Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Panne || The Last of Her Kind

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 29, 2017 6:47 pm

➳name; panne
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; pale brown
    ➳build; muscular
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 140 lbs

➳abilities / powers; panne is able to transform into a taguel with the help of her beast stone
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; panne is a cool woman with a strong sense of duty and pride for her people. panne distrusts humans for the genocide of her people, leaving her as the last taguel. as such she refers to any human who has not earned her respect as "man-spawn". akin to rabbits, she enjoys carrots, though very picky about her food and loathes potatoes in particular. due to her large ears, she has a very acute sense of hearing and can even tell if someone is nervous from their heart beats. because panne is not human, she exhibits extraordinary displays of athletic ability. panne is somewhat of a "wild" person as she never grew up with human customs. Because of this, she is clueless to society's norms and may come off as boorish.

➳history; she is also the last survivor of the taguel after a genocide by an unknown group of humans, though she does not have any real motivation to continue her species. panne appears first during the attempted assassination of emmeryn. It is later revealed that because of henry she heard of emmeryn's impending assassination, and what brought her to emmeryn that night. after fighting to protect emmeryn in the battle, panne speaks to her. emmeryn tries to apologize to panne for the genocide of her people, which leaves her confused since she had nothing to do with the treatment of her people. however, she is touched, and chooses to believe in emmeryn, ultimately deciding to join chrom's army.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oboro || The Prince's Retainer

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 29, 2017 6:55 pm

➳name; oboro
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; navy
    ➳eyes; pale pink
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; thin, but fit
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 126 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; oboro is highly skilled with a naginata and with spears. she can be found wielding either of them

➳personality; oboro has a severe hatred of nohr because her parents were killed by nohrian assassins, going so far as to cause her to make an angry face that terrifies others whenever she thinks about or sees nohrians, especially during nights when the conditions remind her of her parents' deaths. she is capable of controlling herself though. over time, she realizes that not all nohrians are evil as she thought they were. she found solace in the hoshido army, especially under the service of prince takumi, who she has developed a strong crush on. as the daughter of kimono shop owners, oboro has a good fashion sense and is always up to date with the latest trends. she often arranges for allies to wear special clothing after the war, although some may consider it excessive. oboro is active and cares for her fellow allies greatly, from fighting on the battlefield, arranging their clothes, and making sure they are well-fed and happy.

➳history; oboro's family once owned a well-known kimono shop that bore strong connections to the royal family of hoshido. these connections proved to be fatal to her parents, as the political and economic influence that they gained caused them to attract the attention of nohr, resulting in them being ambushed and killed by a nohrian assassin when they were en route to nohr on a business trip. oboro survived by hiding in a cart, and she was thereafter taken in by relatives who worked directly for the hoshidan nobility. through this connection, oboro eventually learned how to wield the naginata, thereafter enlisting as a soldier in the hoshidan army. some time after her enlistment, oboro was appointed as one of prince takumi's personal retainers.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lon'qu || Skilled Swordsmen

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 pm

➳name; lon'qu
    ➳age; 22
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; muscular
    ➳height; 6'
    ➳weight; 172 lbs

➳weapons; extremely skilled with swords, lon'qu can pick up just about any sword and be able to use it with complete ease

➳personality; he has a cool personality and tends to keep things to himself. his way of talking is direct and somewhat unwieldy, likely from his lack of social grace or his foreign origins of chon'sin. due to the events in his childhood involving ke'ri, lon'qu developed gynophobia out of fear of having another woman who becomes too close to him get killed. as a result of his gynophobia, he often gets nervous when speaking with females. lon'qu can suppress his gynophobia in certain situations, such as when lissa is placed under lon'qu's protection by chrom in order to thwart an assassination attempt. when asked about his weakness during battle, he explains that he manages to ignore it when placed in a life-or-death situation, while it is reveal that his phobia is not triggered by animals or statues. he is shown that his pride in his swordsmanship can lead to something of a reckless temper and irritability when it is questioned. lon'qu admires basilio for his strength and skill. he seeks to become a worthy man in his eyes and constantly trains to obtain the necessary skills. basilio in turn holds lon'qu in high regard as one of the best warriors in ferox and even brags that he has the makings to become a khan himself. ironically lon'qu can also be seen as a foil to the seemingly carefree khan, disliking indulgences such as alcohol and unhealthy foods. lon'qu is shown to be considerably humble, and dislikes flattery from others.

➳history; lon'qu hails from the regna ferox, but was born in chon'sin. he lived in the slums as a child, and that his first friend was a young girl his age named ke'ri. however, ke'ri was killed by bandits and her parents blamed him for her death, though he learns that ke'ri's parents no longer hate him for her death, and have forgiven him. out of shame, lon'qu fled chon'sin and arrived in ferox, where he trained to become stronger. after honing his skills for many years, lon'qu caught the attention of the west-khan basilio. Impressed by his swordsmanship, basilio made lon'qu his champion during the ferox tournament. for years lon'qu was basilio's champion until he was challenged by "marth" at arena ferox. during the duel, lon'qu got close to marth's chest and hesitated for a moment, allowing marth to knock him out. later on, it is revealed that "marth" is actually a woman. after the battle between marth and chrom, basilio offers lon'qu to chrom as a part of his contribution in the plegia-ylisse war. lissa attempts to approach him to say hello, but lon'qu quickly shoos her away. when chrom asks if lon'qu is okay with joining his cause, lon'qu gives no complaints and is willing to follow his orders. after the war, lon'qu returns to regna ferox and becomes basilio's right-hand man.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Felicia || Maid of Mayhem

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 30, 2017 1:36 pm

➳name; felicia
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; light pink
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; small and frail-ish
    ➳height; 5'2
    ➳weight; 98 lbs

➳abilities / powers; it never is confirmed, but since she hails from the ice tribe it is speculated that she has ice powers. she has never truly demonstrated them though. she also has a staff that she uses to heal her allies
    ➳weapons; felicia carries around daggers in order to protect her friends and those close to her

➳personality; felicia has a warm, caring personality, especially toward her friends. she is steadfastly loyal to them and readily follows them without a moment's hesitation, even fighting against her own tribesmen, her older sister flora, and her father, kilma. while typically sweet, she can get feisty if she feels like she is being talked down to. felicia is very clumsy and prone to making mistakes when performing her chores, much to her own embarrassment. despite this, she strives to become a proper maid like her sister flora. despite her clumsiness as a maid, she is a natural fighting prodigy, being more experienced then her sister flora. this is due part to her natural skill, along with some training from gunter. felicia feels that her combat skills are the only thing that stops her from being completely worthless to corrin.

➳history; not much is known of felicia's childhood, but it is known that she was born in the ice tribe and would go on to be a maid for the royal family of nohr. after many years stuck in the northern fortress, corrin finally wins the approval of king garon to leave the fortress. felicia accompanies him to castle krakenburg where they are tasked with executing a few hoshidan prisoners of war. after corrin refuses to execute the prisoners, he is tasked with surveying a fortress at the bottomless canyon and felcia tags along. after the battle, corrin goes missing and felicia goes off in search of him. felicia eventually reunites with him during the first battle between hoshido and nohr. eventually she follows him into war, deciding that she cannot leave his side and must fight with him

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nyx || Curse Master

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 30, 2017 5:32 pm

➳name; nyx
    ➳age; unknown but appears about 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; brown-ish red
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; very small
    ➳height; 4'11
    ➳weight; 87 lbs

➳abilities / powers; nyx is a talented mage that became interested in the dark arts. she has learned many curses over the years making her a powerful woman. it is unknown what kinds of curses she knows, but she knows several
    ➳weapons; her magic tomes

➳personality; despite her youthful appearance, nyx has, in fact, an intellect and wisdom belonging to a mature woman. a pessimistic individual by nature, nyx views life rather gloomily. this is not without a cause, however; this is owing to her framing her entire life around an innate desire to atone for her crimes of killing innocent people. this desire is especially evident whenever she participates in battles, where the things she says revolve around her constantly reminding herself that her every action is part of her "punishment". it is because of her past that eventually her demeanor became cold, serious and pessimistic. as a result, nyx transformed into a social recluse, choosing to isolate herself from society, only interacting with others when she deems it necessary for her to do so or when she is approached by other members of the army. however, this does not mean that nyx is deprived of her other emotions as well, as she is still capable of showing kindness and humor and is able to fall in love with others. nyx is also very fond of reading books, particularly romance novels. nyx is said to be the most understanding of women out of everyone in the army.

➳history; nyx was born to a family of talented mages in nohr. she was a prodigy in dark magic arts, as was the rest of her family, but quickly became too powerful. as a result, she started testing her abilities on people for fun, killing many innocent civilians. she wove a spell so dark and powerful, its magic inflicted an unbreakable curse, causing her to be unable to age. she quickly became suicidal and depressed after she was cursed. she hid herself away from the world, seeing no possible future for herself. however, nyx decided that she wanted to live in order to atone for her crimes, and has since strived to overcome her past. eventually she encountered corrin and his army and joined their ranks, believing that he could understand her quite well.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tharja || The Dark Shadow

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 30, 2017 6:21 pm

➳name; tharja
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; dark gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; thin and slender
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 124 lbs

➳abilities / powers; tharja is a powerful dark mage and is extremely well at casting curses as well as using dark magic
    ➳weapons; her tomes

➳personality; tharja comes off as a stalker due to her unhealthy obsession with robin. she even values robin's life more than her own and usually acts quite amorously around him. she is willing to do whatever it takes to win his affections, even if it means changing her whole personality to suit his taste. around others though, she is a rather cold individual, usually threatening to curse them if they stand in the way of her plans of gaining robin's affections. despite tharja's grim personality around others, she is capable of loving another person. she is also sensitive about others to an extent, even vaguely telling nowi, that her parents are dead, while passing it off that they are "far away". she is also shown to be very self-conscious and is unaware of her own appeal appearance wise to others. it is also said that whenever soldiers die around her, she feels extremely guilty for being unable to save them.

➳history; tharja is a dark mage who hails from plegia, though she does not care about the conflict between plegia and ylisse. very little is known about her actual past, but it is known that her parents passed away. during the war, tharja is among the forces trying to stop chrom and his army from rescuing emmeryn at plegia castle. however, tharja questions why she has to fight for such a pointless reason. chrom asks her to join his cause since that is what his sister would do. tharja, who is reluctant to fight in the first place, joins afterwards once meeting robin. upon joining the army she took up stalking the tactician.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Selkie || The Free Spirit

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:19 am

➳name; selkie
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; blonde with an auburn stripe
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; feminine
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 131 lbs

➳abilities / powers; selkie has the ability to turn into a kitsune with the help of her beaststone. this allows her to fight and protect herself since she doesn't carry a weapon around
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; selkie has an innocent and cheerful personality, one that has never seen danger. she is very active and almost never stands still due to the fact that she loves to play with others, especially her father. fun-loving, carefree, and playful to a fault, selkie often focuses on playing and having fun, rather than danger, sometimes with her game being the cause of the danger. she ignores advice (for games to play) if she sees them as boring and either suggests a new one or continues with the one she's currently doing. she can be a little dense in life-threatening situations as she consistently considers fighting as a game. however, like her father, she always feels the need to repay a favor done for her.

➳history; selkie is the daughter of kaden. like the other children, selkie was raised in her own deeprealm world during the war to keep her safe from the fighting. eventually, her father came on a visit with the others in the army and she decided to join them and help with their efforts in the war. she wasn't entirely sure what she was getting herself into, but she was ready to stop living in the deeprealm and return to the real world to be able to live alongside her father and stop aging so quickly.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Midori || Medicine Wiz

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:54 pm

➳name; midori
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; green
    ➳eyes; dark gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; very small
    ➳height; 4'9
    ➳weight; 89 lbs

➳weapons; midori is proficient with both a bow and a lance, though she prefers using a bow and finds it easier to wield than a lance

➳personality; midori loves to make medicine and has a curious mind, making her a natural researcher. coupled with her polite and down-to-earth personality, she is an honorable student. she also loves her father and likes to brag about him whenever the opportunity presents itself. she usually keeps her desires to spend time with him to herself, as she does not want to impede with his line of work.

➳history; midori much like the other children born during the war was put in her own deeprealm to be protected from the war while her father kaze fought. in this deeprealm she aged much faster than normal and took up medicine while was waited for the war to be over. however, she eventually joined her father alongside corrin's army and decided to fight with them to try and bring the war to an end.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alm || Leader of the Deliverance

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:49 pm

➳name; albein alm rudolf
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; green
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; rather muscular
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 168 lbs

➳weapons; alm is the wielder of the sword known as falchion and was entrusted with it by mila. it is a divine weapon said to be able to end a god

➳personality; alm is a kind-hearted yet naïve young man who has a strong sense of justice and subtly idealistic morals. he has a strong sense of obligation, wanting to leave ram village to help the people of zofia when he heard about the outbreak of thieves, famine, and the aggression of the rigelian empire for the past few years. his sense of justice is rather black-and-white, as he is quick to blame individuals for a number of follies in situations he does not necessarily have the full context to. he has a vaguely puerile sense of humor, as he loves to make puns, and is a terrible dancer. alm is able to acknowledge his own naivete and unfamiliarity with the world outside of his village, and is very attentive in general to compensate for said naivete. he wears his heart on his sleeve and is very sensitive and emotionally expressive, often verbally communicating his insecurities and not holding back tears in melancholy situations. alm has a deep longing for a family, as he's said to have grown up lonely in said village, even getting deeply disturbed when an elder said that mycen had no children. thus, he ends up projecting his desire onto other party members, often idealizing them as his family by treating them as such in order to counterbalance his loneliness.

➳history; born in the year 385 in the valentian calendar, alm was raised in ram village by his grandfather, mycen. alm grew up alongside a group of other ram village children, gray, tobin, kliff, and faye, all of whom were trained in the art of combat by mycen. alm also grew up with celica, a young girl who mycen was taking care of, whom he was particularly close to. alm and celica even had a similar brand on their left and right hands respectively. their time together was cut short when slayde, an enforcer to desaix, wandered into ram village and takes interest in celica due to the special mark on her hand. mycen enigmatically takes celica away for her safety, leaving alm heartbroken. alm vowed to celica as she left that they will one day meet again. until the age of 17, alm spent his years further honing his skills in combat and war under mycen's tutelage. feeling confident that he could now leave the village, he attempts to persuade mycen, but his grandfather denies his request as he is too green to leave yet. shortly afterward, lukas arrives at ram village, seeking mycen to aid with the deliverance, a zofian resistance force dedicated to overthrowing desaix. with mycen nowhere to be found in the village, alm steps up and joins the deliverance in his grandfather's stead with his childhood friends accompanying him on his journey. soon enough, clive asks alm to take his place as leader of the deliverance believing that having someone who is the grandson of a hero would rally their troops. he accepts his request and leads the army into rigel and soon kills the emperor who he finds out is his real father. his father's dying wish was for him to kill the god known as duma and thus alm sets this as his next goal. being reunited with celica, the two of them combo their armies and take on duma, killing him and allowing the people to have control of their land once again

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Celica || Princess of Zofia

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:07 pm

➳name; anthiese "celica" lima
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; reddish pink
    ➳eyes; reddish pink
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; feminine
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 141 lbs

➳abilities / powers; being a priestess celica was taught magic and quickly was able to control light spells, fire, lightning and even heal those nearby
    ➳weapons; celica carries a sword known as beloved zofia. there is nothing special about the weapon, but it was a sword that was in the royal family

➳personality; celica is a kind and polite person, who is often bold yet refined in her actions, but she holds herself back emotionally to an extent after a series of traumatic events and familial loss; as a result, she can come off as cold and stoic, and normally maintain an aura of polite distance. she usually regrets showing her raw emotions, especially in the rare moments that she lashes out in anger, bitterness, or even sentiment. celica feels the need that she has to set aside her emotional candor in order to fulfill her responsibilities as royalty. she is a firm believer in bringing peace without fighting, believing that fighting between one another is not the path towards peace and will always try to resolve conflicts peacefully. however, she is more than willing to put her life on the line and fight with her comrades in order to protect them. she also has been shown to be clumsy, possibly a trait rubbed off on her by nomah. she is often hurt by the fact that she must keep her role secret, even from those she loves as she feels that she is solely responsible for shouldering her responsibilities. this also makes her extremely naive, as she will willingly sacrifice herself to the enemy the second her friends are threatened, even when knowing that they cannot be trusted or not even knowing if they would honor their promise in exchange for her compliance. though she is in a high position as a priestess at novis priory and as a princess of zofia, she values the three other children at the priory and is fairly close to them, especially in the case of mae. alm, and her older brother conrad, are the only two people whom celica can completely open up to and rely upon for comfort when her distress overwhelms her. celica is very lonely, but feels that her loneliness is selfish when she only ever puts those she cares about at risk. although she does not outwardly express it, she greatly lacks self-worth and confidence. she feels immense guilt for her father's actions in his reign as king, and despises him greatly. regardless, celica states that she secretly wished to be there, politically, for him during his ruling to ensure peace to avoid the rigelian-zofian conflict. the entirety of the zofian royal family ordeal burdens her with the discomfort of being treated like royalty; she does not feel she deserves the respect her birthright affords, when all that birthright has ever brought her is strife. still, celica longs to spend time with her former family and is overjoyed to know that her older brother, conrad, had survived and has been more than eager to reestablish their connection and make up for lost time.

➳history; born in the year 385 in the valentian calendar, celica is in actuality princess anthiese of zofia and is the daughter of lima iv and one of his late wives, liprica. in her brief childhood in the castle, she became close to one of her half-siblings, conrad. with the fall of the zofian royalty, she was rescued by mycen in order to save her from desaix. while she had hoped that conrad could be saved, mycen informed her that he could not find him and he was assumed to have been killed. for her safety, anthiese was brought to ram village where she was given the new name celica and was raised by mycen for 3 years. celica became the childhood friend of mycen's grandson, alm and the two vowed to be together when they were older. her time in ram village was filled with happiness with her friends in the village tobin, gray, kliff, and faye and she was also taught to fight by mycen in order to protect herself. unfortunately, her happiness was cut short when on of desaix's cronies, slayde, came to ram village and discovered celica's heritage thanks to a special brand on her right hand. though he was repelled from the village thanks to mycen, celica was forced to leave the village and was brought to the priory on novis where she was raised by nomah for the rest of her childhood and much of her teenage years. she became close to three students at the priory: mae, boey, and genny. after the news of the king's death, celica, along with mae, boey, and genny, leaves the monastery to investigate the cause of the crop failures occurring the consecutive years prior, believing mila is somehow related to it. she also hires saber to protect her and the group during the journey to mila's temple. after a long journey to the temple, the group discovers that mila had been taken by emperor rudolf to rigel and set off to save her only to find themselves at duma's tower. jedah convinces celica that the only way to fix their problems is for her to give her soul up to duma. she accepts and her friends are sent away. alm soon comes to her rescue and the two of them join forces to end duma once and for all

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me