Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Tyler || The Athlete

Postby Ploegy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:14 am

➳name; tyler peter rogers
    ➳nicknames; ty
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; male
    ➳birthday; march 13th
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳relationship status; single

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; tall & muscular
    ➳height; 6'1
    ➳weight; 187 lbs
    ➳body modifications; none

➳parents; william & linda rogers
    ➳brothers; elliot & cameron rogers
    ➳sisters; n/a

➳hometown; denver, colorado, usa
    ➳nationality; american
    ➳languages; english
    ➳role; athlete
    ➳occupation; n/a

➳likes; sports (especially football, hockey & basketball), outdoors, hiking, working out, baseball caps, taking naps, watching tv (especially watching sports), sightseeing, mountains & winter
    ➳dislikes; rain, spending too much time on his own, people thinking that he's a jerk, super sugary things, staying indoors, bro tanks, shallow people, being seen as unintelligent & common football stereotypes

at first glance most would take tyler as the stereotypical jock, but in actuality he finds himself not to fit into it. sure he has a great love for sports and he can brag about his talents from time to time, but he doesn't see himself as superior nor does he feel the need to put others down that aren't athletic like himself. he always feels that he can learn from those around him and can always get better in every area, even in sports. he always tries to show kindness to those he is around, though he does have a bit of a temper that can get him into a bit of trouble. ty typically is a pretty good kid, though around the right people he can get on a bit of a bad streak, especially if it sounds like fun, but if it involves hurting someone else emotionally or even physically, he tries his best to stay out of it. he isn't afraid to stand up for others, though he may be less likely to stand up for a stranger than someone he already has met since he gets a bit embarrassed and feels that they don't want his help. though he appears to have plenty of confidence in himself, deep down ty is as insecure as any other teen and never feels at peace with who he is. he doesn't like to admit such a thing to others and proves that he is rather stubborn. overall, he is an easy going guy who is quite easy to befriend. he is dorky and loves to crack jokes, though his jokes are normally awful which is the only reason people laugh. he is also extremely naive and oblivious, especially to people flirting with him

born to the rogers family in denver, colorado, tyler was the youngest of three boys and had much to live up to in his life. his brothers both had been impressive to his parents; elliot was a wiz in the maths and sciences and proved so at a young age while cameron was talented in the arts proving that he could learn many instruments with ease as well as have an artistic streak. ty didn't know where he would fit in though. at a young age he showed signs of being a relatively average child in terms of smarts and he never showed much interest in arts. however, he did pick up sports. as a child he played various different sports from soccer to baseball to football to hockey. name it and tyler probably played it at some point in his childhood before settling on football in his early teens. becoming dedicated to the sport, he proved that it was the talent he had. though he was average in the classroom, he did try his best to balance both sports and his studies.

fun facts;
•he hates his curly hair and is embarrassed by it
•he never wanted to be the captain of the football team and even tried to decline it, but they saw him as the perfect fit
•even though he grew up in colorado, tyler cannot ski at all and every time he tried he ended up on his face
•he almost didn't continue with football due to his love for hockey
•he almost never wears baseball caps the right way and wears them way too often
•it is really easy to make him blush
•even though he is muscular, he doesn't like to show it off and actually prefers to wear loose hoodies to hide it
•has an extreme weakness for dogs. he loves them too much
•he tends to watch all the popular tv shows
•he is that friend that will drag you out just to go sightseeing even if he has seen everything before
•has no interests in partying nor drinking due to the stories his older brothers told him
•gets easily homesick

fc; dylan larkin | vc; dylan larkin | sc; dylan larkin
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cascade || Merchant Zora

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:51 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; cascade
age; appears 23 (much older in terms of her own species)
gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
crush; none
species; zora
fandom; legend of zelda: breath of the wild

skin; dark pink with a lighter pink chest/stomach and face
eyes; icy blue
height; 6'2
weight; 179 lbs

weapons; cascade carries a zora spear that she uses to defend herself while on her travels. it doesn't
have any special capabilities, but it is much lighter than the average spear because it is made
out of a special kind of metal. it is also a very handy weapon to use when trying to fish and
cascade has mastered using it for such so she is able to sell fish to those she meets.

powers / abilities; as a zora, cascade is an extremely talented swimmer, even being able to swim up
waterfalls with relative ease. however, being a creature that resembles a sea creature causes
her to have a natural weakness to electric based attacks. despite this, she is rather nimble and
quick, especially when she is in a body of water. to some extent she can control water as well,
but her ability to do so is extremely weak and she must have a rather large source to even be
able to do so. she also has no problem staying underwater for extended periods of time given
the gills she has on the sides of her body.

personality; cascade is a calm zora who has taken up a great interest in being a merchant. she seeks out
adventure and loves to travel to meet and sell to as many people as she can. she loves meeting
others that come from places much different than she has come from and finds learning about
the world is so fascinating. she can run a bit of a hard bargain and loves to haggle with those
that are interested in her wares, but she means well. she doesn't like to con people out of their
money and believes in being a fair merchant. that being said, she still strives to out do other
merchants. cascade can be a bit on the naive said and doesn't always realize she's being tricked
which makes her an easy target to con. while she isn't a fan of resorting to violence, she isn't
against it either for she was once a soldier in the zora army. she isn't the overly aggressive type,
but she can hold her own in battle if needed. the soldier lifestyle was not for though. she does
however do what she must to keep others safe and will stand up for anyone she thinks is in danger.
cascade isn't afraid to speak up and hold her own ground even if it makes others dislike her. she
rather have her voice be heard than stay silent. she does have a habit of talking a little too much
and often her peers need to tell her to be quiet to get her to stop. she does try to work on this but
it never seems to change.

other; artwork done by me

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leaf || Elite Kanto Trainer

Postby Ploegy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:44 am

➳name; leaf (also referred to as green)
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; black
    ➳fandom; pokemon
    ➳theme; there's nothing holding me back - shawn mendes

➳hair; ash brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 146 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; her pokemon: venusaur, wigglytuff, ninetales, aerodactyl, nidoqueen & vaporeon

➳personality; leaf is a mature, bold young woman who along with blue and red makes up the kanto trio of elite trainers. though she is often overlooked compared to them, she is capable of holding her own, though she isn't nearly on the same level as her male companions. unlike the two boys however, leaf is sly and cunning and often finds a way to get what she wants even when it doesn't seem entirely possible. that is what makes her most dangerous. though she is a motherly figure in some aspects, she has a lot of fire in her personality and some say she is a mix of red and blue or even a balance of their personalities. at times she can appear cold and silent much like red and other times she is loud and full of energy much like blue. overall, she is a cunning girl with a friendly and girlish demeanor. she isn't much for battle on most occasions, though she is quite the strategist and can devise plans fairly well. she is known for her pranks, especially on red. she is also almost always willing to help when people are in need and had a hard time turning away from those who might need it. also keep a close eye on your things, she can be known to steal anything that might be of interest

➳history; it is unknown if leaf was actually born in pallet town or moved there when she was relatively young, but it is known that she spent almost all her childhood there. often she was the third child in what today is known as the kanto trio. she grew up alongside the likes of red and blue, though she was always overlooked and she tended to keep her distance from the two to avoid getting into their problems and to avoid also being bullied by blue like red was. by the time the three of them were ten, professor oak invited them to receive their first pokemon. being second to chose, she was left with either bulbasaur or squirtle. she took the grass type and went off on her adventure not worrying much about the competitiveness that came out of her two male counterparts. while red seemed to focus on taking out team rocket and blue on becoming champion, leaf focused on studying pokemon while taking on the gyms, though she didn't have much intention of taking the league on to become champion. by the time she finished, red had already defeated blue and taken his place as champion of kanto. at that time blue went off to become the new gym leader of viridian city and she took her life to sevii isles where soon team rocket came about. with the help of red, the two of them took the team out. while he returned to his place among the elite 4, leaf took up residence on the isles. when red stepped down as champion and disappeared, the girl did leave in attempt to find him, but was never successful. later she heard the both red and blue traveled to unova without her and she became jealous. upon their return, she made sure to make it known that she didn't appreciate that she had been left out and made them promise that she would go with them the next time they took off to another region. when the two were invited to alola next, leaf tagged along with them to escape the stress of her life in kanto

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gold || Johto's Champion

Postby Ploegy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:46 am

➳name; gold
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; elite trainer
    ➳region of origin; johto

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gold
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; kind of scrawny, but tall
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 147 lbs

➳pokemon; typhlosion || ♂ || blaze || level 86 || eruption, earthquake, thunderpunch, & solarbeam
    quagsire || ♂ || water absorb || level 77 || earthquake, waterfall, recover, & ice punch
    ampharos || ♀ || static || level 75 || thunderbolt, signal beam, heal bell, & toxic
    togekiss || ♂ || serene grace || level 83 || air slash, aura sphere, roost, & nasty plot
    ambipom || ♂ || technician || level 80 || return, u-turn, knock off, & low kick
    bellossom || ♀ || chlorophyll || level 72 || giga drain, hidden power fire, quiver dance, sludge bomb
    ➳family; unnamed mother

gold is a fiery young man who loves into get in the middle of things. he is mischievous yet can be quite friendly when he wishes. most of the time is likes to get in people's faces and anger them until he gets what he wants from them. when in battle, sometimes he rushes into action without a real plan and ends up regretting it later. he always believes that he can do it by himself without much planning when in reality it's better for him to have a plan to execute. when it comes to his Pokemon he cares deeply for them and would do anything to protect them from harm. they are his friends and partners and he knows that they need to be strong together to succeed in winning. he has come to alola in order to not only explore a third region, but to find some kind of relaxation and to flirt like he usually does.

➳other; art by me
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cassiopeia || The Princess

Postby Ploegy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:09 pm

➳name; cassiopeia astrophel
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; open
    ➳rank; princess / royal
    ➳kingdom; cosmos

➳hair; light auburn
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳height; 5’0
    ➳weight; 94 lbs

➳pokemon; artemisia | ♀ | sawsbuck (spring) | sap sipper | swords dance, double-edge, horn leech & jump kick
    gustav | ♂ | audino (shiny) | healer | heal bell, wish, dazzling gleam & helping hand

➳personality; a polite and kind soul, cassiopeia is a well respected woman among the people of her kingdom. she may be a bit soft spoken, but she does her best to aid those in need and to let her actions speak for themselves. despite being raised in the royal family, she finds it easier to speak with commoners and others that rank below her than other royals. she feels much more comfortable around them and prefers the casualness she can achieve with them. at times cassie can be a bit too lax for her own good and is easy to take advantage of given her kind heart yet she is still forgiving of those that do such to her. in many ways she is very gullible and often falls for many traps proving that she isn't necessarily the brightest girl around. despite her lack of intelligence, she makes up for it in terms of compassion. as such she does her best to keep morale high among her people and helps those in need when she can though her family looks down upon it. she even is willing to aid those from outside her kingdom if they are injured. in many ways she is pacifistic, but if threatened she won't hesitate to stand up for herself. cassiopeia may be a princess and often act with elegance and grace, but she does know how to fight albeit not to the extent as others may have. she rather not have to resort to violence and would rather solve problems peaceful although in times of war such things are hard to achieve. even when things go against her own beliefs, she is respectful and polite about it. she can be a bit on the submissive side in that sense, but she knows that as a princess she needs to know her own place and she isn't one to rebel against such standards.

➳other; art by tadmery
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Corrin || Son of Emma Frost

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:57 am

Name: Corrin Jackson Frost Dexters
    Alias: White Prince (He often doesn't go by this, but it was given to him due to being the son of the White Queen)
    Personality: Curious and naive, Corrin has a childish tendency to him. Having been sheltered for most of his childhood, he is rather curious to the outside world and what it is like. His seclusion from the world came when he was taken in by the Dexters family when they were told he would grow up to be a mutant. They say it was to protect him for those who might want to kill him, especially being the son of a well known mutant. For most of his childhood, he had no clue of his actual bloodline, though it didn't bother him at all. It gave him a shot at a normal childhood and allowed him to be raised as an average kid, with the exception of being home schooled and kept away from most others besides the other Dexters children. Corrin can be overly awkward at first due to having very little interaction with others, but he learns quickly. He also has little sense of personal space and tends to get too close and make people uncomfortable while doing so. He truly doesn't mean to cause such things, but nonetheless he does. He is a kind soul however and despite eventually finding out who his true mother was, he tries his best to keep himself on the right side of things. He is easily flustered in most situations and extremely easy to make blush and/or embarrass. He also often protects anyone and everyone he can even if he isn't overly fond of them. He finds it hard to turn down a plea for help which can be one of his biggest downfalls. Corrin is also known to be extremely insecure about himself and often doesn't see himself in a good light, but he tries to hide it from others. Oddly, he has a decent amount of confidence in his abilities or at least some of them
    Powers / Abilities: Corrin obtained several of his mother's abilities including the likes of telepathy, creation of psionic shields and force fields, cloaking of his psychic abilities to other mutants, creation of telepathic illusions, psionic and telekinetic blasts and the ability to transform his body into a diamond-like material. In his diamond form, he is nearly indestructible with the exception of a weak spot on the center of his forehead which will shatter him, ultimately killing him unless the shattered pieces are put back together. This secondary form however allows him to ultimately become a human shield and protect others though he loses the ability to use his telepathic powers and such. He does gain psychic immunity however as well as superhuman attributes including strength, durability and stamina. Unlike his mother, he has learned to create objects from his diamond form or at least temporary extra limbs. These limbs are less durable than his main body and disappear once he returns to his normal form, but they can be useful in covering more area or helping beat on an opponent. At the moment he can barely generate extra limbs though. He also has a hard time controlling his psionic abilities which is why he favors his diamond form over them
    Height: 5'10
    Crush: Open
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Parents: Emma Frost & Unknown Father. Adopted/Taken in by Scarlet and Hank Dexters (OCs)
    Costume: Corrin wears a very simplistic costume consisting of a gray skin tight body suit and a dark blue cape that he can easily pull off if needed
    Other: None

fc; callan mcauliffe
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kana || The Dragonkin Daughter

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:14 am

➳name; kana
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; light gray / off white
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 4'9
    ➳weight; 89 lbs

➳abilities / powers; much like her father, the blood of a dragon runs through her veins, thus giving her the ability to transform. she doesn't have great control over her transformation like her father, but her dragonstone helps stabilize it and allows her not to lose full control while in her dragon form. when in her human form, she can transform parts of her body to her dragon parts, allowing her to have a melee-like fighting style. the parts she is able to transform are her legs, head, and arms as well as being able to sprout wings in order to fly for short distances
    ➳weapons; kana inherited the legendary blade, yato, from her father

➳personality; in general, kana's personality is most comparable to that of most children; constantly cheerful, has a big imagination and is extremely enthusiastic however she tends to get really emotional and she hates being referred to as a child and the thought of growing up. kana absolutely adores her father and aspires to be like him and, just like corrin, kana walks around barefoot, is perpetually optimistic, and may apologize after attacking. she is also more clever than she lets on, just like corrin, and isn't above using people's preconceived notions of her ditziness to hide it. although she is naturally cheerful, happy and frank, she really has a dislike of being alone. kana loves to help others in anyway she can, especially around her father. she is particularly prone to crying in an instant. her loneliness is actually crippling enough that she cries whenever she's alone, but she nonetheless tries to keep up a cheerful demeanor in front of the rest of the army.

➳history; born during the war, kana was brought to the deeprealms where she would be safe from the fighting. being left with a family there, her father, corrin, returned to lead his army. it wasn't very often that he came to visit, but that was to be expected from the leader of an army, but he missed out on much of kana's childhood due to time moving much faster in the deeprealms and causing her to grow up much faster than a child that was raised in the real world. every time corrin came to visit her, she begged to go with him, but each time he refused and told her it was unsafe for her to be at his side. with each visit, kana was older than the last, sometimes by years, though it had only been months in the outside world where her father was fighting. it wasn't until she hit her teen years that her deeprealm was invaded by the vallan forces on a day her father was scheduled to visit. upon seeing that the army had advanced on the last safe places, corrin lead his army against them to protect kana and instead of leaving her once again, he allowed his daughter to come with and take up a role within the army

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kendall Lindemann || Model

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:46 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➳name; kendall finley lindemann
➳nicknames; none
➳age; 21
➳gender; female
➳role; the model
➳sexuality; heterosexual
➳crush; none / open
➳hair; brown
➳eyes; blue
➳height; 6'1
➳weight; 147 lbs
➳hometown; tampa bay, usa
➳nationality; american
➳likes; partying, dressing up, makeup
sunny days, milkshakes, coffee, being
noticed, being the center of attention,
flirting & shopping
➳dislikes; being left alone, wearing no
makeup, winter, rain, having a bad hair
day, being challenged, anything to do
with math, pineapples, people saying
that she must only eat salads, being &
told she's a stereotypical model
➳fc/vc; barbara palvin (fc) &
jennifer aniston (vc)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳personality; kendall is an overly
    confident girl who seems to have no
    boundaries. she is always striving to be
    the best she can be, though she comes
    off as cold in the process. she is pretty
    dedicated to her job and will do what
    she needs to make sure she doesn't lose
    it. she is headstrong and willing to do
    everything herself if she needs to. she
    doesn't let anyone talk down to her and
    will get up in people's faces if they wish
    to challenge her. she may not be the
    brightest in terms of math and science
    but when it comes to other things she
    will argue. though she seems a bit on
    the stuck up side, she is loyal to those
    she trusts and will protect them to no
    end. she loves to gossip and is always
    looking for others to do so with. this girl
    loves to know what is happening around
    her and what is going on with others.
    she does her best to keep up with those
    she cares about. it should be noted that
    kendall is a bit of a hopeless romantic
    and can easily fall in love. this can
    cause her to get jealous if someone
    gets in her way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳history; being an only child, kendall
    was extremely spoiled as a child and it
    has always showed in her personality.
    her parents always told her she could do
    whatever she wanted and they had the
    money to support her. this caused a lot
    of people to dislike her throughout the
    years and also caused many people to
    use her just to be spoiled by her when
    she would come to their birthday party.
    even though she was raised an a rich
    household, her parents did get strict
    with her and kept her to her studies.
    she did struggle in school a lot, but a
    few of her close friends helped tutor
    her when she needed it to keep her
    parents from grounding her and making
    her stay home. it wasn't until she was in
    her early teens that kendall picked up on
    modelling. at the time she was extremely
    insecure of herself, but modelling helped
    her find self confidence and shaped her
    into the woman she has become today.
    before graduation, she was approached
    by a modelling company and they asked
    her to move to new york and become a
    model for them and she did.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

White || The Dreamer

Postby Ploegy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am

➳name; white
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 136 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; her pokemon: amanda (serperior), darlene (deerling), dorothy (stunfisk), nancy (alomomola), solly (duosion) & barbara (vullaby)

➳personality; white is the representative and president of the bw agency, a company devoted to performing arts which shows she has a love for the arts. she loves to try and help pokemon become stars and loves helping them to the best of her abilities. white's dream is to become a great pokemon manager for her actors and actresses, and her love for performing arts originated from a musical in childhood. she is on the constant look out for opportunities to let her actors and actresses shine, and gives them star-quality treatment, not only keeps a detailed profile for each of them but also goes as far as renting hotel rooms for their exclusive stay during a project while spending the night outdoors in a tent herself. she is extremely talented in her work, and in essence single-handedly created the musical project. aside from her love for the arts, white is a responsible girl who is willing to take blame if need be. though she is not a strong trainer by any means, she cares deeply for her partners and even those she has grown close with resulting in the urge to protect them.

➳history; white began her journey across unova as the president of the bw agency, seeking out filming companies to collaborate with, to let her pokemon actors and actresses star in films, drama and commercials. during a shooting of the xtransceiver's commercial at accumula, she met black, whose male tepig was crucial in saving her job due to a miscommunication. the boy was wrongly accused for hurting the filming crew, and although the incident was solved at the end, black was held accountable for the damaged equipment and thus white recruited him as an employee of the bw agency. shortly after their meeting, white and black encountered team plasma as well as n, a mysterious trainer who sought to free Pokemon from humans. Wwhite was unable to fight back when n attacked gigi, but black eventually made n retreat when he puzzled him with tep's desire to stay with a trainer. white and black have been travelling since then, and tep and gigi continued to partner up in various projects for the bw agency. at the same time, white accompanied black from city to city, where the boy challenged the gyms to fulfill his dream in conquering the pokemon league. at striaton city, she met black's childhood friends, cheren and bianca, who partnered up with black in his first gym challenge.

white and black continued to come across team plasma at various locations, including the dreamyard, the nacrene museum, castelia city and at the liberty island. black always managed to thwart their evil schemes at the end, and white mostly played a supportive role in these occasions. at nacrene city, white was approached by the film director about a new project in nimbasa to promote the city, and white continued to keep in touch with the team until she finally met them in person at nimbasa city, where she proposed creating the musical, an event in which pokemon could dress up and perform on stage. with much effort and support from others, including the gym leaders elesa and skyla, white eventually succeeded in creating the musical, but her joy was cut short when n ambushed her at the ferris wheel, where the man tactfully forced gigi into fighting, and made her decide to choose the path of battling over the show business. abandoned by gigi, white fell off the ferris wheel and sustained significant physical and emotional trauma. she eventually decided to give battling a try, hoping to learn about it just in case she crossed paths with gigi again someday. mysteriously, the servine used by n during his ambush has been following white since the incident, and took orders from her when she attempted her first wild Pokemon capture of a deerling, and later when she took the battle subway trial. white parted ways with black at this point, but black gave her his braviary, brav, to assist her in her battles in the subway challenge.

on her ride towards anville town, white started learning the basics of pokemon battling against the virtual trainers on the subway train. she encountered shauntal of the elite 4, who snuck on the train, and they came across the fateful and rare encounter of thundurus and tornadus, whose intense fight threatened to destroy the surroundings. shauntal escalated their fight, which eventually led to the appearance of landorus, who stopped the two and dragged them away. however, shauntal caught a glimpse of the three legendary Pokemon being captured by a mysterious silhouette. later, upon arrival to anville, white has already become a trainer remarkable enough to beat the subway boss, ingo and emmet, and even added three new Pokemon to her team, a stunfisk, solosis and alomomola. she met bianca again, who was still running away from her father, and has thus made minimal progress on her personal journey. white helped bianca recognize her talent in music, and brought her back to cafe sonata at castelia. however, they came across several vullaby who were pursuing the mirage pokemon, meloetta, who actually traveled with them on the subway train from anville. bianca helped meloetta learn the relic song, and white caught the leader vullaby. at that point, bianca decided to become an assistant of prof. juniper, and passed on her pokedex to white to continue the quest of filling the device.

sometime later, white returned to meet black, shortly before they witnessed alder's defeat by n. white fatefully encountered gigi again, which was now under the command of n. cedric juniper, aurea juniper and fennel joined the scene, and it was revealed at this point that gigi, as well as the servine following white, now evolved into a serperior, were both starters cedric juniper intended to give out from his lab but were liberated by n. n's musha departed due to a change in black's dream taste during the battle, which led to a nervous breakdown of black. afterwards, black regained his will to fight and earned himself the right to take part in the pokemon league. white was one of the spectators, but was soon recruited by brycen to help her investigate upon team plasma's infiltration at the tournament. when she discovered the secret scheme behind zinzolin and the hoodman, she was teleported away by the hoodman, who left her in n's room. there, she met anthea and concordia, who explained to her about n's past. she also met gigi, who eventually decided to return to acting, and white agreed to hire it as n's pokemon.

at the end of it all, white had to watch black get ambushed by ghetsis and pushed into reshiram as it was reverting back to its stone state. this caused black to get trapped inside the stone with the pokemon and left white heartbroken. she has kept the stone with her since then

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lynne Klazens || The Knight

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:15 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➳name; lynne klazens
➳nicknames; lyn
➳age; 26
➳gender; female (disguised male)
➳rank; high ranking knight
➳sexuality; closeted homosexual
➳crush; none / open
➳hair; black
➳eyes; hazel
➳height; 5'10
➳weight; 162 lbs
➳nationality; english
➳parents; joseph & corin
➳siblings; marcus, blair & delphine
➳fc/vc; jaimie alexander

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳personality; considered to be a bit stiff,
    lynne is a serious woman who is in fear
    of being outed as both a woman and as
    a homosexual. she has adopted many
    masculine traits in her time in the ranks
    and often is a cold individual who wishes
    not to be close friends with the others.
    she is a hard worker and a fierce fighter
    which has gotten her to where she is now.
    her methods in battle are extremely harsh
    and her command is the same. however,
    she is a noble warrior and respects those
    around her to the best of her ability. lyn
    tends to have no filter and can easily fly
    off the handle if angered. it is probably
    best to keep her calm and not get on her
    bad side at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳quick facts;
    -prefers using lances or bows