☾ — tala's characters — ☽

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☾ — tala's characters — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:32 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]name[/img]
[color=#BFBFBF]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[img]image[/img]
[color=#BFBFBF]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[left][quote][size=85]➵ name
➵ gender
➵ age moons
➵ holds rank of rank
➵ sexuality
➵ romantic interest is open
➵ voice of voice
➵ smells like scent[/size][/quote][/left][right][size=150][color=#FFB97F]█

█[/color][/size][/right]
[size=85]➵ description

➵ personality

➵ history

➵ family[/size][/center]
Last edited by roobeeen on Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — the characters — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:22 am

a

b

c

d

echopaw

f

ghostpaw

h

i

j

k

l

m
n

omali

peachcloud

q

r

stormtuft
shimmerpaw

t

u

v

w

x

y

z
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — peachcloud — ☽

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peachkit, peachpaw, peachcloud
➵ she-cat
➵ 28 moons
➵ holds rank of medicine cat
➵ panromantic asexual
➵ voice of phillipa soo
➵ smells like peaches

➵ a flame point she-cat with blue eyes, she has scars covering her back right leg.

➵ peachcloud is a very shy she-cat, she often hides away in the medicine cat den to remain away from others. She rarely chats with others unless they are the elders in the clan or her patients. She's actually very sweet to others and defends those who need defending. She never wants kits of her own, but she would always be willing to adopt kits, having a soft spot for them. She often gives kits moss and forms it in a ball for them to play with as she watches over them if their parents aren't around to watch them. Especially if the queens need a break.

➵ peachcloud was born to flameleap and to rosebreeze with a sister and a brother. She was raised by loving parents and loved her siblings dearly. The night they became apprentices, plumpaw had said that they could go adventuring around the territory without their mentors. Peachpaw and apricotpaw had foolishly agreed to go with her. As they explored, they had ran into a dog, since they had ventured a bit too far away from camp. The dog had attacked plumpaw first, killing her almost instantly, letting peachpaw and apricotpaw try to run away, yelling for help. The dog had proceeded to chase them and attacked peachpaw next, grabbing her back right leg. Luckily, some warriors had heard them and had come to help since they were closer to camp and others could hear their cries for help. Peachpaw was saved, but she had to heal in the medicine cat den for a long time. She had to retire from her warrior training and had to become a medicine cat apprentice because of being unable to walk on her scarred leg. Now as peachcloud, she watches over her brother most of the time, worried that the same thing might happen to him that happened to plumpaw.

➵ flameleap(father), rosebreeze(mother), plumpaw(sister), apricotleaf(brother)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — stormtuft — ☽

storm, stormtuft
➵ tom
➵ 40 moons
➵ holds rank of warrior, wanted rank is deputy
➵ bisexual
➵ romantic interest is jasmine, open
➵ voice of wes bentley
➵ smells like heather

➵ a pitch black tom with white markings and amber eyes, has multiple scars.

➵ stormtuft isn't the nicest tom when you first meet him, he seems cold and cares not for others. Though once you get to know him and you become his friend, he's actually very nervous. He doesn't want to mess up with those he's close to but doesn't care about messing up with those he barely knows. It's better to become his friend than to become his enemy.

➵ stormtuft wasn't always a warrior of the clan. He used to be a loner by the name of storm, too cautious to get near the clan. Though one day he ran into a kittypet with the name jasmine within the territory of the clan, even if he didn't know that he was in the territory. They got to talking every time he would see her and they eventually fell in love and had kits of their own. He was so happy when she had taken the kits out to see him. They were weaned but two of them were still very weak. Then jasmine had suddenly dumped the kits on him and disappeared forever. It was leafbare at the time so he was unsure about it but he had no say in whether or not he should take the kits. Taking a chance, he traveled to the clan, not able to raise the kits as a loner, knowing that they wouldn't live very long. On the way to the clan, his two sons had died, but he carried them all the way to the clan with his still alive daughter. He was accepted into the clan, which he was very thankful for and was able to bury his sons, promising his daughter that she would be safe where they were.

wisteria(mother), talon(father), snow(son), wren(son), flickerkit(daughter)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — shimmerpaw — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:59 am

shimmerkit, shimmerpaw, shimmerpool
➵ she-cat
➵ 6 moons
➵ holds rank of apprentice
➵ pansexual
➵ voice of jordana brewster
➵ smells like river water and mint

➵ a white and black spotted she-cat with yellow-green eyes.

➵ shimmerpaw is a sweet she-cat, but gets attached too easily to those around her. She always wants to help out those around her and she definitely has a lot of love to give, but she's nervous at the thought of love, given she was never shown it.

➵ shimmerpaw was born to spottedtail and icegaze, being the only kit in the litter to survive. Spottedtail had sadly died before shimmerkit was born. Icegaze wasn't the nicest to shimmerkit, leaving her alone when she was weaned. Icegaze ended up dying before shimmerkit was even apprenticed, leaving her completely alone without any guardians or siblings or any friends in the world.

icegaze(mother), spottedtail(father), snowkit(sister), puddlekit(brother)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — echopaw — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:15 am

echokit, echopaw, echostorm
➵ she-cat
➵ 8 moons
➵ bisexual
➵ voice of scarlet from FE Fates
➵ smells like faint juniper

➵ a fluffy black she-cat with piercing green eyes

➵ echopaw is a sweet she-cat despite her past, trying to make the best out of everything, no matter the situation. Though she does know when to shut her mouth and when it's a wrong time to speak.

➵ echopaw was born to bramblethorn and turtlepelt. She was born with two siblings by her side, thornkit and bramblekit, her brothers. As time went on, her father passed away before she was born, and when she finally was born, she was seen as a curse to be shamed by her mother since she looked exactly like her father. Bramblethorn even taught her brothers to shame her. Though one day, bramblekit had grown sick, later passing away as well. Her mother blamed her for the tragedy, now echopaw tries her best to stay away from her family and to try and make friends the best she can.

➵ bramblethorn(mother), turtlepelt(father), bramblekit(brother), thornpaw(brother), tallspirit(sister)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — ghostpaw — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:17 am

ghost, ghostkit, ghostpaw, ghostbreeze
➵ she-cat
➵ 8 moons
➵ heterosexual
➵ voice of liana liberato
➵ smells faintly of cherries

➵ a pure white cat with deep red eyes, a nick in her left ear and a scar across her right flank.

➵ ghostpaw is a snappy she-cat, only nice to those who are close to her or are friends with her. She actually just doesn't know how to act in a clan, leaving her to be defensive and scared sometimes.

➵ ghostpaw was born as a loner, later traveling too far and becoming a part of a clan. She was born to nyx with her fathers flotsam and jetsam, along with three siblings and grandmother, ursula. She was found by the leader, playing with one of the kits who decided to explore outside camp. She was taken in and raised into a healthy apprentice, learning how to become a clan cat instead of a rouge. She didn't completely forget about her family but she hopes that they can one day join her as well.

➵ nyx(mother), flotsam(father), jetsam(father), urusla(grandmother), lightning(sister), shade(brother), jackal(brother)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — raven — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:55 pm

➵ raven, ravenpaw, raveneye
➵ she-cat
➵ 10 moons
➵ holds rank of loner
➵ bisexual
➵ voice of jasmin parkin
➵ smells like river water

➵ a pitch black she-cat with pale blue eyes and a scar across the bridge of her nose.

➵ raven is a cautious she-cat, seeming to rather be by herself or with her adoptive brother than be around others. But she knows she needs to warm up to others, so she's trying to do that more often. Whether it be from running into a clan cat or into a loner. She's one to keep secrets from others, only telling her adoptive brother most of the things that she keeps from other cats. Though once you get to know her and get on her soft side, she's actually rather kind and protective.

➵ raven had been born to pebble, a loner, and pippin, a kittypet. While raven despised having kittypet blood as she grew older, she had no choice in the matter since he was still her father, and her mother would remind her as such. Though some time passed and her mother had passed away, leaving her alone at 7 moons. Luckily, she knew how to hunt, but was always on the move which wasn't so lucky. Eventually, she came across a cat named dove who didn't have anyone either. After letting him tag along with her, she found herself enjoying his company and soon they were adoptive siblings. As leafbare was approaching, she was able to convince dove to join the clan, while she was still cautious on joining herself. Once dove had joined and became dovepaw, she stayed in the territory of the clan almost at all times, so that she could keep an eye on dovepaw. She promised him that she'd join him one day, and she doesn't look to break that promise any time soon.

pebble(mother), pippin(father), dovepaw(adoptive brother)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — littledoe — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:07 am

ART BY ME
littlekit, littlepaw, littledoe
➵ she-cat
➵ 32 moons
➵ holds rank of warrior
➵ homoromantic asexual
➵ voice of regina spektor
➵ smells like marigold

➵ a small, pale cream, brown spotted tabby long-haired she-cat with yellow eyes and tufted ears.

➵ littledoe is a sweet she-cat. It's just in her nature, she's always wanting to help others and will often be found giving food to the queens and kits or to the elders. Though despite how sweet she is, she is very stubborn and will do what she wishes even if it's against the leaders orders. She's the type that believes in no cats being left behind whenever something horrible happens and will rush back into battle to help them.

➵ born as a kittypet, her mother had practically begged her father to take both her and her sister in. Everyone knew that their mother wasn't part of the clan considering that the two looked nothing like anyone else in the clan, no one ever talked about their mother apart from leafstep. Though when littledoe and lotuscreek had their warrior ceremonies, their mother came to find them. Having already had an adoptive mother, blazedance, littledoe wanted nothing to do with pandora. Yet lotuscreek had let their biological mother explain herself and told her that they were better off without her, to which littledoe was thankful for.

➵ pandora(mother), leafstep(father), blazedance(adoptive mother), lotuscreek(sister)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ — valentine — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:02 am

ART BY ME
➵ valentine, minnowlight
➵ she-cat
➵ 17 moons
➵ holds rank of kittypet
➵ pansexual
➵ voice of JustaMinx - youtube
➵ smells like roses and chamomile

➵ a silver abyssinian she-cat with brown eyes.

➵ valentine is a sweet she-cat and will speak up if she needs to, even if she's scared to speak her mind sometimes. She always tries to look at the brighter side of things even when things seem bad at the time being. She's also one to try to calm down others, but if they can't be calmed, she would start feeling helpless and wouldn't know what to do. Kits are a favorite of hers, considering she's been around quite a few in her life, leading to her wanting kits of her own someday.

➵ valentine was born to cupcake and rudy, both kittypets. She had two siblings by her side since day one, being the smallest out of the litter. Luckily, she was never picked on and she knew if she was picked on that her father would take care of it immediately. Though when she was weaned and was of age, she was taken away from her parents and her siblings, being taken to a new home. She didn't like the thought of being taken away from her family, but she warmed up to her new home quickly when she saw that her new twolegs had other kittens to play with. It had seemed that one of the older cats by the name of abby had kittens of their own, causing valentine to get along with abby since she would often treat valentine like her own kit. As time passed, abby had gotten too old and had passed away, all of her kittens having already left which left valentine by herself. Now valentine spends most of her time outside and stays perched on the wooden fence, watching the forest for any signs of movement or life. She sometimes wonders what life is like in the forest instead of behind a fence with her twolegs.

➵ cupcake(mother), rudy(father), smudge(brother), fara(sister), abby(adoptive mother), red(adoptive brother), eclipse(adoptive sister), dusty(adoptive brother)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me