[ ❝ 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: [ ❝ only if - storage. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:08 am

x

( ) x DESERONTO!! ──
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( name: deseronto. ) xx xx ( sex: male. ) xx xx ( rank: beta. ) xx xx ( interested in: none. ) xx xx ( tags: open. )

xxxxxxxxxShifting slowly in the trees was the ashen mass, muscular neck quickly allowing a jerk of motion to reflect his sudden relation that he was no longer alone - then again, was anyone ever truly alone? He supposed some liked to think so, but he imagined they were of lesser minds and younger souls. In a world like this it was a blessing to be occupied with the sounds of laughter - crying even. It gave people a reason to go out and get some air, maybe meet new people or catch a tune. He'd seen and talked to a'many people of the antisocial nature, and although the life wasn't necessarily bad, it certainly wasn't glamorous either. A little peace was good every now and then, but to bathe in it... Stark selfishness to ones health. Ugh. Yet why did he care? It wasn't as if he'd seen anyone here acting like such, but he couldn't help but think of what might happen considering the recent disappearance of their alpha, Ekon. Despite being carried under his wings, he knew very little about the brute. Then again, Dese did tend to... Well, loose his thoughts.

Somewhat of a forgetful clod he was, not stupid or ignorant, but lacking in the field of memory when it came to the little things. It made him grunt, tossing his giant bum aside to sit down with a 'humpf'. The beta male allowed himself to witness the pack, well, his pack... It was such an odd phrase to process. His butterscotch visionaries grinned at Quincy, watching as she wandered around in what looked to be boredom. "M'lady Quincy? What is it that you're up to this time? You do appear to look rather... Down."

x
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝ warrior names to use in the future. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:21 am

- lacewings: an elegant silver and black molly with long fur and emerald eyes. french accent. sassy, blunt.
    - dragonsbreath: a powerful reddish pelted tom with light green eyes, has a 'wind' pattern on his fur. calm, kind.
Last edited by kintsugi. on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ whit - love you more. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

◆ excellent fighter.
◆ has celiac disease.
◆ good with herbs.
◆ brutally honest.
◆ very trustworthy.
◆ english accent.
◆ nice build.
◆ lavender scented.
◆ heterosexual.
◆ dan is tired.
◆ he didn't try.
◆ on this form.
◆ but here it is.

whitfield lockhart - alpha male - past head healer - 3 years

type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type
Last edited by kintsugi. on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:11 pm

x

( ) x W H I T F I E L D!! ──
    ( name: whit. ) xx xx ( sex: male. ) xx xx ( rank: alpha. ) xx xx ( mood: saddened. ) xx xx ( tags: open. )

xxxxxxxxxThe rain that splashed gingerly upon the male's den was rather rhythmic; it fell in a lined order, creating dimples of music that echoed down into the cozy bungalow where he once slept. Once. Whit sat idly at the entrance of it all, his burning crimson eyes weaving in their own current of silver flecks and smudges. He couldn't help but wonder why everyone was asleep right now, of course, he understood it was moon-high but, it still left him in a state of bewilderment on the matter of why no one wanted to sit and watch the rainfall. It was indeed a sight to behold: images of every angle reflected off of shinning, translucent molecules that seemed to cry down from the dark, puffy heavens; plants dancing up (or in any direction they could) to grasp onto their life force while their father sun was being hidden under the soft blanket they knew as the moon. That, and some, there was always so much more the rain did.

Of course, it had been awhile since he'd had contact with other wolves, as most of them he had purposely blocked out of his life. He hadn't meant to, it wasn't his intentions, but his heart wept from the lies of Kanti and he couldn't believe that he'd gone as far as to trust somebody. Yet, he still longed for somebody to talk to, thus as his eyes panned out at the world below his den, his lips spread in remorse.
      "Is anybody awake?" His words came in a charming turret of shy confidence, afraid of upsetting anyone who might not be as willing to awaken for such a pitiful cause, but hoping that an eye or two would stir in the fuzzy night to join him at his post at the mouth of the den. He could only wait and see what would happen. Most, if not all, of the pack, were nice, mellow folk... So he had a risen heart that a figure would appear at his side in a few moments. Until then, the young hound turned his head back toward the rain, his black nose twitching at every kiss of water that fell upon it with a depressed sigh.

x
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ -- chasingcomets ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:40 pm

chasingcomets - apprentice of dawnclan - tom - 10 moons - questioning
✧ charismatic | confident | daring | honest | passionate
✧ clueless | competitive | high-spirited | determined
✧ arrogant | blunt | careless | foolish | forgetful

*:・゚✦ PERSONALITY. chase is not what one typically thinks of when they hear the title 'apprentice'. but despite being a little scrawny and lacking balance, he has a warrior's heart. fiercely loyal, he would follow starclan to the ends of the earth if asked. he always tries to do what he sees as best for his clan, even if that doesn't always line up with what other's wish he would do. tat is not one to rely on the will of others when it comes to doing the right thing, which sometimes ends in making a friend upset with his choices. however, he will swiftly make up for it with a gift to show his appreciation, for he believes friendship is one of the most important things a cat can have on their side.

*:・゚✦ gentle and kind, this tom is very popular among queens in the clan. he spends a great deal of time doing what others refer to as "grunt work". he will clean elders' nests, entertain kits while mothers take much-needed breaks, and fetch things for the ill to make them more comfortable. but he does every ounce of this with a smile, pleased to help for the sake of his clan. chase will constantly tell clanmates that the only thanks he needs are their happiness, and possibly a story or two from the elders!

*:・゚✦ but he isn't all sunshine and perfection. like any other cat, he has an abundance of flaws. chase can be weak, break down easily. he has a great deal of insecurity when it comes to his appearance, which makes him nervous around strangers, for he fears judgment. this can make him snappy or short-tempered, though he will likely apologize later on. he also has a tendency to not be capable of forming long-term romantic relationships. while chasingpaw will try and try again, he can't shake the feeling that they simply aren't for him and will end things badly, either by leaving or bluntly blurting out his lack of attraction, effectively harming the other cat he once loved.

*:・゚✦ overall, chasing is the cat who will do anything for the sake of the clan, even risk his life. while prone to fire like anyone else, he will try to keep things in check and do what he perceives as right. try as he might, he's a mess.

kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:28 am

• ❨ name ❩ chasingpaw / chasingcomets •
• ❨ age ❩ 1o moons •
• ❨ gender ❩ tom •
• ❨ clan ❩ here •
• ❨ rank ❩ apprintace •

• ❨ personality
chase is not what one typically thinks of when they hear the title 'apprentice'.
but despite being a little scrawny and lacking balance, he has a warrior's heart.
fiercely loyal, he would follow starclan to the ends of the earth if asked. he
always tries to do what he sees as best for his clan, even if that doesn't
always line up with what other's wish he would do. tat is not one to rely on the
will of others when it comes to doing the right thing, which sometimes ends in
making a friend upset with his choices. however, he will swiftly make up for it
with a gift to show his appreciation, for he believes friendship is one of the most
important things a cat can have on their side.

*:・゚✦ gentle and kind, this tom is very popular among queens in the clan. he spends
a great deal of time doing what others refer to as "grunt work". he will clean elders'
nests, entertain kits while mothers take much-needed breaks, and fetch things for the
ill to make them more comfortable. but he does every ounce of this with a smile, pleased
to help for the sake of his clan. chase will constantly tell clanmates that the only thanks
he needs are their happiness, and possibly a story or two from the elders!

*:・゚✦ but he isn't all sunshine and perfection. like any other cat, he has an abundance of flaws.
chase can be weak, break down easily. he has a great deal of insecurity when it comes to his
appearance, which makes him nervous around strangers, for he fears judgment. this can make
him snappy or short-tempered, though he will likely apologize later on. he also has a tendency
to not be capable of forming long-term romantic relationships. while chasingpaw will try and try
again, he can't shake the feeling that they simply aren't for him and will end things badly, either
by leaving or bluntly blurting out his lack of attraction, effectively harming the other cat he once loved.

*:・゚✦ overall, chasing is the cat who will do anything for the sake of the clan, even risk his life.
while prone to fire like anyone else, he will try to keep things in check and do what he perceives
as right. try as he might, he's a mess. •

• ❨ likes ❩ nighttime, rabbit, cold weather, wind •
• ❨ dislikes ❩ herbs due to his allergies, swimming •
• ❨ fears ❩ water, being alone, storms, getting sick •
• ❨ secret ❩ was born a housecat, still has his collar •

• ❨ crush ❩ none •
• ❨ mate ❩ none •
• ❨ friends ❩ unsure •
• ❨ enemies ❩ unsre •
• ❨ kin ❩ unknown •
• ❨ kits ❩ none •

kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:02 am

x

( *:・゚✦ ) x CHASINGPAW!! ──
    ( name: chase. ) xx xx ( sex: male. ) xx xx ( rank: apprentice. ) xx xx ( mood: anxious. ) xx xx ( tags: open. )

xxxxxxxxxThe rain that splashed gingerly upon the male's den was rather rhythmic; it fell in a lined order, creating dimples of music that echoed down into the cozy bungalow where he once slept. Once. Whit sat idly at the entrance of it all, his burning crimson eyes weaving in their own current of silver flecks and smudges. He couldn't help but wonder why everyone was asleep right now, of course, he understood it was moon-high but, it still left him in a state of bewilderment on the matter of why no one wanted to sit and watch the rainfall. It was indeed a sight to behold: images of every angle reflected off of shinning, translucent molecules that seemed to cry down from the dark, puffy heavens; plants dancing up (or in any direction they could) to grasp onto their life force while their father sun was being hidden under the soft blanket they knew as the moon. That, and some, there was always so much more the rain did.

Of course, it had been awhile since he'd had contact with other wolves, as most of them he had purposely blocked out of his life. He hadn't meant to, it wasn't his intentions, but his heart wept from the lies of Kanti and he couldn't believe that he'd gone as far as to trust somebody. Yet, he still longed for somebody to talk to, thus as his eyes panned out at the world below his den, his lips spread in remorse.
      "Is anybody awake?" His words came in a charming turret of shy confidence, afraid of upsetting anyone who might not be as willing to awaken for such a pitiful cause, but hoping that an eye or two would stir in the fuzzy night to join him at his post at the mouth of the den. He could only wait and see what would happen. Most, if not all, of the pack, were nice, mellow folk... So he had a risen heart that a figure would appear at his side in a few moments. Until then, the young hound turned his head back toward the rain, his black nose twitching at every kiss of water that fell upon it with a depressed sigh.

x
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ starless - a canis rp. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:56 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxtype here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type
xxxxtype here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ *:・゚✦ ❝ starless - a canis rp. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:43 pm

kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ *:・゚✦ ❝ starless - a canis rp. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:57 pm

xxxx[ king ] - an old heartless ruler, rather venomous & merciless. wants an everlasting life.
xxxx[ queen ] - mother of the prince, old and kind. wants freedom from her cruel husband.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me