Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Ploegy's Character Storage

Postby Ploegy » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:16 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; soushi mori
alias; carnage
age; 29
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
alignment; hero
role; #12 pro hero

hair; purple
eyes; orangish brown
height; 6'1
weight; 184 lbs
extra; soushi goes a bit out there when it comes to his hero appearance and goes for a wild look to
help himself stand out among other heroes. he often paints tribal-like markings on his face and sometimes
other parts of his body. these markings vary each time he does it, though often are a simple series of stripes.
his hair is also no exception to being specifically styled. while he usually keeps it down, when hero work calls
that changes. styling the top to almost resemble a mohawk and tying the rest up in a ponytail or braid. there
are times when he braids the sides as well, but this depends on how much time he has to prepare. sometimes
he might wear fake piercings to add to his appearance, but he doesn't do that much anymore now that he has
grown a bit older.

quirk; burning blood - with this quirk, soushi can expose his blood to the air and when it enters
another persons system, he can cause an extreme, burning sensation. once introduced to another person's,
system, by whatever means necessary, his blood immediately causes the person's system to react violently
in attempt expel the foreign substance. due to his blood's 'cursed' properties, the experience of the person's
body trying to remove his blood is extremely painful and causes them to feel as if they are burning alive,
even though they actually aren't. his quirk does have several downsides though. for starters, he isn't able
to control/bend his own blood, making it difficult to inflict enemies. as a result he carries an altered blade
which is able to do just that for him. without this weapon, the range of his quirk is quite limited, but with it
he can quickly scatter drops of blood around with the flick of a sword. another downside, is the fact that
his quirk uses his own blood. this limits how much he can use it before needing to stop. overuse of this does
cause soushi to become lightheaded and suffer from major blood loss problems. this forces him to pace himself
in a fight to ensure he doesn't reach this level. the last drawback is the need to get his blood into ones system.
this can be done by several means, but can pose a real problem. while his blood can be inhaled or other basic
means, it can also inject itself via an open cut, no matter how small.

stats;
strength - 5/5
speed - 5/5
technique - 4/5
intelligence - 2/5
cooperation - 2/5

personality; soushi is exactly like one would expect him to be- loud, proud and in your face all the time.
he is the type to never back down from a challenge and isn't afraid of a fight, no matter who his opponent is.
fierce and strong, she is a true brute, often forgetting his own strength in the process of it all. while she does
have aggressive tendencies, he isn't all that bad, just rough around the edges. in a way, he's a big teddy bear
if you can get past everything else. this doesn't mean he is particularly kind though. sure, he can be nice, but
at the end of the day he still is a fighter and his drive for competition will always come first. soushi makes for
a great sparring partner for those seeking a challenge, and he is always more than willing to rough others into
shape. seeing younger heroes grow does make him proud and even gets him a bit emotional, though he does his
best to keep himself together to ensure he doesn't give off the wrong kind of vibe. if others cannot keep up with
him, he won't give them the time of day unless they show a drive that he finds interesting. to say the least, he
is very driven by passion and likes to see that trait in others. aside from all this, it should be noted that soushi is
a bit on the dense side and often is not the most intelligent of the bunch. he relies heavily on his boldness and
recklessness to see his way through problems that arise. along with this, he has a horrible sense of direction and
has a tendency of getting himself lost a lot of the time. keeping him in check can be a real hassle for others, but
at least they don't need to worry about him being unable to defend himself. as a result of this attitude of his, he
does struggle to work in teams, especially since he tends to ignore orders from others, even if they are the safe
options. despite this, soushi does often hold other heroes in high respect, especially those above him in the charts.
his respect does not automatically mean he cares to listen to everything they say though. he has his own way of
going about things and plans to carry them out whether others like it or not. clearly, he isn't a big people pleaser
and at times is rather unfavorable among other heroes. such things hardly faze him at the end of the day. safety of
himself is a low priority, though he highly prioritizes others. this alone makes him more than willing to put his own
life on the line as a hero.

other; -extremely strong. definitely above average strength despite it having nothing to do with his qurik
-body is covered in scars from the many battles he has taken part of in his career (and from using his quirk)
-very good at braiding hair
-hugs way too tightly. probably should avoid hugging him
-still working towards becoming a top 10 hero
-his style often resonates well with vigilante-like heroes and rebellious spirits
-affectionately calls his sword gladiola

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ploegy's Character Storage

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 11, 2023 5:27 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; aqua
age; 18
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
species; human
fandom; kingdom hearts

hair; blue
eyes; blue
height; 5'6
weight; 114 lbs

weapon; due to her time in the realm of darkness, aqua currently wields the keyblade known as
master's defender

abilities; while she's more than capable physically, her prowess lies with a more magic-oriented fighting
style, being versed in all forms of it. she has her own special variations of the fire, ice, and thunder spells.
fire spells include triple firaga, firaga burst, and raging storm. ice spells include triple blizzaga, glacier,
and ice barrage. thunder spell wise she can use thundaga shot. aqua also is able to make a barrier around
herself to protect from oncoming attack. she also is able to cure allies around her though it is not all that
powerful compared to her other magics.

personality; aqua is a self-willed individual who holds firm to her own beliefs. she displays true elegance
while fighting, and will do anything to protect her friends. when relaxed she can be very gregarious and
comedic, but when angered, she can become bellicose. she also has a sisterly affection for her closest
friends, which sometimes extends to others she takes a liking to. aqua is also very sociable, especially
with those younger than herself and often finds it easy to befriend them. she is remarkably even-
tempered and dead-set on her goals, and only threats on her loved ones seem to make her lose her
composure. she is comedically insecure in a romantic sense and will desperately try to compose herself.
aside from this, aqua is very modest about herself and is very respectful towards those older than she
is. even though she is a master, she hardly calls herself one. despite her flaws, when the situation
demands it, aqua's overall skill, determination, wisdom, and kindness make her a reliable and competent
ally and keyblade master.

other; -she will be based before the events of kingdom hearts 3 thus will be pulled from her being trapped
in the realm of darkness

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me