Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Lincoln || Sparkplug

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Name: Lincoln Campbell
    Alias: He has a a few such as Sparks, Sparky, Electro Boy, and Sparkplug
    Affiliation: Shield / Hero (Though his only reason for being with Shield is because of Daisy Johnson)
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Positive Traits: Kind, charismatic, intelligent, willing to sacrifice, protective, compassionate, & helpful
    Negative Traits: Hotheaded, reckless, ignorant at times, hides the truth from time to time, struggles to follow orders, & unmotivated
    Powers/Abilities: Lincoln has electricity manipulation and is able to use electrical bolts to fight off opponents
    Skills: Lincoln has been trained as any other Shield agent and excels in hand-to-hand combat especially due to his abilities. He also is a doctor and has much medical experience, though he hasn't had much time as a doctor for Shield. He has spent some time working with Fitz and Simmons, but most of his experience was when he was with regular human patients not powered beings.
    Physical attributes: N/A
    Personality: Campbell is shown to be a kind and charismatic individual. Upon meeting Daisy, he was friendly to her and open about his struggles in controlling his powers and help her accept her new life as an Inhuman. He is also perceptive and shown to be protective of those he is close with. During his time at Shield, Lincoln developed anger issues, despite having always been calm and collected at Afterlife. He often claims it was from the stress and fear of being on the run.
    History: Lincoln grew up in Cincinnati and attended medical school; however, he had to leave school, which led to a downfall in his life and living roughly, even attempting suicide by jumping off a bridge until his friend John Donnelly was able to talk him down. Eventually, he was discovered by Gordon and Jiaying. Like many other Inhumans, Lincoln Campbell had the feeling where nothing felt right and just empty. Trying to fill the void, Campbell drank vodka, but he could not control his temper. His girlfriend at the time thought she could help Campbell to become a better person, a subject they fought about a lot. One night Campbell and his girlfriend were arguing about a certain subject. During the argument Campell drank more vodka, causing him to become angrier with every glass he had throughout the night. To get away from the situation, Campbell got in the car, but before he was able to drive away, his girlfriend got in the car with him to try and talk him down. Since Campbell was unfit to drive a car at the time, he crashed into a telephone pole, nearly killing her. At that moment, Gordon, who had been watching Campbell since they discovered him, showed up. Gordon saved both Campbell and his girlfriend and brought Campbell to Afterlife. Here Campbell felt like the emptiness in him might be filled one day. During his time at Afterlife, Campbell met another Inhuman named James who was hoping to gain powers and made many comments about an Inhuman God named Hive; however Jiaying caught him stealing from her archives and banished him from Afterlife. After a few years he was selected to undergo Terrigenesis, where he gained the ability of electricity manipulation. Campbell greatly suffered after his transformation, at one point almost burning all of Afterlife down. But his mentor was able to teach him to control his powers. Eventually, he met Daisy Johnson and she convinced him to come to Shield with her after Afterlife was destroyed.
    Crush: None
    Relationships: Daisy Johnson (closest friend), Jemma Simmons (friend), Leopold Fitz (friend), Phil Coulson (friend/boss in a way), & Melinda May ("friend"/partner)
    Other: None
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Samus || Protector of the Galaxy

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 4:04 pm

➳name; samus aran
    ➳age; about 2000 (appears 21)
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; tall yet feminine
    ➳height; 6'3
    ➳weight; 198 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Samus Aran’s infusion with Chozo DNA, as well as her warrior training since her childhood, has turned her into a superior athlete. Her training began at the age of 3 and continued up until she was 14 years old. As a result of the Chozo’s influence, Samus is capable of running and jumping heights far past normal human ability, as well as surviving falls that would otherwise kill an ordinary human. Samus is also more adaptive to foreign alien environments that humans cannot survive in, such as the majority of Zebes and Elysia. Samus also demonstrates good sharpshooting skills. She is an excellent marksman, with incredible aim, and is tremendously deadly in combat. She exhibits prodigious puzzle-solving and hacking skills. She also possesses a lithe figure that allows her to crawl through tunnels and gaps that would normally require usage of the Morph Ball. All of these are, of course, augmented further by her Power Suit. If need be, Samus will engage in physical combat, often using kicks and wrestling tactics to weaken her foe for a point-blank shot. The extent of Samus’ training after she joined the Federation Police is currently unknown, but it is clear that the Federation has made one major augmentation to her abilities: her infusion with Metroid DNA. This infusion was done in a last-ditch attempt to save her life after she was infected with the X Parasite, and thus it was not completely known at the time what the side effects would be. As a result of the infusion, Samus gained immunity to X Parasites, as well as the ability to absorb them for energy. However, she also inherited the Metroid’s crippling weakness to cold, though this disability was canceled out after she absorbed the essence of the SA-X. However, Samus does not seem to have inherited the Metroids' ability to float, or to absorb bio-energy from life forms beyond the X-parasites.
    ➳weapons; she has her powersuit that is able to fire missiles and other projectiles. when she doesn't have her suit she typically can be found with a gun. her boots also have special abilities that pack quite a punch

➳personality; Typically, Samus is depicted as a melancholic hero who, despite her great achievements, remains incredibly lonely and brooding, and seeks revenge against the Space Pirates, especially Ridley, who is personally responsible for the death of her parents. Samus is known to have been inspired by Sigourney Weaver's character Ripley from the Alien series. However, unlike Ripley, Samus is never shown to be traumatized by the Metroids she faces on her various missions. She was, however, petrified when she encountered Ridley, where she is seen to suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder.

➳history; Samus Aran was originally a native of the Earth colony K-2L. She was living with her parents, Rodney Aran and Virginia Aran, when, at the age of three, the colony was visited by the Chozo. The Chozo had come in hopes of gaining some of the Afloraltite the colony mined there, but the colony was unwilling to give them any. Samus, however, caught the attention of Old Bird, one of the Chozo elders. The two of them went for a walk, where they began to strike up a friendship. Samus began to call him “Grandpa” and Old Bird introduced her to her new pet, Pyonchi. However, a Space Pirate raid led by Ridley soon commenced on the colony. Samus herself had an encounter with Ridley, where she asked if they could become friends. Humiliated in front of his troops, Ridley attempted to kill Samus, but her mother pushed Samus out of the way at the cost of her own life. Meanwhile, Samus' father sacrificed himself to destroy Ridley’s flagship. Little did Ridley know that, in killing Samus’ mother and attempting to kill Samus, he had succeeded in creating his greatest enemy. Samus was the sole survivor of the attack on K-2L. Eventually, the same group of Chozo found her alone and stranded on the destroyed colony, and Old Bird decided to take custody of Samus. The Chozo brought her to their planet, Zebes, and raised her with Chozo influence. Samus was infused with Chozo blood [1] in order to boost her chances of survival on Zebes; she was later given the powerful bio-mechanical Power Suit built entirely from Chozo technology. Samus trained under the Chozo for many years. By the age of 14, she was already well past the physical limits of ordinary humans. The Chozo were unsure at first of her ability to become a true warrior until they witnessed her compassion for a flock of Iono Feria that had gone insane as a result of exposure to Badger Clovers. Old Bird told Samus that she had his confidence and she immediately left the planet for the Federation.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Palutena || Goddess of Light

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 04, 2017 6:40 am

➳name; lady palutena
    ➳age; unknown, but appears 22ish
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; green
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; tall and slender
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 140 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Despite her playful personality, Palutena proves to be a powerful goddess. As the goddess of light, she has great power over the element, and is capable of performing potent magical abilities utilizing light, such as energy blasts, columns of light, and a bright flash of light used by her Mirror Shield to blind opponents. One of her most powerful attacks is called the “Glam Blaster” / ”Sacred Goddess Clobberlaser”, which involves a giant beam of vaporizing light that can disintegrate enemies. She is also the one who supplies Pit his Power of Flight and all his other powers. Palutena is capable of using these powers in combat herself and not only providing them to Pit. During battle, she uses levitation as a key method of getting around. Like most deities, she possesses some degree of omniscience (even claiming to have an all-seeing “Eye of Palutena”). Palutena's vast knowledge allows her to know names and weaknesses of almost every enemy (Those that she is used to seeing in her world). Palutena has typical abilities shared by other gods such as telepathic communication and summoning large projections of herself. Some other powers of Palutena mentioned include the “power of cooling”, "power of weak-point exposure", “power of ninjary”, “power of caging”, and “power of maelstrom". The Palutena Bow and Silver Bow are two weapons that are explicitly stated to be created by the goddess of light herself, indicating Palutena has some prowess over weapon crafting. The Goddess of Light is also capable of powerful telekinesis. She also has the ability to put curses on others, as she was the one who cursed Medusa with her monstrous form as punishment.
    ➳weapons; her staff

➳personality; Palutena is generally a very kind and wise character (at least compared to most gods). She is shown to care about the human race and will go to great lengths keep them safe from harm. She was willing to banish her own co-ruler, Medusa, in order to stop the goddess of darkness from attacking and killing the mortals. Although she may be the guardian of the humans, it is important to note that Palutena does not view them as flawless beings, in actuality, she views them as quite selfish and destructive. However, she believes the gods are no better than humans when it comes to fulfilling egoistic desires or ideals, or in some cases, she believes gods can be far worse. Palutena also appears to be the only god to realize and admit to this when Dark Pit points it out. Ironically, this might be why she firmly believes humans are the closest to the gods and sees them worth protecting. One very notable trait of the goddess of light is her outstanding wisdom, as she is one of the most knowledgable within the pantheon. Other characters have commented on her as being very smart or a "know-it-all". Palutena uses her vast proficiency to let Pit know enemies' weak points, and give other useful information and tips to him. She is also quite sharp and not easily fooled. The goddess is typically the first to notice any subtle changes that occur, including contradictions and inconsistencies in anyone's statements or situations. Palutena quickly noticed the number of Underworld troops didn't decrease, despite the Mirror of Truth being destroyed. She also found it suspicious that Thanatos avoided her question of why he didn't outrank Medusa. And later with Hades scheme with the Wish Seed, the goddess once again found out first that the seed was just a pile of lies. However, her great wisdom appears to have made her slightly arrogant, as Palutena sometimes refuses to admit to mistakes when being corrected by Pit. Palutena has a very close relationship with Pit and shares a very strong bond with him, with which he returns with undying loyalty. Despite her mature appearance, she has been shown to have a very playful and mischievous side. Palutena often teases Pit, and even exploits his absolute fidelity by purposely putting him into dangerous situations in order to complete missions. One time, she purposely put pheromones all over Pit as a way to attract one of the wandering Hewdraw heads. These actions may make Palutena come off as unfriendly towards Pit, but it is obvious she does genuinely care for her angel. She frequently asks him if he's alright after sustaining injuries, and is always grateful for his service and properly thanks him where it is due. Palutena became filled with utter sorrow when the power of flight burnt off Pit's wings while trying to save Dark Pit and was willing to cheat death to bring him back. Palutena is also noticeably more merciful compared to the other gods, as she would try to peacefully reason with her enemies first than use outright violence. She gave Medusa a final chance to retreat her army from the Overworld, and when Viridi started to attack humanity, Palutena attempted to persuade her out of it. She also tried to convince Arlon to joining her side to work together against the Underworld Army. The goddess has a minor quirky side, as she has a habit of mixing up common phrases. The goddess also has a knack for using large, complex vocabulary that confuses Pit. Similar to her angel, she appears to have a large appetite as she talks about how delicious octopus is during the Space Kraken fight, and omelettes later when mentioning Phoenix eggs. Despite her young looks, she is sensitive when it comes to the topic regarding her age and strongly dislikes being called “ma’am”.

➳history; Palutena is the benevolent Goddess of Light, the very beautiful ruler of the kingdom of Angel Land and guardian of Three Sacred Treasures (the Mirror Shield, Arrow of Light, and Pegasus Wings). Before the events of Kid Icarus and its sequel she shared sovereignty with Medusa, the Goddess of Darkness. Palutena used her powers for the good of mankind, to warm the earth and make crops grow. However, Medusa hated humans and used her power to undo Palutena's work. As punishment, Palutena transformed Medusa into a hideous monster and banished her to the Underworld. Medusa, consumed with bitterness, swore revenge on Palutena. By forming an alliance with the evil monsters and spirits of the Underworld she was able to gather enough power to overwhelm Palutena's army. A surprise attack on Palutena's forces set the precedent for the war between the goddesses, with Medusa winning decisively at the final battle. Medusa captured Palutena and seized the Three Sacred Treasures, entrusting them to her most powerful servants.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pit || The Loyal Angel

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 04, 2017 7:43 am

➳name; pit
    ➳age; unknown, but appears around 16 or 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; angel
    ➳fandom; kid icarus

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 114 lbs

➳abilities / powers; most of pit's abilities are granted to him by lady palutena and for that reason when he is unable to communicate with her, he is without them. however, he does have heighten durability to make up for his lack of actual powers and abilities. he also has proven that he has great leadership abilities and even though he is a bit dependent on palutena he is capable of creating his own plans and strategies. it should be noted that even though he is an angel, he does not have the capability to fly without palutena. his wings are mostly for show when he is unable to communicate with her. without her he is more human-like than angel. since he will be unable to contact palutena in this place, he will be without his abilities
    ➳weapons; despite being a flightless angel, pit is still a skilled and versatile fighter. his main weapon is known as palutena's bow and was given to him by the goddess herself. the bow is able to break apart and become two blades that he can use to fight with at close range. for long range he can use the bow normally and it is able to create its own arrows. the arrows themselves are made out of light since palutena is the goddess of light. if given the chance, pit is also skilled with various other weapons such as cannons, claws and various types of blades. however, he does not carry any of these things on him

➳personality; pit is peppy and chipper as well as fearless and heroic. he has no problem fighting against monsters many times his size and is always ready to help the humans when they are in need. the angel has a notable humorous side and enjoys cracking jokes and bantering. pit is also very confident, which makes him bit of a show-off at times. he can, however, become a little reckless due to his gung-ho and naive personality, which causes him to get into trouble at times. nonetheless, pit is a good-hearted and friendly angel. he is described by viridi as "insufferably upbeat" and by pitto as "annoyingly cheerful." he is also shown to be moderately gullible at times and can take jokes a bit too seriously sometimes. his trust in palutena is absolute, but he is shown to be somewhat nervous on his own. without palutena to back him up, he steadily becomes quieter and quieter. he becomes very self-conscious during these times. he is trying to always prove himself and does whatever he must to do so. he has a never give up kind of attitude which can be annoying to some but he doesn't mind all the much. he tries to stay as positive as he can even when he is being bashed by others.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valtteri || Man of Secrets

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 04, 2017 4:41 pm

➳name; valtteri "val" isaak camalar
    ➳age; 22
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳affiliation; stationary guard
    ➳rank; squad leader

➳hair; white
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 132 lbs

➳personality; val is a rather intelligent man whom tends to keep to himself, though he is also quite the leader. he is one that loves to hear others secrets and often bargains his own secrets for them. to him, secrets lead to the mysteries of this world and he seeks such answers. this man is typically very calm and rarely is seen angry though when he is drunk he tends to have a bit of a temper. unlike a lot of the stationary guard, he takes pride in his job and does not just sit around while he is on watch. sometimes he sits on top of the wall alone and stares out into the titans territory wondering how they came to be. sometimes he simply observes the titans if they are nearby and tries to study how they act when humans aren't outside the walls to attack. he is always always hungry for more knowledge and does whatever it takes to obtain it whether it be forbidden or not. being in the stationary guard has allowed him to travel to many of the districts to obtain knowledge and only gives him more of a push to continue on with his duties.

➳history; val was born in the quinta district outside the walls. his father was a doctor and worked within the walls most of the time, though he made plenty of trips to the small tribes that lived outside the walls. sometimes val went with him to meet the children of the tribes and he befriended many people that way and it also was the reason for his desire for knowledge. he learned many things from the people that lived outside his district and he always wanted to learn more about how they had survived much like the area he lived in. however, one day on a trip with his father, him and his father came into an issue with titans. deciding to save his son, his father managed to get him to safety at the risk of his own life, causing val to blame himself for his father's death. after the incident, he couldn't bare to go home to face the people of his district, so he retreated to the wall and lived on the streets for many years until he was brought into the trainee squad to get him off the streets. he excelled in the classroom and even shared his own information he had learned with the class, however he was typically the target to get beaten on during combat training. eventually he joined the garrison and now is currently a squad leader for them.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Urbosa || The Gerudo Champion

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 04, 2017 4:51 pm

➳name; urbosa
    ➳age; unknown, but appears 23ish
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; red
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; brown
    ➳height; 6'7
    ➳weight; 168 lbs

➳abilities / powers; urbosa has an ability called urbosa's fury which allows her to summon lightning to electrocute those that are around her
    ➳weapons; her weapon of choice is called the scimitar of the seven which is a sword

➳personality; Urbosa is a very strong and courageous woman determined to aid Hyrule in the coming battle with Calamity Ganon. She and Zelda got along very well, with Urbosa expressing genuine care and concern for her well-being, as well as admiration for her dedication to her duties. Urbosa also has a penchant for teasing people, particularly Princess Zelda and Link.

➳history; Lady Urbosa lived in Gerudo Town with others of her race. Then, she was chosen by King Rhoam and Princess Zelda to become the Gerudo Champion, and pilot, of the Divine Beast Vah Naboris as a protector of Hyrule. According to Zelda's Research Notes, she was able to utilize the Divine Beast's power with relative ease. However, Urbosa was killed by Thunderblight Ganon during the Great Calamity. Her spirit was then trapped within the Divine Beast for the next one hundred years.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beast Boy || Animal Shifter

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 07, 2017 9:50 am

➳name; garfield "beast boy" logan
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; green
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; green
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 127 lbs

➳abilities / powers; animal shapeshifting: beast boy can transform his body into any known animal on earth, past and present. beast boy can always revert back to his human form at any time of his choosing, or shift into numerous animal forms in rapid succession. beast boy is incapable of speech in animal form unless he takes the form of an animal that can talk, such as a parrot, and his "natural" green coloring remains the same in any form, making him easily recognizable. he seems to possess a degree of heightened senses in his default human form, having hearing sensitive enough to detect a stealthily approaching enemy.
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; beast boy plays the role of the lighthearted jokester of the group, though he is often the butt of many jokes or backfiring pranks himself. he is playful, dim-witted, energetic, and often immature. when the other titans are focused on important details he is usually the first to break in with a preposterous suggestion or an unnecessary joke. due to this, others sometimes view him as immature, thickheaded, and cumbersome. however, he continually proves invaluable with his kindness and battle prowess. although he jokes most of the time, Beast Boy can be serious when he wants to be. he also has a flirtatious side which can get out of hand from time to time.

➳history; beast boy's parents, mark and marie logan, were geneticists that would travel the jungles of the world to study their wildlife. beast boy was brought up in the jungles of brazil, africa, india, and several other places. the logan's particularly became interested in a rare species of green monkeys, but the day they finally found them, something terrible happened. beast boy was bitten by a one of the monkeys and contracted a serious illness called sakutia. to save him, his parents attempted to cure him with a new serum, which bestowed him with his shape-changing abilities. as a side effect, his skin, hair, and eyes turned green. later in his life beast boy's parents died in a boating accident. after they died, beast boy, was interested in a super hero team called the doom patrol and was determined to join them. he broke into their headquarters and was treated as an intruder, but his efforts to escape capture impressed them, thus earning his membership on the team. beast boy was originally the youngest member of the doom patrol. however, mento's harsh discipline and less-than-encouraging attitude finally alienated him from his surrogate family, and he struck out on his own. looking for a new place to live, he came to jump city, where he encountered robin, starfire, raven, and cyborg and aided them in liberating starfire from her gordanian captors. afterward, the five formed a new team on their own, the teen titans.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roman || Son of Spiderman

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 08, 2017 8:05 am

Name: Roman Parker
    Alias: Argiope
    Personality: Roman in several ways is just like his father. He is bright and talkative, which can often get him into much troubles, especially in the middle of fights when he has no filter. He has a tendency to speak whatever is on his mind and sometimes it can be rather offensive, but he says what he needs to. He is also quite the studious teen and often puts his studies before his hero responsibilities. However, he does go by the well know phrase his father taught him; "With great power, comes great responsibility" and he is aware that he must come around and help when called upon. His heart is in the right place, though he tends to stay out of things, especially conflict which is where he is much different than his father. He doesn't run into action or even immediately think of helping others. In that way he is rather selfish and often thinks only of his own future and not of those around him. Roman is easily persuaded though and can easily be influenced to join in on things, especially if someone is able to convince him that his abilities are indeed of great use. It is obvious that he has much to learn and is very immature compared to other children of heroes.
    Powers / Abilities: Inheriting his father's abilities, Roman is able to scale buildings with ease and has spider senses that allow him to become aware of things around him rather quickly. His strength his much greater than an average human, though he doesn't appear to be as strong as his father was. However, he is much quicker and moves far faster than his father ever did both of ground and while scaling walls. He also uses his father's webslingers to allow him to swing about and give him a projectile to fight with
    Crush: Open
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Parents: Peter Parker (Spiderman) & Mary Jane Watson
    Costume: Roman's costume highly resembles that of his father's in looks, though he swapped the colors making his suit mainly black with red and blue accents

fc; finn harries
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tina || Daughter of Iron Man

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 08, 2017 9:33 am

Name: Tina Stark
    Alias: Iron Rescue
    Personality: As much as her mother tried to raise her to be much different than her father, it was to no avail. Tina is a cocky, selfish girl who tends to only do things that benefit herself. She may say she doesn't work well in teams, but that isn't entirely true and she can easily fit into groups if she so desired. It is hard to become close with her due to her wanting to keep her distance because she doesn't want to become attached and eventually lose someone. Even though she is a bit cold, she does have a big heart and is extremely loyal to those she has come to trust. She is overall strong willed and follows what she believes in until the end. It may not look like it, but Tina is rather intelligent, though she hides it by playing dumb more times than not. She often tries to paint herself as the rebellious and party kind of girl to make herself appear less "nerdy".
    Powers / Abilities: Tina did not inherit any specific abilities nor powers. Her father tried to keep her away from ever wanting to have a suit of her own and refused to teach her how to build one whenever she would ask. However, after secretly studied her father's work she was able to build her own prototype suit and eventually she learned to created better and more durable ones that were able to compete with her father's own suits
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Parents: Tony Stark and Pepper Potts
    Costume: Sporting the red and gold colors much like her father, her suit takes on more of the design of the suit that Tony had built for Pepper. It is almost identical to this but with gold instead of silver

fc; rianne van rompaey
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ondrej || Son of Starlord

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 08, 2017 9:35 am

Name: Ondrej Quill
    Alias: Star Bane
    Personality: Ondrej is headstrong and confident in his own abilities, though he is rather careless. His carelessness often is from his immaturity and need to always be right in a given situation. He is known to have quite the mouth on him which is supposedly a habit he picked up from his father and from being around Rocket when he was younger. One thing that is obvious about him right off the back is that he is a hopeless romantic and is almost always flirting with whomever will stay long enough to put up with him. Deep down he is a big softie who unlike his parents doesn't have the drive to protect the galaxy. He rather live a relaxing life and explore as many places as he can rather than always being called upon to save others. This by no means defines that he is not a hero at heart, but he lacks the motivation to due so. As a child he always felt that he had to become one to make his parents happy, which is what truly drove him away from the idea in the first place
    Powers / Abilities: Being the son of two skilled heroes, Ondrej was born was several abilities that set him apart from other children. First and foremost, he has enhanced stamina and durability allowing him to fight for longer periods of time without getting worn out. He also was luck to inherit super strength and enhanced speed, though he isn't that much faster than a regular human. However, these are the only abilities he got from his parents. That does not mean they didn't pass him other things though. His father taught him how to use guns at a rather young age and his mother trained him with a sword. Both have their uses, but on Earth he prefers using guns rather than a sword, finding them much more useful in combat. He almost always carries a pair of guns with him at all times
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Parents: Peter Quill & Gamora
    Costume: None

fc; josh hutcherson
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me