Height & Weight》
〜『3'07" & 75 lbs.』
《Personality》
〜『Weavile has two sides, teasing and playful or overconfident and rude. She tends to switch between these two sides on a whim to mess with people but usually she is a weird combination of the two. She has no sense of personal space since she loves to climb all over things including living things. Weavile is always filled with a childlike enthusiasm to match her squeaky childlike voice. Along with this comes her naivety, she isn’t one to think much about the big picture so she prefers to focus on the present and the short term consequences. She does have a “serious mode” but this only ever comes out when she wants to show off or when she wants to win something.』
《Abilities》
〜『Weavile is naturally athletic and light on her feet. She has many abilities that allow her to evade her enemies while ripping them to shreds with her claws. She likes to dodge attacks with her speed while taunting her opponent until they make a crucial mistake. If this doesn’t work she will simply wear them down by attacking over and over. She also has what is called a burst mode which she can activate whenever she is really pumped in battle (or if she can manage to focus for long enough). The only thing that changes is that her entire body becomes extremely cold, allowing her to freeze things very quickly upon contact, including the air around her. She can create tiny black ice crystals in the air then manipulate them to create an artificial wind that slashes opponents.』
《Pokemon Moves》
〜『Furry Swipes- Her claws turn a golden yellow and she gains speed as she ferociously attacks with her claws.
Icy Wind- Inhales air then blows fierce, cold wind out of her mouth
Night Slash- a purple and black aura envelops her paws then extends into jagged claws she can then slash at opponents. She can choose to build and store energy into the claws in order to do more damage.
Ice Punch- Her claws become icy cold and allow her to freeze things upon contact, including the air. She uses this to extend her claws reach by leaving tiny, sharp crystals in the air when she slashes it. It takes time for her to freeze big things so she needs to leave her claws imbedded into bigger things for longer in order to freeze them.』
《Fandom》
〜『Pokemon/Pokken Tournament』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
I seem to have an obsession.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:53 pm

Image Image
《Name》
〜『Nezu Victinia』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『16』
《Personality》
〜『 Because of her old occupation, Nezu naturally adopts a confident but reserved persona around strangers. She and her partner like to keep a low profile but seem dangerous enough not to be messed with. Its her talent to watch and listen. In reality though, Nezu is a fun-loving tomboy. She has a good heart and a deep love for her friends and family. She can usually get along well with most people so long as they don't mind occasional banter and teasing. The instant she feels she can trust someone she will drop her quiet and mysterious facade in exchange for her real self.
Juniper on the other hand is very reserved and especially shy around strangers. So much so that he usually refuses to show himself unless Nezu asks him too. He always stays quiet and hidden in the shadows, though he his never far from Nezu's side. He is almost impossible to spot unless he wants to be seen. He is very protective of Nezu however, shaking off his nerves when she needs his help. 』
《Abilities》
〜『Nezu is a very agile and athletic person because of the time she spent running through the forest with her partner since they were young. There is a headset attached to her ear with a special stone imbedded inside. The headset, known as a Battle AR, allows Nezu to synergize with Juniper and become almost one in some situations. The headset can also display useful information for battle such as as well as allow Nezu to communicate with better with Juniper by translating his voice into English.
Her partner, Juniper the Decidueye, has amazing archery skills as expected of his species. He is capable of shifting into another dimension then reappearing a few feet elsewhere. His feathers act like sharp arrows that he can launch in quick succession. He is also capable of creating strong gusts of wind with his wings or shooting sharp glowing green leaves as well.』
《History》
〜『Nezu grew up in the Ferrum region alongside Juniper. The two of them were inseparable from day one and it was only a matter of time before they became battle partners. After their league run they ended up leaving Ferrum to explore the world and experience more battles. Long story short, they ended up becoming pokemon hunter 'hunters'. They infiltrate hunter groups and team organizations to help officers track and arrest them while saving and rehoming the poached pokemon.』
Juniper - Moveset》
〜『Razor Leaf - Phantom Force - Spirit Shackle - Protect』
《Fandom》
〜『Pokemon』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
Last edited by Timoria on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:31 am

Picrewの「スマイルメーカー」でつくったよ! https://picrew.me/share?cd=Aay42dfoF6 #Picrew #スマイルメーカー
[img].[/img]
《Name》
〜『Alex』
《Nickname》
〜『Thunder Eater』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『17』
《Height》
〜『』
《Personality》
〜『Since his abilities allow him to think a lot faster than others, he loves to tease others by guessing at what they are about to say. He does almost everything quickly, even without his ability. He also loves to create all sorts of gadgets and mechanical devices for heroes. He tends to work on these things deep into the night and so he rarely gets any sleep. This is probably part of the reason why he is actually incredibly mellow and laid back.』
《Abilities》
〜『』
《History》
〜『』
《Fandom》
〜『』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:39 pm

《Name》
〜『Patch』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『N/A』
《Height》
〜『3’1”』
《Personality》
〜『Patch has a personality that is mixed between Stitch and Sparky, as well as being influenced by the fuse. He is incredibly clever, using this trait often in order to get his claws on electronic devices. Because of the fuse, he has reverted a bit towards his original programming. This makes him less fun loving than his original halves and a bit more cunning. However, that side of him isn’t completely absent, as it manifests itself in his tendency to play pranks. He isn’t nearly as destruction prone as some of his cousins.』
《Abilities》
〜『Patch has many abilities linked to electricity. The more of it he consumes, the stronger he gets. With enough of it, he gains incredible strength and speed. He also has the ability to create a second pair of arms out of pure electricity that can grow and extend depending on how much electricity he has stored. The antenna on his head can detect electric currents and emit electric shocks at will.』
《History》
〜『When Stitch and Spark were fused together by Combo things got a little chaotic. In the confusion the newly created Patch was separated from Lilo and the rest of the gang.』
《Fandom》
〜『Lilo & Stitch』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:54 pm

(ignore the scythe)

(Reference for what the plasma would look like, https://youtu.be/7UhI2hnqTRs?t=463 )
《Name》
〜『Solei Gardenia』
《Nickname/Hero Name》
〜『Sol』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『17』
《Height》
〜『162cm』
《Alignment》
〜『Hero Course』
《Normal Outfit》
〜『Here
《Personality》
〜『Solei has quite the god complex, so much so that it boarders on delusion. He enjoys being above others in almost every way. Even when he acts polite, usually around females or people he has saved, he still seems condescending. He has a calculating interior hidden behind his bloated ego. He will constantly tease and edge on others but, while he enjoys it, he uses his teasing to throw off his opponents as well. He will never outwardly admit wrongdoing or defeat but he will note such things in order to improve from his errors. He likes to keep up a despair inducing sense of invincibility about him and he works surprisingly hard to keep that feeling firmly locked in the minds of others.』
《Quirk - Constellation 🌌 》
〜『Solei can create and manipulate plasma out of the air around him. While he can manipulate the plasma into any shape he wants, he prefers to create creatures made out of high energy, low temperature plasma. These plasma creatures steal heat energy from anything they touch. They have a core ‘star’ located within their bodies connected to other mini stars, forming a constellation within. If the super hot core star is extinguished, destroyed, or overheated, so is the plasma creature. If the mini stars are destroyed the associated limb will disappear but soon regenerate. He can create smaller creatures with no core but they disappear quickly, meanwhile his bigger plasma creatures take quite a while to form. His quirk has a drawback that causes it to drain his energy the more he uses it. He also has trouble controlling more than two large plasma creatures at once.』
《Stats》
〜『strength - 1/5
speed - 2/5
technique - 4/5
intelligence - 5/5
cooperation - 1/5』

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:15 am

《Name》
〜『Alex Feathers』
《Nickname》
〜『Nephalem/Neph』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『13』
《Height》
〜『4’5”』
《Personality》
〜『Alex is a boy who hates the very idea of rules. He likes to do whatever he pleases without much regard for the consequences. He believes he should be able to do whatever he wants as long as he has the ability or power to do so. All of this doesn’t help his superiority complex. He thinks very highly of himself and his quirk. If this wasn’t enough, Alex also seems to lack a sense of empathy entirely. He sees no problem with murder, theft, or any other heinous crimes one could think of. As long as he has the means to do it, and the outcome is beneficial to him, he sees no problem with these things. Unfortunately for him, the way the world works now doesn’t allow this kind of behavior. Despite these traits, Alex still has a childlike temperament. He likes to fun things, is curious, energetic, and excitable. Though he will throw a small tantrum when things aren’t going his way.』
《Quirk - Holy Doors》
〜『Neph can use the golden rings located on his arms and legs as portals to a sort of pocket dimension that he has complete control over. It looks like a black abyss in which the laws of physics have no bearing. Neph can manipulate anything that enters his dimension so long as it doesn’t have a conscience. The portals to this dimension, the golden rings, are also controlled by Neph. They are the only way in and out of his “playground”. He can make the rings as large as he likes and have them fly to wherever he needs them, though he can only control three of the rings at a time. Whenever he needs to make an extremely large portal he is forced to concentrate and slowly expand the ring. The second a ring leaves one of his limbs a portal to his dimension is opened and can’t be closed again until the dimension inside is completely empty and the ring is placed back onto the limb that it came from. The only exception to this is when a ring is destroyed. A destroyed ring will take Neph at least a day to re-create and upon being destroyed Neph will suffer excruciating pain throughout his body.』
《History》
〜『Alex was a handful for his parents. He hated being told what to do and refused to go to school. He would bully and torture other kids whenever he was bored. He became an absolute menace to everyone around him when he finally got his quirk. His parents were unable to convince him that what he was doing was wrong and tried sending him to all sorts of educational facilities. Unfortunately, mostly due to his quirk, he would always find a way to escape and get back home. The only reason he didn’t run away was because of the food and shelter that his parents provided. Unfortunately, after a particularly nasty argument, Neph killed both his parents in cold blood. When sent to jail he was furious, not wanting to have to be punished for simply doing as he wanted. Luckily for him he was recruited by the league of villains due to his natural alignment with their goals and broken out.』
《Fandom》
〜『MHA』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
Last edited by Timoria on Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:35 pm

HENITH
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:37 pm

《 Name》
『Impmon X』

《Nickname》
『X』

《Gender》
『N/A』

《Age》
『N/A』

《Height》
『3’3”』

《Personality》
『Impmon has a very interesting personality. It likes to act aloof in order to seem “cool and mysterious.” It will constantly warn others of it’s supposedly amazing powers and in general seems somewhat intimidating at first glance. In reality, Impmon could be more accurately described as a dork whose mind is filled with delusions of grandeur and always looking cool. It breaks character quite often but never completely drops the act, it’s inflated self-confidence and stubbornness playing a major role. In fact, Impmon loves playing pranks and constantly struggles to stifle its giggling upon a successful prank.』
《Abilities》
『Impmon is a rookie level digimon, meaning relative to most other digimon it isn’t that strong. It does have the agility to jump and run across rooftops with ease but it’s physical strength isn’t much higher than any average teenager. Impmon’s main ability is to summon elementals of fire and ice to attack. These elementals look like red and blue fireballs respectively which Impmon can manipulate in midair. Usually it can’t make elementals bigger than a basketball but bigger ones tend to have Jack-o-lantern faces on them which Impmon uses to scare others for a good laugh.』
《Fandom》
『Digimon』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:56 am