Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Maximilian || Son of Spider-Woman

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 10, 2017 2:45 am

Name: Maximilian "Max" Drews
    Alias: Dark Fly
    Personality: Max is an intelligent young adult who pushed away his mother as soon as he found out what she had done in her past. Not wanting to associate himself with someone who had formerly been in Hydra, Max learned to live on his own and fight for himself in his teen years. He isn't quick to becoming defensive in situations and often keeps a cool head when confront others in order to try and study them the best he can. Most who know of his heritage say he has a similar mindset to his mother's, but yet he has the creativity and intelligence that set him apart from her. Max is always seeking to gain more knowledge and often has his nose stuck in a book; though he greatly enjoy reading about anything to do with science in order to farther himself in the lab. This side of him is much like that of his grandfather's who was a scientist and the reason why his mother ever had powers to begin with thus granting him powers in a way as well. At times, he can be rather oblivious to things around him, especially others feelings. He also has a tendency to talk a bit too much and bore people.
    Powers / Abilities: Some might think that he was born with powers similar to that of Spiderman as they believe that his mother was capable of the same things. However, that is not the case at all. Gaining similar abilities such as enhanced strength, speed, stamina, durability, hearing and even wall-crawling, Max has abilities that are much different than the ones people expect. For starters, he is able to shoot vemon blasts that can stun or even kill people upon contact and due to the web-like "wings" between his arms and sides he is able to glide through the air. He also has been working on trying to replicate web shooters for himself, but has had no success in doing so.
    Crush: Open
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Parents: Jessica Drews & Unknown Father
    Costume: Even though he has a strong distaste for his mother, his costume has striking resemblance to hers, however instead of being red and yellow, his suit is black and yellow
    Other: None

fc; alex pettyfer
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aubrey || Daughter of Captain America

Postby Ploegy » Sat May 13, 2017 4:13 am

Name: Aubrey Rogers
    Alias: The Patriot
    Personality: Usually calm and collected, Aubrey puts a lot of pressure on herself to follow in the footsteps of her father. By no means is she a perfect copy of him, but she is fiercely loyal and determined to protect the innocent. She puts everyone before herself and is extremely selfless. All the bad feelings she tends to keep bottled up inside and hide them from the others, but she is known to have emotional breakdowns from time to time, normally when she is on her own. Most say she wears her heart on her sleeve and they aren't wrong in the slightest. She is willing to put her life on the line for things she believes in and won't give up on them no matter who stands in her way. Some might say she is "perfect" but she has her own flaws. She can be extremely reckless when she wishes to be and she is said to have a rebellious side which tends to show when she's around the wrong kind of crowd. That by no means takes away from her impeccable ability to lead others, but it might just put her onto the wrong side of things if she sees their way right and the other side wrong.
    Powers / Abilities: It is hard to believe that she is indeed a super soldier like her father due to her small stature, but she did indeed inherit the perks her father had. She had enhanced speed, stamina, durability and strength which allow her to fight for greater periods of time than an average human being. Though she is much smaller than her father was, she puts up just as much of a fight as he did. She has been trained in several different fighting styles and even has taken on using his shield. However, she has many gadgets of her own that her father never used, but this is mostly due to her knowing how to use the tech far better than he ever did
    Crush: None / Open
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Side: Hero (Could be swayed)
    Parents: Steve Rogers & Unknown Mother
    Costume: Her costume is almost identical to her father's, but she has change it to fit her body much better and she has decided to go without a mask

fc; amber heard
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rh'nalche || Daughter of Starfire

Postby Ploegy » Sat May 13, 2017 4:15 am

Name: Rh'nalche "Rachel" Anders (Taking her mother's model last name)
    Alias: Shooting Star
    Personality: Bubbly and cheerful, Rachel is extremely playful about almost everything. She is a free spirit and enjoys the simple things in life. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is passionate about the things she pursues in her life. Some might say that she is overly happy and that makes her rather annoying to most, but she simply wishes to have as much fun as she possibly can. This masks a much different side of her. As soon as she is angered her whole demeanor changes to something much darker. She goes into a raging fit and is almost impossible to talk her out of it. Her sudden bursts of rage are said to be the manifestation of her own inability to control all her abilities and when she does return to her tamed state, she often doesn't recall what has previously happened. In a way she has a split personality, but such a thing is not has not yet been confirmed
    Powers / Abilities: Rachel basically became a copy of her mother in terms of abilities or at least she inherited the major ones such as her super strength, energy blasts, flight and her ability to absorb UV rays that covert into her blasts and flight abilities. She also has similar capabilities in her own "berserker form" as her mother had in hers, making her immune to a lot forms of damage, though this is only for short periods of time and it doesn't make her immortal in the slightest
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Side: Heroes
    Parents: Starfire & Unknown Father
    Costume: Unlike her mother, Rachel prefers to be more covered up when it comes to her costume. Instead of wearing a purple costume, her's is a yellow leotard with a red jewel on her chest. Her boots are also yellow and go up just past her knees

fc; kathryn prescott
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mikkel || Son of Thor

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:39 am

Name: Mikkel Thorson
    Alias: None
    Personality: He is almost a spitting replica of his father in terms of personality, except he has far more knowledge of Earth than his father does since he spent part of his childhood living with his mother. Mikkel is loud and has a great sense of pride which causes him to see himself as greater than others. Some might say he is thick skulled and often goes off on his own accord to do what he feels needs to be done. However, he is just as hearty as his father always was and enjoys cracking jokes from time to time though often they might go over his own head. It is to be expected that he is always itching for a good fight to prove his strength to the others. He isn't without his own insecurities though. Being only a demi-god he knows he isn't exactly like his father and he could die far easier than his old man which makes him reluctant in some situations.
    Powers / Abilities: Being part Asgardian he inherited several things that puts him above an average human such as superhuman strength, stamina, durability, speed, healing factor and longevity. Though he can live longer and age slower than humans, he is nowhere on the same level as his father. He also was lucky to become worthy of wielding Mjölnir though his father had planned for him to receive his own personal weapon. His personal weapon called Espada, which is a blade that has similar attributes to that of Mjönir, except Mikkel is not appear to have it return to him when he has dropped it, making it not as useful as the hammer he inherited
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Side: Heroes (Though he is known to disappear for long periods of time like his father)
    Parents: Thor & Jane Foster
    Costume: Think of his father's gear and that is pretty much what he wears with the exception of having a navy cape rather than red

fc; brock o'hurn
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nonon || The Snake

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Nonon Jakuzure

Bite me. And if you bring it up again, I'm gonna switch out your lenses with non-prescription ones, you four-eyed nerd!

name: nonon jakuzure
    nicknames: the snake & nani
    sexual orientation: bisexual
    crush: none
    family: none known
    species: human

appearance

hair: pink
    eyes: dark pink
    skin hue: white
    body type: skinny, but toned
    height: 5'3"
    weight: 100 lbs
    scars: none
    birthmarks: none

abilities

weapons: Her regalias are her weapons though she is quite capable with guns if she needs to use them.
    skills: Nonon when she doesn't have her regalia's holds no powers or abilities. The girl has five different stages in her regalia starting with Symphony Regalia Grave which is a tank like structure that is made from band instruments and has Nonon at the helm. Her second regalia is Symphony Regalia Presto which takes her last form and transforms it into an airship instead, giving her the power of flight, though it is rather bulky. The next stage is Symphony Regalia Da Capo which is considered her encore stage and has a large cannon in the hat. The forth regalia is the Symphony Regalia Mk.II which once again gives Nonon the power of flight, but it is a simple jetpack that also has thrusters that fire bass beats at her enemies. Her final form Symphony Regalia: Finale has very concentrated and powerful attacks from the flight pack she wears.

personality and background

personality: Though she often presents a cute and sweet facade, Nonon is very sassy and possesses an extremely caustic wit. She often teases and mocks her fellow Elites, and enjoys performing even whilst in combat. She has a penchant of using music, especially classical, in battle.
    history: Not much is known about Nonon's past other than she befriended Satsuki at a very young age after she showed her up on the playground at the school they went to together. Ever since then, the girl has been right at Satsuki's side as her loyal friend and does anything and everything to protect her and her ideals which was why she was given the most powerful regalia of the elite 4 members.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Red || The Battler

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 19, 2017 7:02 pm

➳name; red
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; red
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; muscular and tall
    ➳height; 6'
    ➳weight; 170 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; his pokemon: pika (pikachu), poli (poliwrath), saur (venusaur), snor (snorlax), vee (espeon) & aero (aerodactyl)

➳personality; his character is of the typical hero stereotype fighting for justice, ready to sacrifice himself for others, and is depicted with occasional comical traits. he often makes startling comments that throw the people around him, but seems totally oblivious to it. pokemon battling is a core virtue in his life, and it is no surprise that professor oak gave him the title the battler. red cherishes the bond he shares with all pokemon and treats them as his friends, allowing him to gain trust and respect from not only his own team members but also wild pokemon including legendaries. he can be a bit reckless at times, but overall he is a powerful opponent and is quite intelligent though his obliviousness might lead people to think otherwise. due to his focus on battling, he has an extremely competitive nature and sometimes has a hard time accepting defeat, though such defeats are rare

➳history; Red's journey began when he encountered the mirage Pokemon, Mew, in the western woods of Pallet Town one night. A bitter defeat led him to visit Prof. Oak, the top authority in the Pokemon world, after which he added Bulbasaur to his team, and set out on his long voyage around Kanto. Apart from his ongoing rivalry with Oak's grandson, Green, he also met Blue, a girl full of tricks and deceits. While his journey started with generic Pokemon captures and gym challenges, Red gradually found himself intertwined between Team Rocket's many secret works, and together with his companions, has more than once shattered their evil schemes. At Celadon City, he captured an Eevee which was the result of TR's biological engineering, and has since then allied himself with Brock, Misty and Erika, gymleaders who constitute Kanto's Circle of Justice. Red's journey became tougher and tougher, and he soon encountered the Kanto legendary birds, which fell victim to Team Rocket's evil technology and was merged into Zapmolcuno. Together with Green and Blue, Red had a big showdown with Team Rocket at Saffron City's Silph Co. building, which eventually dissolved the evil organization. After that, Red helped Blaine recapture another product of TR's biological engineering, Mewtwo. He then had one of the fiercest battle of his life at the Viridian Gym against Giovanni, who was actually the leader of Team Rocket. Later, he formally battled his rival, Green, at the Indigo Plateau Pokemon League Tournament, and after an intense battle calling for both skills and intelligence, emerged victorious as the Champion. 2 years after the Kanto Pokemon League Tournament, Red one day received a letter of challenge from a man named Bruno. He went missing after attending the challenge, while a very injured Pika returned to Professor Oak's Science Lab. Yellow started on a journey to search for Red, and it was later revealed that Bruno's letter of challenge was actually a trap to lure Red to participate in the Kanto Elite 4's evil scheme. Having refused the offer and unable to tell them the whereabouts of Giovanni, Red was targeted by Lorelei's ice handcuffs which froze him at Mt. Moon. Red was eventually saved by a mysterious person believed to be Giovanni, after which he joined Green, Blue and Yellow to have a final showdown with the Kanto Elite 4 on Cerise Island. 1 year after the Kanto Elite 4 incident, Red fulfilled his promise to Yellow and sat for the Viridian Gymleader selection test. However, his injuries caused by Lorelei's ice handcuffs thwarted him from taking up the position. He set out to Mt. Silver where the mountainous hotsprings were said to be therapeutic, and encountered Sabrina who was also there for the same purpose. Later, Red returned just in time to prevent the dislodged Magnet Train from crashing. He and Green then headed to the final battleground following the lead of Sabrina's Spoon of Fate, arriving at the Ilex Forest to help Blue fight Lugia and Ho-oh with the three legendary birds, and eventually defeating the evil Mask Of Ice together with the other Kanto and Johto Dex Holders. 2 years after the Mask Of Ice incident, Red and Green returned to Pallet on Prof. Oak's request. The professor's absence, the confiscation of the Pokedexes, together with other unexplained happenings soon led the boys to the Sevii Islands, where they learnt of the existence of a mysterious yet powerful Pokemon from outer space named Deoxys, and that Giovanni has resurrected Team Rocket. After inheriting the ultimate attacks on Two Island, Red had his first showdown with Deoxys on Five Island, albeit being totally overwhelmed. Nearly losing all his will to fight, Red eventually stood back up again, and together with his companions, including the once missing psychic mutant, Mewtwo, challenged Team Rocket on Seven Island's Trainer Tower. The battleground soon shifted back to Viridian City, where Red and Giovanni had their rematch on the TR Battle Airship with Mewtwo facing off Deoxys. Though claiming victory after a bitter battle, an internal conflict among the TR Beast Trio quickly set the Battle Airship out of control. It was only then that Red finally understood the close connection he shared with Deoxys. At the very last moment, the mirage Pokemon, Mew, appeared and saved the airship from crashing. Yet, just when it seemed that the crisis was over, a mysterious attack unleashed by the Beast Trio's Storc collided with the five Dex Holders, and turned them into stone. 2 months later, Mr. Briney shipped the five petrified Dex Holders, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Silver, via the S.S. Tidal to the Battle Frontier. The five were placed on the top floor of the Battle Tower at the Pokedex Holders' corner in the disguise of actual statues. From a report Brinca snatched from Team Rocket at the Trainer Tower, Prof. Oak learnt of the wishing powers of the mirage Pokemon Jirachi, which appeared to be the only way to revive the Dex Holders. Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Gold and Crys were dispatched to the Battle Frontier in stages to capture Jirachi and safeguard it from the evil Guile Hideout, who was also after the wishing Pokemon. Emerald eventually managed to come to terms with his own feelings with Pokemon, and channelled his wish to Jirachi, reversing the petrifaction of the five seniors. Red regained his outfit which was brought to the Frontier by Gold, and quickly engaged himself in the battle against Guile Hideout. His Poli teamed up with Gold's Politaro to destroy Guile's armour, and Saur joined forces with Crys's Megapeon and Emerald's Sceptile to fire off a Triple Frenzy Plant to disperse the giant sea monster together with the other Dex Holders' starters. After taking a break for awhile, Red returned on Hoenn with Blue to help try to deal with the primal legendaries and put a stop to the chaos that was taking place.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Duster || The Lazy Thief

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 23, 2017 6:42 am

➳name; duster
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; light brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; slightly tanned
    ➳build; tall and lanky
    ➳height; 6'
    ➳weight; 154 lbs

➳weapons; duster has a variety of different thief tools that he uses including wall staples, smoke bombs, a hypno-pendulum, a siren beetle, a scary mask and a tickle stick.

➳personality; coming off as lazy and quiet, duster isn't the greatest of thieves like he was trained to be. he is quite an awkward teen who often doesn't fit in with many and is even seen as a loser in the eyes of his own father. even though he finds himself on the receiving end of many insults and jests, he is a strong individual both mentally and physically. most would say he's really not good at anything, but he would argue otherwise. finding himself in a team with lucas and kumatora, he shows that he works well with others and actually excels when in a group. he finds comfort in his friends and even when he could have left them once his job was finished, he decided to stay with them proving he is a loyal person who will stay until those he cares about are safe as well. being the eldest of the small band of misfits, he took responsibility to care for lucas and kumatora on their adventure and assure that they were protected.

➳history; In his childhood, he has studied various thief techniques from his father, Wess. It is hinted at that his crippled leg was a result of Wess pushing him too hard in his training. He is also mostly nocturnal, being active during the night and sleeping during the daytime. Duster first appears when Flint needs assistance in scaling a cliff. Wess suggests that his son should be able to help him out with his thief techniques, and sends Boney out to search for him. When Boney gets to his house, he is fast asleep, and Boney resorts to dragging him across the ground to the scene. Halfway there, Duster wakes up and follows Boney to where Flint and Wess are. He uses his Wall Staples to climb up the cliff, and Flint proceeds with his search. Duster is also present in his party for a short time. He later is sent out to Osohe Castle by his father to retrieve the Egg of Light. Wess gives him the remaining five techniques to use, as the situation is very urgent. Wess does not tell him the specific item he needs to steal, however, and Duster ends up retrieving the Noble Spittoon at first. On the second trip to Osohe Castle, Wess accompanies him, and they also meet Kumatora inside the castle. They successfully retrieve the Egg of Light, although due to some traps the castle had set up, Duster and the egg go missing. Three years later, a mysterious bassist known as Lucky has started performing with DCMC. Various villagers that have visited Club Titiboo have commented that Lucky very closely resembles Duster, who had gone missing without a trace three years ago. Lucas visits the club and meets up with Kumatora there, and she asks him if he could speak with Lucky and see if he really was Duster. Lucky apparently had no recollection of anything before three years ago, and Kumatora suspected that he was an amnesic Duster. Even after speaking with Lucas, he did not remember anything, but decided to go with him anyway to locate the lost Egg of Light. They end up finding the Egg of Light hidden away inside an old Clayman, and upon recovering it, he regains all of his memories. It is later revealed that his role in Tazmily Village's "story" was to retrieve the Egg of Light in case an emergency occurred, and to act as Kumatora's retainer.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Soleil || The Flirt

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 6:54 pm

➳name; soleil
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual (feminine preference)
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; pink
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; rather average
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 136 lbs

➳weapons; soleil's only weapon comes in her sword which she learned to use from her father, though she isn't the biggest of fighters

➳personality; Soleil has a cheerful and energetic personality. Though she is not too shy, she can get anxious about her surroundings. Soleil is very popular with girls due to her cool personality and likes to hit on them. Because of her cool personality, she can tend to be immensely shameless, as she does not mind changing clothes, even if there are other people watching. While Laslow states that Soleil has "good taste" in both men and women, Soleil's personality suggest that she prefers females instead. She adores her father and loves being protected by him, yet she did not inherit his dancing skills; stating that she has no sense of rhythm. Growing up alone in the Deeprealms caused Soleil to become very protective of Laslow, stating that she always was unsure when he would be seen again. She thinks that her mother is very cute, so she feels jealous of her father for marrying her mother. Unfortunately, this makes her a mild annoyance to her mother. She is said to have no filter on her mouth and often just says whatever is one her mind whenever she feels like it

➳history; Soleil is the daughter of Laslow. Like the other children of those in the army, she was placed in the Deeprealms to protect her from the war. While she stayed in her Deeprealm for most of the time, she eventually became interested in mercenary work and amassed a large crew who help out those in need. It is said that her group is always smiling due to her philosophies of keeping a positive attitude. Soleil and her group of mercenaries arrive in the normal world and are helping to fend off bandits from a local town. However, after fending off the latest bandit attack, the bandits return with a large force out to exact revenge. As luck would have it, Laslow is nearby after receiving reports of the bandit attacks. Silas informs him that the bandits are attacking the town and overhears that Soleil is among the town watch repelling the bandits. Without a moment to spare, Laslow charges into battle without a second thought and eventually reaches her. Soleil tries her best to keep a positive attitude in front of her father, but ultimately her facade crumbles as she admits that she was scared. Laslow calms her down, telling her it is okay not to smile. However, he recommends that she laugh if she cannot smile, as it can throw off her opponents. After routing the bandits, Soleil has a heart-to-heart with her father. Silas notes that her pep could help with morale in the otherwise grim army. Thrilled by the idea of being with her father, Soleil begs him to take her. After much consideration, Laslow agrees. Suddenly, a village maiden comes to Soleil to thank her for fending off the bandits by giving her a gift. However, Soleil pauses, enamored by the village maiden and invites her to go stargazing together, which she accepts. Laslow is amazed by his daughter's smoothness and hopes to learn a few new tricks.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marie || Agent 2

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 29, 2017 1:49 pm

➳name; marie
    ➳nicknames; agent 2
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; light gray with hints of lime green (her "hair" is actually tentacles)
    ➳eyes; gold
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; feminine
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 102 lbs

➳abilities / powers; marie is able to transform into her squid form and hide in ink
    ➳weapons; her favorite weapon would be a charger, though she doesn't have it with her all too often unless she is disguised as agent 2

➳personality; marie is seemingly quieter and not as excitable as her cousin, and usually only gives a half-smile, if at all. she can be a little sarcastic from time to time, and slightly prone to complaining, but is usually in a mild mood. overall, her disposition is laid-back and friendly/grumpy. she is also an expert at doing impressions, as mentioned by agent 1. she dislikes overly-thrilling activities, and can even be somewhat lazy. even though she is a famous popstar, she prefers a quiet life and enjoys keeping to herself when possible

➳history; marie was raised in calamari county. at a young age, she became interested in singing and entered inkopolis' first annual youth folk-singing contest with her cousin, callie. their stunning performance earned them a standing ovation from the audience, as well as a first place trophy and certificate. in her later years, her and callie moved to inkopolis. after moving, Marie worked at walleye warehouse with her cousin; a job that she hated so much, but needed for the money. eventually riding on the fame following her win at the youth folk-singing contest, marie joined callie in creating the squid sisters. they have risen in notoriety, eventually becoming inkopolis' premier pop icons, performing at splatfests, and hosting inkopolis news. when trouble came from the octarians, marie took up the disguise as agent 2 to assist her grandfather, cap'n cuttlefish, take care of them alongside callie, who became agent 1, and a young inkling who became agent 3.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cordelia || The Prodigy

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 29, 2017 6:35 pm

➳name; cordelia
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; magenta
    ➳eyes; magenta
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; feminine
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 139 lbs

➳weapons; cordelia is an expert when it comes to lances and she always carries one around to protect herself with

➳personality; cordelia is considered to be a genius who can do most things flawlessly; though she hates being referred to as such, mainly because it reminds her of being teased by her seniors, who called her a genius many times in a hazing manner. however, in actuality, it is because cordelia realized that her comrades truly meant it, proven when they sacrificed themselves so that cordelia could escape and thus would be their legacy. she is aware of her prodigious talents and as a result is seen as a prideful individual. she is not without flaws, however, as she admits that she is a bit ill-tempered, and she shows to have little self-esteem. she is not satisfied with the term "average", as she aims to be perfect in mastering her skills. her perfectionism caused many of her fellow pegasus knights to dislike her, believing that she looked down on them. she is described as a workaholic, as she continuously fretted over unfinished work for the army and stressed over it, even pushing herself too much.

➳history; during her days as a recruit, it was apparent that she was a prodigy in nearly everything she attempted to do, except running. it was her lack of running skill that led her to the squad in the first place. eventually she would enter the pegasus knight squad as an official member, though she was heavily hazed. cordelia and her squad were stationed in ylisstol to protect the capital while emmeryn was being escorted away to protect her from the plegian army. however, her squad was decimated by a surprise attack by plegia on the capital. cordelia was fighting off plegian forces in the capital with the rest of her squad when her senior squad members elected that she leave the capital and warn emmeryn, phila, and the shepherds; as well as to preserve their legacy. due to their sacrifice, cordelia was the only one to survive. cordelia manages to make contact with the shepherds at border pass just shortly after the hierarch betrays them to a plegian force lead by vasto. after the shepherds manage to defeat vasto's forces, emmeryn decides to return to the capital to parley with gangrel with phila in tow for protection. cordelia volunteers to accompany them back to ylisse; however, phila orders her to stay with chrom and his army, which she reluctantly agrees to.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me