[ โ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. ]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

[ octavia ]

Postby kintsugi. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:49 am

Code: Select all
[left][center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/da4854dbffafc4fb6ae9446ab8e5fe46/tumblr_oqbv1xS3Nm1s6bxzqo1_500.gif[/img]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [size=200]๏ผฏ ๏ผฃ ๏ผด ๏ผก ๏ผถ ๏ผฉ ๏ผก[/size] โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[size=80][b]i[/b] [color=grey]octavia[/color] [b]ii[/b] [color=grey]octa/via[/color] [b]iii[/b] [color=grey]female[/color] [b]iv[/b] [color=grey]3 years[/color] [b]v[/b] [color=grey]heterosexual[/color] [b]vi[/b] [color=grey]heteromantic[/color]
[b]vii[/b] [color=grey]extremely agile[/color] [b]viii[/b] [color=grey]no mate[/color] [b]ix[/b] [color=grey]loving[/color] [b]x[/b] [color=grey]very bold[/color][/size]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[size=180]โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘[/size]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[size=80]octavia has been loud since birth, never allowing people to walk over her in any shape, size
or manner. to her, it's not worth it. why live a life where you're constantly submitting to others? she's
cocky, sarcastic, downright blunt to those who she doesn't even know and can actually get less or more
so when she's around good friends. she's a walking, talking show of humor and spunk, normally attempting
to keep others around her happy. why? truth me told, octavia is very reserved when it comes to telling
people about herself. as much of a personality she has, she's a master at distracting those with her outer
image rather than the one that's trapped on the inside. octavia isn't necessarily a depressed wolf, but,
everyone has their up and downfalls, and you'll never know that she ever has any sad moments. she's
invented a system, one in which she 'paints a picture', over the things she wishes to forget. normally
they're all moments in her life that make her feel anything other than what she wants to feel. some say
it's a good habit, though the only male that ever seemed to break down those walls said otherwise. octa
is so very loving and motherly, despite her cocky nature, she won't kill any animal that isn't an adult due
to the fact she loves nature. she's her own yin and yang, but she would very well enjoy someone to love.
she's so full of it, after all. daydreaming of the day someone will once again, break down her walls.
octavia has very gentle features, all soft and rounded. her base coat is a lightly roasted cream, her
undercoat and belly/throat area being a milky colour. her left front paw is milky like her undercoat,
that paw has all pink 'toe beans'. her eyes are a warm amber brown.[/size]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [size=200]๏ผท๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ[/size] โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/center][/left]
Last edited by kintsugi. on Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ xavier ]

Postby kintsugi. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 am

Code: Select all
[left][center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a48c60977c1333cb57622c319fc90f0a/tumblr_oq9sq12OOH1tymz4ro1_500.gif[/img]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [size=200]๏ผธ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ[/size] โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[size=80][b]i[/b] [color=grey]xavier[/color] [b]ii[/b] [color=grey]avier[/color] [b]iii[/b] [color=grey]male[/color] [b]iv[/b] [color=grey]3 years[/color] [b]v[/b] [color=grey]heterosexual[/color] [b]vi[/b] [color=grey]heteromantic[/color]
[b]vii[/b] [color=grey]extremely stealthy[/color] [b]viii[/b] [color=grey]no mate[/color] [b]ix[/b] [color=grey]v loyal[/color] [b]x[/b] [color=grey]sneaky[/color][/size]
[size=180]โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘[/size]
[size=80]text here -[/size]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [size=200]๏ผถ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ[/size] โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/center][/left]
Last edited by kintsugi. on Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hollystorm ]

Postby kintsugi. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:43 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
i hollystorm ii holly iii female iv 27 moons v heterosexual vi deputy
vii extremely stealthy viii no mate ix v loyal x loving

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
moving almost without a word is the sleek princess, her fur-padded paws touching the earth with kisses of
poison and passion. it is normally a pity when she faces off with her enemies, despite her appearance, she's a
cyclone in conflict. no, strength is not her skill, but pure speed and agility will always outwit those who merely
depend on their size and muscle build. for she does have muscle, but it fits well on her small frame. holly is a
rather cunning, sassy young she-cat. she's apprenticed a surprising three cats already, taking them all on at once
only to watch them all die in a horrible dog attack that she refused to ever have to relive again. thus, he speed
has only improved from there. holly is generally laid back and easygoing, always ready to make someone laugh
when they're in a bad mood. she is a loving individual, usually found grooming her clan mates for the heck of it
or rubbing her body against trees just for the feeling of affection. holly has never had a mate or anything like it,
but she considers herself a 'catch.' holly is a maine coon mix, being black and russet coloured. she is slender and
silky, though her weight is still 17 pounds due to her breed. she's above average on height, and has a lovely pair of
pale green eyes mixed with yellow smudges. she is very fragrant, her pelt scented of peppermint and rosemary.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ whitfeild relations ]

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:54 am

[โœ”] Positive Relation || [-] Neutral Relation || [x] Negative Relation || [โœฐ] Acquaintance || [โ™ก] Crush || [โ™ฅ] Mate
___________________________________________________________________________________
> name here- relations
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ whitfeild ii ]

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:10 am

๏ผท ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผค โ—† ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the world was large. a place filled with murder and love, a place filled with buildings and towns, countries and borders uncrossed and unheard of. it was a place of magic and wonder, a place where one could find themselves lost in amusement and glory. a magnificent land covered in patches of water, mountains, hills, soaring low to valley's and canyons. though still. the world was only large. nothing more and nothing less. but in the eyes of a waking pup, mainly one who'd never ventured farther from a teat, the world was massive and could swallow him whole.

his tiny amber blushed eyes fluttered open, the scent of all things soft and lovely rolling from his abnormally large frame as he picked himself up and barked around for some food. truth be told he should have been weaned months ago, though his little tummy craved for the sweetness that lay in his mothers warm milk... perhaps it was her longing for candy that kept it so rich in flavor? he supposed he was still taste-blind to these sort of things, being that the most he'd had so far was a chunk of chipmunk and a chewed up rabbit that was still too tough for him to handle. he looked down at his paws, smiling at the powder-gray color they were and wondering why his pads were speckled with a pinkish-brown tint. was he sick? nah. he didn't feel sick... but maybe he was? he didn't know. he was only a pup after all.

"Mummy! Mummy!" he called out, lifting himself from his butt and poking his head out of the den with a hiccup of fear as he flipped backward and sped off back into the hay that covered the floor. he'd never seen such a sight, being that his heart told him to stay where it was warm and where food was. "Mummy! Come back inside b-before the green gets you!" oh heavens, he didn't want his dear ole mother getting hurt! he had to do something! it was his job to take care of his mummy! "W-Wait mummy! I'll save you!" he puffed out his little chest, dashing forward and leaping out into the light.

but the truth was always a brutal one. for his mother was dead, the only mother he'd ever known was an old woman who happened to be doing her rounds when she found him practically dead by the border... thank the stars for that.
    "Mummy?" he titled his head, little nose drenched in sunlight as he looked up at the bluebird egg sky as the bitter scent of sulfur hit him like a baseball bat. Blood. Blood everywhere. Blood plastered on the trees, blood on the leaves, grass, crimson coating the rocks and touching the stars. Of course he didn't understand, he wasn't meant to, they didn't want him to... And that was alright.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What the...," The amber eyes of the brute batted rays of light as he stretched out upon his den floor, the crisp smell of morning leaking onto his face as he let out a wincing whine. It had been a nightmare, more of a flashback of sorts in which he only wished he could clear his mind of. His ashen-smoke fur was ruffled and shaggy, sun-kissed eyes filled with insomnia and angst wander. He needed to get up, he needed to start the day with his clan and he was already running late. "What bloody time is it? Where are the rest of the p-pack mates?" By the time he made it to the entrance of the healers den, he was sure twenty minutes had passed, which probably didn't give him such a great image. He walked outside, letting out a short, soft howl-of-a-yawn before flopping down and letting his paws dangle off the edge of the high-rocked den. From here he saw everything, from here he watched his clan mates run and play around with the joy they should have. But he? Oh no. He had no time for joy, he had only time to focus. "I suppose it's time to send a herb patrol out... Should probably tell Vodka about it." He yawned, pawing at his face before whining and laying his head back upon his paws, surely enough the sleepy brute had fallen back to sleep.

[ english accent ] [ mood: tired, alarmed ] [ healer ] [ male ] [ 4 years ] [ tags: none ] [ location: den ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ xavier ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:07 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผธ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
i xavier ii avier iii male iv 6 years v heterosexual vi heteromantic
vii extremely stealthy viii no mate ix v loyal x charming

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
meet xavier. a handsome, australian brute from the down under. he tends to keep to himself,
observing those who pass by with small smirks and hushed laughter. he'd got nothing to complain about,
other than the fact he's got a lisp that turns his muscular exterior into something rather humiliating. he
would have become a king, but his father disowned him after listing to him speak the way he did. he had a
bad run-in with an antelope, getting kicked in his lower jaw and ruining the way he spoke forever. yet, with
his mouth closed, he's a rather dapper young male. his eyes of evergreen and his mane flowing like a dark
chocolate fountain. he's a tall boy, standing above average and weighing slightly under. he's ready to rumble.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผถ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ whitfield lockhart - easy on my heart ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:40 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผท ๏ผจ ๏ผฉ ๏ผด ๏ผฆ ๏ผฉ ๏ผฅ ๏ผฌ ๏ผค โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
i whitfield ii whitty/whit iii male iv 4 years v heterosexual vi head healer
vii excellent fighter viii no mate ix brutally honest x v trustworthy

with head held high and body flexing to the nines, whit is no team-player, he would much rather
fight and fend for himself than help the others that are apart of the pack. it's not that he's stuck up,
he simply knows the rest of the group likely has no clue what's going on, and to him, it's amusing.
of course he doesn't always leave them hanging, he's not a complete jerk, actually, he's the complete
opposite. whitfield wasn't much of a talker as a pup, while all the other children were socializing,
he was locked away in the intensive care unit of a zoo somewhere far off as they struggled to
figure out exactly what was wrong with his development. turns out, the male had a rare disease
known as "celiac", thus his intestines couldn't properly digest gluten, which is funny considering
he's a wolf. though the dry meal plan they had him on to begin with was killing him, and soon after
they figured it out, he was already two years old. putting him back into the enclosed area with his
litter mates didn't turn out very well, he was bullied often, put into submission everyday until he finally
broke and mauled a wolf in the facility. people were shocked, others proud, for the male had been
messing with others in the area for some time now but none of them knew much about fighting. whit
doesn't take it personally, but his late exposure to other wolves has left him rather independent and
standoffish, he's shy, cautious, but like his past: dangerous. he wasted no time building himself up
after he killed off the other male. the english brute stands above average, body fit with prime muscle
not only due to training but from supplements made to make him stronger. he is ashen white with a darker
gray cover, his eyes are a cold and powdery winter blue with a single glint of silver reflecting in
them. no one can deny his has an attractive smile, with his over-sized canines and claws in which support
a frame weighing an astonishing 186 pounds, but keep that to yourself, he'd hate for the alpha to know he
was a few pounds heavier than him. it's not a big deal though, whit does vary in weight considering his disease,
but with him being a wolf, normally meat doesn't carry the said 'death ingredient'. overall, whit is a nice
guy, but he's got a few of those 'bad guy' barriers that need a bit of polishing before a person gets to know
his true meaning of being here. he is loving, protective, and fatherly, but he's not necessarily the easiest to
approach due to his past. i'd tread lightly around the male, he'll either take you in under his wing of love or
rip your throat out. sarcastic, charming, and guarded, either love him or hate him, you know he's more of a
fighter than a healer, so be careful when under his paws for healing, he's not afraid to get dirtier than he needs.
upon the matter of healing, the male could use some himself. he's never experienced the love of a true mother
nor father, being abandoned as a pup of course. when he is confronted about relationships, he normally shies away
from even the thoughts of it. if anyone dares to take him on about this, they will need strength and patience.
for his affections come in baby steps, maybe even a few blinks, but his love and loyalty will last forever.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โคโคโค โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

turn on's: blue eyes, smooth fur, dark pelts, confidence, motherly natures, cute habits, quirky, cuddly, skilled in what they're passionate in.

turn off's: ignorance, arrogance, flirty personalities, disrespecting anyone, light fur, dark eyes, 'plump' body, no sense of humor, rude.

exaggerated accent: off-landish, posh english. thick manchester tongue with slight lisps on words that aren't known in his tone.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โคโคโค โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by kintsugi. on Wed May 15, 2019 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ whitfield ] [ post - ]

Postby kintsugi. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 pm

xxxโ€œx๏ผท ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผค โ—† ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
        xxx[age; 4 years ] x[gender; male ] x[tags; here] x[location; med den ] x[rank; head healer ]
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ whitfield ] [ post - ]

Postby kintsugi. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:37 am

๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผค ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ—†โ—†โ—†xxtype here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here type here
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
[ mood: tired, alarmed ] [ head healer ] [ male ] [ 4 years ] [ tags: none ] [ location: den ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me